Jaunita

Story Info
Mother and Daughter get along just fine.
2.6k words
4.43
132.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers

When I was in my early 20’s my dad was dating a woman named Juanita, She had a daughter named Bonita is my age, both were lovely women. Dark complexions and eyes, and Juanita kept a pretty good figure for being in her mid 50’s. You could definitely tell they were related. I had driven up to see my dad and he was out of town for a couple of days, He should get a damn phone!

I had nowhere else to go so Juanita invited me to stay at her house until he got back. She fixed me a great meal and we sat down after supper and had a couple of mixed drinks and watched a movie then she showed me to the room I was staying at. A comfortable bed was all I needed and a bathroom. Well it had both, the bed was an old feather bed and bathroom was adjoining to her master bedroom.

Around midnight I got up to pee, I was standing at the toilet relieving myself when her door opened and she stumbled in, her eyes still half closed. She was almost on top of me when she looked up. Her eyes went right to my dick as it spewed in the toilet. She stopped as she stared at it.

I was already going full flow so I wasn’t in any shape to stop, so I let it go!

“Uh, Excuse me Juanita, but I gotta go.” I told her.

Fully expecting her to turn and leave. But she was just staring at me pissing. I figured, whatever, and finished, shaking it off a little longer than really needed then put it back in my underwear. As I turned to leave I looked at her nightgown, Nice, I thought to myself. Her dark nipples showed through it, and they were nice tits for a woman her age. All in all Juanita has a really fine body for a woman in her 50’s.

I had a good image of her tits in my head as I went back to bed, slipping into the warmth of that featherbed, My hand went to my dick and I started to jack off thinking of them. I had the covers kicked off me, as I was getting into my self-abuse. Then I felt, more than saw her standing in the room in the dark. I stopped, hoping I was wrong but I heard her heavy breathing coming from towards the door.

“Chad, are you uh busy?” she asked quietly.

All I could say was, “Not with anything I can’t finish later Juanita! What can I do for you?”

She walked over to the bed sitting on the edge by me.

“I uh, well, uh I saw you peeing and it uh got me thinking.”

Hmmm, I thought what is going on here.

She continued, “I was uh, wondering if you would mind if I lay here with you awhile? I am really lonely tonight and uh, well I could use the company if you don’t mind!”

Never one to disappoint a women in need I held the covers for her as she slipped in bed with me.

“What do you think my dad would think if he knew you were in bed with me Juanita?” I asked her. “

We have an uh, open relationship you might say. And I won’t tell if you don’t!”

With that she wrapped her hand around my dick and started jacking it off for me. I pulled her over to me and gave her a deep kiss then put my hand on her tit rubbing her nipple, as it got hard. A moan came from her as I squeezed it firmly. I thought since she was in here she wanted what ever I could give her so I put my hand on the back of her head and gently pushed it down towards my hard dick. She went to it eagerly.

This woman knows how to suck a cock, her hot mouth enveloped my cock as she slid her face down my shaft until her chin rested on the base of my cock, my hairs on her nose as her breath came out of her flared nostrils. Her fingers tickled my hairy balls as she began to fuck it with her face. She was moaning as she deep throated me. Her hand went to her pussy playing with it as she drove me wild with her talented mouth.

I needed to cum having been close to Cumming when she entered my room earlier, but wanted to feel her pussy on my cock. I told her so and she moved up my body kissing me all the way up as she rubbed her hairy pussy along the shaft of my hard cock, making it slick with her juices as she moved the head to her clit rubbing her hips harder against me then.

She held herself open as she put my dick to her wet opening and slowly slid down until my full length was inside her hot pussy. She sat still, growing accustomed to its girth as her head leaned back her mouth gaping open, then began to move her hips in a tight circle making contact on her clit to my pubic bone. Her pussy was well toned as she gripped my cock with it, she put her full weight on me as her inner muscles worked magic.

I never had such a feeling on my dick before, as she would tighten her pussy, it almost felt like fingers as it would grip me then release then grip. I could cum just from that alone, but my lust was overtaking me as I grabbed her by her flared hips and began thrusting in her wildly. Her movements matching mine as our hips met in mid-thrust banging her clit on my pubic area.

I grabbed her tits with both hands and squeezed her nipples roughly, causing her to moan with pleasure. I pinched her nipples and pulled them watching as they stretched out as far as could pull them. She began to fuck me faster her pussy was dripping her thick juice on my body as I pounded her as hard as I could. She cried out as she came, her cunt was gripping me so tight I felt like I wouldn’t be able to move, but her wetness kept me sliding in her pussy. I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me with each thrust, squeezing her ass cheeks as I did. She came again harder never stopping her crying out my name as she fucked me.

I felt my own orgasm building in my balls, as they tightened up against my body. I told her to fuck me faster, Her tits bounced against her chest as she did. My cock spewed into her hot pussy, shot after shot of my thick spunk shot into her womb, she never slowed down crying out as she felt its heat filling her, causing her to have another orgasm as she flooded us both with her cum. She fell across my chest. Our now sweaty bodies clinging to each other as our senses came back.

Her breathing was returning to normal as I kissed her full lips sucking her tongue deep into my mouth. Holding her soft ass in my hands, not wanting to part from her hot sweaty body as my now softening dick fell out of her cum filled pussy with a plopping noise. Her eyes closed as a satisfied smile crept to her face. We fell asleep her back to me my hand on her breast, my dick against her ass.

