Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time seemed to stand still and everyone waited for the next move. Suddenly, Jayasena felt hands lift her hips and with deft sure fingers, Nari unsnapped the waistband of her petticoat. Totally amazed by the brazen actions of the men, Jayasena's breath caught as the sound of the zipper of her petticoat being lowered echoed throughout the room. "No, no please, don't do that," she begged.

Nari's strong hands went to her slim waist and delicately rolled the jeans over the rounded hips, pausing about half way down the milky thighs. Loud gasps were heard when the nicest ass was exposed to the young, hungry eyes and no magazine could have prepared them for such a gorgeous sight.

Everything was going much better than Sarat could ever have anticipated. He sensed that Jayasena was in a helpless position and too afraid of his treat to expose her indiscretions, which forced her to remain quiet.

Sarat was confident that she would never report them to anyone.

"Oh please, don't do that. Please don't touch me," Jayasena begged the youngsters, as she felt bold hands caress her bare ass cheeks. Nari's gaze was fixed on the crevice between the muscular thighs and his temperature was rising at an alarming rate.

He could barely make out the ultimate prize, which was slightly hidden by sparse, curly fuzz, and he could hardly wait for his turn to loose his virginity. Sarat had assured both young men that tonight their fantasies of having sex with their housekeeper would be fulfilled.

Then Nari satisfied the meaning of the card game, as he stripped the last remaining bit of dignity from Jayasena's flailing legs. Sarat could see Jana's concern and he whispered reassurance to his cousin.

"Don't worry, you will be first to fuck her like we planned." This was the agreement made among the young men that the first one to be stripped during the game would be first to fuck Jayasena.

"You'll get your chance but like I told you, I am going to show you how to eat a woman's pussy. In fact, I am going to lick her furry cunt until she climax's in my mouth," he told his aroused cousin. With that revelation, Sarat gave orders that would make his dream come true.

The three young men held Jayasena firmly on the floor and kept her struggles to an absolute minimum.

"Turn the slut over on her back so I can see her cunt," Sarat demanded. "I'll show you what it's like to eat pussy and when you see a woman's passion button, you will blow your load," he told Nari and Jana who hung on his every word.

Hearing the stern order, Jayasena pleaded once again. "No, no, please let me go," she moaned, hoping to gain sympathy. "No, don't! I will tell your parents that you forced me to take my clothes off," she spoke the words in a threatening tone in hopes of scaring the young men.

It brought a chuckle from Sarat, which was evidence that tactic wasn't going to work.

"You won't tell anyone on us... no one will even listen to your sad ramblings," Sarat told the frightened hostage. "You just be a real good girl and don't do anything stupid, as we're all going to fuck your little pussy," he said. "Just think! You are housekeeping two virgins and now you are getting a chance to show them how to screw," he whispered and turned Jayasena into a deeply worried woman.

Jayasena began to sob and tears welled in her eyes when she was turned onto her back, exposing her most private treasures to the vultures.

the first time she felt that the situation was beyond her control and she was utterly afraid that these young men would rape her. Their strength and superior power was easily overwhelming anything she attempted.

Now flat on the floor, the exposure of Jayasena's charms held the young men gaze, which did give her a momentary reprieve.

This was the first real womanly body that Nari and Jana had seen up close and it certainly was better than porn magazines. Sarat had fooled around with some girls and had already lost his virginity, but nothing compared to this.

Jayasena's most desirable tits stood proudly and to a sex starved man seemed to beg for his hungry mouth.

Seeing the sparsely covered womanhood rise slightly in the air brought groans of agony to each man, as their passions built.

Suddenly Jayasena assessed her situation and it brought further sobs, as her body shook from weeping as her arms were held to the sides of her naked torso by strong hands while Sarat switched positions with Nariny and forced her legs to separate by kneeling between them.

In her present position, her head was held high enough so she could see her lower extremities and this only added to her despair and her eyes opened wide when she saw how exposed her crotch was and realized that nothing could prevent Sarat from touching her.

Jayasena removed her mind from what was happening and watched the movie unfold right in front of her face.

She could see and hear, but nothing really registered in her distraught mind. Keeping her eyes cast downward, Jayasena wondered if her pussy always looked like that.

