Jaws

Story Info
Nurse wife meets comes face to balls from Jaws.
2.8k words
3.9
52k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago my wife had a bit of an experience with a stranger in the parking lot of a bar. I won't go in to details but you are welcome to read about it. So after that things had been quite on that front with no indication of lingering problems. I had pretty vigilantly checked her phone records and emails and even followed her home a few times just to make sure nothing else was going on. Kind of stalkerish I know but could you really blame me? Then one night I was lying in bed watching television and my wife, Kelly, had just got home from work and had stepped in the shower when her phone beeped. I knew it was a text message so I grabbed it real quick to check it before she stepped out of the shower.

The message was from a number I didn't recognize and when I started reading it I was shocked.

Text- Hello Miss Kelly, it's your friend from room B21. I had to bribe and lie to one of your fellow employees to get your number. Sorry I can't tell you who I am sworn to secrecy. This is crazy I know but today when you touched "Jaws" it drove me crazy for the first time in 25 years. I loved the way you looked at it and knowing I might not see you again I took a chance. Just thinking of you has made me so hard. I'll show you.

And then right under the text message was a picture of a rather old, unattractive, potbellied man with a hospital gown on backwards taking a selfie in what clearly was a hospital bathroom mirror. Sticking out from underneath his gut was a massive penis. It looked 8-10" long and real thick, but what was even stranger was the fact that the shaft was thick as soda can but the head was smaller and pointed. This old mother fucker had a dick that looked like a shaving cream can but thicker. And he was sending pictures to my wife. What did he mean "when you touched Jaws"? I was immediately pissed but how was I going to bring it up. Just then she received another text from a nurse asking for a day off. I marked both messages unread and set her phone down hitting the side button to lock the screen.

A couple minutes later Kelly shut off the shower and stepped out with her robe on and her beautiful red hair soaking wet. Though she is on the backside of 30 she is still quite stunning and her 38C's sag more than they use to. She's curvy in all the right spots and as she towel dried her hair her untied robe opened and her big tits swayed and shook as she moved. She came over to her side of the bed to lie down. I said coyly to her that I heard her phone beep and I wasn't sure if it was an email or a text message. She leaned over and grabbed her phone to check.

The first message was from a nurse requesting a day of and she responded to her right away. Then she begins to read the second message. I could see her face go through a few different expressions in a matter of seconds. As she starts to read I hear her say, "What the fuck?" and then a few seconds later that's followed by a "holy shit!" under her breath. She quickly hit the lock button and closed the screen.

"What's wrong?" I asked knowing full well what's wrong.

"Somebody gave a patient my cell number." She said pissed.

"Why the fuck would someone do that?" I asked her. That's a no-no for nurses, they don't even like patients knowing their last names.

"I don't know but someone is in serious trouble." She said distracted. "One of the patients text me because I gave him a sponge batch today and now it's weird."

"What?" I acted shocked and confused.

"So, one of the nurses asks me if I could do her a favor and give this old man his bath. I didn't think anything of it until before I went in I saw them giggling at the nurse station. I pulled his curtain closed because he had a roommate and told him I was going to give him a bath. He's an old man, chubby guy but he's friendly and had been absolutely no problem in the 3 days he'd been there." Kelly explained.

"I began bath him from the top down only exposing what needed to be washed. When I got down to his genital area and pulled the sheet back he had a huge dick that was laying on his thigh" she laughed when she said that. "His balls were so big that they were between his legs but lying on the bed. At first I thought he had an erection and I gasped a little. He asked me if everything was ok and I said you have quite a whopper here in a whisper. He laughed and said it's not a whopper it Jaws, which made me laugh because it looked like a shark. Honey I'm not joking it was huge, thick like a beer can with a pointy top."

