Jaspernon the Prince Ch. 03 Pt. 01

Story Info
The Prince finally seduces celibate High Priestess.
4.9k words
4.3
7.6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 : Part 1: Patience Is Tested

"I am sorry High Priestess if I offended you in the Tower," said the handsome Prince. This was some weeks since he had offended her, and was not the first time he had tried to apologise. "I meant only to show you honestly that you could be open with me, and to show you that I held some feelings towards you, even if they were not very noble. I like you, and I respect the calling you have as a High Priestess. I know I scared you away, and I should not have done that.

"It is only natural High Priestess to be curious about the opposite sex. Most men are curious because they have not been allowed by their peers and their parents to touch the bodies of the fairer sex. They must imagine, or admire the beauty of beautiful women from a distance. Some of us pluck up the courage to chase the beauties, others wait until our parents intervene to provoke us into action. Some of us are lucky enough to work alongside those we desire or study with them, or to socialise with them, and we may by degrees become able to reveal our feelings for them."

"I see Prince. I understand the difficulties you men must face. But women too face those difficulties, and are shy to talk to those who obsess them."

"The current teachings of your cult do not encourage the open expression of romantic or sexual interest," ventured the Prince. "Surely you are repressing the natural inclinations and interests of the young?"

"We seek to encourage the young to live their lives fully and marriage is encouraged by us," explained High Priestess Patience. "We do not wish to see the young inhibited or restricted. We cherish the family and marriage, which forms the basis of our society, the basis of partnership and reliance, stability and responsibility, and care for those around us."

"You dictate that marriage should be forever, or at least for the rest of the couple's lives. What if the marriage is limiting and becomes a prison for those within it? You would force the couple to remain together even when their paths no longer lie together."

"You are not being completely fair my Prince," declared the High Priestess. "Couples may divorce. We do not hold unsuitables together if that is their wish. Our allegiance is a higher one than marriage. Our lives works are for the greater good, rather than for the narrow interest of a married couple. If your husband or wife holds you back from serving the Goddess and her people then the individual should be free to obey the calling of the Goddess, even if it means the breaking of the marriage contract. That is why Priests and Priestesses largely remain celibate, so they can serve the Goddess, and their people without the entanglements of service merely to the individual's husband or wife and the family."

"It has come to my notice, and to the notice of most of the court, that you have been spending much time with the Lady Riala, who happens to be your father's favourite concubine. Do you not think this is inappropriate?" Patience had been meaning to ask the Prince about this and to give her advice. While they were talking about such sensitive issues it seemed the right moment to bring the subject up.

"Lady Riala is very beautiful," explained the Prince defensively. "I cannot resist her. I feared that my father would be offended, but he appears to understand and even to condone our affair, although I have to admit that neither of us have ever discussed my little affair. I do not know why I feel like discussing my little affair to a Priestess. Not just an ordinary Priestess, but a High Priestess, the leader of your Cult. But somehow I feel I can be honest with you. You are not too many years ahead of me in years, and because I find you attractive I feel able to bare my soul to you. You are like my confessor. I feel you will listen and understand, even if you do not condone. I feel you will not judge me harshly, that you represent the forgiveness and understanding of the Goddess. Surely the Goddess wishes us all to experience life to the full. She surely wishes us to feel and experience passion, just as she wishes us to feel the pain of others and to care for all who need care and understanding."

Secretly Jaspernon sensed that the High Priestess Patience was attracted to him. Something inside of him understood that she liked him. It drove him to be open with her, even though he should not be. The Prince had not been a believer in the Goddess previously, like many at court and in the wider population. It had been an older religion, once more prevalent, but never completely dominating Anachronar, which was always tolerant of faiths and beliefs. The Cult of the Goddess had however been the largest of the faiths in Anachronar and in the country of Pirion in the past. It played a large part in Anachronar's culture, history and memory. King Croesian had embraced it recently, without becoming devout, because he approved of its work and many of its teachings. And many at court felt the same way, and the young Prince was feeling the same. But they did not wish to be bound by its strictures.