For some unexplained reason, she never looked at herself down there and this experience was totally new to her.

She did have some sexual experience as she had certainly felt her private parts when she was alone, but Jayasena did not really look at them.

Like now, how differently her rock, hard nipples appeared and she was amazed at how big and long they were.

Looking downward a little farther, she could see that the slit between her legs was entirely exposed to Sarat's perverted eyes.

It was almost like slow motion, as she watched him reach for her most confidential attraction, and she wondered if her slit was always so pink. Then she shuddered from the shame of such a thought.

She should be scratching his eyes out and wondering how to escape the dirty bastard.

Sarat crouched between the splayed legs and was about to follow his plan to the letter.

He had read and heard all about cunnilingus and knew it was one of the best ways to satisfy a woman. "I have heard all about eating a woman's cunt and now I am going to do it," he whispered, the statement never sunk into Jayasena's confused mind, but her eyes opened wider when Sarat's fingers touched her flesh.

A violent electric shock shot through her lithe body, as his fingers opened the treasure chest, baring her soul to the predator.

The scenes unraveled before her eyes like a Spielberg movie and it were with much guilt that Jayasena saw the tiny, pink clitoris.

She marveled at its lustrous beauty and wondered what Sarat was going to do now, "this little clitty is the center of her universe and you watch her ass bounce when I suck it," he bragged, but nobody was listening.

The two younger young men had never seen a woman's cunt before and the thought of actually touching one was mind-boggling.

It was a natural progression when the flower petals were spread and the nectar exposed for the bumblebee, as time stood still for all.

Suddenly Jayasena's heart held.

She watched the mouth approach the target and the tongue darted out to sting the waiting bud. The resulting cry was more of a loud moan, as the shock was so intense that it robbed her mind of any sanity.

The tongue fluttered over the tiny clit and nothing so severe had ever happened to Jayasena in her lifetime.

Jayasena's mind kept saying that she must not allow these young men to take advantage of her yet her body was on a separate plateau.

The vulgar tongue slipped between the spread labia and every muscle in her body quivered in anticipation.

She was held firmly by Nari and Jana and it allowed Sarat all the freedom in the world. Sucking hard, he attacked the tender clit,rolling it vigorously around with his tongue.

No man-friend had ever been able to get this far with Jayasena and she was overwhelmed by the exceptional erotic sensations.

She rocked franticly and all the while prayed that Sarat would leave her throbbing clitoris alone for a just a few seconds so she could recover.

His passion and lust were long gone and he licked the tiny bud nonstop, relishing in the tangy flavor of his covert love.

All the fantasies in the world would not compare to this immense satisfaction of eating a woman's pussy. He licked for all he was worth and sucked the clit deeper into his wanton cavity.

The sudden feeling of shame and guilt filled her engrossed mind, as Jayasena felt a rising orgasm beginning in her deepest regions.

Like a little Collegegirl, her hips thrust madly up to meet the ravenous mouth and she commanded all her willpower and stamina to stave off the embarrassment of defeat.

She looked to her right for assistance, which was another fatal mistake by an overpowered young woman.

Jana in all his unabashed nakedness had his slender cock in his fist and he pumped it with a fury of a madman.

He was in-charge of holding Jayasena's right arm and he sat right next to her chest, keeping her steadfastly bound.

His intent stare shifted from her most womanly-endowed breasts to what Sarat was doing. Then he did the most erotic thing by touching her tit with the tip of his pecker while still foisting his skinny rod.

Jayasena felt a further erosion of power when she watched him coat her inflamed nipple with pre-cum.

Almost in desperation, Jayasena rolled her head side to side until her dazed eyes caught sight of Nari who was holding her left arm steady. Nari was stroking his exposed cock and she was utterly amazed at how much longer, thicker and bigger it was than her manfriend's.

Her breathing suddenly got more rapid and her heart rate increased, as she watched the young man masturbate mere inches from her bewildered eyes. For some mysterious reason she found it impossible to look away and watched him pump the long shaft vigorously.

Seeing the most degrading and vulgar actions of the brothers should have repulsed Jayasena, but it had a reverse effect on her.

Suddenly Nari followed his brother's lead and also placed the flared head of his prick against Jayasena's neglected tit.