The next morning when I woke up, Juanita was still against me as I looked up at a shadow as it crossed the doorway. Bonita stuck her head in, her eyes widened as she saw her mom in bed with me. She turned and left as I crept out of bed and went to talk to her. She had coffee made and was sitting at the table.

“Mornin’ Bonita!”

I said as I poured me a cup and went to sit down. She didn’t look happy with me at all, and I don’t really blame her but she didn’t know whose idea it had been to be in bed together. She looked at me as I asked her,

“Kind of shocked are you?”

She just shook her head yes and lit a cigarette. Blowing the smoke from her lips, which she had gotten from her mother, Full red lips, sexy lips! I tried to explain to her what had happened but she didn’t want to hear it.

“Your mother just needed someone to hold last night, Shit, Bonita, she still has her needs, Juanita is a very sexy woman, and you can’t really blame me!”

She looked at me with tears in her eyes as she said,

“But I would’ve fucked you if you wanted to!”

I was shocked at her, me not having had any idea she wanted to fuck me.

“What’s to stop us then Bonita?” I asked her.

“You fucked my mother that’s what!” she cried at me.

About then Juanita came in and had heard her. She just told Bonita to grow up and got her a cup of coffee then sat down with us.

“Mother how could you!” She asked her mother.

Juanita laughed and said to her.

“If you saw what I did last night when he took a leak, you wouldn’t ask such a stupid question!” I was almost afraid to smile but had to anyways.

“You watched him piss?” Bonita asked.

“Only by accident, I had to go and he was in the bathroom peeing, when I saw his tool, I knew I was going to get it! Don’t be a jealous little bitch, if you want it, ask him I bet he would let you have some, you wouldn’t be sorry either!” with a smile as she grabbed my cock under the table.

I couldn’t help but jump when she grabbed me. Bonita saw me and looked under the table,

“MOTHER! What are you doing?”

Juanita pulled my cock out of my boxers and jacked me off under the table, when Bonita saw her Mothers arm moving, she looked under the table again and gasped when she saw my hard cock in her Mothers hand. Her eyes not leaving it and her breathing was becoming a little labored Juanita asked her if she liked what she saw and Bonita could only nod her head yes!

“Come on then!”

Juanita told her as she pulled me to her King Size bed. Bonita followed like she was in a zombie state of mind. Juanita took off her nightgown and pulled my boxers off as she moved her mouth to my cock, sucking me off in front of her daughter’s wide-open eyes! I was standing by the foot of the bed fucking her mother’s mouth as she deep throated my cock again. Bonita stumbling over to the bed and sat down on the edge, her eyes never leaving the sight of her mothers mouth full of my cock, her lips sucking in as she moved her face against me.

Juanita stopped and looked at her daughter as she held my cock wet with her spit.

“Want some?” she asked with a smile.

Bonita shook her head yes and crawled over to my cock in her Moms hand and put her mouth on it trying to outdo her mother’s blowjob. She was good, but her mom was fucking great! Juanita jacked me off in her Daughters mouth as her head bounced on my cock.


After a few minutes I pulled them both to the bed as we lay down I kissed each one then pulled Bonita's panties off, I saw her hairy bush was already wet as her thick pussy lips poked out in dire need of a good fucking. I gave it to her. Juanita sat back with a smile on her face as I entered her Daughters tight pussy, her inner pussy lips clinging to my thick cock as I pulled out, exciting Juanita to the point were she began to play with her pussy while watching as I fucked Bonita.

She may not be as good at sucking cock as her mother, but she had a much tighter pussy. I pumped my cock in her as her legs opened wider and my full weight was on her chest. Bonita's legs were pulling me towards her, trying to get my dick as deep as she could in her slick pussy.

I looked at Juanita as she finger fucked her pussy. I rolled off Bonita and slid in her mother’s wet and ready pussy. Slamming into her with all my might, her hips eager to meet mine. She was already excited from watching me fuck her Daughter and began to have an orgasm almost as soon as I entered her.

I whispered in her ear, “Touch her, I know you want to touch Bonita’s cunt. Don’t you!”

She looked in my eyes and shook her head yes. I pulled Bonita to me and kissed her as I fucked her Mom and I put Juanita’s hand on her Daughter wet pussy, She didn’t know it was her Moms hand and began fucking her Mothers fingers. This caused Juanita to have an even harder orgasm, just the thought of her incestuous act with her baby girl drove her over the brink and her hips almost bucked me off her heaving body.

Bonita had her eyes closed getting closer to her own orgasm as I told Juanita I wanted her to eat Bonita’s hot cunt. I got off her and she got on her hands and knees for me to fuck her doggy style as she opened Bonita’s legs and had her face in her cunt before Bonita had opened her eyes.

“MOTHER!!! What are you uhhuhh mmmm Mother wha, mmm OH GOD I’m CUMMING MOTHER, eat my cunt Mom fucking make me cum in your mouth mother!”

She cried out as I pounded her Moms pussy forcing her face deeper between her open legs. My orgasm was here, I jumped up and shoved my cock in Bonita’s open mouth, filling her with my thick stringy spunk as her mother sucked her cunt.

After I got off Bonita’s face, Juanita turned around and I lay back watching as they ate each other out, each having a face full of each others pussy juices covering their faces and chests as they fell over after they had cum, each one of them exhausted. I was really sorry when I had to leave the next day, my dick was sore from fucking them each over and over, but my eyes never got tired of watching them eat each other out. As I left I told them each I couldn’t wait to return for another visit. I don’t know if they ever told my dad what we did, he never mentioned it, neither did I!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader, and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers