Jason's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
His fascination turns to obsession.
2.5k words
4.5
62.4k
25

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Obsession

The group from training decided to get together and celebrate making it through to the end. They would go out on the town to the different clubs for some drinking and dancing. Jason had pretty much made up his mind that he wouldn't go until he heard Clyde and Nigha talking about it.

"Girl, I know that husband of yours isn't going to let you go out alone!"

"Girlfriend, he doesn't let me do anything. We came to that understanding a long time ago. He trusts me and I trust him, he goes out without me on occasion too! He's my husband, not my daddy!" she laughed.

"Damn girl you got a good one, does he have any brothers?"

"Four, but unfortunately they all play for my team...not even any switch hitters!"

"Shut Up! You are so crazy!" Clyde said laughing out loud.

Jason decided that he would join the group on the night out; he'd do anything to be where she was. They all met up at a local hangout and Jason was surprised to see that Clyde had brought some girl with him. She looked pretty hot from a distance and had on an off-the-shoulder black top, that contrasted her gorgeous brown skin beautifully, some skinny jeans that hugged every inch of her, and some knee-high leather boots. Jason's mouth almost flew open when he realized that it was Nigha. When they made their first stop at a club, she had found some friends out on the dance floor. Jason used the opportunity to ask Clyde what was going on.

"Hold on there big boy, she asked me to be her designated driver" Clyde said.

"Did you meet her husband?"

"Yeah, he seems like a sweetheart. Her little boys are the cutest little mixed babies I've ever seen. Her husband looks at her the same way you do".

"Damn man, is it that obvious? What do you mean mixed babies?"

"Yes, its crazy obvious to everyone except her, and didn't you know her husband was a white boy?"

"Really? I just figured some lucky brother scooped her up early. I could never bring myself to look at the pictures of her family. How does he look?"

"He's a nice looking guy; he's got nothing on you though, you sexy beast. He's about 6 foot tall, blonde, and kinda skinny. Why Jason, you sizing him up to see if you can take his woman?" Clyde said with a laugh.

"Naw man, just curious I guess." He was impressed that she wasn't just a shit talker about the whole skin color thing, but wishing he could've gotten to her first.

Then Jason turned his attention to Nigha on the dance floor. He was mesmerized by her movements. "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado started playing and she started to snake her body with the beat of the music, oblivious to his stares. It couldn't have suited the situation any better because she had made him "want all of her love...he wished he never ever met her at all", well not really. He stood for a moment, watching her move, and realized why they always shot scenes like this in slow-mo in the movies. She caught him watching her and smiled, doing that little "come here" move with her finger. Finally, he started to move his way over to her, and she was so into her dancing, she turned and bumped into him.

"Oops, sorry sweetie! I didn't see you."

"That's okay, no harm done! Mind if I dance with you?"

"Not at all, if you think you can handle it!" she said with a wink and a laugh.

They started to dance and she looked him over, impressed with his rhythm and moves. They got closer and he grabbed her to pull her even closer. Not thinking anything of it, she kept dancing and having a good time. He was enjoying having his hands on her, the dancing gave him the perfect opportunity to enjoy being close to her without it being awkward. Then the music stopped for a minute, and "Be Without You" came on. Nigha started to walk off the floor when Jason grabbed her hand.

"Dance with me." He pulled her close to him again, this time their bodies pressed together. He pushed his cheek against the side of her forehead and they danced. He had wanted to hold her like this since that first day they'd met.

He started to get lost in the moment when she whispered to him,"I think we need to stop, because as tempting as it is, there's nothing I can do to help you with that".

He snapped back to reality and realized his cock was starting to stiffen from being so close to the object of his desire. "Oh Shit Nigha, I'm sorry!" he said.

She laughed and said "It's okay, I won't abandon you and your friend out here. Let's move toward a table". After they got to the table, they sat down and she put her hand on his, "I'm sorry I did that to you, please don't hold it against me" she said with a smile.

"Only if you don't hold it against me" he replied.

"Deal!" She was so cool about what could've really been embarrassing, she could've run off and left him out there...hard-on and all, but she cared enough about his feelings to not want him to be any more embarrassed. Why did she have to be so perfect? He wanted her to finish what she had started so badly, but now wasn't their time. He'd take care of his situation later, with thoughts of her still swimming in his head.

Months had gone by since their little encounter on the dance floor, and as hard as he'd tried, he couldn't get past his desire for her. She hadn't treated him any differently after his partner in crime made a guest appearance during their slow dance. In fact, she acted like it was the most normal thing in the world. It was like she had no clue that he was as attracted to her as he was. She was the coolest, most beautiful woman he'd ever met and every day that he saw and spent time with her just made him want her more.

He resigned himself to the fact that there was no way around it: he had to have her and he'd do whatever it took. Jason figured out a way to put his plan into action. She was having her car serviced on Friday, and they needed to keep it overnight for some reason. Brett and the boys had gone out of town to see his parents, but she couldn't get time off from work so she told them to go on without her. She asked Jason if he could give her a ride home since he passed by her neighborhood every day, and of course he agreed. 'I'll give her a ride alright' he thought to himself.

As they were walking out to the parking lot, she took off the shirt she wore over her baby pink laced cami.

"Jason, I hope you don't mind, but I'm burning up!"

"No not at all, I'm right there with you" he said as he took of his dress shirt to reveal the tank top underneath. His strong, muscular build was not lost on her and he saw her checking out his arms and chest. "Do you mind if I make a stop along the way?"