She was in a hypnotic trance and watched him rub the head of his cock all around the hardened nipple, covering the entire surface with moisture.

When Nari pressed the wide head into the delicate nipple, he made her tight stomach muscles quiver with a newfound lust.

Sarat devoured her pussy with a desert thirst and the sounds indicated a vast amount of wetness in the oasis.

The crude, slurping sounds gave the scene an immoral effect, but it inflamed the minds of everyone involved. Sarat felt Jayasena's body respond violently to his molestation and she arched her back with every muscle in her feminine body.

He began the affair with the intention of satisfying his male, sexual needs, but now relished the thought of control over an older woman's ecstasy.

Jayasena's cunt was being eaten from the inside and as much as she never intended to succumb to these sinful young men, her body stiffened in an attempt to stave off an orgasm. It was the nightmare of her life and she was afraid to wake up for fear of what would happen.

Her horror filled eyes looked down at Sarat and saw how he was holding her legs spread wide. This exposed her womanhood in such a vulgar fashion and she wondered at the sight of his mouth lapping the pink flesh.

Every time his tongue raked over the tiny clitoris, her hips jerked as if they belonged to someone else.

Jayasena could not imagine anything more degrading than what these three, young men were doing to her now.

The final straw came when her eyes shifted to her left breast and watched Nari's young loins erupt with a sudden flurry of passion.

The thick, white cum shot from his cock and soaked the erect nipple, as he was unable to stem the rising stimulation.

Jayasena had never witnessed anything like this and watching Nari cum right in front of her face had an overwhelming affect and a pool of cum formed on the peak of her tit and slowly trickled down her upraised mound, captivating her gaze.

When Sarat sucked the last bit of stamina from her vulnerable pussy, the powerful explosion rocked Jayasena's body and immoral lust filled her soul.

She closed her eyes tightly, praying it would all go away, but the orgasm was far too shocking. For a brief minute, Jayasena forgot these lovers were young men and allowed the ecstasy to consume her being.

"No, no, I mustn't let it happen. Please don't do that," Jayasena begged the young men. Then she realized all was lost. "Aaah, aaah, aaah," she moaned and moaned, as the spasms shook every nerve in her womanly body and all dignity was lost.

Sarat felt the velvety hips thrashing madly in his grip and he squeezed the soft ass cheeks so hard that Jayasena thrust her hips upward.

He responded by sucking the tender bud deeper into his hungry mouth and used his teeth, lips and tongue on the exposed clit, punishing it relentlessly. Each time he nibbled on the protruding bud, her hips would shudder without any control.

It was the orgasm of her life and Jayasena could not comprehend the consequences of such ecstasy in her bemused mind.

The last spasms were like powerful electric shocks.

They made Jayasena's body shake violently, which left her susceptible to the man's wishes. Sarat reluctantly took his tongue from the dripping slit and feeling Jana's insistent prodding, he switched positions with his youngest cousin.

Jayasena was vaguely aware of movement, but she didn't respond immediately. By the time she realized her right arm was free, it was too late, as Sarat had taken Janay's vacated position.

Young Jana moved between the splayed legs and held them apart, mesmerized by the glistening pussy.

Nari continued to hold Jayasena's left arm steady and then he reached for her discarded panties, using them to clean his milky fluid from her titty.

A little shiver shot through her body when she watched Nari soil her undies and then toss them aside.

Pictures and magazines could not do justice to a real cunt and Jana marveled at Jayasena's feminine beauty.

This was the first real one that he had seen and it took every ounce of willpower to rein in his climax before he had a chance to fuck the prisoner.

He grabbed his long, thin pecker and held it aimed at the entrance to the biggest prize of the poker game.

He was to go first by virtue of being stripped of his clothes during the game and he relished losing his virginity to such a sexy woman. The thought was extremely exciting and he welcomed going to College Monday morning so he could boast to all his pals.

"No, God no Jana, you can't do this to me. Oh please, don't touch me with your thing," Jayasena yelled to the startled young men. Everything sort of held and quieted for a few seconds, as her pleas further inflamed their minds.

