Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 14

Story Info
He wants Jayanessa - peek into how he reamed her last time.
6.8k words
4.37
23.6k
2
0

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first fuck of the day, Kamesh walked over to the chair and sat down before wearing a bermuda and a shirt to go down to catch some Coconut water in the yard of the farm and watch the serene rivulet coasting along the coconut rice and mango farm which belonged to his grandfather. Suseela was ravished and was lying naked on the thatched ground a few meters away and he decided to give his prick some rest - it was too much of sex and he also wanted to reach Kakinada, Jayanessa was tormenting his inner being - he wanted that slut in his arms quickly somehow the feeling of fucking that married woman made his libido go up 1000%.

His thoughts went back to the fuck and how they had taken it to the next level that day after he had ravished her anally and in every other hole. Jayanessa was an obsession now and he wanted her.

He remembered her sexy saucy body and the dreamy juicy boobs and of course her green eyes. She looked a dream pussy to him from the rustic rural hustings. His thoughts went back to her and could not agree more that she was exhaustively sexy and he needed her badly. They had just fucked and that too for nearly 2 hours and in all her holes but still she was not fully done and neither was he - and - -

Jayanessa looked at him through her sexy eyes and was looking ravishing, his cum leaking between her legs and she did little to cover her pussy, it did not matter, she was his for the 3 days now and knew he will maul her anyways.

"Now darling, go take a bath and take a nice cologne from the array in the toilet and clean up completely, wear a nice skirt and some good top, once am back, I will rip and take off all your clothes and then make you start to play with yourself. I want you to rub your tits and finger your pussy. I want to see you bring yourself up to the point of Cumming, but you won't cum. Oh, and you can put a smile on your face, and you can moan, but not talk!"

He was gone for more than 2 hours and she knew he had not cleaned up, well that was how it was, he would shove his dirty prick up her holes and quickly before he had to remind her left hand started to rub her firm, young breasts, as her right hand moved down to her pussy over her panty. She was wearing a sexy black skirt, white top, black bra and a brown colored panty- G under garment.

A low moan escaped her lips as her hand slipped through the side of the flimsy cloth called panty and started to rub on her pussy.

First she started to massage her clit with her palm, then one finger slipped into her hot channel, then two, and finally three fingers were inside as her hips began to pump in rhythm to her hand moving in and out of her pussy.

She was on the verge of coming now, her nipples hot and hard to her touch as she rubbed them, her salty come beginning to drip down her thighs from her fingers. She was moaning loudly, her head thrown back and swaying gently as her body moved in rhythm to her roving hands. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, her fingers moving in and out faster now, trying to bring herself off, but unable to quite make it to orgasm. Her cheeks were flushed, as was her chest as she tried and tried to come, but could not because of Kamesh's orders.

She heard a click at the door and there he was and lo behold, Kamesh looked on in shock. She's actually doing it, he thought, I can't believe it!

"Now Jayanessa " he said, "besides being addicted to sperm, your also addicted to female cum, but the more you eat, the more you need sperm. Now, you may lick your own cum!" Jayanessa's hand left her pussy and went straight into her mouth.

She sucked hungrily on her fingers, trying to get all her juice off. Her other hand now moved down to her pussy, plunging in and out, getting its own load ready for her eager mouth. Quickly she switched hands, not missing a single stroke. Her mouth cleaning her fingers, her tongue getting every drop of juice as she greedily drank it down, each taste of the salty fluid making her want more and more. Back and forth her hands went, pussy to mouth, pussy to mouth, till hardly a drop of cum could be seen, so well did she lick herself.

"Jayanessa Stop drinking your cum get on your hands and knees and crawl over here and suck my cock!" Jayanessa came off the bed dropped to her knees and started crawling over to Kamesh her firm ass wiggling back and forth as she moved, her tits swaying beneath her. She saw Kamesh had removed his clothes while he watched her, his huge erection waiting for her as he sat in the chair.

She got between his legs and got up on her knees, her head moving toward his penis, mouth opening wide as she slid her soft lips over his head!

It had a salty stale, taste, and the strong smell of body odor hit her nostrils. Must not have showered for a while, she thought. Her head moved up and down about half his shaft, low moans escaping her lips as she sucked him into her eager mouth, the taste of cum on the tip of his penis exciting her more as she moved on his shaft, needing the whole load down her throat. Slowly he took her top off and let her keep the bra and slowly using his feet, took her skirt off her back and she was in the skimpy panty.

