Jason's Trip to Mexico Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beefylatn
beefylatn
76 Followers

They started with small bowls of sopa de albóndigas which was a hearty meatball stew with rice and vegetables, next came the crispy taquitos de papa con chorizo and finally tacos al pastor with refried beans and rice. Jason was amazed how delicious the food was, everything was so fresh and the tortillas were homemade, washing the food down with ice cold beer. After dinner Juan took Jason on a tour of the town keeping him entertained with funny stories of his childhood and the different personalities that made up San Ignacio. After returning to the hotel, Jason was very tired and thanked Juan for a great evening and made his way back to his hotel room where he slept soundly.

The next morning after breakfast, Juan hooked Jason up with an excursion by motor boat out to the bay where he had a blast swimming, snorkeling, parasailing and visiting a nearby small island that was uninhabited but beautiful with untouched beaches and covered in tropical vegetation. By the early afternoon Jason was hungry so he returned to the hotel to shower. Jason saw Pepe alone by the desk as he hurried past him to get to his room. He was startled as the muscular ex-wrestler called out to him.

"Senor, Jason...Wait... please!" Jason stopped and turned curious to hear what Pepe had to say.

"I want to apologize to you again for what I have done. Now I understand how it feels to be treated like that." The muscular wrestler said softly his eyes downcast. "I have been a very bad man Señor Jason." Pepe said looking down at his feet. "I would like to ask you a favor. I think that I deserve more of those lessons so that I can really learn to be a good man." The muscular ex-wrestler said shyly, then looking up at Jason and grinning with a glint of lust in his eyes. Jason was a bit taken aback by that response, but then he chuckled and winked at Pepe. "If you are a very good boy maybe I'll give you another hard 'lesson' before I go home to the states." Jason said smiling as continued to his room.

Jason showered and changed clothes then headed back to Doña Marta's to eat. As he entered he saw a tall handsome Mexican with a black Cowboy hat sitting at one of the tables. "Hey Amigo! I see you got out of jail." Carlos said with a grin standing up to shake Jason's hand. "Hey Carlos I'm glad to see you, do you mind if I join you? I wanted to ask you something." Jason said as Carlos nodded at the empty chair and Jason sat down. Jason let Carlos order for both of them then he started to tell Carlos what he had in mind regarding getting revenge on the police officers in town, the two thugs and the airport officers. Carlos listened intently then his eyes widened with surprise.

"Wow man that sounds wild, but I like the idea of getting back at those motherfuckers." Carlos said chuckling as the food arrived and they began to eat. "My advice would be to stay away from those drug dealers; they are very dangerous and have powerful friends and anyways from what I hear they have left the area." Carlos said with concern and Jason agreed not to include them in his plan for revenge.

"I'll be glad to help you with this on one condition." Carlos said placing his big hairy hand on Jason's knee and squeezing and leaning over close to Jason's ear. "After it's all done, I want to have you again and this time all night long." Carlos whispered his eyes half closed with lust. Jason's face reddened in embarrassment as he looked down at Carlos's tight jeans where large bulge throbbed down his leg. He thought about taking that huge cock in his ass again, then realizing that it was worth the pain to get even with those officers. Jason nodded and they agreed to meet at dusk in front of the restaurant and Jason would bring the items they would need for his plan.

When dusk arrived, Jason brought the bottle of tequila in which he had dissolved several pills and then sealed the bottle. Carlos wrote out a note in Spanish saying it was a gift from an anonymous townsperson who was appreciative of the 3 police officers hard work. Carlos had one of his teenage nephews deliver the bottle to the police station and soon after the nephew told Carlos that the officers were very excited and immediately began pouring shots for themselves. Carlos smiled at this, telling Jason what was going on as he dismissed his nephew. They stood near the jail window and heard the laughing and joking officers carrying on for several minutes then eventually silence.

Jason and Carlos entered the jail and found Martinez and Tapia passed out snoring in the chairs in the front room. They worked quickly stripping the officers naked then putting Martinez in the cell as they laid his naked chubby hairy body on his back on one of the cots with his wrists handcuffed up over his head to the metal railings of the cot's frame. Tapia was put in the shower room with his wrists handcuffed high over one of the showerheads so that he was limp hanging naked by his wrists facing the wall.

They found El Capitan in his office passed out over his desk so they also stripped him naked and dragged him to the interrogation room where he was put in wrist restraints and attached to the cables and also left hanging naked spread-eagle by his wrists.

Jason wanted to start with Tapia, so he entered the shower room stripping himself naked and picking up Tapia's police belt then turning on the shower so that the cold water sprayed on the sleeping officer. "AAGGGGHH! Que chingados está pasando aquí!" Sputtered Tapia as the cold water woke him up and he began to struggle with the cuffs. Jason shut off the shower then doubled up the belt in his right hand and swung the belt towards Tapia's furry muscular brown ass cheeks.

