Jason's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was never more than a few inches away from her as they finished shedding their wet clothes.

When they were both completely naked, he put one arm behind her back, and the other behind her knees and scooped her up into his arms. He walked over to the bed, pulled back the covers, and gently laid her down in the center of it.

Without any words between them, she opened her legs, and he took his place between them and on top of her. She was somehow able to reach down and cover their damp bodies to stop them from shivering. He put an arm on either side of her and stopped to look down at her beneath him.

She lay beneath him, in the center of the huge bead, with miles of big curls splayed on the pillows beneath her head.

Her eyes were wild with lust at the hulking form above her, anxious with anticipation at what was to come.

He wanted to make love to her, and for her to know that that's what was taking place. He grabbed his throbbing member and placed it at her entrance.

He paused and looked at the light purple mushroom head of his prick awaiting entry into her brown-tipped, fuchsia colored lips.

She was in agony waiting for him to enter her; to feel completely filled by her lover. She started to scoot closer to him trying to send him the message.

He looked up at her face and smiled. As he did, he slowly pushed his way inside of her. She arched her back in acceptance of him, and let out a low moan as he entered her.

He would be sure to make this time different than their previous experiences.

He thrust in and out of her slowly and gently, and relished in the moans of pleasure that escaped her mouth.

She loosened her grip on the sheets at her sides, and placed her hands on his sides. He lowered his torso onto hers, and shifted his body weight onto his elbows.

She ran her hands up and down his obliques, and felt them flexing with his movements. His skin was so hot to the touch, but she just couldn't get enough of it. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him the rest of the way down.

He didn't want to crush her, but he soon realized that she wouldn't have it any other way.

He loved the way her hot body writhed beneath him, and he looked into her face again to find that she was looking into his eyes.

He placed one of his hands behind her head, and the other at the small of her back. He used them to thrust deeper into her, and to bring her face closer to his so that he could kiss her while he made love to her.

His body weight pressed against her made her pussy feel even tighter around his cock. She could feel every inch of him inside her as he slowly made love to her; in and out, in and out, and the well timed circular hip movement was all a part of his repertoire.

With his hand lifting her head up, she could see his movements clearly.

She was letting out loud moans, oohs, and ahhs, and when she looked up, she noticed for the first time that there was a huge mirror on the ceiling over the bed.

It afforded an amazing view, and in an effort to see more, she used her legs and feet to pull the covers from his back.

He was so into making love to his Nigha that he didn't even notice that she was a little distracted until he moved to look into her eyes.

She had been looking past him, and he was curious as to what she was watching. Without missing a stroke, he turned his head around and saw what had been holding her attention.

She felt him get even harder inside her as he realized what she'd been up to. His thrusts became more deliberate as he fucked her.

They'd been at it for the better part of an hour, when she felt that familiar heat and tingle in the pit of her stomach that preceded her orgasm.

As if he could feel it too, he started thrusting even harder, pulling out to the ridge under the head of his cock, before furiously thrusting back into her.

He was so turned on by the fact that she was watching him fuck her that he couldn't control his pace anymore. He felt the walls of her cunt start to contract, and started to pump like a jackhammer so that he could cum with her.

Her legs were flailing wildly as he continued his assault on her pussy and she couldn't take it anymore.

"Ohhh, Jason...I'M CUMMMIINNNGGG!!" she screamed as her orgasm overtook her.

"That's it baby, cum for me...OHHH SHITT!!" he yelled as he came at almost the exact same moment.

They both grunted for the next series of stokes as he emptied his seed deep into her belly. She still watched in the mirror, admiring his sweat soaked back, watching his muscles flex as he finished fucking her. She would definitely miss this.

She grabbed him around the neck, and wrapped her legs around him again to pull him close to her. She loved the way it felt to have all of his body weight crush down on her.

"Jason, that was amazing! God, I love you."

'FUCK' she thought. 'He made me lose my shit again! Now he knows.' She tried to ready herself for what came next, to try and say that she got caught up, but he surprised her.

"I know. I love you too" he whispered in her ear.

That was it; that was all he said. She just confirmed what he had hoped.

He'd hoped that he wasn't the only one being tortured by what he felt for her. It was nice for him to know that he did in fact know who she was, and that she loved him enough to try to do what was best for him. It was bittersweet to say the least, but it was comforting to know that she felt it too.

He rolled onto his side, and when she turned on her side to face away from him, he pulled her close and covered them up. He ran his hands down the side of her body as he kissed her neck. She pushed her body closer to him and resigned herself to the situation at hand.

"Good night Nigha. I love you."

"Good night Jason, I love you, too."

It relieved her to tell him the four letter word that summed up her feelings for him. It relieved her almost as much as it relieved him to hear it.

It was a good thing that their first presentation wasn't until Tuesday, because they both needed to sleep in to recuperate. Within moments, they were both passed out.

12