Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Kamesh nails the sexy Jayanessa and has her butt twice.
10.8k words
4.28
30.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JAYANESSA SAW the ball early.

She drew her right arm well back, the wrist cocked, the racquet head above her wrist. On the clay court the ball rose high and she had to spring off the balls of her feet as she struck it.

She took it early, her body twisting as she rolled her wrist and the racquet over the ball in a vicious top-spin. The ball zipped back across the net, keeping low, skimmed the cord and bounced just inside the line. On the other side, Kamesh saw her return in good time, too, and was already racing across the court. He got to it in time and, whipping his hand across the ball, drove it down the line to her backhand.

JayaNessa rushed for it and slicing it powerfully put it over the net in a controlled drop-shot and followed it by racing to the net. Her opponent raced to the ball, tried to scoop it over the net. It caught the top cord and fell back on his side of the net. JayaNessa whooped in delight and flung her racquet in the air, jumping up and down, laughing and grinning.

Kamesh laughed, gasping and panting, and offered his hand. She pumped it eagerly.

"I can't believe it! I just can't believe it! I beat you! Three sets to two!"

"Congratulations, Shir. Great game and you've gotten much, much better."

"Thanks for teaching me, Kamesh."

"You learn very quickly."

"I have a great teacher."

"Thanks. But next time we play, I won't let you win like I did today. Then let's see if you can beat me!"

"Let me win, did you? I had you all over the place. Just wait. Next time, I'll *crush* you!" she wrinkled her nose prettily, stuck her tongue at him. "Just watch!"

"Let us have a return match promise? Tomorrow?" he asked.

"Oh yes Tomorrow day after, whenever."

"My, my, someone's becoming really arrogant."

"Just kidding, love," she said softly, laughing and making him grin and smile.

They walked to the benches at the far end of the court to collect their kit.

JayaNessa sat on the slatted wooden bench and bent over to open her sports bag. She was wearing a fine white T-shirt with a collar and three buttons and a handsome, short, white pleated skirt. Her hair was braided and coiled, held with a thick Turkish towel hair-ring. She wore wristbands, thick socks and expensive tennis shoes Rama had got for her.

She had not buttoned her T-shirt. Her legs were bare high up her thighs and Kamesh noted that they were firm and trim and supple. As she bent over, the lapels of her T-shirt swung low and he saw the luscious swell of her breasts, her long gold necklace glistening on her honey skin, nestling in her deep and inviting cleavage. She wore a pretty brassiere, cut fine and thin, that seemed to only just cover her nipples. He ogled her unabashedly, enjoying the sight. He noticed a sexy little dark beauty spot on the inside of her left breast.

JayaNessa knew that he was watching her and, for a minute, thrilled with excitement. Perhaps, after all, things would work out soon. She dawdled, rummaging pointlessly in her bag. Finally, she straightened, pulling out her zip-up full-sleeved sweat-shirt. The T-shirt was damp with sweat and he could clearly see the sharp stubs of her nipples and the dark shadows of her aureoles. She slipped into the sweat-shirt and he watched her breasts move and zipping it up to just below her breasts, she rose and collected a towel from the rack. He took one too, and they rubbed themselves dry.

Kamesh retrieved his sweat-shirt and zipped it up. They hoisted their kit bags and walked home.

There was no one else in. He opened the door of the flat with a latch key and they dumped their kit bags in their rooms. They returned from their rooms to the hall. He selected a tape and slotted it into the stereo. Bright pop music pulsed through the speakers mounted at the corners of the room.

He sat down in a rocking chair and, kicking off his shoes and tugging off his socks, perched his feet on a footstool. JayaNessa grinned at him, lowered the volume slightly so they could converse, and perched on the low wicker stool by the coffee table. She, too, was now barefoot. She sat casually, her legs spread, one foot crossed over the other.

It was an unusual position for a woman, but JayaNessa tended to do things like this, without a hint of being self-conscious. Kamesh couldn't help noticing that her skirt had slid up to her thighs, almost to her crotch.

She noticed his gaze and smiled inwardly, making no attempt to adjust her clothing.

He could see the white flash of her panties.

They chatted and she leaned forward on her elbows and the lapels of her sweat-shirt and T-shirt swung low again, giving him another glimpse of her splendid breasts. The neck of the T-shirt pulled to one side and he could see the thick gold necklace against her skin, curving sexily over the hollow in her collarbone. Her skin was smooth and clear, soft, yet firm, silky, like a ripe grape.