Her demise was imminent and she was the only one in the room naïve enough to think there was hope of escape. The urgency to fulfill a dream in his young, sex-starved mind drove Jana onward.

Jayasena used every bit of her strength and tried with all her might to kick free of the strong young men.

She was no match for their superior power and they held her steady until the initial surge was past. "No, no, no please, don't put it there," Jayasena begged, as she watched the youngest man press forward. When his slender cock touched the center of her crotch, Jayasena sobbed with a feeling of total helplessness.

Jana began to mumble words, which were not very clear.

Then again, he was probably only talking to himself. "Oh, my first fuck and look at that gorgeous cunt," he whispered. "My very first pussy and my cock feels like it is going to explode at any second," he informed the listeners. "Oh no, I can't seem to get it in," he said in frustration, as he was trying something for the first time.

She welcomed the reprieve, as the words gave Jayasena some hope that she would not be taken. "Oh no, please don't put your thing in, oh pleeeeease," she pleaded and it was apparent when the narrow head spread the delicate rose petals.

wet, puffy lips separated easily allowing the virgin cock to slip into the heated passageway. "Oh God, you mustn't do this," she begged and sobbed from not being able to prevent Jana's little arrow from entering her private sanctuary.

Jayasena cried and tears flowed down her flushed cheeks and the young man deflowered her pussy without any concern for her well-being.

She could hear him moaning and within seconds the heated channel robbed him of any chance to prolong the passionate encounter.

Jana felt an unfamiliar blast of cum jettison from his throbbing, young cock and he thrust forward with all his might to sink his weapon to the hilt.

The shocks of Jana being so deep took Jayasena's breath away, as she felt him enter unexplored territory. She could not understand how he could penetrate her womanhood so deeply and it took her by surprise.

The man held his cock fully embedded and emptied his balls inside the most vulnerable pussy.

Jayasena could feel his muscular hips jerking out of control and knew she was being filled with his virile semen.

Sweat covered her body and her muscles were exhausted, as her struggles had taken their toll.

Jayasena was so distraught by what Jana was doing that the whirring sound of a camera didn't register in her mind.

Nari had secretly reached the small camcorder, which had been hidden in a cabinet, and resumed his binding position on the prisoner without her being aware of his clandestine movement as he held Jayasena's arm to the side and started the camera, focusing it on the erotic scenes of his younger brother having his first fuck the lens captured the pained expression etched on Jana's face from the intoxicating ecstasy and the evidence would forever be held over Jayasena.

The young man was not aware of what he was doing and his long cock pushed into her cervix on each thrust, depositing his seed inside her womb. Jayasena's breathing was very ragged and her futile struggles were to no avail, as Jana fucked his very first woman.

Her dilemma of being almost 3 years older in age of this man was astounding and it added to the utter perplexity in her brain. She blushed from the embarrassing fact and her body became rigid, as she felt the quilt of what had just happened.

After all, she was the adult in the house and in-charge of housekeeping the young men. Oh how could she ever forgive herself for allowing such a young man to ravage her feminine body? Jayasena blamed herself.

Nari's youthful exuberance allowed him to recover from his previous ejaculation and he was getting anxious for his turn. "Come on Jana, hurry up and fuck so I can have a turn," he said with urgency in his voice.

As the quake slowly died inside his brother, Nari attempted to satisfy his passion by grabbing Jayasena's hand and placed it over his steel shaft.

She flinched he burning meat touched her skin and suddenly realized what he had just put in her hand.

She was instantly aware that Nari's cock was measurably larger than his brother's, not in length but in meaty thickness. His insistent tone indicated he was thoroughly aroused and Nari covered her dainty hand with his own. A shiver ran down her spine from the offensive deed and he began to pump his rod with the captive fist.

Jayasena looked at him with pleading eyes and asked him to have mercy. "Please don't. Please, no more... I never did anything to you young men to deserve this," she begged without getting a shred of compassion. Nari looked her directly in the eyes and forced her hand to masturbate his cock.

The commanding display of superiority overwhelmed poor Jayasena and her only protests were tiny sobs of defeat.

An eerie calm came over the room when Jana rolled away from between Jayasena's open legs and Sarat looked on with a contented gaze. Obediently, she lay motionless while the young men proceeded onto the next phase of action.