Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his cockhead enveloped in her tight quim, he pushed forward again, sliding his thick manhood in a couple more inches. He panted from the exquisite pleasure of finally claiming the woman of his dreams, so tight, even tighter that the promiscuous young girls that he had fucked.

"Ohhh, Ajit ...Ajit ...ohhh, you're too big ...ohhhh, Ajit, it hurtssss!" Jayanessa moaned.

She spread her thighs further to ease the pain, then arched her hips up to capture even more of his thick manhood.

"Oh, God, Ajit ...so biggg ...ohhhh ...it's soooo deep ...oh, never so deepppp ...ohhh, yesssss!" she crooned.

"Aieeeeee ...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as Ajit's cock pushed deeply into her, deep into her womb, far deeper than her husband had ever been.

Ajit was beside himself, never had he experienced such a fantastic fuck, this was far beyond his wildest dreams.

He began to pull his cock out till only his cockhead remained, then slowly dipped his throbbing hard on back into her moist slit.

Then he began to speed up the fantastic fuck, bringing squeals and moans of delight from his beautiful partner.

Then he felt her trim legs entwine themselves around his buttocks, dragging her petticoat and panties that had become entangled around one heel.

On the cold floor, the two lovers went at it like barnyard animals, thrusting and arching into one another. Their lips covered each other's and their wet tongues darted against each other.

As Jayanessa broke their passionate kiss, her body shuddered as she exclaimed "Oh, Ajit ...Ajit ...oh, God, Ajit ...I'm cummingggggggg!"

Jayanessa's body arched up, lifting her young lover up with her thrusting hard into his lovely slut, Ajit buried his throbbing cock as deeply as he could, the he groaned loudly "Oh, Mrs. Nessa ...ohhhhh, you're so beautiful ...so tight ...ohhhhh, Goddddddd!"

Spurt after spurt, his young thick seed belched out to fill his beautiful slut's fertile womb.

Fifty minutes later the exhausted lovers lay entwined together, and then they looked at each other and moved to engage in another passionate kiss.

Tongues touched and played with each other and they were like two young lovers rather than a slut and her neighbor.

When the kiss broke, Jayanessa's mind cleared and she realized the immoral sin she had just committed. She had become an adulteress long back fucking a few men before marriage and Kamesh recently and this snaring of Ajit was more to fill the gap of Kamesh who was not showing up and had to resort to this and committed that act with her young neighbor.

Jayanessa had to admit that it was the most satisfying and mind-shattering orgasm that she had ever experienced.

She realized it was too late to undo the damage she had done in making love to this young stud, then she leaned up to remove her blouse and to unsnap her lacy bra.

Then she kicked off her heels and kicked away the tangle of her petticoat and panties. Now she was totally naked as she leaned up to rub her stiff nipples against the masculine young chest.

Witnessing his beautiful slut strip off all her garments, he kicked off his jeans and jockeys that were at his ankles then removed his t-shirt that was bunched at this neck. Totally naked as his lovely slut, he slowly moved to rub his masculine body against the woman of his dreams. With arms and legs entwined again, the two lovers began their second round of intimate lovemaking.

An hour later, after they managed to recover from their third mind-blowing fuck session, the two lovers began to get dressed. As they put on various articles of clothing, they couldn't help but to stop for a few seconds to engage in another deep kiss.

Jayanessa peered out the window into the village neighborhood lot to see only them remaining and there were no inmates loitering about campus.

Then the thought entered her mind and Jayanessa asked "Aren't you supposed to be at football practice today?"

She was relieved to hear him reply that "With the game we had last Friday, Coach gave us the day off! Seeing you in the stands waving to me got me all fired up against the other team! You're the reason I did so well!"

With that, they embraced for another passionate kiss.

Exiting the gathering, Jayanessa noticed that darkness was setting in and called her husband who should be on his way home, asking him to stop and pick up their little girl as she had been tied up in the hall.

She learned that Ajit's bicycle had some mechanical problems so he had caught a ride gathering and thus she told Ajit to hop in and she'd drop him off.

She knew she shouldn't have a neighbor in or bicycle for fear of rumors but she just couldn't leave her young lover here alone.

