Jason's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Their trip starts with a bang.
4.9k words
4.79
60k
41

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be the last chapter for a little while. It's by no means the end of Jason's Story, but I've been really busy lately, and Jason isn't as forthcoming about what's going on as he used to be ;) I'm sure it won't take us too long. Thanks for all of the wonderful comments, you guys inspire me!

Kitty

Chapter 6: Miami -- Day One

The remainder of the plane ride went off without a hitch. Nigha and Jason were back to their old selves; talking, joking, laughing, and genuinely enjoying each other's company. They took full advantage of the first class seating and enjoyed champagne, shrimp cocktail, and ice cream sundaes.

After their arrival at Miami International Airport, they retrieved their luggage and checked-in at the car rental counter. To their surprise, there was only one car rented for them to use for their week-long stay.

"Well, I guess that when the company pays for you to fly first class, you better be glad you don't have to walk to your hotel" Jason smiled as he made light of their situation.

"As long as the sharing ends with the car."

"Come on Nigha, you don't want to share a room with me?" Jason had a mock look of hurt, and put his hand over his heart as he asked her the rhetorical question.

"I might consider it if it was a two-bedroom suite...no wait, not even then. Some people might get ideas, namely YOU!" she said with a laugh as she playfully hit his arm.

Jason was the perfect gentleman, and gathered both sets of luggage and loaded them into the trunk of the Mustang convertible; opened the passenger door for Nigha, and proceeded to drive them to the Four Seasons Miami.

"What do you mean that we're to share a room?" Nigha angrily asked the desk clerk.

"Ma'am, it's not just a room; it's the presidential suite, and it's been configured to have two bedrooms. I'm sure you'll be pleased with the accommodations when you see it."

"That'll be fine miss, I'm sure it's as presidential as you say" Jason said with a laugh.

The clerk watched as Jason gently pulled Nigha aside and calmed her down. After a few minutes of conversation, Nigha visibly relented, and they both walked over to the counter.

"Sir, Ma'am; there was a notation with the reservation that the suite was meant to be a special incentive to reward you for all of your hard work. Since there was obviously some sort of miscommunication: while we can't offer you two suites, the general manager has authorized me to offer you complimentary food and drink, as well as unlimited spa treatments throughout your stay. We appreciate your and your company's business, and we want to remain in good standing with you."

Nigha noticed the cute little blond desk clerk subtly flirting with Jason and noticed a feeling that made her very uncomfortable: jealousy.

It was the first time she felt the slightest bit territorial about her friend and sometime lover.

"Thank you," she paused to read the clerk's nametag, "Cyndi. You've been very helpful, and I'm sure we'll be happy with our stay."

Nigha shot Cyndi a "don't even try it bitch" look as she put an emphasis on the "our" in her statement.

Cyndi quickly returned to her all-business demeanor and issued Nigha and Jason two key cards to the suite.

Jason had noticed Cyndi's subtle passes, and was surprised by Nigha's equally subtle change in tone and stance as she addressed the young girl.

Jason couldn't help but feel a little sorry for the poor girl, because even though in Nigha's current attire she didn't seem all that formidable, Cyndi was clearly outclassed.

They were assigned a concierge, and he saw to it that their bags were brought up to the room.

They were in awe of it when the concierge opened the door. It was as big as Nigha's house, but all on one level, and way more opulent. The views were spectacular: the city on one side, and the bay on the other.

Jason was quite impressed and let out a big "Wow!"

"Well, please send my apologies to Cyndi, and let her know that I think that she was absolutely right!" Nigha said to the concierge.

He smiled and left the two of them alone in the room. A few minutes later, room service arrived with a bottle of Dom, a large platter of chocolate dipped strawberries, and a bowl of freshly whipped cream. Jason tipped the service attendant and opened the card.

"Again, sorry for any inconvenience. If there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. Cyndi"

"Well, I bet she's wishing you were here alone so she could help you with all of this."

As she spoke, she'd come up behind him and put a spread hand across his stomach, and reached around him with the other and grabbed a strawberry. She pressed her body into his back as she dipped it into the whipped cream.

"Mmmnnnhh" she moaned as she took a bite.

Jason was as floored as he was aroused by her actions. He froze when she placed her hand on his belly, almost afraid to breathe.

He felt her moan of delight vibrate in his back. For a minute he'd forgotten where they were, but was quickly brought back to his location when she moved away.

Nigha was fully aware of the havoc she was wreaking on Jason's body, but it was only the beginning.

"Do you want some?" she asked him with a raised eyebrow, almost daring him to answer.

The sight of her, with a dollop of whipped cream at the tip of her lips was about to drive him insane.

"I think you know the answer to that" he said as he moved in on her position, leaned over, and softly licked the cream off of her lip.

He didn't try to move in for a kiss because he was curious about what she was up to.

He reached for a strawberry, and suggestively closed his mouth just around the tip. He bit the tip off: exposing the hollow insides, and held his mouth open while he plunged his tongue inside.

He maintained eye contact with his love, and saw her eyelids get heavy at his perverse actions with the fruit.

Nigha almost lost her shit at the whole scene with the strawberry, but quickly brought in the reigns and decided to take things to the next level.

"Is that pretty tasty?"

Jason licked his lips and nodded in affirmation.

She moved her hand over the bowl and dipped a finger in the whipped cream. Afterwards, she took a step toward him.

"They're even better with some of this."

She brought her finger up to his face: he bent his head toward her hand and slowly took her finger into his hot mouth.

He closed his eyes, slowly swirled his tongue around her finger, and then started to roll his tongue underneath it.

Sensing her arousal, he grabbed her around the waist and gently pressed her body into his. His actions elicited soft moans from Nigha as she felt his growing erection pressing into her stomach and the underside of her breasts.

Still curious about what was going on in her head; Jason took a step back, caressed her hand and slowly pulled it out of his mouth.

"Mmmmnnhh, yeah that was better!"

He looked into her eyes and smiled. There was a fire burning inside her and he decided to play along with her little game and make her suffer at the same time.

"I'm going to be sweet and give you the master bedroom. Do you need any help with your bags?"

"Awww, that's cute how you made it seem like there was a snowball's chance that you were getting the master!" she laughed.

"I will take the help with my bags though, and yes, that is sweet of you" she said as she smiled at him.

He walked over and grabbed her bags and carried them to the door of the master bedroom. She followed, and they both stopped in their tracks at the size and grandeur of the room.

It was as big as a loft apartment, capped off by a bed that looked to be the size of a small country.

Jason unceremoniously dropped her bags and started to explore. She watched as he walked around the room, touching all of the different fabrics, and finally he sat on the foot of the bed and bounced like a child. She smiled at his actions.

"Nice, huh? I'm going to check out the bathroom."

"Man, this sucks! If I wasn't such a nice guy I would've fought you for this room."

"Well, if you're nice to me, maybe I'll let you use it one night" she said, not realizing the opening she'd just left him.

"Maybe I can be nice to you and use the room at the same time" he said in a low voice.

She laughed at his quick wit. She had no witty comeback, and decided that he'd won that round: she'd get him back.

Nigha walked over to the bathroom and was stunned by its splendor. It was the size of the steam room at her gym.

There was a Jacuzzi tub in the center of the room that looked as though it could fit an entire baseball team. The spout to fill the tub was located in the ceiling, which they both thought was pretty cool.

One corner was dedicated to a glass-enclosed steam shower that was about the size of her entire master bedroom at home. Another corner was a dedicated water closet that housed the commode and bidet. There were dual vessel sinks which looked to be made of Murano glass, and on the hooks behind the door hung two of the softest hotel robes either of them had ever felt.

Jason grabbed one of the robes, put it on over his clothes, and climbed into the tub. He had this look in his eyes like a child on Christmas morning. He was truly loving it.

Nigha had a devilish thought. As he was kicked back in the tub, she turned on the water and watched it rain down on him. It flowed as if a hose had been turned on him, and his eyes flew open as the cold water descended onto his head.

He let out some sort of primal scream as he jumped up, but he was soaked in a matter of seconds. As he'd resigned himself to his fate, he just stood there, water raining down on him, staring her right in the eyes.

