Jay Cross

Story Info
Jay enjoys his pantyhose secret.
1.1k words
4.2
43.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayCross
JayCross
22 Followers

It was getting dark outside. I sat on my bed reading my favorite magazine, waiting. The sunset ment it was getting closer for my mother to go to work. I walked out of my room and looked down the stair case. I can see her getting her purse ready. I was already done with all of my homework and was ready for a little fun.

"Jay, honey I'm leaving"

"Ok mom, I'll see you later"

I look out the window and see her get in the minivan. She's a nurse and just recently started working the night-shift at the local hospital. She accepted the shift change about a month ago right after my eighteenth birthday. She said they would pay her more and now that I'm older she didn't feel guilty leaving me alone.

My parents divorced a year ago. After a rough period for my mother, she finally accepted the situation and had learned to deal with it. The divorce never really bothered me, I was never close to my dad.

I see the van drive away. Now that she's gone I can have some fun. Most boys my age play video games or sports. I've never been into sports, which is the probably the reason I'm so thin. I do enjoy video games but it's not what I enjoy the most.

I looked out the window again and made sure my mother was gone. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I like to steam up the room a little. I took a nice long shower, washed my hair and blow dried it. I felt good tonight. I stared at my self in the mirror. My silky straight, black hair is covering half my face. I've always had a feminine look with large hazel eyes and unusually pouty lips for a guy. I have been teased for it in school. I didn't care though. I've gotten used to it.

I pull out my favorite lotion and run it all over my thin body. I take my time to make sure every inch of me is shaved. It's easier now that I no longer need Phys Ed credits and I don't need to shower with other guys. I dress baggy most of the time so I don't wear shorts at all.

I make it to my mother's bedroom, wearing just a towel and holding my special book bag. This is where I'll enjoy myself tonight. She has a large room with an immense bed to match but I go straight to her dresser. I pull out one of her older silk panties. She's gained weight since the divorce so it's easier for me to wear her old panties without her noticing. I look towards the bottom of the drawer where I find my favorite pair of nude pantyhose.

I've always loved pantyhose. Ever since I was a little boy I would watch my mother dress for work. As a nurse she would always wear white pantyhose. I remember trying my best to touch her legs just to feel them and dreamed of the day that I would be able to wear them.

I sit on my mothers bed and slowly put them on. Left foot first. I stretch my cute toes, admiring the gloss of the fabric. I carefully move them up.

I then place them over my right foot. I continue to raise them over my smooth legs, the feel of the soft material always excites me. My dick is usually hard by the time the waist band goes over it. I dont have a large dick so it's easy to keep it encased. I wipe some of the precum off and walk towards my mothers closet. I put on the tallest heels she owns. There a little big on me but they'll do.

I stand in front of her full body mirror and admire my self again. Standing there with a hard on wearing only my pantyhose and heels. I look hot and this is where my nightly tranformation occurs. At this point I'm no longer Jay the goth wearing nerd. I am now Bailey, a sexy nylon wearing slut.

I open my bag and pull out a dress. It's a new dress I ordered online. I couldn't wait to try it on. It's made of a sexy spandex material and it's white in color. I always order my dresses a size smaller to make sure there as tight as possible. I squeeze my tight body into it, again going over my now rock hard penis. I pull the dress down and cover my pretty ass and now my outfit is complete.

I stroll back in front of the mirror. I pull out red ruby lipstick that I also ordered online. I pretend to kiss the mirror and apply it. The transformation is complete. I look amazing, like the slut I wish to be.

I sit on the bed again. I cross my legs and begin my pretend tease. A tease for my imaginary audience. As I cross and uncross my legs I pretend to feel wanting eyes running up and down my slim legs. I slowly run my hands over my legs, whishing my hands were someone elses. Someone that would appreciate such beautiful legs. Someone that would worship the perfect shape of my calves and thighs.

I reach down to my nyloned feet and message them, once again imagining someone there wishing to kiss them.

I would run my feet over the persons face and have them beg for me. They start sucking my toes slowly at first savoring the taste of my skin. They lick the bottom of my foot and bury their nose in between my soft toes inhaling my smell. The worship continues up my legs. They search for the sweet spot between them. Small kisses and a begging plea is all I need to invite them in. They kiss my inner thigh and creep their way higher until they find my gorgeous hard cock. Grateful for the opportunity to view such a beautiful thing that there's is no hesitation and I feel the hot breath on me as they take my nylon covered cock deep in there mouth.

My imaginary tease has me heated and I have to grab myself. I squeezed my hard cock through the pantyhose. My hairless member looks amazing, so inviting for a good suck. The pantyhose only enhances it. It feels even better. The soft nylon against it makes it impossible not to caress and stroke. I see myself in the mirror as I continue masturbating. The hot Bailey masturbating.

I look like such a whore in the mirror. I continue to stroke my cock until I can't anymore and with a few more squeezes I feel the warmth of my own cum all over my stomach.

I lay in bed for a few minutes after, enjoying my self and the view of naughty Bailey in the mirror.I'll get up soon and clean up. I'll wash my precious dress and hosiery so that I can play again tomorrow night.

JayCross
JayCross
22 Followers