Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watched Vatsala slide back into Hamid's lap and, without hesitation, she impaled her cunt on Hamid's cock and began riding. Her moans built as they increased the pace.

There was no doubt in Suseela's mind that Vatsala had fabricated this whole event – she knew these guys from earlier escapades and they were her regular lovers. Suseela was trapped but was going to make use of it and lose her hymen – let it to be some James –doesn't matter.

Vatsala's tits were bouncing up and down when they weren't in Hamid's mouth. Hamid grabbed both of Vatsala's ass cheeks and helped her slam her pussy down on his cock.

Suseela turned back to watch James take off his clothes. His chest was huge and very muscular and his arms were wider than Suseela's legs. As he removed his pants, Suseela noticed the bulge between his legs for the first time. It was much bigger than Hamid's.

She caught herself with her mouth wide open in astonishment and quickly closed it.

James finished undressing by quickly pulling down his briefs. Suseela just starred at the immense size of James' cock. It wasn't fully hard yet and it was already about 9 inches long.

It was also as thick as Suseela's wrist and dark as black.

Suseela unknowingly and unconsciously licked her lips at the site of this huge piece of meat. When James saw this he asked, "Would you like to lick it, Suseela?" She looked into his eyes and smiled like a little girl offered candy.

She answered by hefting James' monster up to her mouth and licking the head. Suseela opened her mouth as wide as it would go to take James' cock. She managed to get the head inside but it was 2 inches long and well over 2 inches in diameter.

Suseela's touch caused James' cock to grow to full size. It was now about 13 inches long. It had huge veins the size of Suseela's little fingers sticking out on the sides.

Suseela managed only to get about 5 inches in her mouth and that was with considerable effort.

James liked the attention Suseela was giving his cock. It was some sight to see that beautiful dusky angel face take his big black cock.

Suseela's wonderful blue eyes looked up at him sparkling with contentment as she tasted his meat.He wanted to return the favor.

James said, "Its your turn now, Darling Suseela." He extracted his cock from her mouth then motioned for her to lie back on the bed. He hooked his thumbs around the straps of Suseela's panties and slowly pulled them off, revealing a pussy from heaven.

It had never been touched by man. James began licking Suseela's leg and slowly worked his way to the fluffy wheat brown down between her legs.

Suseela lay back on her elbows, watching James make his way to her pussy. She became more excited as he neared her snatch.

James licked Suseela's pussy lips causing her the throw her head back with a rush of sensation. He pried the lips apart with his finger and pushed his tongue into her slit as far as it would go.

Suseela moaned deeply. James moved to the top of her hole and began flicking his long tongue across Suseela's clit. She shrieked as her first orgasm took hold.

James realized that a woman who has an orgasm so soon was about as hot blooded as they come. He knew that he was going to fuck the shit out of this little goddess for as long as he wanted.

Suseela's orgasm rewarded James with a gush of pussy juice. It tasted wonderful. He allowed some of her cum to flow onto his finger and then he fed it to Suseela. She took the finger without hesitation, further proof that she was ready for anything.

James said, "You wanted love juice young lady. Well, here is some of your own." Suseela licked James' finger clean.

Now that Suseela's pussy was fully lubricated, James figured it was time to fuck. He repositioned Suseela on the bed so that he could get on.

He sat on his legs right in front of Suseela's pussy and started rubbing his monster cock on her clit. She began to squirm.

Suseela looked into James' eyes and begged, "Put it in me, James."

He replied, "I will, Darling Suseela, but I need to go slow. That tight little hole of yours has never had a cock, much less one like mine. It might hurt at first but it will get better."

Suseela had one thing going in her favor. She was well lubricated after her orgasm. James aimed his pole at her opening and pushed the head through her pussy lips.

Was very tight. He felt her cherry give resistance. Suseela's face showed the strain she felt as James invaded her body with his huge snake.

Constant force by James finally broke the resistance. Suseela grimaced momentarily then relaxed as James fed more into her cunt.

pussy lips were stretched to point that they were no longer visible. James' big dark cock surrounded by Darling Suseela soft smooth milky dusky skin was a study in cont's rast and slowly, but surely, James managed to fully impale Suseela with his rod and his plum sized balls rested on Suseela's cute little asshole their pubic hairs enter-twined, black on brown .

Suseela's face was now pure lust, her tongue licking her lips. James slowly pulled his pole out, then slowly re-entered. He began to pick up the pace. Suseela met his thrusts with her own push and pull, this woman was a dream comes true, beautiful and insatiable.

With each thrust Suseela's throaty moans and James' grunts intensified. James knew he would not last long in Suseela's tight hole. Suseela sensed that James was going to cum.