JayaNessa felt his eyes on her and waited for him to make a move. He did nothing. She sighed to herself and discreetly lifted her skirt higher, bent lower, giving him a better look at her crotch and breasts. Still he did nothing.

"My god, it's hot," she said. "Look at us both sitting under this fan and still sweating!"

"Yeah and it's the humidity that gets you."

"Shall I get you a towel?"

"Yes, please."

She smiled and got up and went into her bathroom.

When she returned a minute later with two thick towels, he stiffened and sucked in his breath sharply. She had taken off her T-shirt and she was wearing just the sweat-shirt now, the zip closed to a point just below her breasts. He could see the heavy mounds pushing at the cloth and the tempting valley of her cleavage, the gold necklace glistening on her flesh.

"It's too hot. I just had to take off my T-shirt," she said, handing him a towel.

He took it and watched as she mopped her neck and face. Strands of hair clung to her brow and the nape of her neck. Her skin looked hot and flushed. She bent to straighten the carpet and now, as her sweat-shirt swung low, he could see more of her breasts, even the shadows of her aureoles and the stiff point of one nipple. She sat in the chair opposite him, her legs apart in what looked to be a wanton pose and, with her skirt riding high on her thighs, he thought he could make out that she had taken off her panties too, caught a glimpse of the darkness of her pubic thatch. She leaned back in the deep chair and her sweat-shirt strained and opened and he studied the bulge of her breasts, the exposed flesh at the V where the zip stopped.

Kamesh was perspiring and only part of it was due to the tennis game. He rocked back and forth for a minute, then rose and unzipped his sweat-shirt.

"It really is hot," he said.

"Much too hot," she murmured.

He shrugged off his sweat-shirt. Crossing his arms, he pulled the T-shirt off his head. JayaNessa's pulse quickened with excitement as she saw his naked torso, V-shaped, hard, strong, hairless, the flat belly, the deep, cleaved chest with small, hard nipples pulled wide and low on either side of the thick pectorals. Kamesh slung the towel across his neck.

"That's better," he sighed and stood under the fan.

"You'll catch a cold. Switch off the fan."

"Don't be daft. I'll melt."

"You're mad. Then you'll get a temperature and sniffle all day long and I'll have to sit here and look after you and pamper you like a baby."

"I can look after myself."

"What rubbish. Remember the last time you fell ill? A poor little cold and you acted like you were dying or something. You had everyone in a spin, running left and right. Rama told me all about you" she quipped.

"I just wanted some tender loving care." he replied.

"Which you got." She said.

"Not from you. As I remember, you came in and shouted at me and told me to stop being such a ninny."

JayaNessa grinned. "But it worked, didn't it? You were out of bed like a shot."

He was very close to her, in nothing but his shorts, and the proximity of his sexy, masculine, sweating body so close - and yet so far - thrilled her. She felt her breasts swell with excitement, her nipples stiffening her cunt beginning to ooze the first, delicious drops of cunt-juice.

He laughed softly and, hands on his hips, tossed his head back with a sigh of relief as the cool breeze from the fan fluttered over his half-naked body. He was so close to her that JayaNessa had only to turn her face to touch his crotch with her lips; and, for a second, she was indeed tempted. But she hesitated, still unsure of his reaction, still waiting, groping.

He bent his head and smiled down at her. She had leaned back in the chair, her eyes closed and now he had a perfect view down her cleavage. He wondered whether he should make the move; but he too, he hesitated. Instead, he stepped back a pace. He went into the bathroom, hers. JayaNessa sighed softly as she heard the door click, and then, a minute later, the soft gurgle of the toilet flushing.

"You know what, we should have gone for a swim," Kamesh said coming back.

JayaNessa opened her eyes and looked at him. "We could, still."

"Nah, forget it. Too much of a bother, going all the way back and changing all over again Next time."

JayaNessa smiled suddenly, brightly. "Oh come on, Kamesh, don't be so dull. Let's go, it'll be such fun! And I've got this lovely new swimming costume I'm just dying to wear."

Kamesh grinned. "Simpler just to shower."

"Let me show you my new costume. You'll love it. Just wait a sec, I'll change."

"What for? We're not going anyway."

JayaNessa pouted. He really was infuriating. "But I want to show it to you, do you mind?"

"No," he laughed. "Go, put it on."

"That's better. Now don't you go away." She snarled.

"And where would I go?" he replied.

"God knows. You're always rushing around." She was losing patience.

