Jasper the Pervy Ghost Ch. 02

Story Info
Jasper gets more powerful and takes things further.
2.4k words
4.59
21.6k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Everyone in this story is 18 or older. All comments and advice are greatly appreciated.*

Jasper knelt at the bottom of the woman's bed preparing for one hell of a masturbation session.

It had been 5 days since his interactions with Claire which lead to her swallowing a mouthful of his ghostly cum and he was ready to take it further with his newer subject – Kim. Jasper had recently come to the conclusion that his influence over women grew massively when they were sleeping.

He had come across Kim while drifting aimlessly through town late at night. He had been struggling to find a new target to fulfil his perverted fantasies when she came along. Just when he was considering returning to one of the regular women he had got into the habit of visiting, he saw her. He spotted her large, shapely ass a mile away and was chasing (or rather gliding) after her in an instant.

She was wearing skin tight grey leggings which clung to her rear and emphasised the movements of her cheeks beautifully. Jasper found himself staring at her ass so intently his mouth had dropped open. As he flew silently closer to her, and was certain she indeed had an amazing ass, he decided to give her front a close examination.

**********

After the initial horror, denial, and general anger Jasper experienced immediately after his untimely death he quickly found it had a number of advantages. Being completely invisible, silent, and passing through all objects harmlessly came in handy at times. Particularly if you are a perverted bastard - like Jasper.

When Jasper realised this, it wasn't long before he was fulfilling his favourite living fantasies - jacking off over a number of sexy women every day of the week. Initially he had carried out these perverted activities as a harmless onlooker with no interaction whatsoever. However, this had slowly changed over the recent couple of weeks.

Over time Jasper found that if he thought, or commanded, hard enough he could influence women in subtle ways. What had started off as suggesting small things (like a woman exposing a little more of her cleavage) had steadily escalated to a certain individual swallowing his cum while she slept.

Now he was pursuing a new target and he was determined to take it further.

As Jasper glided past the woman with the incredible ass he circled round to see her face. Immediately it was clear she was a straight forward 10/10. Her flowing sandy coloured hair framed a sexy face with bright blue eyes and full, red lips. And her breasts...they were something else.

Jasper wasn't too familiar with the exact measurements for tits but estimated this particular woman's bra size to be at least an E, but more likely a stunning F. Her low cut top showed her beautiful tits bouncing and jiggling with every step. Jasper was truly stunned by this beauty and could not believe he had not seen her before.

There was a definite air of confidence around the woman (and for good reason). She seemed aware of her incredible desirability and enjoyed making men openly drool. All Jasper knew was that this goddess of a woman could fill any girl with jealousy. He also knew that he could not wait to follow her lovely ass to her home and carry out his ghostly and perverted acts on her.

Fortunately for Jasper he did not have to wait long. When he had discovered the sexy woman they had only been around the corner from her flat – which she was heading to. Once they entered the one bedroom apartment Jasper was relieved to find that she lived alone, and after some quick snooping he spotted a letter identifying her as "Kim O'Donnell". Jasper had been dreading the wait between Kim entering her flat and finally retiring to bed. Luckily for him, however, it was late and she appeared keen on heading straight to bed.

Jasper silently hovered several feet of the ground, staring intently and with increasing excitement as he watched the beauty begin to undress. Unaware that she was stripping for the nearby ethereal being, Kim tugged down her skin tight leggings, exposing supple, toned legs, skimpy white pants and most of her round, perfect ass.

She then lazily pulled off her t-shirt and tossed it to the side. Even encased in a plain, white bra her breasts were an incredible sight to behold. Jasper sighed in amazement, unafraid of being heard, as he gazed at the melon sized tits. Kim then proceeded to reach behind her back and unhook her bra.

Catching sight of herself in her full sized mirror in the corner of her room, Kim paused to appreciate herself. Jasper could not blame her narcissism as she smiled sexily and slowly slid her bra straps down her arms. He joined her in admiring her full, magnificent globes as they were revealed in all their glory. Despite their incredible size, there was surprisingly little droop in her breasts. They were milky white with pretty, pink nipples. Jasper was pleased to find them to be natural – although he could still enjoy fake tits from time to time.