He was acting the same way that Hamid had acted when he blew his load into Suseela's mouth. It reminded her of how badly she wanted more cum.

Suseela said in a throaty voice, "Please James, I want to taste your cum. Please cum in my mouth."

James didn't answer even though he had heard her. The thought of blowing his load in that beautiful mouth was about to send him over the edge. At that moment, Suseela stiffened with her second orgasm, convincing his balls that enough was enough.

James pulled out of Suseela's cunt and rotated her around with one hand as he held the pent up cum inside his cock. Suseela opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. James used his free hand to support Suseela's head as he laid his fat dick on her tongue.

James grunted, "Swallow fast, Suseela darling. I've got a load for you."

James released the grip on his cock-head and a blistering squirt flew out and disappeared into Suseela's mouth. She swallowed as a second load squirted out.

It was coming too fast. She swallowed again as a steady stream dribbled out of James' cock. Suseela's mouth was full as she swallowed for a third time.

The cum overflowed Suseela's mouth and dripped down her chin and onto her neck and she swallowed a fourth and fifth time and finally she caught up as James' flow subsided.

She savored her mouthful by swirling her tongue around in the pool of cum. She loved the taste. She looked up at James with gratitude and showed him the load in her mouth.

Finally, with reluctance, she downed the mouthful. There were, however, a few treats left for her. She scooped up the overflow on her face and neck then fed it into her mouth. She finished by licking her fingers clean.

James lay down beside Suseela to rest.

Suseela rolled over and started licking James cock clean. She was fascinated with his cock and wished he had more cum for her.

Suseela asked coyly, "Do you have any more cum in there, James?"

He chuckled and answered, "Darling Suseela, I gave you all I had and that was quite a bit. If you want more, then keep licking that dick and I'll have more for you before you know it."

Suseela's eyes lit up and she went back to licking. James' cock had softened a little encouraging Suseela to try to stuff his cock into her mouth.

She was determined to have more cum if it meant swallowing James whole.

As Suseela worked on James' cock, she glanced over and noticed that Vatsala and Hamid had moved to the other bed. Vatsala was on her back and Hamid was pounding her pussy with all he had. She moaned and he groaned with each thrust.

Hamid's balls were slapping Vatsala's ass each time as his eight inches bottomed out.

Meanwhile, James' cock had shrunk to about 10 inches and was quite pliable.

Suseela continued bobbing up and down on his root taking in about 5 inches each time. She could feel the head touch the back of her throat as she went down. She looked back at James and noticed the contentment on his face. She felt proud that she was making him feel good.

James smiled at Suseela and said, "Darling Suseela, see if you can put more of my meat in your mouth. Relax your throat and see if you can swallow it."

Suseela took up the suggestion and attempted to swallow James' cock down her throat. She pushed down a little harder and only succeeded in gagging.

James quickly said, "Go easy Babe, don't choke." He gently put his hands on Suseela's shoulders and positioned her so that her neck was a little straighter.

Suseela pushed down again and felt a little bit of James' cock slip into her throat.

She suppressed a gag and quickly withdrew.

Suseela smiled with excitement and said, "I got some of it down, did you feel it." James nodded and Suseela went down again.

She was determined to get all of James in her mouth and throat.

The next attempt succeeded a little more. Suseela now had about 7 inches in her mouth. Her nose was flirting with James' balls.

Again, she went down and more cock disappeared. Suseela knew that she was taking more but she still had not bottomed out.

Appeared that James' cock was growing. It seemed to be getting harder.

Suseela readjusted herself for a better angle and swallowed that monster again. This time she felt the tickle of pubic hair on her nose. With the next trip down she touched James' baseball sized ball sack with her nose. She had done it. Her throat felt stretched to its limits but the feeling was indescribable.

Suseela's confidence grew as she buried her nose into James' balls each time.

picked up the pace as her efforts became smoother. She couldn't believe that she was taking 13 inches of thick black cock into her mouth and down her throat.

She slowed down to savor the feeling, lingering with James' rod buried in her throat. Suddenly Suseela heard a commotion in the direction of the other bed.

Suseela twisted around, with James' cock still in her throat, and saw Vatsala shrieking and squirming on her hands and knees. Hamid was behind her pounding his hard cock into her asshole.

At first, Suseela was shocked at the site, but seeing Vatsala in such ecstasy made her curious.

She wanted to try it in the ass but she wasn't sure if she could fit James' huge monster in her asshole.

She realized, however, that she had to manage to get the beefy thing down her throat. Fitting it in her asshole couldn't be any harder than her mouth and throat.