"That's awful Jayanessa Start using your tongue to lick my dick while you suck, and take it all the way down your throat!" Kamesh shouted at her.

Jayanessa pushed her head down on his huge shaft and it hit the back of her throat and kept on going down. She started to gag on it, but could not stop herself from swallowing it all.

She could feel it spreading her throat as it went down, it's hardness filling her neck, as her tongue now began to dart along his shaft, from the base, all the way to his sensitive head, where it danced across the top before started its journey back to the bottom, moving along the veins now sticking out of his rod like speed bumps, until her nose buried itself in his pubic hair.

She felt his hands move to her head, one on each side, grabbing her hair and guiding her head up and down on his swollen member her mouth working feverishly to bring him off so she could have the cum she needed. He pushed his dick out of her mouth and pushed it between her boobs through the bra and it was a sensational feeling, Kamesh knew he was about to cum, the pressure building in his testicles as it moved in the crevice and she did something only to raise the adrenalin and blood levels more by slowly unhooking the bra clip at the front and let her mouth move up and down his rod, and her gap on her chest between the boobs glistening with her spit.

Up and down she went, her tongue now driving Kamesh crazy, licking on each section of his shaft as she moved her velvet mouth on it and along the sides of the boobs out in the cleavage, the bra slowly got off the body and was to become another relic soon.

Finally, he came, his hands pulling her sucking mouth into his crotch and burying his dick deep into her throat as he began to pump his load into her. He felt her throat contract again and again, swallowing all of his cum, until he collapsed back into the chair, watching her continue to suck every drop of cum from his dick. Jayanessa knew he was getting ready to cum, her mouth working harder and harder to get the load she so desperately needed.

Then she felt him tense, yanking her head into his crotch so hard she breath (not that she could anyway, with his dick in her throat, his penis itself deep into her sucking mouth. It began to pulse even larger, each pulse sending a squirt of cum that Jayanessa wanted. Her throat acted like a hand, milking cum from his dick, and sending it to her stomach.

As Kamesh collapsed back, he let go of Jayanessa . She moved her mouth to the top of his rod, sucking for all she was worth.

The salty taste of his cum began to satisfy her, but she wanted it all. She sucked on his head, her tongue darting down his shaft, as her fingers played with his balls, trying to get all of his nectar out.

Another pulse filled her mouth she gulped again and again, the thick fluid sliding easily down her throat beginning to satisfy her addiction. Some of his cum leaked out and down his now spent rod into his pubic hair.

Quickly she worked her tongue down, cleaning up what had spilled, her tongue making little circles in his pubic hair, then up his now softening penis, licking the drops flowing down its sides, getting back up to the tip, plunging her tongue into its hole seeking more of his nectar, until his dick was totally cleaned of cum.

She kept sucking and licking, moaning to herself loudly, trying to get all his juice, not wasting a drop, swallowing over and over to make sure she got it all, before she finally let his dick, now soft, but still large, slip from her mouth, her head resting on his thigh, looking into space, quite satisfied now for cum, but still quite horny, because she still hadn't been told she could cum herself.

Kamesh looked down at Jayanessa "What a day we're going to have!" he said, "and it's not even one quarter over with yet!"

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking, get your mouth back on my dick and don't take it off until I tell you to!" Jayanessa moved her head back to his dick.

She opened her mouth, taking the member into her. Her tongue twirled around the head, then down his shaft. She could get the whole thing inside her mouth now with no problems, as soft as it was. She sucked on its head stretching his penis to its erect size then moved back down to its base. Her tongue played with its head moving around the foreskin, moving the skin back and forth, as her mouth worked on the body of his placid rod, slipping over its entire length. "Ok Jayanessa " Kamesh said, "I realize this has not been fair to you, one sided and all. So, from now one whenever I say the word cunt you will have an orgasm, a giant powerful orgasm. After you cum, you will stay worked up and on the verge of Cumming like you are right now!"

