Jason's Journey Pt. 3

Story Info
He finds mother and aunt are pregnant by him. And so is May!
7k words
4.56
78.4k
73

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers

This story contains interracial sex. If that offends, please go no farther

*****

Chapter 1

They exchanged small talk as the truck tooled through town. Ahead, Jason saw the turn that would take them to their home. He felt a stirring in his jeans as their home hove into view.

Although he was home for two weeks after that fantastic night with his mom and aunt, nothing else had happened. If anything, Susan had been more standoffish. She called a halt to their chats in her bedroom. She also began wearing house robes that covered her from neck to ankles.

When he called Aunt Helen to ask her about his mom's sudden change, she explained it was a mixture of guilt and shame for what had happen. But even she, his other mother, avoided being alone with him.

Jason retrieved his bag from the bed of Adam's truck. He trudge carefully up the walkway in the light November rain. His father led the way into the house. Jason dropped his bag in the foyer. He looked questioningly at his father. With a tired smile, Adam pointed toward the kitchen.

The aroma of nutmeg, sweet potato pie, cornbread dressing and turkey and ham permeated the air. Susan was in full holiday feast mode. Her back was to her son as he eased up behind her and threw his arms around her waist.

"Happy Thanksgiving, mom!" Jason cried. Something did not feel right.

Susan turned and warmly embraced her son. Tears streamed of joy down her face. Her baby was home!

Jason pushed his mom away and look down at his mother's distended belly.

"Mom...what...are you... are you pregnant?"

Susan gripped her son's face with both of her hands and kissed her son wetly on his cheek.

"You ain't gone blind have you, baby? I'm either pregnant or I have the granddaddy of all gas attacks!"

They shared a brief laugh at her brassy joke.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You had school to worry about! We saw no need to worry you with the goings on here!"

"Well, congratulations!" Jason turned and extended his hand to his father who took it and shook it silently. His father seemed a little sad. There was a hard set to his jaw and he swallowed hard a few times.

"Thank you, son. Why don't you put away your stuff. There is a game on in a few hours. We can catch up while we watch. Would you mind picking up your aunt? Her husband, Andre was held up by a late plane."

"Ok, dad, no problem!' Jason watched his dad move to the basement door and disappear into his man cave.

Turning to his mother, Jason said, "Mom you look amazing! You almost glow!"

Susan walked over to her son. She placed her flour covered hand on his cheek. He eyes were sad as she looked into his eyes.

"You so full of it! And if I am glowing, it's because my baby is home!"

***

The rain increased as Jason made the short drive to his aunt's apartment. He mulled over the stunning news of his mother's pregnancy at 50. Something was nagging at the edge of his awareness. It was like when you can cannot quite remember a name or an address. You know that you know but you cannot quite pull it up.

He guided the truck into a space just outside his aunt apartment. As he stepped out of the truck, he felt the bite of cold on exposed skin. This could turn into a serious rainstorm. He tapped lightly on her kitchen door. He smiled as her heard the wail of his little cousin followed by his aunt's cooing trying to calm the toddler. He must nearly four months old by now.

He heard the doorknob turn and had a big smile on his face as it opened.

"Jason! How are you, Sweety?" Helena spread her arms wide, preparing to hug her nephew.

"Aunt Helen! How are...?" The words froze in his mouth as he surveyed his aunt. She wore a multicolored muumuu. It hung low in the back but high in the front as it tried to cover her belly.

"Aunt Helen, are you pregnant?" The words stumbled out of Jason's mouth.

Helen assayed a lop sided grin as she watched her nephew process the information overload he was experiencing.

"Yes, Jason, I am pregnant!" She reached out, took his hand and pulled him inside.

"But so is mom! How...who...I mean...!"

Helen watched as the light went on in Jason's brain.

"Oh my god, no! You don't mean...?" His finger pointed at Helen's round belly. It then folded back and pointed at himself.

"Yes, Jason, it's your baby!" Helen watched him closely. He was beginning to sway. She pointed at a kitchen chair. "Sit down, Baby! If you pass out, ain't no way I can pick your big ass up!"

Jason slumped in the chair. The room moved around him as he tried to collect himself.

"But mom is pregnant also!" he said.

Helen slid into the chair next to her nephew. She took his hand in hers and began to stroke it.

"Yes, Susan is pregnant also!"

