Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Nessa's pre-marriage predicament wild gang bang.
11.3k words
4.2
25.2k
8
0

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayasena wasn't overly fond of cooking and housekeeping for the Sarmas, but they did pay well so she would grit her teeth and bear it. She was doing this to give monetary relief to her father who wasn't able to manage the expenditure at home with 3 children all college going and she was the eldest.

Usually the three or four hours of torture were worth the money and Jayasena could use the extra cash, as her College costs were getting higher with each semester.

She was 21 and in her third year in Business Law and now that summer holidays were over, so was the summer employment.

During College months, she still managed to do housekeeping around the neighborhood, as well as work part-time at the Kirana shop.

Although the Sarma's two twin sons, Nari and Jana aged 18 years, were probably old enough to stay by themselves, the parents felt better leaving them with a housekeeper when they went out for more than a couple hours.

This night, they were going to the big city to attend a concert and wouldn't be back until well after midnight and they were overly protective, but the mother refused to leave her grown up but not old enough sons alone when they went out of town.

At the last minute, Sarat their 19 year old cousin dropped in, but the Sarma's still felt safer leaving the young men with Jayasena. She had sat for them over the years and there was no more reliable girl in the neighborhood. Besides, Sarat was only supposed to visit for a couple of hours.

The parents would be utterly surprised if they knew of the pre-meditated planning by the young men, as they had been scheming for weeks to find a way to get Jayasena alone.

Sarat had listened to Nari and Jana go on for years about Jayasena's raving beauty and how downright sexy her body was, they told about how they peeped on her all the time and even got to see her kissing her boyfriend on a few occasions who frequented her house in the neighbourhood at Vizag every week dropping her back from College.

Sarat figured that even if the housekeeper was half as beautiful as they described, it would be worth the effort he had expended on planning the crafty seduction.

After the Sarmas departed, Sarat quickly phoned his parents to say that he would be staying the night with his cousins.

Being older than Nari and Jana, Sarat had experience with girls, albeit with only three, but still he had sex with the opposite sex. Nari was 18, Jana 18 and they were easily convinced to follow Sarat's evil scheme, as they had fantasized for months of getting into the pants of their gorgeous housekeeper.

Jayasena was the envy of most guys and also many girls. Her slender, well-proportioned body drew stares from any guy with a heartbeat and the young men had fantasized about her for years.

Jayasena dressed very conservatively and never wore revealing clothing, when housekeeping.

This night was no different as she wore a pair of jeans, which did display her perfectly shaped ass and long, slender legs at 5'6" in India, she was taller than most girls and this added to her attractive assets because many young men preferred taller girls.

She wore a padded bra, as the need to hide her large nipples was paramount.

They seemed to stand up at the most inopportune time and she hated getting embarrassed because of the hard nips causing big protrusions in her top.

She could always tell what guys were looking at when she talked to them, as their stare would inevitably go to her chest. The snug blouse top Jayasena wore displayed her small breast to the utmost and made them look much bigger than they actually were.

At 21 years of age, Jayasena certainly needed a lesson in understanding the opposite sex. Her few romances were with straight-laced young men and they taught her nothing about the perverted male tendencies. Sarat and his cousins were much too young for Jayasena to even consider as a man-friend or even a sexual partner of any kind.

Tonight, Jayasena was going to find out just how naïve she really was and what an evil mind can do when challenged. Sarat was the ultimate conspirator and it took him days to come up with plans for how the evening would unwind. He reassured his cousins that with the proper execution, they would all learn some very interesting facts about a grown woman.

If they did what he outlined, Jayasena would be under their control and would not be able to report them to the Sarmas or anyone for that matter.

Books and magazines and porn videos were enlightening, but Sarat explained to his cousins that there was nothing like the real thing.

He had convinced Nari and Jana that his plan was foolproof and if they were willing to go along with his devious scheme, they would reap the benefits of having their first fuck.

Young men will be young men and each had masturbated with dreams of seeing Jayasena's sexy body naked and they were elated at the chance of having sex with such a desirable woman.

Nari and Jana were pleased to see Jayasena when she arrived and Sarat could see at first glance that his cousins had told the truth, even underestimated Jayasena's sexual charms. She was an extremely intelligent girl yet also very innocent for her age.

Devoting much of her time to College, she just didn't have time left over for romance. Sarat studied her perfect figure and felt a sudden shiver run through his body with the prospect of seeing her nude. He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts, as they pressed into the blouse top in an enticing way.

Jayasena did have a steady manfriend, Rajesh, and they had dated since they were in college 1st year together. Prior to that, she had short flirtations with two or three other young men, but nothing more than heavy petting in the back seat of a car.

Her limited sexual experimentation added to her purity and she just didn't know what the wicked, male mind was capable of. She often found herself in trouble before she even knew what the trouble was.

The parents left for the concert and nothing much happened for the first thirty minutes, until Sarat suggested they all play cards.

He had watched the gorgeous Jayasena move around the house and his emotions were climbing with the thought of the impending seduction. His mind kept stepping through the devilish plan and the excitement was driving him crazy with lust.

Jayasena was trying to watch television, but she knew that was going to be impossible with the young men remaining in the living room, so she reluctantly agreed to a game of cards.

Rummy was the popular choice, as they all knew how to play.

After a few hands and much kidding, strip poker was mentioned and the young men teased Jayasena and kept up a constant barrage of kidding that she was afraid and chicken to play.

Not to be outdone by meager young men so young, Jayasena reluctantly agreed to play a few hands.

After all, she told herself, what could these young young men do when she was so much older, smarter and more authoritative? Her feeling of superiority would never fail to get the young woman in trouble.

She reasoned that she would be able to control any situation, no matter what happened, just because she was older. They played for about forty-five minutes and everyone took a few loses.

Nari was the first one to be put in a vicarious position. He wore shorts and jeans and was forced to lose one and after much jousting from Sarat and Jana, he eventually parted with his jeans.

Jayasena even found herself getting into the game and uttered a few flippant jests of her own towards the young man.

The game now took on a more sullen mood, as everyone realized that things were getting down to the nitty-gritty.

Jayasena tried to beg out of the game, but the response from the young men in daring her to continue worked to the man's advantage.

She knew things could get out of hand yet kept telling herself that she was in complete control of proceedings.

'Besides,' she reasoned, 'the game was sort of exciting and thrilling because of the shear wickedness of it all.'

The game was being played in the large, carpeted area in the center of the living room and everyone sat in a circle.

With Nari now down to the last garment, it was obvious what he was trying to hide when he sat back down. The tent protruding in front of his crotch brought nervous giggles, as everyone else felt his discomfort.

Jayasena turned her eyes away from his predicament, as she didn't want to cause Nari further uneasiness, but she did join in the laughing.

and Jana joked about Nari's aroused condition while Jayasena did find it quite hilarious because he looked so awkward trying to hide his embarrassment.

Luckily, Nari didn't loose any of the next hands, but it came time for Jayasena to make a decision.

Trying to forfeit the game brought only jeers and teasing from the young men and Jayasena was hesitant to remove any more clothing. She told them that she was the adult in-charge and couldn't be compromised any further.

Thinking fast, Jayasena came up with a solution to survive and keep her dignity. She offered to go into the washroom and take off a piece of clothing, which the young men readily agreed to.

They were willing to do whatever it took to get the sexy housekeeper down to her birthday suit.

Jayasena went to the adjoining bathroom and the young men whispered with intense anticipation about what would be removed.

Their hearts were racing andeach had a hardon, which was beginning to throb. When she returned to the living room, the beaming smiles were obvious on the man's faces when they instantly saw Jayasena's anatomy answer their puzzle. The big grins turned to wide-eyed stares, as they saw the big nipples pushing out against the flimsy tank top.

Jayasena tried her utmost to hunch her shoulders so her breasts were not so obvious, but it did little good.

She was the brightest red from the humiliation, as the young men' eyes focused on her predominant womanly treasures.