I probably had a dumb look on me face as she told the story because she said "It's not what you think, I washed his testicles and then I had to lift his penis so that I could wash around it. It was soft but firm. It was like a tube of breakfast sausage but longer. Come to think of it, it was just like that, thick, heavy but longer." Her eyes drifted off like she was seeing it in a picture somewhere on our wall. "If he wasn't so old and fat I would say it was a beautiful dick" She glanced at me expecting a reaction. "Anyways I washed around his shaft and then up and down it and the head. When I was done I asked where he wanted me to put it. He laughed at me and said that is up to you. I laughed too comprehending how that must have sounded. I said I'll just put it right back here and laid it between his thigh and hip but this time it didn't lie all the way down, like he was getting hard. It hung a couple of inches off his leg. I whispered to him that he had a pretty big weapon there and toweled him off and left."

"Then why is the fucker texting you and what did he say" I demanded. It had sounded fairly innocent after all.

"He just said that I stirred things up in him that he hadn't felt in years by touching his dick I guess. He said that I had aroused him and I guess he just wanted to thank me?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"That's all he said? That's all you said?" She hadn't mentioned that he also had sent a dick pic.

"Yes that's it." Kelly got up and went in the bathroom to dry her hair again but this time she took her phone with her. I could see 75 percent of the bathroom from where I laid but when she stood by the sink I could only see her ass. She stuck her head around the wall and said, "Oh there is one more thing I almost forgot. Later on before I went home I went back in their acting like I was going to check his chart. The old man was sleeping but I had taken a ruler in my scrub jacket and pulled back his gown. His dick was over to the side but I grabbed it and held it straight out from his body. I could feel his heartbeat in his dick and I couldn't tell for sure but I thought he was becoming aroused. I grabbed the ruler and stuck it at base of his shaft and ran it along the top. It was seven inches and when I placed it back on his thigh it or he didn't move."

"Are you crazy? Why would you do that? You can get in a lot of trouble if you got caught." I scolded her.

"Nobody saw. I had been thinking about how big he was all day and I just want to know. It was weird for an ugly old guy to have such a beautiful cock." I just shock my head in disgust. And still no mention of the picture.

"Are you sure there's nothing else, he didn't say or send you anything else?" I asked again.

She just shook her head no. I was angry and embarrassed. No woman has ever had a problem with my size but my wife of 14 years all of a sudden loses her mind when she sees a big dick. She stayed in the bathroom for a few minutes messing with her hair, stopping, messing with it again. I'm no dummy I was pretty sure she was texting someone. Then she came to bed and I didn't hear a sound coming from her phone that night.

Two nights later my wife came home from a 13 hour shift exhausted and went right to bed. I waited about a half hour and snuck her phone into the guest bathroom. I put in her passcode that I had stolen sometime earlier and checked her messages. The first message was from B21, she had saved his number as that. Shit, I thought. There was a string of messages and a few pics but went to the first message from the other night and reread it. Then was the dick pic and next was a message from my wife that she must have sent from the bathroom.

Kelly- first of u shouldn't be texting me and whoever gave you this # can get in trouble. Second...damn u have a big dick.

B21- Sorry couldn't help it. I'm glad you like it. Jaws likes you.

Kelly- put the shark back in the tank and go to bed...I'll probably dream about that monster.

B21- I know I will be dream about you

Then the next day my wife was off but it seems that they talked again.

B21-well...

Kelly- well what??

B21- did Jaws hunt you down last night in your dreams?

Kelly- LOL. Actually yes. How big is he? Hard I mean.

B21-9.25 last time I checked...you can measure him if im still here tomorrow

Kelly- I cant do that. Unethical. Besides what if he bites?

B21- bite him back if you want.

Kelly- I might just do that

B21- we'll see you tomorrow

The last text was followed be a picture of this guy laying in bed with his dick out waving it. You could tell he was still in the hospital bed and his curtains had been closed. There was no face in this picture just a giant Pringles can dick with a pointed head. What an asshole this guy was turning out to be. Looking at the picture I was sure he couldn't even screw a woman and not hurt her with that thing. It looked like he belongs in a freak show, "everybody come see ol' missile dick" would be the slogan. Now my wife was dreaming about him or his shark. I was worried and curious about scrolling to the next text.

B21- I haven't seen you today are you here?

Kelly- Yes. In meetings. Whats up?

B21- (another dick pic)

B21- Jaws!!

Kelly-OMG put that away b4 someone sees it. It could poke an eye out.

B21- someone should come tuck him in.

Kelly- later...