After taking a few moments to fondle and inspect herself, Kim sighed contentedly and retired to bed. Jasper resisted the urge to immediately pull out his ethereal member and masturbate, instead forcing himself to wait until he was confident his target for the night was sound asleep. It was around 20 minutes of impatient waiting before Jasper found himself kneeling at the bottom of her bed, ready to begin.

Kim lay sprawled out on her double bed, her thick, white duvet only just covering her magnificent breasts. Although Jasper could float above the bed if he wanted to, he preferred to stand or kneel close to the woman he was perving over. This helped to give him the illusion of being a solid human being again, rather than his ghostly form. This night was no different as he crawled up next to Kim and knelt in line with her magnificent globes.

"Pull back the covers," Jasper ordered confidently.

Instantly, but appearing to remain deeply asleep, Kim sluggishly tugged her duvet away, fully exposing her breasts. Jasper groaned in satisfaction, never tiring of the sight of tits, especially not a pair as incredible as Kim's. He then proceeded to unbutton his jeans and slide his boxers and trousers down his thighs. This released his impressively large cock from its constraints; immediately it sprang up and stood proudly to attention.

Jasper had always felt a sense of pride in regards to his dick and often resented not being able to use it properly in the afterlife. Despite this, he still took great pleasure as he began to stroke his length over the beauty before him.

"Cup your tits and fondle them," came his next order. Even if he had been able to directly interact with her breasts, Jasper had always enjoyed the sight of a woman touching herself.

Dutifully, as if possessed, Kim lifted her hands to her chest and began to gently squeeze and move her tits. A small smile curved her lips as she did this.

"Throw the covers off you completely now," Jasper commanded. Initially when he found he could manipulate women just with his words he was tentative and uncertain giving orders, this had slowly changed as his confidence grew.

While one hand pinched and rolled one of her erect nipples between her fingers, the other hand threw back the covers. Her slim but curvaceous body was now fully exposed for Jasper to drink the sight in. Kim's hands both resumed touching and pleasuring her breasts but Jasper still wanted more.

This time without speaking, Jasper focused on her white pants and what they hid. There was a short pause this time, but slowly Kim complied to his silent commands. With her left hand still squeezing her left breast, her right hand slowly slid down her well-toned stomach and down to her most private area.

Starting on top of her panties, she began to rub her fingers up and down her slit. A soft moan came from her and her breathing quickened as she bit her lip. To any other onlooker it would appear that she was simply having a very vivid and pleasurable dream.

Jasper's pace of stroking his cock increased but he was far from finished. Continuing to focus on Kim's panty clad pussy, Jasper silently ordered her to pleasure herself further. Kim complied quicker this time as she immediately slipped her hand under her pants and began to rub herself faster. Initially focusing on her rubbing her clit, Jasper soon commanded her to push a finger into her cunt. Again, she complied with another sensual moan.

Soon her hips began to shift and lift from the bed as her pleasure climbed. Another finger was slipped into her pussy and Jasper's confidence, and lust, grew stronger.

"Roll over - onto your knees," he growled hungrily. He was not sure if Kim would comply in her sleeping state as this was the most he had ordered any of his subjects to do. However he was pleasantly surprised when she wordlessly turned onto her stomach and pulled her knees up, pushing her sexy ass into the air. Her massive, soft tits were so large they spilled out to her sides as they were squeezed between the mattress and her chest.

Without pausing to fully appreciate just how much control he was exerting over the woman, Jasper moved behind Kim. Even as she had moved, her fingers did not stop moving in and out of her pussy and rubbing inside of her. Jasper now knelt behind her, vigorously stroking his cock, staring fixatedly at her firm, round ass and her soaked panties. With little more than a thought from the ghost, Kim quickly tugged down her pants before resuming furiously fingering herself.