Quickly she sat back down on the plush carpet and prayed that her body would not bring further shame.

Her temperature must have risen many degrees, as by the hot flush, which covered her pretty face.

Sarat grabbed the cards and proceeded to deal the next fateful hand.

As luck would have it, Jayasena lost this hand as well and again her protests fell on deaf ears.

They were having nothing to do with her backing out and Sarat did bring up one strong bargaining point.

Jayasena would certainly not want the Sarmas or others to know she was playing strip poker with young men. With the threat looming over her and against her better judgment, sheswiftly returned to the bathroom.

She reasoned that this time it would not be so shocking because they would not be able to tell she removed her panties.

Lingering in the washroom a little longer than necessary, Jayasena could hear the excited, high-pitched voices from the other room coaxing her back to the game.

Slowly she opened the door and moved on shaking legs to her fate. A sudden rush of stimulation filled her mind when she walked slowly to her place and crouched once again in front of the exuberant young men. Knowing she had but a single layer of clothes covering her most private areas added a mysterious luster to the whole affair.

Sitting with her legs crossed, it almost felt like she was brazenly exposing herself to the young men. A shiver of excitement ran through her body with the realization she was getting damp down there.

The young men were satisfied, knowing Jayasena was without undies, and their vivid imaginations were filled with detailed pictures of what she looked like.

Her hands were shaking so badly that the cards were hard to hold. Even her eyes couldn't see properly, as for some strange reason seedy game was giving Jayasena weird feelings.

She had never so much as done anything immoral let alone played strip poker with anyone, especially such youngsters. Why she allowed Sarat's treats to control her actions she would never understand. But then again, the Sarmas would surely believe their sons before anything she said.

It was with great relief that Sarat lost the next hand, but he still retained a couple pieces of clothing.

Jayasena had to admit that her emotions were sky high, as the exhilaration of sitting in front of three thoroughly aroused young men was numbing. To be so daring never entered her innocent mind before tonight.

Glancing around the circle, she could see that Nari was more than slightly aroused, as the bulge in the front of his shorts stood out many inches.

Two more hands and Janay was the first to be stripped. Undaunted by the prospect of being naked in front of others, he stood and removed his last garment with one swift thrust.

The surprised look on Jayasena's face went unnoticed as the young cock sprang into the open. Her mouth agape for a few seconds from the shock, she was unable to take her eyes off Jana's long, thin pecker.

In all her experiences, Jayasena had not seen a cock in a fully lighted room because the places had always been dimly lit.

Even then, she refused to look at a man's penis because of her strict upbringing, which said you just didn't act in such a brash manner.

After a little while, Sarat became aware of Jayasena's intent gaze and wondered at her bold display.

Jana did not make any attempt to hide his manhood he bravely sat down and deftly dealt the next hand.

He was probably too young to even realize what the significance was on this eventful evening or how much he would grow to relish what was happening.

There was not a sound other than cards being dealt and everyone was content with their own thoughts. Panic began to fill Jayasena's mind, as her cards were real terrible, and she suddenly realized that another lose was out of the question.

"We have to stop now as this just isn't right for me to be playing strip poker with young men," Jayasena whispered and was adamant that they quit the game.

Jayasena pleaded with the young men and dropped her cards on the carpet.

In obvious defiance to any of the poor girls wishes, Sarat flipped the cards face up. "Well it looks like you lost and it's up to you which piece to remove," he said in his most enthusiastic voice.

In dismay, Jayasena looked at the various hands and knew it was time to run.

With her first move to escape, Sarat was smart enough to realize that intervention was needed if the game was to continue. He moved like a cat and put the startled woman in a wrestlers headlock just as she got to her feet.

Sarat was strong and big for his age and Jayasena was certainly no match for his superior strength. Holding her firmly by the head, he whispered directions to his younger relatives.

Nari and Jana each seized an arm and with Jayasena bound by the three, they showed no mercy.

She felt cool air rush over her chest and felt the cotton material rolled up to her shoulders. Suddenly, demanding fingers took brazen liberties and one of them pinched a vulnerable nipple like it was a piece of candy.

