Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 08

Story Info
The Aunt is shameless - enticing Vatsala with Kamesh's prick.
2.4k words
4.57
11.6k
4
0

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Vatsala thought she had the sprawling suburban house to herself. Then she heard voices echoing up the stairs from the basement. Downstairs was the rec room and a surprisingly well-equipped gym. Suseela must have some of his friends down there playing pool in the Gym. She walked to the door and opened it, to call down a greeting so the 19 year old wouldn't worry when he heard movement upstairs.

"Oh, wow!" her best friend's voice floated clearly up to the woman's startled ears, "What a cock! I just can't get over it -- let me at it!"

Vatsala heard a guttural grunt from Suseela's friend's nephew.

Heart thudding, Vatsala kicked off her chappals(Indian slippers).

Then in bare feet she crept quietly down the stairs. Her joints somehow felt weak and watery, and there was tightness in the base of her throat.

She had to lean against one wall for support. She reached the bottom of the stairs. Cautiously, she peered out around the end of the stairwell.

Her friend's nephew wasn't playing any game, but he was playing all right. He stood, naked but for a red muscle shirt stretched over his broad chest, beside the flat green table in the drawing room. On her knees before him was slut Suseela in a slut's costume. He was fucking his rigid prick in and out between her full moist lips. His prick was every bit as huge as Vatsala had imagined it!

"That feels nice," the 19 year old murmured, tangling his hand in the gleaming wealth of raven black hair at his waist. "But I've got an even better idea!" He tugged upward on the black hair.

Suseela gave a little squeal around his prick, fully half of which was thrust into her face, forcing her jaws far apart and making her round cheeks pooch out like a pumpkin cut open.

Then she started to climb to her feet. Stubbornly, she kept her oral hold of the big cock. Wetly it slid out of her sucking mouth, till at least it popped free. It sprang up, flicking Suseela's own saliva into her face.

"Why'd you do that?" Suseela asked, straightening. Her full young boobs were heaving with passion under her white sweater. "I was just getting into it!"

So was I, Suseela baby," Kamesh assured her. "But like I said, I got a better idea."

He put his hands around her narrow waist and lifted.

She was a head shorted than he was, but was voluptuously built for a slut aunt her age, plush-hipped, big-tits with a round saucy ass only just concealed by the hem of her red skirt. In spite of this, Kamesh lifted her as if she were no heavier than a child. He sat her on the edge of the pool table. One hand reached for a ripe tit as the other slid up a satin thigh into the abbreviated skirt. "Ooh," Suseela moaned as Kamesh began to caress her jug and pussy mound simultaneously. "That's a good idea!"

"I haven't even started yet," Kamesh murmured. He let go of the tit.

He took hold of the lower edge of the slut's blouse and began to roll it upward, exposing an expanse of Suseela's pale belly.

The other hand was kneading the squirmy pussy lips through the thin material of her panties. His hard cock burned like a beacon between the slut's parted thighs.

Unseen in the stairwell, Vatsala gazed in awe as her friend's nephew tugged the blouse up over his slut's tits.

They were incredible! A wealth of brown tit flesh was barely restrained by a lacy white nothing of a bra.

The nipples, seen through the sleazy bra, were big cherry-sized boobs in palm-sized patches of aureole, so dark they were almost purple -- a horny dove the slut took over from Kamesh, whipping her blouse the rest of the way off and flinging it in a corner, where it draped over an exercise cycle's handlebars.

With his free hand the muscular youth began to maul a giant boob, as Suseela reached back with feverish fingers to undo the bra's clasp.

The bra came away, and his slut's tits bounced free.

Kamesh gave a low cry of delight and buried his face between the slut aunt's boobs, licking and gnawing the toothsome tit flesh. "Ooooh!" the slut aunt exclaimed, and crushed his blond head to her jugs.

She rocked her hips back to allow the ragingly horny youth to yank her panties from her rounded ass.

Kamesh was surrounded by resilient walls of tit. His slut's boobs had a slightly salty, slightly sweet taste the youth found more maddening than any perfume the smell of raw cunt from where he was stroking one finger over the sensitive lips of her pussy was pure delight to his nostrils.

