Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 09

Story Info
He plugs Vatsala - the Whore in her own Den.
4.6k words
3.43
10k
2
0

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nine o'clock at night and Kamesh was floating in a blissful state halfway between waking and dreaming. His long, lean, well-muscled body was immersed in a steaming hot bath. His mind was immersed in lustful thoughts of the afternoon's activities with Suseela his young Aunt.

How they had fucked!

Now it was to get into his aunt's friend's panties and he was sensing the victory, the Whore had watched the proceedings while he'd tit-fucked the Aunt to climax and come off in her mouth, she had sucked his mighty prick hard as he went down on her, lashing her pussy oils to a froth with his knowing tongue. Then he had rolled over on his back and fucked the Aunt till she screamed with sheer ecstasy.

The sight of the slut and vivacious Vatsala and her sexy lehenga (Indian long skirt) riding up her thighs, bright yellow against the pale brown of her otherwise naked body, turned him on immensely -- even hours and hours after the fact that she was to ready for his prick and his Aunt Suseela had set it up well for the copulation between the young man and the woman in flesh business who was looking forward to devour this young man who at an early age of 19 + made milestones with quick victories.

Out there in Kakinada precincts his other loves were waiting upon his return or planning to descend at his College, an idea which was retracted by Rama who did not want to make it complicated for her and Kamesh. Jayanessa was getting restless -- she hadn't tasted a dick like that and she needed the hard cone between her legs in both the holes and badly. She was no mood to seek alternatives.

Back her in Kothapeta near Vizag, after a long luxurious bath - his cock was stirring into lustful life again, his eyes closed languidly, he groped for it beneath the surface of the water, it was already the consistency of bread pudding, and as he lazily began jacking it off, its tip poked up above the water and the cock acquired the hardness of tempered steel.

God, was he ever horny again!

It was too bad Suseela had to leave be home with her parents. If she had not, she could have helped him arouse something other than plain love in her randy whore for his Slut for the night! Even after pumping loads of jism into her mouth and her delectable pussy, his cock could have easily fucked her time and time again!

He had a lot more sexual vitality than most men and he knew it. Of course that meant sometimes, such as now, he'd be squirting his come into open air or bath water. And what a waste that was! Distantly, he became aware of a cool breath wafting over his face and the straining tip of his prick.

It took him a minute to realize that someone had eased open the bathroom door, and closed it just as quietly.

He opened his eyes to narrow slits.

Then they went wide as his eyebrows tried to climb to his hairline. His dream fuck aunt's friend Vatsala was standing there by the tub, looking down at him with a strange light in her amber eyes.

And she was wearing even less than his Aunt had been when he'd balled her that afternoon.

He started to sit up. "What-?" he began and draping the towel over his vest rushed out into the bedroom.

"It really is hot," he said.

"Much too hot," she murmured.

He shrugged off his body crossing his arms he pulled the vest off his head. Vatsala's pulse quickened with excitement as she saw his naked torso, V-shaped, hard, strong, hairless, the flat belly, the deep, cleaved chest with small, hard nipples pulled wide and low on either side of the thick pectorals.

Kamesh slung the towel across his neck.

He laughed softly and, hands on his hips, tossed his head back with a sigh of relief as the cool breeze from the fan fluttered over his half-naked body. He was so close to her that Vatsala had only to turn her face to touch his crotch with her lips; and, for a second, she was indeed tempted. But she hesitated, still unsure of his reaction, still waiting, groping.

He bent his head and smiled down at her. She had leaned back in the chair, her eyes closed and now he had a perfect view down her cleavage. He wondered whether he should make the move; but he, too, he hesitated. Instead, he stepped back a pace. He went into the bathroom, hers.

Vatsala sighed softly as she heard the door click, and then, a minute later, the soft gurgle of the toilet flushing.

It was absolutely priceless. His jaw literally dropped and he froze. She pirouetted prettily, her breasts bouncing and sashayed towards him. His eyes devoured her body.

"Like it? Do you like it? Isn't it sexy?" she sang.

"Fuck!" she heard him gasp under his breath. "Oh fuck!"

*Yes, please*, she wanted to say. *God, yes, and quickly, I'm hot*.

She smiled and twirled around.

"Well? What do you think?"

"My god ... it's ... you're ... fantastic!"

"You really think so? You really mean it?"

"God, Vatsala, yes!"

She pouted before the mirror on her dressing table. "You don't think my tits are too big?"

She slid her hands up under her breasts and lifted them in the sweat blouse top she was wearing. He followed her, standing behind her, gulping, his erection raging. He watched as she cupped her breasts, the little fingers and edges of her palms meeting in her cleavage, then slowly squeezing them in an utterly erotic action.

"Tell me, Kamesh" she murmured. "I want to know."

"They're ... perfect ... just perfect ... lovely ..."

"You're just teasing me."

"No ... no ... honestly, I mean it."

"What about my ass? Do you like my ass?" She turned around and pushed her buttocks towards the mirror, her hands on her butt-cheeks. "I think it's too big. Or maybe too small Not right. Just *look* at it!"

"It's beautiful. Vatsala ... you're ... gorgeous!"

She was facing him now, her back to the mirror, leaning forward with her buttocks thrust back at the glass. Her head was on level with his chest. Her breasts swung heavy and low, her nipples barely concealed by the thin strips of her bikini south Indian bra. Her gold necklace glistened against her skin.

"You really mean that?" she whispered, lifting her eyes and looking at him. "You really mean it?"

"Yes ... god yes ... every word, Vatsala!"

She was right next to him, her body almost touching his. Their eyes locked and, in that instant, each knew what the other wanted more than anything else in the world. Her eyes smoldered; her lips parted; her hands slid up from her buttocks, over her flanks and pendulous breasts, touched his hard belly, crawled up to rest on his deep chest as she straightened and stood upright before him. He cupped her neck in his hands.

"Kamesh ..."

"Vatsala ..."

His lips hovered over hers, touched hers, fled away, returned, fled, and then they kissed with a fierce hunger. Her lips, soft and full flowered open under his and her tongue arched into his mouth. Her body was warm and moist against his, and he could feel the fullness of her breasts on his chest. Her fingers roamed his naked torso tenderly, her very touch inordinately erotic.

He caressed her smooth, naked back tenderly, his hands roaming her arms, her shoulders, her hips, down to her buttocks. She squirmed against him, her fingers trickling over his thick biceps, over his chest and belly, running along the upper hem of his shorts.

"Oh god, Vatsala," he moaned softly and she silenced him with another kiss, fiercer, harder, her desire naked and apparent.

"Are you sure my tits aren't too big?" she murmured huskily.

"They're perfect."

"Do you want to feel them?"

His fingers worked into the string straps of her bikini bra and slid them off her shoulders. Vatsala arched her face slowly, her expression suffused with lust, her eyes closed, her neck craned, her lips parted, as he pulled the bra off gently and slid his hands down over her breasts. They were firm and full and high and he groaned softly when they filled his palms. Vatsala whimpered her breath warm and sweet on his face.

"Oh Kamesh yes," she gasped. "Oh god yes!"

Her nipples were nut-hard already, he noticed, her aureoles puckered with excitement. He squeezed her breasts gently, marveling at their fullness and weight and the perfection of their form. His hands slid down and he caressed her naked buttocks and she murmured softly, her breathing heavy, her nostrils flared. He squeezed her buttocks and she ground her crotch against his, gasping as his fingers dug into the cleft between her buttocks.

"You really like my ass, Kamesh? Really, truly?"

"God, yes, Vatsala, yes!"

"Do you ... do you ... want to fuck it?"

Kamesh looked at her stunned and, for one terrible instant, Vatsala thought she had self-destructed. Suddenly, his lust erupted and he squeezed her buttocks hard and kissed her fiercely and she responded in like fashion.

"Oh god, oh god," he muttered. "God, I want to fuck you so hard!"

"Yes!" she gasped, thrilled by his words. "Fuck me, Kamesh! Fuck me hard!"

Vatsala bent her head and slowly licked his nipple. Kamesh gasped softly.

She mumbled, licking and sucking first one nipple, then the other. The sensations were exquisite. Her tongue whipped his nipple delicately, rapidly, her teeth scraped across them, her lips clamped around them and she sucked sharply, let go, sucked again. He gasped and arched his back.

She slithered lower, going down to her knees before him. Gently, she opened the clasp of his shorts, unzipped them. His penis bounced out. It was big, bigger and thicker close up than she had gauzed, at least seven inches long and correspondingly thick, and not yet fully erect. She expected it would finally be at least nine inches long, nearly two inches thick. His balls were heavy and low. His shaft was shaved smoothly down to the hilt.