She stood there, with her hand over her mouth, watching him for a good two minutes before she couldn't take it anymore.

She laughed so loud; it echoed and vibrated off of all the surfaces in the bathroom.

As she was doubled over with laughter; he stepped out of the tub, grabbed her, and picked her up and brought her into the tub with him.

She kicked and screamed, but it was hopeless, and soon they were both soaking wet.

They stood together, eyes locked onto the other's, and Nigha suddenly noticed that the water was getting warmer. Her soaking wet tank top was clinging to her body, and Jason was transfixed by the wet t-shirt contest taking place before him.

Before he could wrap his mind about what he should be thinking; he took off his robe, while maintaining eye contact with his love, and reached up to untie her dripping hair.

Her hair fell in dripping wet, cascading curls around her face as she was frozen in her current state.

Jason's white polo was clinging to his muscular form, and she was mesmerized by the sight of him. She reached out her hand and followed the trail of the water as it cascaded over his torso. She watched as he closed his eyes at her touch, and continued running her hands all over his upper body.

He opened his eyes and looked down at her. Her shirt was almost transparent at that point, and he could make out the dip in the center of her stomach.

He appreciated the fact that she didn't try for a "six-pack", but was happy with the fact that she had the "center line" that made a woman's flat stomach truly sexy.

Her nipples were standing at full attention, joined shortly thereafter by his cock. He took his large hands and placed them on her shoulders, and started to make his way down her arms.

He took his right thumb and ran it over one of her stiff nipples. When she closed her eyes and let a soft moan escape, he grabbed her around the waist and forcefully pulled her into him.

She couldn't speak as she felt his stiff cock pushing against her belly. She looked into his eyes and saw the stormy blue color that was a constant fixture in her fantasies. The same stormy blue that they'd turned their first night together, and every other time that he was hot for her.

No words were exchanged as he leaned in to kiss her. He purposely kissed her on the cheek, just outside of the corner of her mouth. Feeling his hot body enveloping her almost made her lose control; almost.

He breathed heavily as his kisses trailed across her cheek, down her long, slender neck, stopping at the dip at the base of her throat. He stuck his tongue in the crevice, and she grabbed the back of his head instinctively.

The water had really heated up, and the large bathroom was filling with steam. It only proved to make the situation hotter, in all aspects of the word, and although she hadn't planned to give herself to him the first night of their trip, she knew that the sight of a wet Jason was too much to bear.

He was slowly running his hands over her body, stopping only to palm her ass cheeks.

She was really losing it, losing herself in the moment, and she grabbed the hem of his shirt and started to pull it up. She paused when the glory of his tanned stomach was revealed.

She continued to pull it up and when she uncovered his muscular pectorals, he grabbed the shirt from her hands and slowly pulled it off.

She stood there, taking his body in when she couldn't resist the urge she'd had since the first time she'd seen him sans clothing.

She ran a finger down the center of his chest, down the center line of his abs, and then traced a path over the ridges. She started to lick and kiss his chest, but when she reached his stomach, she caressed each ridge with her tongue.

Jason almost blew his load at the new sensation. Her hot pink tongue moving over his olive-toned skin was turning him on more than he thought possible. She moved farther down, and started to undo his belt and pants.

She was surprised to find that he wasn't wearing any underwear and on top of that, his pubic hair was neatly trimmed.

It took a little maneuvering to free his hard cock from its denim enclosure, but when she did, she was elated by what she saw. It was the first time she'd been able to study his dick, and she was instantly wet when she felt its heft in her hands.

He knew what was coming next, but it still didn't prepare him for the sight of it.

She started at the base of his cock, and ran her tongue down the entire length of it. She ran her tongue around the ridge under the head, and slowly took the head into her mouth.

She was curious as to how much of it she could take into her mouth. With years of practice, she'd been able to take all of Brett's 8 inches down her throat, but Jason was almost twice as thick as her husband, and she only had days to master his huge member.

Jason felt his legs going weak, but was unable to locate something he could grab onto. He gently grabbed her head, and motioned for her to stop for a second, because his ability to speak hadn't returned.