"How can you assume that the King condones and accepts your affair? Surely it is very dangerous for you both. He is after all the King."

"Have you seen any sign that he will do anything to stop it?" countered the Prince. "We do not do anything untoward in front of him. He loves her, and so do I. There is no need for the court to gossip about this. They need only to have an open mind and be happy for us all. There have always been scandals, but there is no need to turn them into scandals. There are plenty of other slightly illicit affairs going on in court, but we do not make a fuss about any of them."

She heard the Prince's honest words and could almost understand how faced with the beauty and the passion of the Concubine, the young man could have joined such a forbidden relationship with such a beautiful and passionate soul. Patience could feel her own loss of her chance to enjoy the interest and close friendship of the Prince. She realised she had missed her chance with him and the concubine had usurped the place she might almost have had. She felt, to her own dismay, a sense of lost opportunity. If only she had not been so bound by her own rules and the rules of her Cult. But she knew it could not have been acceptable for her, the High Priestess, to consort with the younger Prince, and what would his father the King have thought? Or the rest of the court? Her position at court would surely have been compromised, and her reputation. The cause of the Goddess would surely have suffered. Nonetheless she felt some jealousy towards the Concubine, however foolish she felt herself to be for having these feelings.

Patience was nonetheless tempted by him and experienced day dreams and night dreams of fantasy, which she could not control. One night fantasy was a particularly vivid dream:

She saw the man's big cock, but could not see his face because he was lying down, but she could see his body was handsome. He massaged it with his right hand. She crawled towards it wanting to touch it, to see what it was. She was there touching it, feeling its warmth. The man worked on his cock with his right hand as she touched it with her fingers. "Hold it please. Go on! Do it for me," he said. She began to do it for him, as he said. She was giving him pleasure, and she felt good.

Then there was someone else there, another lady, beautiful and browned by the sun, glorious in her wanton nakedness. She leaned forward pushing her out and reached the man's cock holding it, gently massaging it in her knowing way. Then to Patience's surprise the woman opened her mouth and lowered her face over the huge cock, enveloping the cock into her widened mouth over the head of the cock. She was fixed upon it, attached to it, joined in pleasure. When she lifted her face off him and released the cock, she said, "This is how you do it." Then she went down on the reclining man again, this time lifting her head up and down, sometimes looking at Patience to see if her example was being observed and understood.

"Would you like to try it?" said the beautiful woman. "He will like it, I assure you. And so will you!"

Patience leaned forward again, taking the huge cock back into her possession. She opened her mouth wide as she had seen the woman do, and settled it over the cock head, taking it into her mouth. As the beauty had done she sucked and massaged the cock with her mouth and her tongue, moving her head up and down, giving pleasure to the man, who began to groan with the delight. The bronzed woman smiled encouragingly, watching closely every breath she took, every drop of saliva she dribbled, and the pleasurable reactions of the man.

Patience felt the warm glow of excitement, emanating from her lower entrance. Her clitoris was aroused, a familiar feeling even to her the Priestess. Even in the dream she knew she was a Priestess. In the dream her fingers found her clitoris and stroked, gently at first, even while she pleasured the man with her mouth. The warmth grew and spread through her body.

Suddenly the bronzed woman held her shoulders and pulled her away from the cock. "I want him now!" demanded the naked bronzed woman. "Watch me. This is how we do it." She was shameless and she showed Patience how it should be done. The bronzed beauty stepped over the man and swiftly crouched, holding his cock in her hand as she lowered herself over it. Patience could see the woman's perfect opening as she directed the cock into her body. Patience felt the thrill of excitement as the cock disappeared into the perfect body of the beauty. The woman rode the man, rising up and down, rubbing his cock inside her, quickly. Watching the extreme performance before her Patience rubbed her clitoris in excitement, unable to stop herself, while the woman caused the man's cock to rub her inside.