Now that her pussy and ass was fully exposed Jasper could see she was completely shaved. Jasper noticed that her other hand was free now that her breasts were squashed under her and decided to make use of it.

"Play with your asshole," he instructed, his breathing getting faster. He was immediately rewarded with the sight of the sexy woman reaching between her large, firm ass cheeks and began toying with her tight brown hole.

The moment the tip of her index finger penetrated her asshole Kim squealed and began to squirm as a powerful orgasm racked her body. Despite this climax pulsing through her, Kim's fingers continued to rub and enter her holes forcefully.

The sight of her cumming almost pushed Jasper over the edge but he wasn't quite ready to finish. Instead, he purposely moved his cock to her pussy entrance and continued to masturbate furiously. Before he had even fully formed the idea in his head, Kim followed Jasper's projected thoughts. She removed her fingers from her cunt with a wet, slippery sound but continued to finger her asshole – drawing continuous panting and moaning from her lips. This gave Jasper's cock clear access to her pussy entrance.

Pushing his bellend up to her entrance Jasper had planned to blast his ejaculation over Kim's unprotected cunt, however as his cock came to her opening something happened which he didn't expect.

In the past when Jasper attempted to touch anything or anyone he passed through it harmlessly and without any kind of sensation – as if he wasn't even made of air. However, this time – as his cock was centimetres from Kim's pink, drenched pussy – he was certain he could feel heat radiating off of her. Feeling his climax rapidly approaching he decided to give fully into temptation and shoved his cock forward forcefully.

Immediately the bulbous head of his ghostly cock pushed against Kim's slit and pushed into her cunt. Jasper almost cried out with delight at the very real, and incredible feeling of entering Kim's pussy. Instead he decided to instantly focus on pushing his cock into her and ignored the impossibility of what was happening - for fear that losing focus would end the whole experience and revert him entirely back to his ethereal form.

Kim gasped loudly as the large cock began to split her hot cunt open. With a growl of determination and deep satisfaction, Jasper buried his full length into her pussy, loving every inch of her tight, wet tunnel. Without pausing more than a moment to enjoy the feeling of filling Kim completely, Jasper slide his cock back right to her entrance and thrusted back into her. He knew he would not last much longer as the experience was so intense and there had been such a long build up.

He quickly began to pound into Kim fast and hard, causing her to groan and yelp non-stop. His member was stretching her and filling her with every powerful stroke. Her finger continued to toy with her asshole relentlessly while her other hand grasped a handful of the bed sheets.

Suddenly Kim cried out and her tensed up as another orgasm exploded through her. The tightening of her cunt around his cock and her screams of pleasure was finally too much for Jasper.

He plunged his cock in and out of her pussy with several more hard thrusts before his balls tightened and he groaned loudly. Immediately his cock began spraying stream after stream of cum deep into her cunt. After the initial eruptions of semen Jasper buried his cock into her fully and finished filling her with his cum.

As Jasper held himself there for a few seconds, Kim shuddered and whimpered uncontrollably, her eyes squeezed tightly shut and her hands now lying by her side. Having regained some of his breath Jasper leant back, savouring the feeling of his slowly deflating cock dragging out of Kim's used cunt.

She gasped one last time as the cock was pulled free of her sensitive pussy before her ass tipped to the side and landed with a soft "thump" on her bed. For the first time since the whole interaction between herself and the ghost started, her eyes opened.

Exhaustion and the gloominess of the room made her eyesight blurry and indistinct, but as she gazed back at the location of her anonymous assailant she could have sworn she saw the vague, blue form of a man before it quickly dissipated into the air.

Before confusion or fear had a chance to take hold of her a deep feeling of calmness washed over her and she promptly returned to her sleep.

"Go to sleep," Jasper whispered, looking over the sexy woman lying before him. Hoping to avoid outright traumatising her, he added lamely "Forget this happened....and...eh...ignore all the cum when you wake up..."