"Am I...?" He could not finish the sentence. Horror welled in his throat blocking the words.

"Yes, Jason, Susan and I are pregnant and you are the father!"

The movement of the room accelerated. Jason felt himself losing consciousness. A sharp crack on his cheek snapped him back.

"We ain't gona have none of that!" Helen was indignant.

With some difficulty, she reached up in cabinet and got a glass. She moved to the fridge, pushed the glass against the recess lever in the door and filled the glass with ice. She filled the glass with water and walked back to the kitchen table. She sat the ice water in front of Jason. Then she awkwardly slid back into her chair. She watched as he took a deep gulp. When he went to speak, she extended her hand, palm out, fingers spread and up.

"Hold it, she said, let me explain otherwise we might be here all night! Presumably I can skip the birds and bees conversation!" A smiled played across her lips as she raised one eyebrow questioningly.

She had him recall the night they had come home drunk. He nodded. She went on to explain that she had just had her six week checkup and was just starting on the pill.

"But...but mom?"

"Years ago your father had a vasectomy. Susan was on nothing!"

That was the niggling datum the Jason could not drag up. He knew Adam had a vasectomy.

"What did mom tell dad?"

"We lied," Helen said blithely, "we told him that some guy got us high and took him some pussy! That is pretty close to the truth. He went looking for him but, thank god, he didn't find him! And for me, I just adjusted the weeks a little and told Andre it was his"

"Why didn't mom tell me?"

"She figured you would want to do the noble thing and accept responsibly. It is better your father and my husband not know the truth!"

Jason nodded at the ramifications of admitting incest with his aunt and mother.

"Ok, get my bags. I am staying the weekend with y'all! Andre just called. His flight just landed in San Jose and he is on his way."

Jason scooped up his aunt's bags and tossed them into the back of the truck. Then he helped his aunt and baby into the truck. The rain was much heavier now with reduced visibility as Jason crept down rain slick roads toward his parents' house.

At one point, they were stuck at a traffic light. Helen jumped slightly.

"What's wrong Auntie?"

Helen reached over, grabbed Jason's hand and placed it on her belly.

"I get a little feeling sometimes, like popcorn popping, I think the baby is starting to move!"

Jason kept his right hand on Helen's belly. Just as traffic started to move, he felt a sensation under his palm.

"Is that it," he said excitedly.

Helen smiled and nodded at her nephew. She laid back in the seat, relishing the feel of her baby's daddy, her nephew's hand on her belly.

***

By the time Jason guided the F-150 into the driveway of his parent's home, the rain hit with its full fury. Visibility was no more than a few feet. Jason opened the door of the truck and jumped to the ground. He moved quickly around the front of the truck, opened the door and helped his aunt out of the truck.

Helen clutched her baby tightly as she gingerly eased herself to the ground. Despite the cold driving rain, she felt warmth suffuse her body as Jason's arm encircled her waist. They carefully negotiated the driveway.

Susan was concerned about her son and her sister. The rain was coming down heavily. She moved to the window facing the driveway, peering through the rain for her husband's truck. She started as she felt Adam's arms encircle her waist.

"Don't worry, Momma, Jason's a good driver. They will be ok!"

Susan let herself lay back against the strong broad chest of her husband. He was a good man, a good provider. How many men would accept his wife being pregnant by another man? How many men would still show her love and affection after this ultimate betrayal? She let herself cuddle in his strong arms. Dear god, she thought, even this good man would probably not accept his son fathering the child.

"There they are," Susan cried!

They watched as the truck eased into the driveway. They saw Jason bound from the truck, run around and help Helen from the truck.

"I'll get the door," Adam said!

Susan felt a twinge of envy as she watched her son wrap his strong arms around her sister and help her up the driveway. She mentally shook herself, dropping those unhelpful thoughts. They were all in this together. Besides, she thought, I have Adam. A part of her mind was horrified at the implication of that thought. Does that mean that Helen has Jason??

***

Despite the flurry of activities associated with the holiday dinner, Jason managed to get a few minutes alone with his mom.

"Mom, I am so sorry about getting you pregnant!"

He was behind her, his arms wrapped around her ample ass and now matching belly. Susan let her head lay back on her son's strong chest. She felt warm and protected.

"It's not your fault, Baby!

"But it is! If I hadn't...!"