"Your ride, your rules. I'm crazy tired though, so I'll just wait for you if you leave the AC on for me."

So she got in, leaned the seat back and relaxed. They had about a 45 minute ride to her place, and she'd complained all day about being tired. Once she got cooled off again, she started to doze off. He was sure she wore that skirt just for him, and her caramel colored breasts were jiggling around with every bump in the road. Man was she gonna get it. Outside of Rosy Palm, he hadn't had a piece in the 8 months since he'd met her. He'd subconsciously been waiting months for her, and before he was done with her she'd be begging for it.

He stopped off and got some "tools" for the evening's little private party. She was passed out and slept the whole time he was in the store. When he got back to the car, she had shifted her body around, and her skirt was twisted and hiked higher up, and she had propped one bent leg on the door's armrest. He just sat there a moment, staring at her bare, tight, but not overly muscular thighs, wanting to grab them, feel them on the side of his face, feel them on his waist, feel the back of them pressed against the front of his. It was all he could do to resist taking advantage of the moment, but he kept his mind on the mission and drove on.

As he drove, she rolled over onto her side and was facing him, her cleavage on full display. She had the most perfect breasts; they weren't too big or too small, just curvy and jiggly enough to be worthy of attachment to her body. He kind of felt bad for his thoughts, because she trusted him enough to fall asleep in his presence. He'd come to value her friendship, and knew that this would ruin that. But on the other hand, he needed to follow through with his plan. He didn't know when or if he'd get another chance. He had to risk it for the chance to be with her completely, to make her his.

When they got to her place, he was really impressed with how nice it was. She had done well for herself, or maybe her husband had done well for them. 'Forget him, it's just me and my Nigha tonight, and tomorrow, and possibly the next day' he thought to himself and turned off the car.

"Nigha, we're here".

"Okay Jason, I'll wait here for you."

What? Oh, she didn't realize that he'd already made his stop. "No honey, we're at you're house. Do you need me to help you inside?"

"Hhhmmn? What? Oh, we're here, thanks Jase, I got it from here" then she almost fell out of the car. She was so tired it seemed like she'd had a little too much to drink.

"Here hon, let me help you inside. Where are your keys?" she fished around and handed them to him. He opened the front door and helped her inside. "Here, let's let some light in" and he opened her blinds and window shades. "Where's your bathroom?"

"It's down the hall on the left" she replied.

Jason used the opportunity, and her semi-coherent state to explore the house and found the master bedroom. Then he came out, went into the hall bathroom, flushed the toilet and ran some water to go through the motions.

"Thanks so much Jason, drive safe" she smiled and waved as he let himself out, careful not to lock the door behind him. He drove his car down the street and parked it and hurried back to see what she was up to. She was still sitting in the living room, tired and dazed, when he got back. A few minutes later she got up and started to stumble toward the master bedroom. He ran around outside to where her bedroom windows were and found her again. Luckily, her cul-de-sac wasn't developed yet and her house was the only one there or he may have had a problem. He stood and watched her as she slowly started to get undressed.

There she was; his dream girl Nigha, stark naked and more beautiful than he'd imagined. He wondered how much more perfect her body could've looked before the kids came into the picture, because she looked better than any girl he'd been with. Her breasts were full and perky with milk chocolate colored nipples, her stomach flat, but not overly muscular, the extreme difference between the size of her waist and the fullness of her hips, and her long, perfect, "Barbie doll" legs. He felt the familiar bulge that he'd fought off so many times before, but would soon put to good use.

She made her way toward the bathroom, that perfect round ass jiggling with every step, and left the door open, which afforded him an unobstructed view of her actions. He watched her climb into the shower stall, and took his chance and went back around to the front door. YES, it was still unlocked, so he entered and locked the door behind him. He made his way back to the master bedroom and stood for a moment watching her through steam and the clear glass shower doors. She was singing and he was floored by how beautiful her voice was. The irony of what she was singing wasn't lost on him, it was his favorite Bob Marley song "Turn Your Lights Down Low." He just stood there listening to her sing.

"I want to give you some love. I wanna give you some good good lovin'. Oh I, oh I, oh I. I wanna give you some good good lovin'." He reveled in the huskiness of her voice as she sang and he watched her sway to her own music. She could've easily done it professionally, but knowing her the way he did, she probably had no idea just how good she was. Damn her husband was a lucky man, because Jason was sure there was no one more perfect than Nigha.

Coming back to his senses and remembering what he needed to do, he left a wrapped present on the bed, made his way to the closet and laid in wait for her. Nigha walked back into her bedroom, still naked and drying her hair, and saw the gift on the bed and read the note attached with a bow. She wasn't startled because Brett always did things like this, she was sure that he'd come home early to surprise her and dropped the kids off at a friend's house. The typed note read...

"Hey Babe, are you up for a little game? If you want to play, you've got to follow the rules. First, put on this little number I got for you, then the blindfold. Lay back and let your stranger do all of the work. You can't touch me and I won't talk to you, but you will enjoy it. If you do call out to me, don't say my name, call me "Stranger". If you're up for it, just get dressed and I'll know...I'm watching you!"

The thought of it made her hot and wet instantly, and she immediately went to work doing as she was asked. She feverishly ripped away the wrapping paper and found a barely there black lace top with straps that tied on the shoulders, and a matching pair of hot shorts that would barely cover half her ass.

"This is so you, you're obsessed with this ass aren't you!" she said aloud to whom she thought was her husband. Finally, there was a black satin eye mask and she put everything on. "Okay stranger, now what do we do?" she giggled.