She looked at him; quizzically at first, but then reassured when he took a seat on the ledge of the tub. She crawled over to his new position, and grabbed his cock again.

He sighed and moaned as she continued her work on his cock. She also looked into his eyes the entire time she gave him head, and it turned him on because he knew that she was fully aware of where she was, and who she was with.

She wanted this just as much as he did, and judging by the look in her eyes, maybe even more than he'd hoped.

When he felt his head descending her throat, he almost lost it. She placed a hand on either side of his waist for leverage. He just watched her in awe, trying not to spill his load before she really wanted him to.

"Damn it woman! Why do you do this to me" he said in a moan.

She just kept her eyes on his as she smiled at him around the cock in her mouth. She succeeded in taking about 9 inches down her throat, and it was the first time he'd ever been "deep-throated."

She quickened her pace, and after about 10 minutes of her assault, she felt his oblique muscles start to tighten under her hands, then felt his dick throbbing in her mouth.

"Oohhh baby, don't stop, this is fucking incredible, don't stop, don't sto...unghh, unghh, UNGHH, UNGHH!"

He started bucking his hips off the ledge of the tub, and unintentionally thrusting deeper into her throat.

He was yelling at the end when he blew his load, and was again amazed by her as she took all of him in stride, never pulling her head back. He could feel the sounds she was making, and it really sent him over the edge.

He came harder than he ever had in his life, and he was ecstatic that she was the one that made it happen.

She had indeed come to him, and in return, he came for her. He was happy, for the moment.

"Wow! Where did that come from?"

He reached out and turned off the water and looked down at her. She still had his cock in her hands, looking at it intently. He studied her face for a while before she finally spoke.

"Jason, I had a plan for this week, but I realize that it's not going to work out that way."

She lifted her head and looked into his eyes with an intensity that he hadn't seen in months.

"My plan was to give you everything, and to not tell you that it would be the last times. I care about you too much to allow you to keep your life on indefinite hold for me. It's not fair to any of us; you, me, or my family. You have to go out there and find someone else; someone that's free to love you the way you deserve to be loved, the way..."

"The way that I love you?"

His words sliced through her as the storm in his blue eyes subsided, and was replaced by the pain he was feeling.

Deep down he knew that she was right, but he didn't see a way for him to get over her.

"Jason, you know that I'm no good for you. We have to stop this; it's not good for us."

He slid down in the tub; where she was still on her knees, so that he could be eye level with her. He reached out, grabbed her hand, and put it over his heart. It was beating so hard that it felt as though it should've been visible from outside his chest.

"Do you feel that? It beats like this whenever I'm around you; whenever I think about you, every time I cum for you. I can find someone to marry me, to bear my children, and to fuck anytime I wanted; but my heart will never beat like this for her. My heart belongs to you and I know that I'll never love anyone the way I love you."

His words touched her heart and she contemplated telling him just how deeply she felt for him, but decided that the news would only twist the knife she'd just plunged into his heart.

She ached for him, but he could never know. Her emotions got the best of her and her eyes started to well up.

Tears started to stream down her face, and he instinctively started to wipe them away. He knew that he'd said all that he needed to say, so he pulled her close to him and kissed her softly on the lips.

She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck to hold him close to her. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and lifted her up so that she was straddling him when he put her back down.

As the kisses progressed from soft to passionate, he put his hands under her soaked tank top to touch the skin beneath. He hooked his fingers in the hem of her shirt and lifted it off over head.

Her wild curls bounced around and into her face; he brushed them aside, and then wrapped a bunch around his hand. He pulled her hair and forced her face away from his.

"I know that you feel it too, even though you won't admit it. Part of you belongs to me and we both know it. If you want me to move on, I can only promise that I'll try, but this week I belong to you...and you most definitely belong to me!"

He kissed her so hard that he took her breath away, again. She felt as though their bodies would meld together in that tub, and she would never be rid of him, even if she didn't want to be.

She ran her fingers through his dark mane, and started to grind her hips into his crotch. Although she couldn't figure out why, she was again surprised by the fact that he was already hard beneath her. She was trembling, and so was he, so they got out of the tub.

12