He nibbled his way to the crest of the wiggling slut aunt's boob, rather than nip daintily at her inflated nipple, he spread his jaws wide and sucked the tip of the tit, aureole, fat nipple, and all, into his hungry mouth.

Suseela moaned with delight and stroked his head.

"Oh yes!" she trilled. "Suck my titty! And, ahhhhh, your finger feels so good going into my cunt! Fuck me with your finger, big 19 years old! Get your knuckles wet!"

Loud squelching sounds told Vatsala that Suseela was getting her wish!

She leaned back against the wall of the stairwell, out of sight of the passionate teenagers. Her breath was coming faster. Her heart pounded as if she'd just run a kilometre. What a spectacle!

But then again, so was Kamesh!

"You're biting my nipple! Hey, that hurts -- but it hurts so goooood! Keep chewing my tit, keep fucking my pussy with your finger -- don't ever stop!" Vatsala was aware of a new feeling, deep inside.

A feeling of jealousy why was this little thing getting something she had been denied for so long? The feelings of passion, that had almost caused her to humiliate herself that afternoon, returned in force. The odor of her own hungrily-watering twat added to the tang of the slut's cunt sauce, being spattered all over the rec room by Kamesh's probing middle finger!

The tall youth began pushing Suseela back and down onto the green top of the kitchen table. Her blue eyes glittered with anticipation and horniness. "That's right!" she cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me now with that great big lovely cock!"

"Un-huh." Kamesh shook his head.

Fingers clawed into talons as he wagged the orally-entrapped nipple from side to side. He lifted his head. His mouth and Suseela's tit were liberally smeared with saliva. "I've got something new in mind!"

Suseela's eyes widened as he climbed up on the table, straddling her waist.

His cock grew like a tree out of the tangled undergrowth of his pubic bush. And what a cock it was! Nine inches long and proportionally thick, with veins twining like snakes along it, and a broad scarlet head that seemed to radiate lustful heat. Suseela caught her breath and stared as Kamesh took hold of his cumbersome prick and bent down to aim right at his face.

He scooted forward, his balls dragging over the plane of Suseela's belly.

Suseela's eyes stayed fixed on the head of that might cock. A tiny drop of clear pre-cum fluid glistened in the tiny cleft in the tip of the prick.

"What are you doing?" Her voice was hoarse with eagerness.

Kamesh bent down till the underside of his stiff prick was pressed between the pillow like mountains of her jugs.

Letting go of his cock, he slid his sweaty palmed hands around to the outside of her gorgeous tits. He pressed the boobs inward -- trapping the turgid cock between them! He moved his hips experimentally forward. The action fucked his cock an inch into the hot, dry tunnel formed by the two large jugs. It felt good. He fucked a little bit deeper and sighed with satisfaction.

"My tits!" Suseela exclaimed in surprised delight. "You're going to fuck my tits!"

"Very perceptive, by the way Vatsala your friend is watching us and is getting excited, my dream to fuck her is coming closer" Kamesh whispered and grunted.

He pulled his cock back from between Suseela's boobs.

It seemed to vibrate with eagerness to be plunged back into the narrow passage through those mountainous jugs. Like a bar of heated iron the big prick surged between Suseela's tits.

The ultra sensitive tit-flesh thrilled to the delicious friction of the hard-driving cock. Kamesh laid his thumbs atop the boobs and began diddling the nipples as he fucked.

"Ohhh, that's nice!" Suseela moaned. She looked down past her nose.

flaring head of Kamesh's cock thrust at her face as he shoved his hips forward. Then it disappeared back into the softness of her jugs as he pulled away. Back and forth his cock sawed, thrilling her tits with every powerful stroke.

The young man felt Suseela's hands close over him.

He looked into her lust-bright eyes.

Taking his hands from her boobs, he slipped them behind her neck, lacing the fingers to support the black-haired head. Now it was Suseela who was squeezing and molding her boobs around Kamesh's hard-driving cock.

With him holding up her head, she could watch every exciting thrust of that swollen prick. Then she realized she was in a position to do something more rewarding than just watch.

With the next forward surge of Kamesh's prick, she opened her apple-red mouth and let the cock head slip inside.