Kamesh looked at her, the head moving over his shaft, working feverishly to get him hard again, her breasts, brown and sexy until her nipples formed, standing straight out, hard as rocks pressing into the sides of his thighs. "Cunt" he said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"Jayanessa moaned, then shuddered as a giant orgasm traveled through her body, shaking her so hard she had to grabbed onto Kamesh's thighs to steady herself. Her knees, already sore from kneeling so long (thank God the farm room had deep pile carpeting), dragged back and forth as her body rocked in orgasm.

"Cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt." Kamesh said five times, looking down with glee at the affect the orgasms had on her.

"Awwwwwwwww, Ohhhhhh!" Jayanessa cried, again and again. Five times as she trembled for each orgasm and shook as they rolled through her body. The dick slipped from her mouth her tongue jumped out, trying to recapture the glistening tool as she needing to feel it back inside her wet cavity.

"My God" Jayanessa thought, what has become of me.

I don't want to do this, but I can't stop. I have no control of my body or my emotions. Her knees hurt from there rubbing on the carpet, her body was sore and aching from her steamrolling orgasms, but she continued to suck on Kamesh's rod, working with gusto to get him hard again, and her pussy still dripped her juice, ready to cum again Up and down her mouth worked, fitting his dick like a glove. Her tongue played with the head, plunged at its tip, and traveled down to the base, twirling along his veins. Soon her efforts were rewarded. The tool began to grow in her mouth, getting harder and harder with each touch of her soft tongue, edging into the back of her throat, while her mouth moved along its length.

Then it was its full size, 10" of muscle moving in her mouth, down her throat. All along its massive length Jayanessa sucked and tongued. Her own addiction now took over, needing to taste his manly fluid again.

Kamesh look at his tool, now rock hard, disappearing in and out of Jayanessa 's sucking mouth. "Ok Jayanessa " Kamesh said "stop sucking now.

Lie on the floor on your back with your legs spread wide, ready to be fucked, and play with yourself.

I want to see your fingers moving in and out of your cunt."

Jayanessa stopped sucking and began to lie back following Kamesh's instructions until she heard the word cunt the orgasm racked her body, sending her falling backward, her head slamming into the carpet. As the orgasm hit and threw her body her fingers moved down into her pussy, three fingers started to pump in and out of her love nest, as low moans of pleasure escaped her lips.

Kamesh saw her lying there, fucking herself with her fingers, her body moving and wriggling in unison with her plunging digits her juice dripping onto the carpet. He knew he had to have her, his dick was even harder at the sight of her there on the floor, her hard dark brown nipples pointing straight up into the air, jutting out so much, they looked like they wanted to take off like a rocket. With one hand on his tool, Kamesh moved between Jayanessa 's legs, telling her to stop playing with herself.

He lay on top of her, kissing her mouth, forcing his tongue into her, moving it around inside. His mouth moved down to her right nipple, taking it into his mouth. He sucked on the dollar size orb, then forced as much into his mouth as he could. His hand was playing with her other breast, kneading the soft yielding flesh in his hand. His mouth now moved back up to her nipple, his teeth reaching out, first gently biting her tit, then harder, until Jayanessa moaned loudly from the treatment. Jayanessa felt Kamesh's weight press against her flesh.

hard chest smashed her breasts, her nipples pushing up into his unyielding body. Her mind was repulsed by his actions, but her body reacted warmly to his manhandling of her. As his mouth moved down to engulf her breast, Jayanessa 's body arched it's back, trying to force more of her firm tit into his mouth. As he sucked and nibbled on her breasts - the sexy boobs sweaty boobs and tasty boobs, little sparks of excitement went cursing through her body, to center themselves on her love nest, now feeling his manhood probing and rubbing on the outside of her pussy, hitting her clit, sending long moans from her lips, as her juice continued to leak out, covering his huge member.

Kamesh looked up at Jayanessa's face, a look of total sexual want on it. He placed his massive member against her tight opening, and shoved. Its head disappeared into her hole. Then, with one mighty shove, he buried the entire length of his dick into her tight wet hole. He could feel the head run into her uterus forcing it back, until his pubic hair was meshed with hers his whole pole deep within Jayanessa, the heat of her pussy walls on his dick arousing him even more.