"I love being fucked," she murmured. "I love it more than anything else. I've been fucking lot of men these last few months ... and I've seen you and .. you and Suseela ... and others ... I love being fucked, Kamesh...in my mouth ... getting my slit licked ... having my cunt ... even my ass fucked ... I like that a lot, a hot cock in my butt ... I love it when my men fucks me nice and hard ... I love it when they shoves his fat long cock into my mouth ... or my cunt ... and best of all in my ass ... it's wonderful ... the best thing ...have not had a man for some time now, trying to get things evened out for a while now,,,,you know, both you and Suseela came and made things look up for me now...Aaaah how you fucked her...this afternoon...you bastard..."

They were now in the bath tub, her bath tub, and she had him nailed, completely nailed under her cunt.

Kamesh's words were cut off by a damp, crisp, tasty mat of cunt fur pressed over his mouth. The forested bulge of his aunt's pussy mound filled his mouth with softness and delicious flavor -- the flavor of aroused cunt! "Mmmmm-ff!" he said, and he began gnawing on Vatsala's cunt bun. She moaned happily and lifted her other foot into the tub, to stand naked and spread-legged before his surprised but happily cunt-eating friend's nephew. Sitting up, Kamesh reached behind the woman and cupped his hands over her ass. How firm and sweet those butt cheeks were! He squeezed them, savoring the feel of them. He pulled the furry pussy harder against his gobbling face. A trickle of something warm ran down his chin. Vatsala groaned and cocked her hips. The greasy slit of her cunt slid right up over her friend's nephew's greedy lips. Then her pussy spread wide to kiss the youth full on the mouth -- a rank, juicy, sloppy cunt-kiss that made his cock throb violently with painful, urgent need.

"Mmmmm!" he said again, more emphatically than before. He kissed those gaping pussy lips with a wet smack that made his aunt shudder with delight.

Then he slid his tongue into the brimming mess of her cunt. "Oh my!" she gasped. She was really and truly startled by his tongue entering her pussy. Not that she was surprised by Kamesh's doing so -- under the circumstances, running his tongue lovingly into his aunt's dripping slit was rather to be expected -- but by how utterly good it felt! She cradled his head in her hands and began rubbing her pussy into his face.

The youth's tongue was sweet music to her cunt. First it ran up and down the slot of her cunt a few times, sucking up mouthfuls of sweet, freely flowing pussy oils. Then it eased out of her cunt and began scouring the pussy lips from the outside, licking and lapping, running between the sensitive inner cunt lips and the thick flesh-rolls of her outer pussy lips.

"That's nice -- very nice," Vatsala murmured. It felt as if a hand was closed over her heart. Why had she waited so long? For weeks she had been living in the same house with this gorgeous stud and his Aunt. Why had she hesitated so long before finding relief for her overpowering sexual need? But this was incest, a part of her protested. This was evil, unnatural, wrong.

Her own friend's nephew was fucking her and this idea that she would be standing in a bathtub full of hot water while her friend's nephew noisily devouring her greedy cunt would once have shocked her.

But now she didn't care. Sampling again the incredible delight of having her pussy eagerly and expertly lapped, she knew she would do anything to keep getting the delightful attention her pussy required. It was betrayal of her sister, she knew. Kamesh pulled his head back from the dripping cunt.

He stuck his tongue out deliberately and touched its tip to the inner cunt lips.

They tasted hot and oily. He began to push the tongue between his aunt's pussy lips, felt her shiver with pleasure.

"Oooooh," she husked, from the back of her throat. "What are they teaching you men in College these days? I saw your open unabashed scintillating performance with Suseela in the afternoon, you both are shameless, just shameless, one of these days want her to join us"

Kamesh didn't answer.

He just kept running his tongue into her slack-lipped cunt. Seething liquid from Vatsala's pussy filled his mouth and lathered his tongue. He felt the elastic walls of her cunt molding around his intruding tongue, trying to draw it deeper into the depths of her needy twat. Hard, even teeth crushed Vatsala's pussy lips.

Deeper and deeper probed the young man's tongue. Then it stopped.

Vatsala rolled her hips around that teasingly cock-imitating shaft of tongue.

Her pussy muscles so long unused, came to life to grasp it in a slippery sleeve of cunt. Kamesh moaned as his aunt's pussy took hold of his tongue.

Damn, she had good muscle control! What would that educated pussy feel like wrapped around his throbbing, rampant cock? He intended to find out.

But first he was going to make his hot aunt come! He started fucking his tongue furiously in and out of Vatsala's lathering pussy. Aromatic essence of cunt filled his mouth. Shuddering moans of delight filled his ears.

Vatsala's pussy was alive with pleasure, and her whole body seemed to prickle with hot white points of joy. "Oh, it's good," she cried.

