Jason's Story Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How you just don't mess with another man's wife; but none of that matters when you're leaving the one you love tomorrow, and all you have is tonight."

He kissed her while unbuttoning his shorts, freeing his hard cock, and reveling in the feel of his skin against hers.

She moaned in delight, never trying to tell him to stop. It would've been pointless anyway; she wanted this as much as he did.

He lifted one of her legs, and she wrapped it around him leaving the other to support her. He ran his cock up and down her moist slit and paused before sliding it in.

"Baby, I'm sorry; I had to have you one last time. Please forgive me", he said as he slid his cock into her dripping pussy.

"Oohh Jason!" she let out in a low groan at the sensation of him filling her again.

She ran her hands all over his abs and chest; then pulled his t-shirt up to his chest. He took the hint and pulled it off.

He was content with her open shirt, and was mesmerized with how much larger her breasts looked as they bounced to his rhythm. He reached out and ran his fingers over them and marveled at how soft they felt; softer than before.

It was the first time they'd been together in over two months, and she was surprised at how much she missed it. She missed him, and knew that this time would have to last the rest of her life. He was definitely making it memorable.

He started with a slow, steady pace. Rolling his hips as he thrust into her; moaning almost as loudly as she was.

He studied her face; more beautiful than he'd remembered, etching it into memory. Her hair was sleek, shiny, and smelled the way it always did. He never figured life could be so beautiful and cruel in the same moment.

Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back as he made love to her; slowly, deliberately, exquisitely. This mistaken love affair, however unplanned, was the most exciting and tragic thing she'd ever experienced.

He leaned over and kissed her neck, and she ran her fingers through his hair. He reached behind her head, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled.

"This may be the last time that I'm inside you, but I'll always be inside here...and here" he said as he pointed to her temple and her heart.

"And you'll always be in here...and here" he said as he took her hand and pointed it at his temple and pressed it to his chest over his heart.

She studied his face, still amazed by how much his eyes revealed his feelings. She saw the love and lust for her, and the pain behind it. Her heart ached for him.

They made love for hours; more than the three that she was supposed to be working late.

Even though it was dirty office sex, it was the tenderest sexual experience they'd shared. It was a fitting end to their relationship.

After he'd made her cum more than a handful of times, he came deep inside her one last time; reveling in the blissful expression on her face.

"Damn it woman, I love you" he whispered in her ear.

She brought her head upright, opened her eyes and looked into his.

"God help me Jason, I love you too" she said as she hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tight as he softened inside her.

12