As Ajit lived farther beyond her subdivision, she took a longer route so as not to pass her husband's bicycle on the way home.

She felt a bit relieved that darkness had now set in so no one would see Ajit in her bicycle. She took a deep breath as she felt Ajit rest a hand on her thigh and slowly begin to bicycle her inner thigh with his exploring fingers.

Passing her subdivision, she followed Ajit's direction and turned right into a dark deserted side road.

Then she was startled as Ajit reached over to turn off the ignition and the bicycle rolled to a complete stop.

Jayanessa was pulled over into Ajit's arms and another passionate kiss commenced.

When the kiss broke, Ajit crawled over into the grass in the open area where there was more room, then pull her arm to get her back there. Jayanessa followed her young lover into the farm area in the open where they engaged in another deep kiss.

Jayanessa let her hand run up his muscular thigh, easily finding his bulging manhood. Nervously, she pondered the thought of pleasing her young lover in such a way that would be memorable to both of them, and then slid down to kneel upon the floor of the bicycle.

Determined, while kissing her young lover, Jayanessa reached down to unzip her young lover.

A moment later, her petite hands were clasping the hot throbbing muscle of the young youngman stud. Then she bent down, hesitantly licked her lips, and then leaned forward to nervously kiss the pulsing cockhead.

She turned her head up to look at the young youngman to express her love for him "Ajit ...I ...I've never ...I ...I want you to be the very first!" Then she bent back down to engulf the thick cockhead into her hot wet mouth. She was lying to the young man - she was an expert cocksucker and loved Kamesh's prick just a few days ago.

Ajit looked down in amazement, seeing his lovely slut get her very 'first' taste of a man's cock. "Oh, God, serve ...ohhhhh, serve!" he groaned loudly as he bucked upwards to spear his thick cock into her hot sucking mouth.

He couldn't believe this beautiful woman of his dreams had never before sucked a man's cock and he had the good fortune of being the first to feel the pleasure of her sweet lips.

He had many a blowjob from his young girlfriends but nothing that could compare to this exquisite suck off that he was now experiencing. He had no idea how much she was lying and what an experienced exquisite slut she was at giving a blowjob.

"Oh, serve ...I ...I'm gonna cum, Mrs. Nessa! Oh, please ...please don't stop ...don't stop, pleaseeee ...I want to cum in your sweet mouth!" Ajit warned her in case she didn't want him to cum in her mouth yet prayed she would not deprive him of the pleasure.

To his delight, his beautiful slut clamped her lips tighter onto his cock, tonguing him faster and faster.

He reached down to entwine his fingers into her long dusky hair, arching his hips up, pumping into her sweet mouth.

Although his beautiful slut had no intention on stopping at this point, Ajit desperately needed to cum between her beautiful pink lips, to have her taste his manhood.

Arching up high, holding tightly to the silky dusky hair, "Oh, Mrs. Nessa ...oh, Godddd ...I'm cumminggggg!" Ajit's body shook uncontrollable in violent convulsions as he spewed his hot thick jism into the gulping beauty.

Jayanessa gulped and swallowed, feeling the flood of hot goo slither down her throat, shivering as its warmth slowly traveled down into her belly.

Bobbing her head up and down her young lover's cock, she literally milked him dry. What she had always considered to be a despicable filthy act that only a slut would do, she realized how wrong she had been as this was the perfect way in which to express her love to this handsome youngman.

Finally the thick cock in her mouth began to soften and dwindle in size, drained of its strength, then slipping from her still sucking lips. Looking up at the handsome youngman, Jayanessa licked at her creamy lips to savor the taste of his manhood, she knew for certain that they both would always remember this very special occasion.

Moments later, fully dressed, the two lovers embraced in a final hug and kiss before departing their separate ways.

Jayanessa had to rush on home before her loving husband wondered what had happened to her. On the walk home, guilt set in and Jayanessa could not believe at what she had let happen.

She blinked back the tears forming in her eyes, ashamed at what she had done, feeling the guilt of having betrayed her husband for the first time.

Yet she had to admit that the climaxes she had achieved on this day far surpassed any she had ever experienced before.