She shut her teeth behind the hood of the flaring prick-head, trapping his cock for a dazzling moment while her tongue laved over its burning tip. After an eternal instant, she let the prick go.

Immediately it retreated in the dank hollow between Suseela's plentiful jugs.

"Hot damn," Kamesh breathed.

"Like it?" Suseela asked archly, eying her boobs hungrily, waiting for the young slut's cock to drive forward again. She was writhing beneath Kamesh in a fever of passion. The fucking his cock was giving them, and the delicious manipulations of her own hands, had her hot and horny as hell!

She didn't have to wait long.

Kamesh rammed his prick hard up the channel of yielding tit flesh. Unerringly the prick arrowed into the slut aunt's mouth,she wrapped her lips fervently around it and sucked.

Kamesh moaned! His crotch was pressed right up against the undersides of his slut's plentiful jugs. His cock was imprisoned delightfully between them -- while her skilled and eager mouth went to work on its inflamed cock head! "Get ready, baby," he told Suseela. "I'm going to come off at any minute!"

Without warning Suseela released his cock. It glistened wetly with her spit. "Anytime, lover!" she gasped. "Just fuck my tits hard, so I can get off too!"

Kamesh obeyed.

Vatsala stared in unabashed amazement at the fucking her friend's nephew dealt the slut's ample tits.

What power!

What furious passion! At every forward stroke his cock head popped like a ripe fruit into Suseela's eagerly -- awaiting mouth.

Every time he pulled back Suseela practically sobbed with excitement and crushed her boobs around the spit-soaked prick.

Sexual energy seemed to radiate from the young pair.

Vatsala felt it herself.

Oh, how she felt it!

It wasn't just her months of abstinence that made her pant with passion as she slipped a hand into her panties and began to finger-fuck herself with shaking hands. It was as if some of the incredible sensual pleasure that had the young slut wiggling in its grip was being transmitted somehow to her own neglected body.

Kamesh had never before felt anything to compare with the treat his prick was getting now.

Those warm, pliant mounds of tit, being rolled so expertly around and around his thrusting cock, combined with the teasing liquid touch of Suseela's lips and tongue to send him totally out of his mind! The black-haired beauty, his slut's skirt up around her waist and the dark-bearded pussy yawning hungrily between her perfect thighs, was feeling no less excitement than the 19 year old.

It was fantastic getting her big tits fucked. Why had she never thought of it before?

The huge ripe tit-mounds were absolutely laden with sensitive nerves, and when she got turned on, the slightest touch sent pleasure crackling into her ribcage. And the frenzied fucking and manual mauling they were getting now were delicious beyond compare!

The prick fucked home in her slavering mouth. Her belly hollowed out beneath Kamesh's ass as she sucked for all she was worth. The 19 year old grunted incoherently.

Then the withdrawing cock shot creamy white come all over the slut aunt's pretty face.

Suseela gasped in astonishment as the youth, no less surprised at the sudden eruption of his giant prick, fucked it back into the hollow of her jugs.

Jism gushed forth from between them. Then the cock head sprouted out again, its read head glazed with come.

"You're coming!" Suseela shouted in ecstasy.

Her thighs went together with a bang! And she started to cry out that she was coming too.

Kamesh's fountaining cock, plugging into her open mouth and spewing a charge of boiling sperm all the way to her tonsils, muffled her words. Long-nailed hands mauled masses of tit flesh around the throbbing,spurting cock. Trembling with the fury of his climax, Kamesh sat still and pumped his come into Suseela's greedy face till it ran out her mouth, to either side of the quivering cock.

Just as eagerly, the wildly-climaxing slut jacked his cock off with her tits and drank every drop of savory come down.

They grunted and came like rutting animals till they gave a mutual, sigh of exhaustion and Kamesh fell full length atop the squirming slut aunt. His still-stiffened cock pinned the slut aunt's head to the tabletop like a butterfly in a collector's display.

Teetering on the brink of orgasm herself, Vatsala convulsively yanked sopping fingers from her snatch.

No, this wasn't the way! She was determined to do it right, and without any further delay. Tonight she would be coming, as a lusty young woman should -- with her cunt cram full of randy, all-male cock!

And she had a plan.

The slut Vatsala also were preparing for the plan -- after all they stage managed this only to get her under them.