Her head was thrown back and her bobbed auburn hair spilled down her back. Her throat was a graceful white arch. "I'd forgotten how -- ooooh! -- good it is to have my pussy lapped!"

Kamesh was thinking he'd never known how good it was to lap a pussy!

His aunt's slobbering squirming snatch seemed to possess a life of its own. It was clutching and drenching his tongue as skillfully as any mouth.

Her lean, nude body, slippery with condensed water, was satiny-skinned and delightful to the touch. The taste of her cunt was clean and crisp and tantalizing and he tongue-fucked that greedy pussy till Vatsala was groaning mindlessly and orbiting her hips around his stabbing tongue.

Then he changed his tactics.

He pulled his tongue out with a juicy pop!

And then slid it up the spice-filled trench of her cunt till it notched into the little vee of flesh at the upper end. To his surprise, he found that her clit, far from cowering back within its protective hood of pink pussy, was jutting out proudly, demanding the attention of his tongue. He didn't disappoint the nerve-rich node that was the pleasure center of his aunt's pussy.

Incandescent flashes of light exploded in Vatsala's brain. "Aaaaaaah!" she gasped. Her fingernails dug into the back of friend's nephew's head. "Eat me! Eat me till I can't stand it anymore! Make me come! I need to come!" To hear was to obey. Punching at the clit with his tongue, Kamesh slipped his lips around it. His belly went hollow as he sucked with all his might.

Water sloshed agitatedly around Vatsala's calves. What tremendous force had hit her like a thunderbolt? What power was shaking her? Why was her pussy, seeming at the same time to collapse and explode in a galaxy of delicious sensationsand it had been so long but then the long-limbed divorced recognized what was happening to her.

"Yes -- YES!" she cried, exultant. "I'm COOOOOOMMMMMIIIIIII NNNNNGGGGG!"

Her sharp tits bounced and jiggled madly.

Kamesh slipped his thumb into the morass of her cunt, felt her pussy walls contract tightly about it.

Her pubic bones slammed him in the face so hard he saw stars. He clung grimly, sucking and tonguing her swollen clit, while she fucked her hips ecstatically back and forth into his greedily gobbling face.

"Unnnh! Unnnh! Uh-HUNH!" Vatsala moaned in tmpo to the banging of her cunt into her friend's nephew's face. It's so nice, she thought, soooo nice.

How did I ever live without knowing that this man could do it?

The fury of his aunt's friend's orgasm made the young man uncomfortably aware of his own need. His cock seemed to pound with one urgent demand -- fuck, fuck, he had to fuck! With his thumb still stirring the delightful witch's brew of his aunt's climaxing cunt, he began to tug the lissome armload of woman down toward the stiff bar of prick between her water slick thighs.

The crashing waves of orgasm were beginning to calm inside Vatsala's long-neglected body. She wondered why Kamesh was trying to pull her down.

She bent her head slowly forward, savoring the relaxation of her orgasm-tightened neck muscles. Her eyes opened. All of a sudden she knew what her friend's nephew had in mind. Like an iceberg, most of his titanic cock was submerged in the bath water. But enough of his scarlet brown-headed prick showed above the rippling wavelets to arouse the interest anew in her sated cunt!

Her feet slipping on the enamel floor of the tub, she bent her knees. Her pussy-mouth parted readily, watering in anticipation of being crammed full of her friend's nephew's cock. Her heart thudded against her ribs as though trying to hammer its way out. She was about to be fucked!

Kamesh lay back and watched the show. He pulled his tongue out of Vatsala's snatch. It was sticky and shiny with fragrant pussy sauces.

He put it in his mouth and licked it absentmindedly. The brown dark pink-petal flower of Vatsala's cunt blossomed before her friend's nephew's lustful eyes. He watched raptly as the pussy reached right for the head of his prick. Was this really happening?

Never in his wildest imaginings had he ever dreamed he'd be watching his beautiful aunt getting ready to fuck herself silly on his out sized cock. And getting fucked in the bathroom was one of his most agonizingly unattainable sexual fantasies! The dripping lips of Vatsala's cunt touched the red-hot tip of her friend's nephew's cock.

Both of them were almost surprised when they didn't hear a hiss of steam. The lips opened, slid down, drawing the cock into the overflowing well of her pussy. In fascination, Kamesh watched Vatsala's cunt completely swallow the fat, wedge-shaped head of his prick.

The cool lips closed on the throbbing shaft of his prick.

He closed his eyes and sighed. Shifting her hips to seat herself more firmly on the youth's prick, Vatsala started to lower herself.

12