Jason's Journey Pt. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,076 Followers

Caught up in her uncontrollable lust, Helen paused and raised her head. "I don't do booty fucking," she moaned.

"Not even for your favorite nephew? "

Helen began bobbing rapidly on Jason's cock. She tried to make him come. She knew if he did not that she would eventually let him have her ass. A lifetime of fear caused her to redouble her effort.

Jason set up and grabbed his aunt's head in both hands. As he forcibly pulled her head away from his throbbing cock, her tongue wagged in the air just above his dick head, trying to get one more taste.

"Stay there!" he ordered her as he took the few steps to the bathroom. He thought he saw something useful in the medicine cabinet. He opened the cabinet door and saw the small bottle of mineral oil. He took it and walked back to the futon.

"On your knees, Aunty!"

"No fucking way," Helen said, "ain't nobody had my ass and I ain't starting now!"

"Then you should leave, Aunty Helen!"

"You putting me out?" Helen was indignant. She risked a lot sneaking down to give this ungrateful boy a blowjob. Now because she would not let him fuck her ass, he was telling her to leave.

"No ma'am, I'm not! All we did when you were pregnant was get each other off orally. It was fun 69ing with you, but I want more! If I can't have your ass, I'll wait until your checkup!"

"What makes you think I'm going to give you some pussy then? Once I'm back in shape, I can have any man I want!"

As Helen stood, Jason sat on the futon, his cock bobbing gently. He pulled the sheet on him and turned on his side. "Good night, Aunt Helen."

* * *

"Wait a minute," Susan said, "You mean you sucking his dick and he made you stop because you wouldn't let him fuck your ass!"

Helen took a long sip of her coffee/rum mixture. She pushed the cup toward Susan for a refill. "And the little shit turned his back to me!"

Susan refilled both cups with rum, took a long pull on the joint and handed it to Helen. Helen took a pull.

"Well, go on! Tell me what happened!"

"Well, I'm pissed, right? I mean my husband, André don't fuck my ass. So I go upstairs and get me a glass of water. I am good and pissed."

"Girl, you should have been! I bet that redheaded bitch got him into that! What happened next?"

"Well, I decided to go back and give him a piece of my mind. I mean I don't take second to nobody!"

"Heard that shit!" Susan nodded her head weaving

* * *

Helen turned and stared at the door leading down to the man cave. She strode purposefully toward the door and down the stairs. She would give him one last piece of her mind and then get on with her life. No twenty year old brat was going to tell her what to do!

As Helen took the last step into the darkened room, Jason grabbed her around her waist, pinning her arms to her side.

"What the fuck!" she exclaimed.

"Shush, Aunty! You'll wake mom and dad."

Jason picked her up and threw her belly down on the futon. He lay on top of her and pinned her arms behind her back.

"Let me up Gawddamit!"

"Keep it up and they'll hear you."

Jason grasped both of Helen's wrists in one of his massive hands. With the other, he poured the mineral oil over her ass crack. He drizzled some on his throbbing cock. He figured she was coming back and waited for her. He thought he recognized something in Aunt Helen that she did not know about herself. She was a submissive. Not the "Please spank me" kind. He thought she liked rough treatment. He recalled the spring when he smacked her ass and she smiled shyly while cursing him.

Helen bucked and kicked trying to free herself. This bastard was not going to fuck her ass! She tried to draw her legs up and kick his balls. He deftly avoided her. Then she felt the slickened head of his cock slide between her ass cheeks. She tried humping her ass up and down to throw him off. Too late, she realized that was the wrong move. She was forcing her ass against his cock.

She felt the head of his dick press against her butthole. "Stop, damn it!" She felt the pressure as he pushed down against her struggling body. She felt pain as her virgin ass prepared for its ultimate violation.

"Stop! Don't do this! PLEASE! It hurts!"

"Quiet, Aunty, otherwise mom and dad will wake up and discover us like this. What would you say? Would you tell them that all you wanted was to suck my cock but I wanted your ass and you said no?"

"Fuck that hurts," Helen groaned as an inch of her nephew's cock slid into her ass. She felt him pause. Her sphincter muscle began to relax. She felt him slide back until just the head pressed against her anus. Then he slid back in.

"You like that, Aunty? You like my dick in your ass?" Jason drew back one hand and smacked her ass hard. The sound echoed through the tight confines of the room.

"Aw fuck, Helen moaned, her ass stinging with his repeated assaults, I'm not one of your bitches! I'm your aunt!"

Jason began a slow in and out of Helen's tight ass. He had to go slow because he felt like he might pop any minute. "Say it, Aunty, Say I'm your bitch!"

Despite herself, Helen's hips began to move, accepting more of his cock in her ass.

"Never, you motherfucker, never!"

Jason saw that she was moving with him, pumping her ass up to accept more and more of his cock. He continued smacking her ass hard, causing his hand to sting.

"Aw fuck, Helen moaned her ass pumping."

"This is what you need, Aunty, you need someone to take charge."

Helen pumped harder against her nephew's invading cock. There was pain but there was also this incredible feeling. It felt like her ass and pussy were on fire. She felt Jason release her hands. Instead of trying to throw him off, she slid them both under her. She frigged her pussy with both hands, reveling in the feeling of her ass full and her pussy gushing. Every inch of her skin was alive, pulsing with an inner fire suffusing throughout her body.

"Say it, Aunty, Say it!"

"I'm your bitch," Helen moaned, thrusting hard against the cock in her ass, "I'm your bitch!"

They came together. Jason's seed exploding into her ass, filling her bowels while her pussy flooded the futon. Even as he lay on her back exhausted and spent, she kept moving her ass. The feeling was incredible.

As she came down, she could feel his dick softening but staying hard enough to stay in her ass. She rotated her ass, relishing the feel of his semi hard cock moving in her ass.

"So what now, Jason?"

Jason rolled off Helen onto his back. He watched as she sat up on the edge of the futon.

"What do you mean, Aunty?"

"Will you please stop calling me aunty? You just reamed my ass and you keep saying aunty!"

Jason took her chin is his hand and kissed her lightly. "You will always be my aunty...and my bitch!"

Helen stared hard at her nephew. A flood of conflicting emotions washed over her. She was not sure what she felt. Was it love or lust? Did it really matter? She stood and felt his seed oozing out of her ass and running down her legs.

"Well, your bitch needs to clean up and get back to bed. The baby will want a feeding soon!"

* * *

"Girl that sounded so hot!"

"Yeah, and once I got into it, it was fucking hot!"

The two sisters silently drained the rum bottle and finished the joint.

"Well, you know what we got to do!"

"We gona dress?"

"Let's just put on a coat over our gowns!"

The sisters trooped out and got in Helen's car.

* * *

May sat looking disconsolately at the television. A sense of incredible sadness overtook her. She left her husband, her daughter was gone and pissed and Jason was a good man but 30 years age difference was too much to overcome. A knock on the door drew her out of her black pit of despair. She struggled to her feet and walked to the door.

Two large Black women stood at the door. They both had red eyes and seemed unsteady on their feet.

"You May Allen, one of them said"

May nodded.

"This is my sister Susan Beavaneax, Jason's mother. I'm Helen Granteau, his aunt. We need to talk!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,076 Followers
12