Suseela pulled James' cock out of her mouth, pointed to Vatsala and Hamid and said in a pleading voice to James, "I want to do that."

James' eyes lit up and he said, "You want it in the ass, Darling Suseela?"

Suseela nodded.

James sat up and said, "OK Darling Suseela, but first, we need to loosen you up."

Suseela smiled with excitement as James laid her on her back. He spread her legs and brought his head to her pussy.

He licked Suseela's clit a few times, sending a chill up her spine.

Suseela began breathing hard as James moved down below her pussy and began probing her perfect rosebud. It was an exquisite pink surrounded by milky brown skin. James lathered it up with his tongue then inserted a finger into the cute little opening.

Suseela squirmed with passion. James moved the finger in and out a few times then put a second finger in.

After about two minutes with three fingers in Suseela's asshole, she was ready.

James got up and helped Suseela get on her hands and knees.

He put his hard 13 inches in her pussy to help lubricate it. James couldn't get over the site of his big black pole snugly lodged in the pussy of this beautiful brown chick. He reached around and grabbed two handfuls of prime tit and squeezed with each thrust of his cock.

Suseela threw back her hair in a fit of passion. The silky dark strands had become tangled in his short wiry black hair. He allowed it to rub against his face, its scent stimulating him to fuck this hot woman until she passed out.

They were both now ready for a little anal action. James pulled his cock out of Suseela's pussy and moved the head of his cock up to her other hole. He pressed his cock into the opening and with steady pressure it finally slipped in.

Suseela shrieked and said, "Go slooowww."

James slowly plugged her butt. Suseela relaxed and began to enjoy the feelings. James got off his knees and stood so that he had a better angle into Suseela's ass. He picked up the pace as his hammer slammed over and over into Suseela's backdoor.

Suseela's moans and shrieks marked her third orgasm with James. This one seemed to last for more than a minute as she held her breathed and remained perfectly still.

James continued pounding her through her orgasm. Suseela's face showed intense pleasure as she held her eyes tightly closed and her mouth open. James became concerned that she would pass out.

Finally, Suseela took a huge breath and the moans continued where they had left off. As James pounded her from above, he reached around and began to pinch Suseela's nipples. Her moans changed to loud "Ooohs".

Suseela said, "Yea, pinch my nipples. It feels so good when you pinch my nipples and pound my asshole with your big dark cock."

Suseela's words caused James to pick up the pace. His balls slapped against Suseela's pussy with each stroke. He began swinging Suseela's tits by her nipples.

Her moans turned into yells and she had another orgasm, lasting another minute. James couldn't believe this woman. He felt proud that his efforts were giving Suseela tremendous pleasure.

After Suseela's latest orgasm was over, they settled into a steady rhythm just enjoying the feelings a noise from across the room caused by Suseela and James to look.

Hamid was pounding Vatsala's ass with increasing speed and they were both making a lot of noise. Finally, Hamid pulled his cock out of Vatsala's ass, scrambled up to her face, placed his dick head in her mouth and unloaded several blasts of cum. She tried to accommodate the onslaught of liquid but it was no use. She swallowed what she could then lick up the rest, including every inch of Hamid's cock.

Suseela couldn't believe what she had just seen. Vatsala had just sucked down a cock that had been buried in her ass. Suseela's shock began to turn into curiosity again. She thought that if Vatsala could do such a thing then she could as well. The though began to build and she started to yearn for the taste of James' cock now buried in her ass.

Suseela turned to look James in the eye. She licked her lips and in a breathy voice said, "James, I want that ass fucker of yours in my mouth."

James had seen what Suseela had seen and it was an amazing site. Now that Suseela was lustily looking deep into his eyes and asking for his cock, he knew he wouldn't last long. He focused on Suseela's red lipsticked mouth and her circling tongue.

Suddenly, James knew it was time. He pulled out of Suseela's ass and stepped up to her mouth. She greedily latched onto his cock with her mouth as the cum exploded.

Suseela seemed possessed. She took the whole load without spilling a drop, savoring the last mouthful as usual. She spit shined James' cock without hesitation. The musky taste didn't seem to impede her at all.

James fell down onto the bed, spent. Suseela continued to lick her lips savoring the flavors.

This was the nastiest virgin James had ever seen. Hell, this was the nastiest woman James had ever seen. It was even more incredible considering her angel-like appearance.

After a time Suseela said,

"That was wonderful, James. When can we do it again?"

James just shook his head and chuckled.

Suseela asked, "What's wrong?"

James finally replied, "You are one hell of a woman, Suseela. You just wore me out and you want more."

Suseela looked confused.

James said, "This was your first time and you want more?"

Suseela nodded with a pout.

12