Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarat was already dreaming of future encounters with Jayasena's sexy body and his cousins felt newborn ecstasy run through their veins. They all knew it was getting late, but Jana had one more fantasy to fulfill.

Hearing all about blowjobs and how a man truly loves to have his pecker sucked, he moved in for the ultimate reward. This would make him the envy of all his pals when he told them how this older woman sucked his cock.

Jana completely ignored Nari when he cautioned him that their parents could be coming home soon, as it was getting close to midnight. "The show isn't over till 11 and they will take at least an hour and halves to get home so don't worry," he answered. With that, he brazenly thrust his long hard prick into Jayasena's face.

She immediately understood the significance of his bold move and desperately turned her head to the side to avoid his hardened cock.

Sarat sensed Jayasena's reluctance and decided that the extra humiliation would be worth seeing.

"Come on slut, suck the man's cock. You just have time for a quick blowjob before his parents get home," he whispered to the struggling woman.

"It won't hurt you and I can imagine that you love sucking hard cock... don't you?" he asked in a further attempt to torment Jayasena.

With that, he abruptly grabbed her dainty hand and brought it up to Jana's rod.

Jayasena attempted to keep her fingers closed into a fist so she wouldn't have to grab the burning cock, but Sarat had other plans.

"Get your fuckingmouth on his pencil dick or I'll keep your clothes away from you until they get home," he warned the suddenly frightened housekeeper.

Jayasena realized that there was no way she could battle Sarat and win, as he was far too manipulative. She felt totally helpless; she would never be able to explain being undressed in front of the young men when the parents came back.

Looking into Sarat's deep blue eyes, she pleaded even knowing it was hopeless. "Please Sarat, don't make me do it. I've cooperated fully with everything you asked."

Sarat simply brought his face closer to her and whispered his retort. "Suck Jana's little cock or else," he said with as much authority as possible.

Then he grabbed her by the back of her head and twisted until she stared directly at the prized tool.

She uttered a few sobs, but to no avail as Jana pressed his slim hips forward.

His cock seared Jayasena when he forced the head to split the tightly closed lips and Jana filled her mouth.

Putting her hand to his crotch, she easily surrounded the burning iron with her fingers, allowing the penis to radiate intense heat into the palm of her hand.

Jayasena tried to keep him from ramming it down her throat and held it firmly, which only added to his aroused frame of mind.

"Holly shit, she is actually sucking my cock. Her fucking mouth feels so hot... I can hardly stand it," he said to no one in particular.

"Geez, I don't believe it. She's so fucking hot and I can't wait to screw her again," he voiced his dreams of the future.

Jayasena was filled with so much guilt from hearing the disgusting remark that she had hard time breathing and Jana's cock didn't help matters.

She all of a sudden realized that this young man would be able to blackmail her into having sex with him whenever he desired.

It sent a shiver of doom down her spine and at the very next second, she tasted his poisonous venom. Jana punctuated her demise by climaxing into her hot mouth.

Jayasena choked back tears when the young man blasted his molten lava down her throat and she swallowed to ensure his ultimate happiness.

She cried with the utter frustration of being a pawn for these young men' happiness, but Jayasena conceded that there was no way out of her dilemma other than obey their perverted demands.

It was totally outside her imagination as to how they were able to control her inner being to the extent that she experienced orgasms far beyond any in her past.

Fantasies of erotic encounters filled her mind, much to her dismay, and she took one last look at the three young men who now controlled her life.