Jason's Story Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped his fingers between her folds, relishing in the liquid heat that met him. She was so ready for him. He brought his fingers to her clit and slowly stroked. She'd done well to maintain eye contact with him, but he smiled as her brow furrowed and she fought to keep her eyes open as she bit her bottom lip. He watched that same bottom lip quiver as she took a deep breath, only to let out a deep moan on the exhale. She was bucking her hips in time to his fingers strumming her clit, and when her breathing became erratic; he knew that she was about to peak.

She had started to moan uncontrollably from her impending orgasm when Jason took the opportunity to slowly slide his massive cock into her. When he bottomed out, she cried out God's name, followed very closely by Jason's. When he started the long, slow, deep stroke that she loved so much, she thought that she would cry.

Their torsos were practically connected, and only came apart when he would pull his hips back on the outward stroke. The weight of his body and his pace were prolonging her orgasm, and he was encouraged by the constant low moans in his ear. She was being spurred on by the sensation of his cock filling her completely, and his moans in her ear. It had been so long since she'd heard that sound, and it was a serious turn on to be able to make a man as hot as Jason moan for her.

He leaned over her, and started to speed up his stroke while looking into her eyes. The sight of those beautiful, ice blue eyes framed in thick lashes peering into her soul, combined with the sensations that his magnificent cock was delivering to her neglected puss was too much, and she screamed out again.

He was close and after she screamed out her orgasm; he sat back on his haunches, grabbed each of her legs under the knee, and started to jackhammer her puss. She was gripping the comforter underneath her fingers while moaning and yelling. She'd had two orgasms, but from the feel of it; it was one extremely long one, and she knew that he needed to cum...and quick.

"Oh my God Jason......ohhhhh....cum for me baby, cum for me Jase."

She felt him start to expand inside her and then she watched as he quickly pulled out and started jerking his cock. She watched him as he stroked it and his ab muscles were constantly contracting. He was bent over her, supporting his weight with one hand while using the other to finish himself off, and Nigha was hypnotized by his actions. He came seconds later with what could only be described as a roar, shooting all over his hand and her thighs and stomach, and Nigha thought that it was one of the single most hottest things she'd ever seen.

They were both panting and covered in a sheen of sweat, and she watched him get up and make his way to the bathroom. He emerged about a minute later with a washcloth, and she smiled at his thoughtfulness. He swatted her hands away when she reached for it; opting to clean her up on his own. She giggled a little, and when he was done, he tossed the washcloth over his shoulder and leaned over her. She looked up at his face and was struck by his serious expression.

"What is it?" she asked as she came up on her elbows.

"I'm just so glad you're here."

He sat down and picked her up, sitting her on his lap. With her face inches away from his, he put his hand on the side of her face over her scar, with his fingers behind her ear and turned her toward him. He touched his nose to hers, and pulled her closer to him.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world, and I'm so crazy in love with you. Will you stay with me tonight?"

He looked so vulnerable at that moment, and she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself flush against his chest. She kissed him on the cheek, and he wrapped his arms around her, enjoying the feel of her in his arms. He sensed the difference; this time they'd had sex as a soon-to-be legitimate couple, she was no longer a married woman, and there didn't seem to be any regret.

"Yes I'll stay with you...on one condition," she looked up thoughtfully.

"Anything."

She laughed at his reply.

"Anything huh?"

"Absolutely, I'd do anything to make you stay," he said while grabbing her hand and holding it in his.

"Hold me close?"

He laughed then and squeezed her to him and sang to her.

I'm never gonna let you go
I'm gonna hold you in my arms forever
Gonna try and make up for the times
I hurt you so
Gonna hold your body close to mine
From this day on we're gonna be together
Oh I swear this time
I'm never gonna let you go.

She laid her head on his shoulder, and neither of them spoke for a while.

"Jase, that was really cheesy," she said as she burst out laughing and he joined her with a deep laugh of his own.

"See what you do to me? You make me crazy, I break out in song like we're in a fucking musical...and by the way; you sang to me first tonight so mmllaaahhhh," he said as he stuck his tongue out at her.

She laughed even louder, and grabbed his cheeks with one hand and his tongue with the other. He shook his head and grabbed her hands, and held them over his heart. They both stopped laughing and got serious again.

"You feel that? I told you once, years ago, that it beats only for you...that hasn't changed. I love you Nigha."

"I love you too Jason."

She leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on his lips, and squealed as he picked her up off of his lap and laid her down on the bed. He got in behind her and pulled her snug against him, she fit perfectly and even though it probably wasn't possible; she felt better than before.

"Goodnight Jase."

"Goodnight Nigha," he said as he leaned forward to kiss her on the cheek. 'And thank you God,' he mouthed as he looked up toward the ceiling.