Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 13

Story Info
The Swami takes her in the Ass.
1.2k words
3.47
25.6k
4
0

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next early morning, Sudesh dropped her for the pooja.

Jayanessa was very excited at the prospect of having sex with the stud Swami again. This time she was made to wait alone in the room for over an hour. Unknown to her the Swami was fucking another newly married young woman.

After an hour the formalities were dispensed with and Jayanessa was led by the two womans directly to the Swami's room.

Jayanessa began to strip as soon as she saw him and seeing the eagerness to be fucked, the Swami was elated.

He made the naked housewife sit on his lap, letting the softness of her buttocks arouse his prick.

Jayanessa felt his prick hardening under her buttocks and she hugged the Swami, crushing her breasts against him.

The Swami cupped her breast in his hand and started moving his thumb in circles around the nipples, but making sure of not touching the nipple. He was teasing her and Jayanessa began little gasps of pleasure.

Next, without any foreplay he picked Jayanessa up from his lap and in one quick and deft movement implanted his now erect prick in her wet cunt. "UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG", cried Jayanessa as she was taken in surprise and her pussy filled and stretched.

Having his prick fully in, the Swami did not bounce her on him but instead concentrated on her hanging breasts in front of his face.

He nibbled, licked, bit and chewed them to his hearts content, hearing this sexy woman moan and having his prick inside her. "Kal rat ko, pati ne chodha tumko"' he said to the moaning woman.

"UUNNNGGH HHHAAIIIINNN HHHAAIIIIII SWWWWWWAAAMMIIJJJJEEEEEEE", Jayanessa replied enjoying this talk and the fullness of his prick.

"Acha chodhtha hai tumhe", went the Swami, now bouncing her slowly on his prick.

"UUNNNGGGHHHGG OOOOUUIIIIIII MMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NNNNAAHHIINNNNNNNNN SSWWAAMMIIJJEEEEEEE', Jayanessa cried as she had her first orgasm of the day.

Seeing her in such a state the Swami hugged her tightly and bit her lips as she was wailing.

He too reached an orgasm and shot his load straight up into her.

Jayanessa felt the rush of hot semen inside her and thought it would come out of her mouth.

The Swami kept coming while hugging her tightly and nibbling her body with passion.

He then stood up with his prick still in and carried her to the bed.

It was only now that he noticed that she had shaved her pussy clean. It greatly excited him to see such a big voluptuous woman with a cunt looking like that of a clean shaven whore.

One of the womans also saw Jayanessa's clean shaven pussy and felt horny. She lay down on the bed next to her and fastened her mouth on Jayanessa's dripping and shaven cunt.

Jayanessa started moaning, feeling the softness of her tongue licking her clitoris. She loved the feeling of her cunt being eaten and wanted to do the same to this woman.

She moaned," Idhir dao unnnggh tumari choot uunngg mujjjhhee deeyyoooo".

The woman obliged and soon both the women were in a 69 position sucking, licking and nibbling at each other's clits, cunt-lips and tongue fucking each other's wet cunts.

The Swami felt greatly excited at seeing this and sat down on the bed next to the moaning women. He put his finger in Jayanessa's asshole and fucked her while her cunt was being eaten.

Jayanessa wailed with pain and pleasure as she came and came. The Swami then straddled her stomach and placed his stiff prick between her breasts.

The other woman understood and placed two pillows under Jayanessa's head raising it, so the Swami was able to fuck her mouth while tit fucking this young housewife.

He pressed her breasts hard against his prick and started stroking, once in a while pushing his prick right up to her mouth.

Jayanessa felt pain as the Swami clenched her soft breasts very tightly so as to give his prick some friction.

She cried out, "NAAAAHHHIIINN BAHHHUUTTTT JJOORRR SSEEEEEEE DABBAARRAAHHEE HHHOOOOOO AAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP NNAAAHHHIINN".

Hearing her cries the Swami stopped after a little while and said, "KYYOOO ROOO RAHHEE HHAAII ABBHHII TTOO TEERRII GAANNDD MMMEE GHUSAUNGA". Saying this the strong Swami flipped her over and shoved his prick into her cunt from behind.

"UUNNGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", Jayanessa wailed as once again her cunt was stretched fully by this man's massive cock.

The Swami loved to fuck these young married women from behind, slapping their buttocks and seeing their breasts hanging and swaying with each stroke.

"Kya tere pati ne tujhe aisa chodha hai", he asked knowing fully well that in most cases the husbands had not screwed their newly married wives in this manner.

"UUNNNGGHHH OOUUUIIIIII MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA", moaned Jayanessa in pleasure as the Swami increased the tempo of his hard strokes, his prick stretching and stretching her cunt with the rapid forceful movements.

"MA KO KYON YAAD KAR RAHI HO, MAAZA NAHIN AAA RAHA KYA", said the Swami, giving hard slaps to her buttocks making them pink and red with his slaps.

"UUUNNGGHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSWWWWWWWWAAAMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII OOOHHHHHHHH SSWWWAAAAMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIII", Jayanessa wailed as she came and came.

The Swami then withdrew his stiff prick and pushed its head into her asshole.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA', yelled Jayanessa feeling pain as his prick forced its way into her asshole.

"MMMMMMMMMAAIIII MMAARRRRRR JJAAAOONNNGGIIIIIIIII< BBAAHHHUUUTTTT DDUUUKKKHHHHHHHHHH TTAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII", she continued wailing with tears coming out.

"BAS TODA DUKHE GAA, TEERI GAANDD BAHUT TTIGHT HAAI NAAA, ABBHH MMAJA BBHII MILE GAA TUMHHEE", said the Swami now stroking her asshole with his prick.

Jayanessa felt as if her bums were split wide open and continued crying with pain.

However, sure enough she started enjoying this sensation of the prick stroking her asshole and began moaning in pain and pleasure.

Just then a woman entered and told the Swami that Jayanessa's Father-in-law had come to pick her up.

The Swami and Jayanessa were both consumed with passion and did not pay heed to the woman's words.

The Swami kept ramming his prick in her asshole as they both came.

The Swami was really spent now, what with fucking a new woman before this and he collapsed with all his weight crushing Jayanessa.

On being prodded, he got up and told the women to give Jayanessa a bath and dress her up to leave.

Jayanessa begged the Swami not to give her to her father-in-law, "Swamiji, main aise unke pass nahin ja sakti, who samaj jayege, please unko bolo ki main nikal chuki hoon, main auto pakad ke chali jaoongi", she implored the Swami.

Sensing an opportunity here, the Swami relented on the condition that she do him a favour too later.

Jayanessa immediately agreed without knowing the favour.

He then told the woman to tell the Father-in-law, that Jayanessa had already left.

The Swami then asked Jayanessa to come at 10.am tomorrow, instead of early morning.

Jayanessa agreed and went for a bath.

On getting dressed, she slipped out of the ashram and caught an auto.

Jayanessa did not know where to go and looked lost when the auto driver asked her.

He was eyeing her from the mirror as she took her time to decide.

"Hotel main janee ka hai kya", he said mistaking her for a high class whore.

Jayanessa felt angry understanding his insinuation and blurted out some place.