Susan clasped her son's hands, pressing them tighter around her swollen womb.

"But we did! Moreover, we are all adults! Adults accept the responsibility for their actions. I...we...are having a baby! I will love and care for it just as hard as I loved and cared for its father!"

Jason felt his mom's butt move slowly back and forth against his cock.

"Mom!!"

Susan giggled.

"Sorry Honey! But I just had a flash back to that night! Wowee doggy! That was some serious fucking we did that night!"

"MOM!!"

Susan managed to get her hand between them. She grabbed her son's cock and gave it a squeeze.

"Now get out of here before an old woman loses control...AGAIN!!"

***

Jason lay nude on the futon in his father's man cave. He had talked to Belle on the phone. She was spending Thanksgiving with her mother and aunt at her aunt's farm. Over time, after several trips to visit him on campus, she had explained why she did not talk about her family.

After thirty years of marriage, her mother had left her father. She was living with her sister down by Watsonville. To add insult to injury, she was pregnant. Not only that but she refused to say who the father was. They were estranged for several months. However, as her mom's time drew near, she was due next month, they reconciled. In fact, she was moving her mom back to Santa Cruz to live with her.

Jason had not mentioned it to her, but he planned to ask her to move in with him. Now he thought about his dad's joke about the Chinese symbol for confusion, two women under one roof. He sighed heavily. Well, tomorrow he would drive up to Misty Valley to see his house. He shuddered as he realized he had to tell mom and Aunt Helen he was moving into his own place. He was not sure how they would take that!

His dad was sanguine, saying it was time for him to get out on his own. His father had ended their conversation, after they polished off a six pack, by reminding him that nothing was more important than family. "Family trumps all troubles, all people!" Adam said wagging one huge finger in his face.

Aunt Helen, Andre and their baby were using his room. Andre was over the moon with joy. For many years, he and Helen had wanted kids. Now BAM! BAM! They had one and another on the way. With a little help, Jason thought wryly.

He heard footsteps upstairs. The footsteps moved across the kitchen. He heard the door at the top of the stairs open. Slow, heavy steps made their way down the stairs. He turned to his side and raised his head on his elbow. In the dim glow, he could make out his mom's shape.

"Is everything ok, mom?"

Susan moved over to the futon. She pushed her son's legs aside and sat down heavily.

"I thought we should talk and this is the only chance we will have for the next few days!"

Susan glanced down and saw the outline of her son's cock through the sheet. Coming down here was a bad idea. It had all seemed so clear when she was upstairs lying next to her husband, Adam. She would go downstairs and she and her son would have an adult conversation about their situation.

"Ok mom"

However, she realized now that what she really wanted was sex with her son. She flashed back to the pain/pleasure of Jason's cock in her sex. She felt her pussy getting moist under her caftan.

"It's important that you don't let this change your life. Me and your father want you to finish college!"

Jason let one hand rest on his mom's thigh. He gently stroked it up and down.

"I will, mom. I will need a lucrative career to take care of you and Aunt Helen. I want to be a good father to my children."

Jason's hand had pushed Susan's caftan up. Now his hand was stroking the inside of her thigh, mere inches from the furnace that was his mom's pussy. He could feel the heat on his fingers.

Susan knew she should stop him. She knew that she had to be the adult, try to maintain some propriety. She grabbed his hand but did not move it from her thigh but held it tightly.

"And...and, Susan moaned, we must...!?

Susan looked down and saw her hand was rubbing her son's cock through the blanket. She watched in amazement as it grew.

"We must remember that we are mother and son. We must control our ...needs!"

Susan slowly pulled the blanket down, exposing her son's cock. She watched it grow as she slowly stroked it.

"Fuck, mom!"

Jason wilted under his mom's withering glance.

"Watch your language, young man!"

"Ok, ok, but if we are going to talk you have to stop stroking me!"

Susan looked deep in her son's eyes. Then her gaze trailed down to her hand encircling his cock. She leaned down, gently kiss the large mushroom head and let her tongue wander over his large slit. Jason gasped, his hips involuntarily thrusting up. With an effort of will, Susan sat up and released Jason's cock.

"Even though we have committed the ultimate disrespect of your father, we must not allow ourselves to carry this any further."

She put a finger to his lips as he sat up to protest.

"No, no, you must listen to me!"

