Jaspernon the Prince Ch. 02: Tower Pt. 02

Story Info
Concubine Riala sets out to seduce Prince who watched her.
5.6k words
4.77
6.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 : The Tower :

Part 2 : Lady Riala

Riala noticed the young Prince up there one afternoon when she was making love to the King. She instinctively knew he was there to observe their tryst. She saw him hiding amongst the boxes and furniture on the balcony. He was laid back where she should not have seen him, but her eagle eye saw him. She knew he must have been there for a while and that he must have observed the full acts so far. She instinctively knew he must have been pleasuring himself. She made no move to show recognition, pretending instead that she had not seen him.

Her heart fluttered with excitement to think she had been observed with the King, for at the core of her soul she wanted to be watched. She knew she was attractive to most men. Only the homosexual men ignored her beauty or were not distracted by it. She loved to be the centre of men's attention. She wondered whether this was the first time the Prince had viewed her with his father. Perhaps he had been watching them regularly.

She never really believed that anyone would watch her with the King, in his own apartments, but of course young Prince Jaspernon was one of very few people who might have access to these apartments and the balcony. The thought that the Prince was inspired by their lovemaking excited her. Although it was certainly not proper for the Prince to observe his father in the act she immediately felt willing to perform more in front of the observer. She fancied the young Prince, and had shared friendly and humorous banter with him on numerous occasions.

In a sense they were already family, but they would never be family as she was a concubine and courtesan to the King, not a Queen. Prince Jaspernon's own mother Queen Cetharin had died unexpectedly some few years before and the King had another Queen Bettina now, with more offspring; the younger Prince Caspian, who was now 8 years old, and his sisters, the Princesses Eldical of 10 years, and Jermetta of 6 years. Prince Jaspernon was firmly first in line to his father's throne, with his half brother Prince Caspian as the next in line, until the Prince had a son of his own. The Princesses would be next in line to the throne should Jaspernon and Caspian both die before having sons.

Riala was only one of a number of official Concubines, none of whom, or their offspring, would have a claim to the throne. She was currently very favoured by the King and he spent much of his time with her when free of the affairs of state. The King maintained good relations with his Queen Bettina and he was a good father to all his family, but he spent little personal time with her recently. Riala knew he spent very little time in her bed these days, although he maintained visiting rights whenever he wished occasionally.

Queen Bettina was a straightforward woman in Riala's estimation, proud of her family, perhaps a little jealous of the King's concubines, but well aware of her position as a loyal support to the King. She would not presume to try to limit the King's sexual inclinations. Like all Kings of Pirion and Anachronar he was free to have as many concubines as he wished, and he could even have more Queens if he wished. Some monarchs had had more Queens in the past. Queen Bettina had latterly, since the arrival of her last daughter, put on a certain amount of weight. Perhaps this had caused the King to favour her less. Nonetheless he was a good husband and King to her and father to her offspring in many other respects. Even as a concubine she knew them all well on a personal level and any rivalry the Queen might have felt did not stand in the way of a reasonable working relationship.

Riala pretended not to notice the Prince, standing to reveal all her assets fully to him, now that she was aware of his voyeurism, and being immediately quite thrilled by the idea of him watching. She stood against a sturdy table which the Prince could view from the side and above. She presented her moist wet passage between shapely smooth buttocks to the King, as she leaned, stretching forward over the table. The King needed no words, pushing his aroused cock deeply into the waiting concubine from behind. Swiftly he was into a persuasive rhythm, which intensified as he gripped her gorgeous youthful body around the breasts, at the hips and even the shoulder. She sensed the King was close to his conclusion, and she was aware that when he was finished the performance might have to end. She consoled herself with the pleasure of having achieved some orgasms already, and with the imagination that she might take on the young Prince's handsome body once his father had finished with her. She imagined the Prince's strong cock in her mouth, while the King took her behind, and then the King was replaced in her imagination by the Prince taking her from behind. She could hear him panting in place of his father, in her imagination. As the King's battery became disjointed and urgent in its rhythm she knew he was about to spurt his royal fluid into her.