She brushed past him and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Inside, she pulled out her new, skimpy string bikini from a low cabinet and put it on. It was devastating. The bikini bra was the size of a band-aid, narrow strips of cloth that barely covered her nipples. The panties were small and tight; behind, there was nothing and her buttocks were completely exposed; in front it tapered to such a narrow triangular strip that only her cunt-lips were covered. Studying herself in the mirror, she adjusted the panties just so; pubic hair spread on either side of the bikini panties.

As she turned to leave, she noticed his underpants hanging on the hook on the inside of the door and stopped in her tracks. Her pulse quickened. He had nothing on under his shorts, she realized. Her lust flared. She opened the bathroom and going to her bedroom, called him in from the hall.

Later, she regretted not catching his reaction on film. It was absolutely priceless. His jaw literally dropped and he froze. She pirouetted prettily, her breasts bouncing and sashayed towards him. His eyes devoured her body.

"Like it? Do you like it? Isn't it sexy?" she sang.

"Fuck!" she heard him gasp under his breath. "Oh fuck!"

*Yes ease*, she wanted to say. *God, yes, and quickly, I'm hot*. She smiled and twirled around.

"Well? What do you think?"

"My god ... it's ... you're ... fantastic!"

"You really think so? You really mean it?"

"God, JayaNessa, yes!"

She pouted before the mirror on her dressing table. "You don't think my tits are too big?"

She slid her hands up under her breasts and lifted them in the bikini top. He followed her, standing behind her, gulping, his erection raging. He watched as she cupped her breasts, the little fingers and edges of her palms meeting in her cleavage then slowly squeezing them in an utterly erotic action.

"Tell me, Kamesh," she murmured. "I want to know."

"They're ... perfect ... just perfect ... lovely ..."

"You're just teasing me."

"No ... no ... honestly, I mean it."

"What about my ass? Do you like my ass?" She turned around and pushed her buttocks towards the mirror, her hands on her butt-cheeks.

"I think it's too big or maybe too small. Not right. Just *look* at it!" she was testing him.

"It's beautiful. JayaNessa ... you're ... gorgeous!"

She was facing him now, her back to the mirror, leaning forward with her buttocks thrust back at the glass. Her head was on level with his chest. Her breasts swung heavy and low, her nipples barely concealed by the thin strips of her bikini bra. Her gold necklace glistened against her skin.

"You really mean that?" she whispered, lifting her eyes and looking at him. "You really mean it?"

"Yes ... god yes ... every word, JayaNessa!"

She was right next to him, her body almost touching his. Their eyes locked and, in that instant, each knew what the other wanted more than anything else in the world. Her eyes smoldered; her lips parted; her hands slid up from her buttocks, over her flanks and pendulous breasts, touched his hard belly, crawled up to rest on his deep chest as she straightened and stood upright before him. He cupped her neck in his hands.

"Kamesh ..."

"JayaNessa ..."

His lips hovered over hers, touched hers, fled away, returned fled, and then they kissed with a fierce hunger. Her lips, soft and full flowered open under his and her tongue arched into his mouth. Her body was warm and moist against his, and he could feel the fullness of her breasts on his chest. Her fingers roamed his naked torso tenderly, her very touch inordinately erotic.

He caressed her smooth, naked back tenderly, his hands roaming her arms, her shoulders, her hips, down to her buttocks. She squirmed against him, her fingers trickling over his thick biceps, over his chest and belly, running along the upper hem of his shorts.

"Oh god, JayaNessa," he moaned softly and she silenced him with another kiss, fiercer, harder, her desire naked and apparent.

"Are you sure my tits aren't too big?" the married frustrated nymphomaniac murmured huskily.

"They're perfect."

"Do you want to feel them?"

His fingers worked into the string straps of her bikini bra and slid them off her shoulders. JayaNessa arched her face slowly, her expression suffused with lust, her eyes closed, her neck craned, her lips parted, as he pulled the bra off gently and slid his hands down over her breasts. They were firm and full and high and he groaned softly when they filled his palms. JayaNessa whimpered, her breath warm and sweet on his face. The slut was finally getting her overdue prick and most likely the pleasure of a lifetime fulfilled shortly.

"Oh Kamesh, yes," she gasped. "Oh god yes!"

Her nipples were nut-hard already, he noticed, her aureoles puckered with excitement. He squeezed her breasts gently, marveling at their fullness and weight and the perfection of their form. His hands slid down and he caressed her naked buttocks and she murmured softly, her breathing heavy, her nostrils flared. He squeezed her buttocks and she ground her crotch against his gasping as his fingers dug into the cleft between her buttocks.

"You really like my ass, Kamesh? Really, truly?"

"God, yes, JayaNessa, yes!"

"Do you ... do you ... want to fuck it?"