She jumped and her hand went to her belly. She kept it clasped there as the sensation ran through her womb. Realizing what was happening; she grabbed her son's hand and placed it on her womb.

"That's our baby! It's moving for the first time!"

For the second time that day, Jason felt a child of his move in its mother's womb. His gaze went from the miracle he felt with his hand to his mom's almost beatific face. He raised up on one elbow and kissed her lightly on her cupid bow lips.

The feelings of love she felt for her unborn child and her son overwhelmed Susan. She returned his kiss with a tidal wave of passion. She took his head in both of her hands and let her tongue wander over the fullness of his lips. She was dimly aware that Jason had unzipped her caftan. It fell in folds around the plumpness of her womb.

Their tongues dueled in each other's mouth as their passion built. He took her breast in his hand and kneaded it from the base to the diamond hard tip that was her nipple. He gloried in her sharp intake of breath and lustful moans. This was his woman and he wanted her.

Jason's other hand moved from her womb to the blast furnace heat of her sex. Through her neatly trimmed fur, he lightly stroked her swollen labia. His fingers came away coated in the slick, thick goo of her arousal. The aroma of her arousal permeated the close confines of the man cave.

Susan's pelvis began a slow pulsing up and down as her son's finger ran up and down her engorged pussy lips. As his finger moved across her enlarged clit, she felt a squirt of love juice from her pussy. She recalled when she was pregnant with Jason how she was always horny, wearing poor Adam out.

Jason felt his mother's juices hit the palm of his hand. He let one finger slowly enter her. He felt her head drop to his shoulder as she fucked his finger. He gasped as he felt her reflexively grab his cock and squeeze it.

"Oh baby," Susan moaned," you make momma feel so good!"

She took his head in her hands and pushed him down, down to her needy pussy. She needed to be licked! She needed to feel her son's mouth on her pussy.

Jason slid to the floor, planting kissed on the roundness of her belly. He kissed his way around its girth and found her hairy hole.

Susan lay back crossways on the bed, her legs spreading to allow her son access. She heard a scream and realized it was her scream reacting to her son's kisses on her labia. She gripped his head, forcing him deeper between her full thighs.

Jason's tongue flicked lightly at his mother's clit. It had swollen to the size of the first joint of his ring finger. With each flick of his tongue, Susan shivered. He felt her thighs quiver, they clamped painfully hard against his head. Suddenly his face was drenched in her ejaculate. Jason sputtered as her juices filled his mouth and nose.

A light sheen of sweat covered Susan's body as she lay back on the futon after her orgasm. One hand grasped her belly instinctively. Her breaths came in short hard gasps. Her legs relaxed, freeing her son from the vise of her thighs.

Susan raised her head to see her lover. She saw his face and hair dripping her juices and began to giggle.

In mock anger, Jason wiped his face with his open hand.

"You did this, mom!"

Susan could not stop giggling at her son's appearance.

"I'm sorry, baby, you just look so funny!"

Jason rose to his knees between his mom's thighs. He let the head of his meat touch his mom's pussy lips. With one hand, he gripped it at the root and moved it up and down between the swollen, goo dripping lips of her womanhood.

"For laughing at me, you are going to have to beg to get this!"

"Look, boy," Susan tittered," I been doing this a lot longer than you and I ain't never begged for no cock!"

Jason let the head large mushroom head of his cock push lightly into his mom's love canal. When her hips involuntarily thrust up to receive him, he pulled back. His eyes moved from her face, showing lust and frustration to her pussy. It lay gaped open, her labia quivering.

"Say please, mom, say please stick it in!"

Jason could barely contain himself. Every fiber of his being cried out to ram his tool deep into this most inviting of all love canals. He knew they would fuck eventually but he wanted his mother to beg for it. He wanted to control, however briefly, this strong dynamic woman. He rubbed the head over her clit and then moved it between her pussy lips down to the peritoneum. He heard her groan loudly as he pressed against her starfish.

"No, gawdammit, I won't beg, I won't!"

"You know you want it! Say it mom, say it!"

"Aww fuck, baby, fuck, I need you, I need you, I need you!" Please stick it in mommy, PLEASE!!

Jason smiled broadly, as he let his cock slide slowly into the streaming cauldron of his mom's cunt. His reward was a low lustful groan. As he continued to slide his length into her sex, she raised up and stuck her tongue out at him.

Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers
12