The bronzed beauty stood quickly and pulled at the man to get up. "Now you must finish me," she said. She laid where the man had laid, on her back, and the man raised himself. She recognised him now. It was the Prince, familiar to her, even in the dream. She had been sucking the Prince's cock! The Prince knelt in front of her, while the bronzed beauty opened her legs to let his cock inside. The Prince fell upon her and rutted her like an animal as she raised her legs. They both moaned and wailed in their sexual frenzy, as Patience rubbed her inflamed clitoris. The warm feelings flowed over and through her until she knew it was no longer a dream, but the reality of her own masturbation. As her waters broke she could still see the Prince and his concubine reaching their mutual climax of passion very vividly in her mind's eye.

The High Priestess Patience realised now that she did find the young Prince quite attractive. She liked his company generally when he was being polite and educated. But when he tempted her on purpose and used arguments to try to lead her into doing things she should not be doing, then she was not so happy and she felt pressured and uncomfortable.

After the dreams she had been having she had to admit that her lustful soul wanted the Prince. He offered himself as a temptation to her, and she was falling for it, despite her best instincts. She prayed to her Goddess for guidance. Should she leave this Palace of temptations, where every courtier or courtesan wanted to turn her from the paths of the Goddess towards the earthly sins of the flesh. But the court was not a place of real evil. They had all made her welcome, and they supported many of her projects and efforts to improve the city and the state, and the wider world.

Jaspernon had been thinking deeply about many things as Lady Riala entertained him with all the pleasures her body and her mind could give. They talked also about her need to satisfy herself with a few lovers, and her desire for orgies and sexual sharing with more than one partner. These thoughts, which reminded him of the erotic scenes in the paintings in the locked room, set him thinking about sharing the concubine with some other lover of hers, and maybe with a suitable serving woman. When Riala mentioned her fantasy of being shared by the King and the Prince at the same time Jaspernon completely insisted that he would not entertain any sexual grouping which involved his father the King. She had laughed naughtily at the idea, but accepted that it would not be wise to involve the King in any occasion with the Prince. "I think your father would enjoy some games with other women, and maybe he would allow some favoured male courtier to share me. I must talk to him about it, and make some suggestions. I think he would enjoy those games, and so would I. But there is no way I would dare to include you in the plan. He is your father, and most unlikely to like that idea. We are very lucky that he has not forbidden our relationship. He has never mentioned it in any way, but I know he knows about it. How could he not know. That means he does not mind. He is pleased that you are having an exciting sexual life. And he is not jealous of me in that way. I think he wants me to have adventures with other men. It makes me more alluring in his mind."

Jaspernon decided to visit the High Priestess. The fantasies which Riala planted in his head led him to feel like a mentor. He had a desire to express his new thoughts and fantasies to the High Priestess. Maybe he could entice her before too long, into accepting his lustful propositions. He felt like a predator, but his fancy for her led him onward. Lady Riala was encouraging him to take other lovers. She wanted him, but she also wanted to share him. He knew Riala viewed the High Priestess as an attractive woman who she would have been happy to share with in sexual games, even though Riala did not believe she would be willing.

He knocked upon the door of Patience's room. The High Priestess opened it, looking surprised to see him. "Good afternoon High Priestess. You are looking very beautiful today! Can I come in to talk?"

"Of course Prince. What is it?" She gestured him in.

"I have been having further thoughts on many of the matters we have been discussing recently. I thought perhaps I might tell them to you, whether you can agree with any of them or not."

Earnestly the Priestess prepared to listen, "Unburden yourself please my Prince." They sat in the comfortable chairs which the High Priestess's room contained and made themselves comfortable.

