Jassy's Story Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian's hand traced ours for some seconds before curling around them to hold hands with us. I realised then that they included me in everything, yes they needed to love each other but they also never left me out. As I think back to that moment now as they cuddle around me I feel truly loved. As I had watched they broke apart and began to kiss each other face, soft lips trailing across cheeks, eyes, forehead, chins, before Adrian began drifting lower to find Katie's neck and then lower still to her breasts, sucking them strongly, till I felt my own harden in response.

Adrian now lay between Katie's legs as they twisted around his waist. As I watched they continued to re-establish eye contact and whisper love words. I had always loved sex but I now understood this was something extra, this was love and that they allowed me to be here was a very special thing, so much so that even in my heightened state of arousal tears were welling in my eyes. I dashed them away in time to see Adrian slowly enter Katie. Each inch was slowly enjoyed, when they were completely joined, they both lay still for a moment savouring the feeling. He bent to kiss her, as their lips parted, their eyes opened to look at each other.

Slowly they began to move, thrust and withdraw, as it built the hip movement became quicker and more urgent. Adrian's free hand grabbed her thigh, they no longer watched each other as if the feelings were too much and they couldn't feel like this and keep their eyes open. He was pounding into her now and she was straining up to meet him. Each thrust made my own pussy wetter. They were now crying out with the feeling, no longer able to contain it. Adrian's strokes had become erratic as he neared the edge. Katie's hand gripped mine, as her body got even tighter. I realised they were about to topple over and Adrian's hand moved between them to find and circle Katie's clit. I knew the instant he touched her as she screamed out and her orgasm shook her body. Her hand clenched and released on mine as she rode the feeling. Her orgasm triggered Adrian's and he came hard with a shout.

For the next few moments I watched as the force of their orgasms shook their bodies, as Adrian's cum shot from his body into hers, as she in return soaked his cock in her own juice. Then Adrian slumped onto Katie as their breathing slowed to normal.

I have no idea how long passed before I became aware of my own body, so emersed was I in what they had experienced that I had ignored my own growing need but U now realised that I was in need of my own orgasm, my thighs were soaked, my nipples hard and my clit straining. While watching the others make love I had not touched my self but now my body demanded it. Under the cover of the blanket my hand moved toward my pussy. Feeling my hand sliding over my belly was enough to cause my breath to catch; as it ventured lower I couldn't keep my breathing even. My eyes closed when my fingers made contact with my bare mound, it felt so sexy, then I moaned in pleasure as my finger traced over my clit. I couldn't believe that after I had come so many times tonight and so well how needy I was to do so again.

Until now I had been lying on my side but I wanted to roll onto my back and as I did so I realised that the blankets that had been covering me before were being pulled away. Opening my eyes, I turned to see Katie lying on her side, her head on a pillow watching me, Adrian spooning behind her his hand holding his head. His other hand was pulling the covers back, within seconds they could see me fingering myself, earlier I had wondered how Adrian had felt when he had masturbated in front of Katie and I, I now realised having someone watch you was strange and exciting but the need was greater than any embarrassment. I didn't care whether they watched I just needed to cum.

My thumb continued to play my clit as two fingers moved lower and between my spread pussy lips; my legs were spread wide, my heels pushing into the mattress. The sound of heavy breathing and wet fingers fucking filled the room as my fingers slipped and slid into my soaking hot cunt. My fingers pushing in until the webbing stopped deeper penetration. My thumb continued to circle around my clit as my fingers began a rhythm designed solely to send me over the edge.

As my hips began to rise from the bed fucking back against my own fingers, I slipped a third finger inside, now three fingers imitated a short think cock. In and out my fingers went, getting faster and faster; my eyes tightly closed as I strained towards my goal.

When I normally masturbated I loved to play with my tits, however my hand was still held by Katie, so I tugged it free so I could pull at my needy hard nipples. But I had only jut touched one when Adrian grabbed my hand again and said' "Why use a hand when two mouths are available?" With that he moved to the other side of the bed and pushed me closer to Katie until there was room for him to lie beside me. My fingers had stilled deep in my pussy since he had grabbed my hand and they still did not move as I watched Katie and Adrian move closer to my aching breasts.

I groaned as I watched and felt my nipples being sucked into two wet mouths. My hand began to move again and I arched my back to push myself against them and I began to slowly move my fingers again. In and out I fucked myself as I felt tongues swirl on my breasts, teeth scrape against my areola, teeth chew on my nipples, lips open to suck more plump flesh into hot mouths. Without thought I slipped a fourth finger into my pussy, I had never had so many of my fingers inside me before and I felt fully stretched, however, I was so wet my hand began to slip deeper. My last rational thought was, "Fuck, I'm in to the knuckles!" Then my orgasm exploded through my body. I have no idea how long it lasted only that it felt fantastic. When I finally came back to awareness I was lying between Katie and Adrian, the blankets covering all of us. Adrian was sucking my fingers and Katie stroking my back softly. We all lay there thinking back over the evening, slowly drifting into sleep.

When I woke the sun was beginning its slow climb into the sky, but I had no idea how long I'd slept. I thought back to the night before as I enjoyed the feel of Katie and Adrian sleeping beside me. The night may have been designed to be Katie's fantasy, but it had also fulfilled mine and I had no doubt Adrian's. Katie hadn't got her requested tit fuck but there was always going to be next time, maybe we'll do it as soon as they wake up. After all nothing like a morning fuck is there? But that's another story.

The End

12