Struggling with all the strength in her feminine body proved fruitless. Jayasena's flailing arms were removed from the blouse top in a flash and with a quick move Sarat loosened his hold allowing the top to be cast aside.

On a command from Sarat, Jayasena was set free and she stood motionless for a brief moment, as the hungry eyes devoured her luscious body.

The dilemma was having a profound effect on her mental state and her once strong confidence was crumbling. With a quick lunge, she reached for the discarded top, but it was ripped out of her fingers before she got a good grip.

"You promised to play the game and it isn't over yet," Sarat told the frightened girl. "I really don't want to explain to to the Sarmas that you stripped for us but I will if you force me," he explained. "I know how our parents will feel when I tell them that you forced us to play the disgusting game and how you made poor Jana take off all his clothes. Do you enjoy looking at his hard cock while you play poker with us," he asked with a devilish grin across his stern face.

Jayasena stood in utter shock and disbelief when the gravity of the situation was presented to her.

True, they did have control over her, as her word would never be believed once their story was told. Sensing the poor girls demise, the young men returned to their seats and started a new hand.

Jayasena stood behind her location with her elegant hands trying to hide her nudity, which was now ignored by the young men. Nari dealt and her cards sat untouched while her mind raced for an immediate solution.

Reversing her thinking process, Jayasena suddenly decided to abandon the meek approach and try to regain control of the situation. When Sarat motioned to her that it was her turn to play, she decided to be strong andshow these young young men that she indeed in-charge of the house.

Slowly Jayasena moved to her seat on legs that could barely keep her upright. Sitting down beside her cards, she removed her dainty hands from covering her small breasts and reached for the five cards.

Breathing got much heavier and louder, as the young men stared at the sudden nakedness, and felt an instant reaction in their loins. The enlarged nipples were nothing like what they imagined. They stood out prominently from the ends of her uplifted titties and looked overly alluring.

Jayasena actually blushed when she caught sight of little Jana's erection, as it jerked wildly to indicate he was still thoroughly aroused. Sitting directly across from her, it was hard not to look in his direction when playing.

A crimson, colored blush moved from her upper body all the way up her face to the top of her head and her heart was racing like crazy.

Jayasena's determination was slowly being sucked from her mind when she glimpsed the long, thin cock and noticed the perfectly shaped, mushroom head, which glistened with pre-cum. 'It is just as long as Rajesh's... maybe even a touch longer, but certainly not as thick,' she thought.

Surely Jayasena got even redder, as her thoughts went to wondering what Jana's skinny cock felt like, and then she quickly shifted her eyes to her cards.

The hand continued with her drawing three cards and Jayasena felt a bit of relief when she noticed two pair, which gave her an excellent chance at winning the hand.

Suddenly her face froze in shock disbelief when the hands were tossed into the center of the circle and the three young men cards.

A straight, flush and three of a kind brought broad smiles to the masculine faces and they looked at Jayasena in anticipation. Seeing the blank stare on Jayasena's face, it brought cheers from the young men.

The cards toppled from her dainty hands and drifted to the floor without a sound, as the young men waited patiently for Jayasena to react.

As she did earlier, Jayasena twirled around on her rear end in a desperate attempt to escape. Before she could get to her feet, Sarat who was sitting to her left jumped her.

His strong hands grabbed Jayasena by the shoulders and forced her upper body flat on the carpet.

Landing on her stomach, it brought a big whoosh of air from her lungs and she lay stunned for a few seconds. This gave the young men just enough time to gain the advantage.

Sarat lay across Jayasena's back and held her right arm flat to the floor while Jana seized her left arm and held it firmly to the side. Nari grabbed Jayasena's legs and kept them pinned firmly on the carpet so she was unable to escape their bondage.

Her breathing restored, it quickened as the frustration of being held without a hope to get free of these three young young men rushed through her confused mind. Oh no, Jayasena thought, she had lost again and these devils now expected her to strip naked.