Jayanessa felt the head of his cock move into her open pussy, spreading it more than it had ever been. He can't put that huge thing in me, she thought, it'll rip me apart. Then she felt him slam into her, his member going deep into her soft depths. She moaned in pain, as his thrust pushed back her uterus and took the Breath from her. She felt as if her insides were splitting, his penis a hot poker going up inside her canal, spreading her walls of love, filling her up beyond capacity. God she's tight, Kamesh thought! Her pussy grabbed onto his dick, like a tight glove on a finger. He moved his dick out of her hole, with only the tip remaining in her, then pushed back into her as hard as he could, going even deeper into her soft flesh.

He began to move, faster and faster, in and out of her. As his dick moved, it felt like a thousand fingers running gently along its length, massaging him, sucking him back in on every stroke. Her pussy walls massaged his member expertly the heat spreading into his turgid member, exciting him even more.

As Kamesh began to pump in and out of her pussy the pain slowly began to leave Jayanessa to be replaced by a burning desire.

She could feel his head move up and down channel. As it withdrew, a vacuum was formed, pressing her insides tight against his rigid member, trying to suck him back into her hot twat. She timed her breathing with his thrust, in and out.

As he plunged into her, harder and harder, her breath coming in short bursts matching his speed. She could feel the huge rod moving inside her so large it pushed her intestines aside as it moved up and down her channel of lust.

"Move those hips Bitch and fuck me back!" Kamesh yelled at her as she quickly shot her hips up to meet his downward thrusts, pushing his manhood even deeper inside.

A loud moan escaped her lips with the deep penetration, bringing her even closer to cumming her desire giving her eyes an almost glazed look. Her hips were shooting up with each of his plunges now, gyrating in circles when it was buried deep inside her, then moving back down only to be thrown up again with even more force. She could feel her pussy now, hot and moist from her drug induce desire, massage his giant tool as it pounded in and out of her, the heat building in her lower abdomen, spreading across her body.

She threw her love nest at him, like a bitch in heat, her ass getting sore from the pounding it was taking on the floor, each hit hurting her, each thrust of his manhood in her making her need more, getting her even more excited.

As Jayanessa began to thrust her hips into Kamesh he knew could not last much longer before he came again. He could feel her pussy holding onto his cock with each plunge in and out of her.

Boy he thought, she would have been a hot number if she hadn't been so stuck up! Of course, she's not stuck up now he laughed to himself.

He knew he was ready to cum, his dick moving quickly in and out of her hot love nest the slurping sound driving him crazy as it vacated and then refilled her hole each time. He grabbed onto both of her tits, squeezing hard and yelled "Cunt!" just as he felt his orgasm engulf him.

He pushed himself into her as hard as he could slam her back down on the carpet. He was pushing against her so hard, she no longer could move but just lied beneath him, wriggling and moaning in orgasm. As rigid member buried it inside her warm depths, he could feel her tremble in orgasm, sending spasms of muscle twinges o her pussy working his huge dick for all it was worth as it began to spurt shot after shot of hot jism into her tight pussy.

Kamesh was in heaven, his tool shooting shot after shot after shot into her hot cavity her convulsing body beneath him driving him crazy with lust.

His hands dug into her soft breasts as the orgasm swept over him, one of the most powerful he had ever had. He finally collapsed on top of her, his breaths coming in short gasps as her pussy walls continued to massage his giant tool shoved deep inside her it still trickled a small stream of cum into her depths. Jayanessa sensed he was getting ready to cum, his pace picking up his thrusts seemed like a blur he was moving so fast.

Her ass was bouncing off the floor with each hit, now more like a vibrator on high speed, then a rhythmic screwing. Her pubic area ached, he was slamming into her hard, each thrust of his enormous tool filling her hole to its limit and pulling out almost pulling her inside out, only to slam back into her even harder. When he grabbed her breasts, she started to cry out in pain, only to be cut off by her own body when she heard the word "Cunt" from his lips like a thousand cannons going off at once, her orgasm raced through her body pinned beneath his massive weight impaled to the hilt on his huge member, all she could do was lie beneath him and moan loudly as his dick filled her to capacity.

She could feel it pulse, again and again, each pulsed followed by a hot sensation deep inside her that she knew was his cum, splashing against her tight vagina walls. They tried to suck him even further inside her, massaging his cock, trying to get all of his jism into its hole. Her orgasm was a long one, already on the verge from all of their fucking, his rough handling of her tits just prolonged it, the pain going to her pussy as pleasure and heat centering at her clit, now swollen in orgasmic ecstasy.

12