"Who knows," she thought, "this could be the fathering of more offspring and the end of my lascivious freedom?" But she thought it unlikely in fact. It was not her time of the month, and she usually took something to make that unlikely. She was still young and she felt it was not yet the time when she needed to have more offspring for the King. The King did not really need offspring from her, although he had offspring from some other concubines. She was having far too much pleasure from the King and her position at court to want to stop this lifestyle of social and sensual pleasures. Perhaps it would be sensible for her position at court to have children to the King soon. That would only stabilise her position at court for her future. However she felt she was a long way from being old, or unwanted, and even without the King she would survive easily in this world of half hidden sexual interest. She was in no hurry to have a stable or settled existence.

As the King groaned in his final rapture she glanced up at the Prince, hidden in the balcony. Her eyes met his briefly, but she looked away as soon as their eyes met to avoid recognition, but she instinctively knew now that the Prince knew that she had seen him watching. She had seen enough to know that he was pleasuring himself. Quite probably he was just at the point of his orgasm. His look was distracted and he seemed to be breathing heavily. She was thrilled by the exchange of recognition and vowed to satisfy her feelings for the Prince more directly in the near future. She was sure he would accept her attention even though she belonged to the father. The Prince would not be able to refuse her allure. She was very confident of that.

Riala went for her bath as usual when the King left, calling the servants to prepare it for her as she slipped on her gown. She went up to the balcony to see if the Prince was still there. She felt unsatiated, despite her orgasms. Unfortunately there was no sign of the young voyeur, or she would have seduced him there and then, so impassioned did she feel. He had obviously slipped down the stairway and back to his own room along the corridor.

She returned to have her bath, intending to let her ardour cool. The serving girl brought the hot water in to the bath in jugs from the fire. If she had been a manservant Riala was sure she would have attempted to seduce him, which would have been unseemly, but she had used one of the male servants in that way a couple of months before, and had been very satisfied by the experience. Unfortunately this time it was a serving girl, and although she considered whether to use the pleasant young woman for her pleasure she thought better of it. The serving girl might not enjoy the attentions of another woman, and it was not really what Riala wanted. She wanted a man, another man for full inspiration. Riala could enjoy a willing attractive woman for comfort and pleasure, but she really needed a man. She determined to have her bath now and if she still felt the same way afterwards she would go out in search of a male courtier, or perhaps the Prince himself if she could find him. The first man she could find could have her she decided.

Thankfully the King was not a hard or jealous man. He was aware of some of Riala's previous indiscretions and he had not even objected. He had given her licence to occasionally take her pleasure elsewhere as long as none of them took the form of a relationship in which she took much time. She must always be available and attentive for him. Of course a tryst with the King's son Jaspernon must surely be forbidden. She knew she should avoid him, but something compelled her and after this afternoon she really wanted to try the youth who had so obviously wanted to watch her. Something in her head told her that King Croesian would not be greatly offended by her seducing his son, as long as she did not embarrass him in front of the Court. She might be wrong, so it was a risky course of action, but she knew the King's need for her was strong. He would never discard her while she remained young and beautiful.

Riala discarded her gown, looking at her beautiful self in the mirror as she settled into the soapy warm water. She loved herself, but she loved men even more. Quickly she gave in to temptation and stroked herself to a swift orgasm as she watched herself in the mirror, imagining the Prince and other males taking her in turns, and at the same time, sharing her with each other. She drained the fluids from their cocks as they stuffed her from above and behind, filling her holes with more and more sticky fluids. She heaved amongst them, screaming in pleasure as they caressed her with many hands, worshipping her as their goddess.

When she had recovered and dried off the duty serving maid helped her on with her green dress. She made her way out to the Palace tea rooms, looking very radiant as usual. All eyes were upon her as she entered the well decorated hall room. There were beautiful views over the hills of the city, the green parks, the University, the Temple of the Goddess, and the other religious and cultural Temples and Churches of the city. The city Walls and Towers could be seen in the distance, tapering over the edges of the wide city of Anachronar. The view looked southwards. Beyond the valleys turned into a plain in the distance, but there were mountains also in the distance, on both sides. Anachronar the city where time stood still, and cultures meet, coming together in friendship and compromise.

Into this room came Riala, fiery and insatiable, full of life and love, energetic to give, but unable to stand still, the spark to light any fire, the vessel of change. Male courtiers turned to glance. She was like a fresh wind of beauty, which could not be ignored. Statesmanlike and urbane they returned their gazes quickly to the companions they met with, officials and businessmen and women, and wives and courtesans. The conversations momentarily broken, quickly resumed.

Where would she alight, who would she grace with her presence and conversation. She was like a Princess whom everyone loved. The men lusted and enjoyed, despite her sometimes provocation, and the women admiring and inspired with jealousy, but they never had cause to dislike. Women enjoyed her sensibility and friendship. Any provocation was soon settled and made comfortable. She was one of them even though she was favoured by the King. Little did any of them know the mood she was in, or the plan she was forming.

Minister Kaslarin was on a nearby table. She caught his gaze before it turned back to his colleagues. He was not trying to catch her eye, but could not help but mark her presence. "Ah Kaslarin, how are you today?"

"Oh fine Lady Riala. A busy day as usual," he said.

If Kaslarin was here his day was probably not that busy, but he probably was doing some kind of ministerial business. I see you are busy, but not so busy perhaps that you cannot direct me towards the young Prince Jaspernon. Have you seen him?"

"He has not been here this afternoon Lady. Perhaps Alixerand over there can help," he gestured to a window table where some of the younger Palace nobles were mixing.

"Thank you Kaslarin. I will return you a favour some time." The poor Minister was left wondering what that might mean. The beauty did not usually offer him favours. He was well aware of what favour he might like from her, but doubted that could be what was really meant.

She glided over towards Alixerand's group. They were people of her own age and even younger, but none of them were younger than 17or 18 she guessed. Those would be at their studies at this time even if these adults were not. "Hello Alix. I was wondering if you had seen the Prince?"

Alix knew well which Prince Riala meant for he and Prince Jaspernon were often inseparable. "No Riala. Actually not. He has been elsewhere all afternoon, so I do not know where he has been. Probably skulking around, I should imagine." Alixerand shared the Prince's sense of humour, and they could often be quite flippant about each other, but they made a good team.

"Well if you do see him, tell him I wanted to see him. If I have gone from here, tell him to look for me at my quarters later."

Alixerand probably thought it was unusual for Lady Riala to be looking for the Prince, but she was sure the message would get to him sooner or later.

The poet Denison strummed his lyre and began to sing a song on the raised dais at the other end of the hall, while waiters and waitresses came out to serve afternoon teas. He sang a song of the city's past, of times when foreigners invaded and the city lay under siege. Passion gripped the poet as he sang the song, becoming louder as martial rhythms beat the strings of his instrument. He had hired the service of volunteer ladies to be his choir of shrill angels, as they sang of good lives lost and self-sacrifice. Then came the calm of celestial peace as the sun rose on a new day of tolerance and peace. Thus was the nature of Anachronar; periods of struggle and danger, superceded by long periods of calm and prosperity.

Riala clapped as soon as any. "Ah, that was a wonderful performance Denison!" Everyone clapped and nodded their appreciation.

"Where is the Queen?" said one courtesan. "She should have been here."

"She will get her chance when they perform again," said another. "The Queen is in her private suite with her children as usual."

One who heard the performance was the High Priestess Patience. She entered the tea hall just as the music climbed to its highest passions. She stared in wonder at the performance and clapped strongly at its end, enchanted by its beauty.