"Patience you place yourself at the head of your cult, pledging to serve the Goddess, and proceed to instruct the people how to live their lives, when to marry, how to choose a husband or a wife. You tell them to marry young and never to complain about their marital partner. And yet many of these couples married young and had little time to determine who their ideal marital partner might be. Once married they can share their bounty and their passion with none other than their husband or wife. What if they find each other unsuited or have insufficient passion for each other? Can they not explore others? Why must they be limited at such an early age. You tell them to remain in the confines of their marriage, and yet you have never even had sexual relations yourself, and most of your Priesthood have not either. How can you be the ones to instruct them in the ways of righteous living and marriage, when you have never experienced marriage for yourselves, or even the pleasure or disappointments of the flesh. You Patience could receive instruction and experience so easily, and thereby be able to advise and understand the needs of your followers and those whom you serve. I offer to you now that at any time you may knock upon my door and I will gladly instruct you in the arts of the flesh, for your education and even for your pleasure if you so desire. My door is open to you."

"You are involved with the concubine young sire! How could you be disloyal to her?"

"I would not be being disloyal to her. She is free to consort with others if she wishes. As you have reminded me her prior loyalty was to my father, and still is, but he chooses not to enforce that loyalty, and it is not for me to enforce loyalty upon her. She is a free woman and chooses to do as she wishes. I do not presume to restrain her. She has cast herself upon other courtiers from time to time and I respect her for it. She exercises her choice and benefits those around her upon whom she wishes to bestow her favours. It makes her a stronger and more passionate woman. She, having more experience than celibate priests and priestesses, should be the one to tell the flock how to behave and who they might lie with.

"You sweet Patience cannot know, not at least until you have experienced more of love and sexual passion yourself. I feel you have a liking for me, as I have a raging passion for you. In my opinion the Goddess is telling us that we should conjoin, if only to instruct you so you can know how to preach to others. In the sharing I am quite sure you will see the harmless nature of sharing, and its great pleasure. You will perhaps see that your Goddess intends you to understand our sex, so that you might better teach about it to others or advise."

The High Priestess was not quite sure what she should say. Her cheeks reddened to hear herself spoken of in such an open way, although it was not strictly the first time the Prince had been so forward with her. His liking for her was certainly no secret between them. She felt patronised by someone only a few years younger, but also, flattered to be an object of the Prince's attention, and particularly as she had so recently discovered that she did hold lusts within herself for the Prince.

"As you can probably understand now Patience I do not believe the Goddess intends any of us to be celibate, neither ordinary people, not priestesses and priests. The Goddess requires you all to understand our sexual feelings and to have sexual feelings. I believe you could be closer to the Goddess through sexual sharing, and closer to the people of the Goddess through sexual sharing. I do not approve of sexual repression and would argue that sexual sharing with more than one partner at least is a right and a human necessity. The love of your Goddess is often obscured by petty restriction and unnecessary abstinence. Instead of loving each other and sharing each other the name of the Goddess is used to restrict us when we need each other and we need to be honest about what we feel. I would suggest that the Goddess can work through honesty, and through the coming together of strangers."

Patience was quite shocked by the full drift of the Prince's thoughts. It was one thing to suggest that the Goddess should accept the changing of partners, in marriage or without, but quite another to suggest the Goddess approved of promiscuity and the taking of numerous partners in order to create sharing and feel the love of the Goddess. She wondered how much of this was his father, the King talking through the son. He was young to have such developed thoughts, although she found them quite fanciful. She was surprisingly impressed by the uniqueness of the thoughts he espoused. Despite the extreme nature of his suggestions she had to admit there was a certain maturity in his argument. It certainly set her thinking. He suggested she should experience sex, so that she may understand it and place it in its correct context.

Patience lifted her gown slowly as the young prince instructed. She was, after all, in his Palace. A Prince's instruction was in many kingdoms, principalities and city states to be treated as law. If she refused to do what the Prince bade her she ran the risk of offending him so much that he would influence his father to put laws and obstacles in the way of her Priesthood. There were some neighbouring nations which had banned her order altogether. In some of those her Priestesses and Priests were hounded and harried, chained up and imprisoned or forced to flee to more friendly states. Shallas, for example, had recently imprisoned a number of Priests and taken the precious artefacts from the City Temple.

12