WHAP!--WHAP!--WHAP!-- WHAP!--WHAP!--WHAP!-- WHAP!--WHAP!--WHAP!

"AYYYYYYYYYYY! Cabrón!" Tapia screamed twisting his torso and rising up on his toes to avoid the belt, his brown cheeks jiggling and clenching with red stripes forming where the belt struck. "Who's the bitch now?" Jason said sneering, his cock rock hard as he whipped the lean muscular officer's furry ass globes. Tapia begged and pleaded in Spanish beginning to sob as Jason whipped his furry ass. Carlos stood behind Jason as he watched the scene, he was also naked and his cock hard while taking pictures of the cop getting whipped.

Jason stopped the whipping and reached out to fondle the muscular furry globes which he spread wide apart to gaze at the tight hole buried in the furry valley between the cheeks. "NOOOOOO!" Tapia cried out as Jason placed the head of his hard cock and pressed it against the tight hole. "Carlos... get the oil from my shorts." Jason ordered as Carlos went over to Jason's shorts and got out the bottle of massage oil then he came over and poured the oil on the head of Jason's cock and on Tapia's hole. Jason pressed his cock head against the hole forcing the head in until the head popped through the tight ring.

"AAAAAAYYYYYYYY! Tapia cried out as the fat cock slid into his tight virgin asshole till he felt the gringo's big balls against his furry ass cheeks. "Fuck his tight ass feels good!" Jason grunted as he began to fuck his fat cock in and out of the furry tight ass. Plop...Plop... Plop...Plop... Plop...Plop... Plop...Plop... Plop...Plop... Plop. Carlos took more pictures from the side of Tapia taking the big cock in his ass while Jason began to pound his hole.

Jason fucked Tapia hard, his cock sliding in and out of the tight virgin hole felt wonderful as the tight channel gripped his shaft. Soon Jason felt close to shooting his load as he increased the tempo slamming his cock in and out while Tapia continued to sob and plead in Spanish.

Plop...Plop... Plop...Plop... Plop...Plop... Plop...Plop... Plop...Plop... Plop. Jason began to grunt as he fucked, feeling his balls pull up tight against the base of his cock as he began to shoot his load in Tapia's tight ass. "AAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!" Jason cried how as he rammed his fat cock deep and shooting another load in the ass.

"He's all yours!" Jason said to Carlos with a grin as he pulled his cock out of the hole, heading over to the cabinet for soap and then began to shower.

Carlos walked up behind the sobbing officer and began whispering in his ear in Spanish kissing and nibbling Tapia's neck while he guided his huge cock head to the dilated hairy asshole. "AAAAAAYYYYYYYY DIOS MIO!" Tapia screamed as the huge uncut cock was thrust into his tight anus then driving deep into his rectum. Carlos kept his big cock deep in the tight channel while he kissed and whispered in Tapia's ear as he licked the officer's neck and ear lobe caressing his muscular torso and pinching his hard erect nipples. Tapia's sobs became whimpers as Carlos began running his hands all over the muscular body pinching and flicking his nipples.

As Jason showered, he looked over and saw Carlos kissing and whispering in Tapia's ear while pinching his nipples with one hand and sliding his other hand down to fondle Tapia's flaccid cock, pulling the foreskin back over Tapia's mushroom head. Damn Carlos sure is a passionate fucker. Jason thought to himself, finishing his shower and drying himself off as he saw Tapia's cock begin to engorge in response to Carlos's touch. Soon Tapia's cock was rock hard as Carlos began to drive his cock in and out of his hole, his groin slapping against Tapia's ass as they both moaned their bodies slapping together.

Jason smirked as he saw Tapia groaning with lust arch his back and began to push his furry butt back into Carlos's groin as he drove his big cock in and out of the furry ass. He saw Tapia turn his head to the side as Carlos began kissing the side of his mouth, and Tapia began kissing Carlos back. Jason got a good picture with his phone of Tapia with his arched back butt pushed into Carlos's big cock, his head turned towards the camera kissing Carlos with eyes closed and Tapia's big erect cock jutting from between his legs.

Plop...Plop... Plop...Plop... Plop...Plop... Plop...Plop... Plop...Plop...Plop...

The fucking continued for a few more minutes until suddenly Tapia began moaning and shouting out in Spanish as his cock began to shoot ropes of cum against the tiled wall. SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! Carlos then thrust deep bellowing as he blew his load deep into Tapia's ass. They both remained together panting as Carlos's cock softened then slid out with a plop. Both Jason and Carlos then helped unlock the handcuffs releasing Tapia while Carlos explained to him what would happen if there were any reprisals against them as he showed Tapia the pictures, telling him that the whole town would see those pictures if he caused them problems.

Tapia's eyes widened with fear as he saw the pictures then agreed with Carlos that there would be no reprisals and that he would not say anything about what happened. Carlos showered then they allowed Tapia to shower and dress as they locked him in the shower room and continued to the cell to start on Martinez.

(To be continued

beefylatn
beefylatn
76 Followers
12