Riala was glowing, welcoming, everyone's friend, observed Patience. She was a bit into everyone's business, but she could hold it back too. Patience watched with growing admiration, despite her feelings of slight embarrassment at the petty accusations and questions the concubine had occasionally thrown at her. Patience realised that Riala played a role which was partly like a priestess. She introduced people, welcomed people, acted like a social magnet, seeking out even the sad and unhappy, to include them and to make them feel better. She went further and acted like a matchmaker to some, which was partly what she attempted for Patience herself, the newcomer to court.

The High Priestess observed as Riala held court around the room. Patience was well liked and accepted here now, and the courtiers and courtesans came up to her to confide in and talk to her, but she was well aware now of how adept Riala was in these skills. A great Priestess Riala would certainly have made in some respects, or even a High Priestess. She doubted that Riala had any belief in the Goddess, or that she even cared so much about the well being of the poor or the disabled. For that reason she was a little jealous of the concubine/ courtesan.

In some lands concubines were very much slaves to their masters, often unwilling bedsharers of the rulers or nobility. But that had never been the case here in Pirion. The concubine was a less than official wife to a King, not a Queen, a legal loophole for a King who wished to give his mistresses legal status as being a part of the wider Royal Family. They could sometimes be granted to other favourites of the King. In practice the King was too humane to give them away without their assent. Riala was in practice nothing like a slave. She behaved like a Queen, dispensing favours and even bending the ear of the King on behalf of others when she felt it appropriate.

The High Priestess knew Riala abused her position of trust with the King. She heard the rumours which went around the court. Some were reliable rumours and others were just speculation, some of which, she judged, was likely to be untrue. She recoiled in horror that a King's Concubine should be so abusive of the King's trust than to have affairs behind his back.

She would not previously have believed the role of concubine was an appropriate role in Pirion, but Croesian was the King and he could do what he liked. He was the ruler, and it was traditional that he should keep many women. Surely Riala was treading a dangerous path to risk the King's displeasure, but she guessed the King must allow the leniency. By all accounts he had never shown any inclination to end Riala's position, to punish her, or even to grant her as a concubine to any other. Perhaps he enjoyed sharing his concubine with others. Perhaps her lasciviousness was part of Riala's magic, which made her even more alluring to the King. She thought that must be the reason.

It was difficult for Patience to be here in this Court, where so much went on behind closed doors, and some elements of it more openly, when she herself lived by a code of sexual abstinence. She began to explore the possibility that perhaps she was wrong to be completely abstinent. How could she judge others for what she did not know herself. The Prince had shown her already that she was out of alignment with the practices of the Court, and that she was more than attractive to many males, including the Prince. She was finding that even she herself was possessed of sexual thoughts and even dreams. She had come to court to gain favour and to spread the interests of her Cult, and the Goddess, but she was finding that she was learning or being challenged by them more than she had expected.

"The Prince has not reappeared yet Alixerand?" asked the Concubine Riala, still disappointed that she could not find the Prince. "I have searched a few places in the Palace!"

"Lady Riala, I do not see why you need to find the Prince so urgently. He could be in any number of places," said Alixerand, his curiosity quite awakened. The beautiful lady rarely sought the Prince. He felt some jealousy that the beauty should be so keen to find his friend. "May I ask," he said. "Why is it you should wish to find him so urgently?"

"It is a private matter, but no business of yours, young sir," she returned. "But if you could suggest anywhere he might be, places he might go for privacy perhaps? He is not at his room."

"There is a locked room in the Tower. He sometimes spends time there with his books, paintings, and his fantasies," revealed the Prince's friend cheekily. I am unsure whether I should divulge this. It is a place of privacy to him. His father kept it locked, but since he found the key he has often liked to spend time there. He may have it locked, even if he is inside. I warn you, if he is there he may not wish a visitor."

"I shall knock of course. Which door is it in the Tower?"

"It is near your rooms, but higher in the Tower. Do you know the room which the High Priestess inhabits?"

"Yes I do."

"Well it is on the landing above the room of the High Priestess. It has a strong black door."

12