Kamesh looked at her stunned and, for one terrible instant, JayaNessa thought she had self-destructed. Suddenly, his lust erupted and he squeezed her buttocks hard and kissed her fiercely and she responded in like fashion.

"Oh god, oh god," he muttered. "God, I want to fuck you so hard!"

"Yes!" she gasped, thrilled by his words. "Fuck me, Kamesh! Fuck me hard!"

JayaNessa bent her head and slowly licked his nipple. Kamesh gasped softly. She mumbled, licking and sucking first one nipple, then the other. The sensations were exquisite. Her tongue whipped his nipple delicately, rapidly, her teeth scraped across them, her lips clamped around them and she sucked sharply, let go, sucked again. He gasped and arched his back.

She slithered lower, going down to her knees before him. Gently, she opened the clasp of his shorts, unzipped them. His penis bounced out. It was big, bigger and thicker close up than she had gauged, at least seven inches long and resoundingly thick, and not yet fully erect. She expected it would finally be at least nine inches long, nearly two inches thick. His balls were heavy and low. His shaft was shorn smoothly down to the hilt.

"I want and love to b fucked by you Kamesh" she murmured. "I love it more than anything else. I've been fucking Sudesh these last few months ... every day not satisfactory... and the doctor I went to see for my loop ... and I've seen you and Rama and ... you and Rama ... and others with her, too ... I love being

fucked, ... in my mouth ... getting my slit licked ... having my cunt ... even my ass fucked ... I like that a lot, a hot cock in my butt ... I love it when Shankar fucks me nice and hard ... I love it when he shoves his fat long cock into my mouth ... or my cunt ... and best of all in my ass ... it's wonderful ... the best thing ..."

"Oh fuck!" he gasped.

"And I love sucking cock ... and the ... having the cock cum in my mouth ... you should see us ... it's so sexy ... just imagine this long prick fucking me ... me kneeling before just like this ... sucking cock ... licking it ... or fucking me ... his body over mine ... his hips rising and falling ... cock going in and out of my cunt ... in and out ... fucking me from behind ... hammering hips at my buttocks ... my tits jiggling ..."

She murmured the words and Kamesh closed his eyes and visualized the images ... JayaNessa moaning and gasping, panting and writhing erotically as she sucked the Kamesh's cock ... JayaNessa's body heaving and thrashing as he fucked her slowly and deeply and heavily, bent over her ... JayaNessa gasping and crying out, her face turned up, a vision of lust, her body rocking back and forth as the Kamesh held her hips and fucked her rapidly and hard from behind.

The images were incredibly erotic, fulfilling his every fantasy. His cock quivered and swelled and he gasped sharply as she took it in her fingers and ran the foreskin back over the thick ridge of his cock-head. Her pointed, cunning tongue swirled lasciviously over the thick knob.

"Like it?" she murmured softly, lifting her large, lovely eyes to his, her face suffused with lust, caressing her cheeks with his cock-head. "Tell me you like it. Talk dirty to me, Kamesh ... it turns me on."

Holding his shaft in one hand, she parted her lips and slipped them around his cock-head. Kamesh gasped, his head jerking back. Her mouth was wonderful, soft and warm and wet and her tongue worked his cock-head wickedly. Groaning, he held her head and pulled it deeper into his crotch, pushing his hips forward at the same time, his buttocks flexing taut.

"Oh fuck yes!" he gasped. "C'mon ... suck it! Suck my cock! Suck it hard! Ohhh uhh yeh ... oh fuck yes!"

Bending his head, his mouth hanging open, he looked down. Her face was distended with the size of his cock. Her tongue worked his cock-head with a deft cunning that could only have been gained with considerable experience. Her head rocked back and forth between his thighs as she sucked his cock greedily and heavily.

Kamesh gasped and grunted, fucking her face in wonder and joy rocking her head in his hands, pumping his hips to and fro.

"Yes! Ohhh yes! That's it, baby ... yes ... suck it ... oh fuck yes! C'mon ... suck it harder ... c'mon Shir! Suck my cock! Ohhh uhhh yes uhh yes!"

JayaNessa paused briefly, rose slightly, nuzzled his hard belly, swirled her tongue through his navel and squeezed her breasts in a sheath over his cock. Kamesh groaned thickly at the warmth of her breast-sheath, the gentle scraping of her nipples over his throbbing shaft. Dipping her head, she ran her tongue down over his shaft, his cock-head, down the lower side to his balls, gently licking and sucking them by turn. She caressed her face with his penis and then took him gently in her mouth again, more deeply this time.