Three hours passed between the next set of texts.

B21-thank you

Kelly- you are welcome

B21- the dr. says I'm leaving tomorrow

Kelly- that sucks

B21- does Kelly suck? (

Kelly- I told you only for my husband

B21- thanks again

Kelly- my pleasure

My mind started racing. What the hell was he thanking her for and they talked about blowjobs or he asked her for a blowjob? Every thought imaginable ran through my head and I hoped she just helped him with his medicine or something simple. I scrolled down trying to have the courage to look and wondering why the hell she didn't delete this thread. A few hours later.

B21- Nurse Kelly I need to use the restroom again

Kelly- really? I'm busy can't u go yourself? Or do I have to hold it for u again?

B21- U better hold him like before he gets so squirmy when he has t go.

Kelly- I bet. Can u get him started. I'm really in a hurry. As much as I would like to pet ur shark.

B21- it will go faster if you give him mouth to mouth.

Kelly- stop it. (

15 minutes after those texts were this.

Kelly- ok fine. You have the biggest dick I have ever seen. There I said it.

B21- thank you...and you are the best cock holder an old man could have.

Kelly- cock holder??

B21- I don't know what to call it. You wont stroke it, you wont suck it, you just wrap your fingers around it and stare.

Kelly- fine I wont touch it anymore. Besides I shake it for u too. I wash the tip off with water too.

B21-yeah I forgot. Thanks again...your ass looks great today.

I read the time stamp from the next text. It read 8:16pm which was an hour and a half before my wife had gotten home.

Kelly- I'm getting ready to leave

B21- I probably won't see you again. Jaws says goodbye.

Kelly- I'll try to stop in first.

B21- that be great maybe I could use the bathroom one last time

Kelly- K

The next message was sent on her way home

B21- Thank you Kelly. I'm going to miss you.

Kelly- I might miss u more

B21- That's the first time I've cum like that in some time.

Kelly- u came a lot. It was everywhere.

B21- make sure nothing got on you. That won't go over good.

Kelly- Im fine. I checked. Most of it went on the mirror.

B21- sorry I just didn't expect you to do that.

Kelly- couldn't resist

B21- love your technique

Kelly- Love your cock

Kelly- I'm so wet right now driving home

B21- my dick is hard again, wish you were here.

Kelly- god I think I would ride that right now im so horny

B21- wish you would have been like this earlier

Kelly- I can smell your cum on my fingers

B21- lick them

Kelly- already have. Made me wetter

B21- you are a dirty whore

Kelly- talk dirty yes

B21- you stroked an old man's huge cock on your knees

Kelly- it was so big I wanted to put you in my mouth so bad

B21- you should have suck my dick like you wanted to

Kelly- when I licked the cum of ur tip I almost sucked it.

B21- you should have

Kelly- I have a secret to tell u

B21- what

Kelly- I licked ur cum off the mirror and there was glob on my neck that I ate.

B21- you are a filthy bitch. I would throat fuck you if you were her right now.

Kelly- I would gag on that massive cock. Just watching it shoot cum in my face and on the mirror was so hot.

Kelly- ohhhhhh I just had an orgasm. Im soaked.

B21- if I'm still here in 3 days that throat is mine

Kelly- k. I better go. Thanks again

B21- thank you

I could not believe what I just read. I never would have expected that from my wife. She hates her patients most of the time and is always so busy. My assumption is she went to see him before she left and when they went into the bathroom she must have gave him a handjob. The real crazy thing is she doesn't like to get cum on her when we make love but an old man is ok. She went right to bed like she ran a marathon. Then the phone vibrated in my hand and I almost dropped it. It was a message from B21. I quickly hit the button to open it and a picture popped up captioned "thanks again". It was from above; my wife was on her knees with no scrub top or bra on just bottoms licking the tip of this guy's giant dick. I zoomed in on that part and she had her big beautiful blue eyes open staring up at him knowing full well he was taking the picture and gleefully licking his cum. I could see cum on her chest and neck and even some hung from here chin. As I zoomed out I saw more come on the mirror behind her. How can this be happening and boy do I hope this son of a bitch is gone in 3 days?