She told herself that she would never let this happen again but in reality, she knew she would be helpless once the handsome young youngman touched her.

Arriving home, Jayanessa saw that Sudesh had arrived home after picking up their daughter.

Entering her home, Jayanessa wanted to make a beeline to the master bedroom but her husband greeted her at the door to give her a kiss on her lips.

She shivered, hoping that he did not detect the scent of her lover's manhood on her lips. The crotch of her panties was sopping from the overflow of her flooded cunt.

In the bedroom, she quickly changed into a pair of shorts and a blouse so she could go about with the dinner preparation.

Instead of removing her soiled panties, she kept them on, wanting to the feel her youngman lover's spunk matting her swollen and well-fucked slit.

Throughout the remainder of the week, the two lovers could only exchange glances and discreet smiles at each other.

Purposely, Jayanessa had assigned her meals with a short assignment to be written in meals. That allowed her to walk about the hall, slowly making her way to the back of the room.

With everyone busy writing; no one would notice her hand making a brief contact with the shoulder of her young lover.

On Friday evening, Jayanessa took the same seat in the bleachers where she and her young stud run could exchange knowing glances to one another.

For the next three weeks, there was just not opportunity that presented itself for the lovers to be together.

Only courtesy greetings and smiles could be exchanged without arousing anyone's suspicion. How each long to be in each other's arms again, desperately in need of the sexual relief they had found earlier.

Sudesh did not bicyclee much for yard work but it had to be done. He had put a lot of time into the yard over the past few weeks so he could relax once the pro football season began.

With the first home game coming up this Sunday, he looked forward to spending the day at the game with his old buddies again. This was a yearly ritual for he and several of his fraternity brothers, tailgating before and after the game.

On Thursday, Sudesh had gotten off work early and was puttering in the yard trying to clear some weeds and brush. When his lovely wife and daughter arrived home, he greeted each of them with a kiss.

He gave Jayanessa a hug and thanked him for solving his yard work problem, telling her it was a very reasonable proposition and great idea.

Jayanessa was totally puzzled and asked "What do you mean, honey?"

"You know, that young man that you told to see me about doing some yard work!

It was a terrific idea and the young man stopped by when I was out in the yard this afternoon. He said he's a neighbor in your meals and that you told him I could use some help in the yard.

It'll be perfect as he's free on Sundays and beginning this Sunday the team's back in town! The price is pretty reasonable and besides, I'm happy to put some spending money in a football player's hands!" Sudesh replied.

"I can't believe that boy is so ambitious, playing quarterback on the high gathering football team and yet he wants to earn some spending money on the weekends.

I told him that you've been bugging me to plow and seed your garden so I told him to come around this Sunday and you can show him exactly what you want!"

The next day, Jayanessa passed out some papers that she had corrected.

When Ajit got his paper back, he noticed that stapled to the top was a tiny envelope attached to it. Opening it, he smiled at the brass enclosure that the envelope contained.

Without anyone noticing, he slipped it into the palm of his hand, and then put the house key into pocket.

Early Sunday morning, Sudesh anxiously slipped out of bed to get an early start to pick up one of his buddies and be early in line to get into the stadium. He gazed at his lovely wife bundled up under the blankets resting peacefully in her sleep.

With the blankets up to her neck, he could not observe that instead of her regular flannel pajamas, she was clothed in a sexy sheer white negligee. Since their first year of marriage, Sudesh had not had the pleasure of seeing his lovely wife in such an enticing outfit.

Ten minutes after observing Sudesh back out of the garage and depart; Ajit got out of his bicycle and made his way up to the Nessas' front door.

Using the key in his possession, the door easily opened for him.

He looked at the nicely kept home and made his way upstairs to the master bedroom. His blood was rushing through his body and his cock twitched in anticipation.

Seeing the lovely dusky beauty asleep with the blankets over her, Ajit began to disrobe, and then crawled into the bed next to the woman of his dreams.

He touched the soft skin of her right arm, then let his hand move down to caress her soft thigh, his hand slowly wandering up under her thin negligee.

Caressing her smooth skin, he snuggled up closer to teaser her earlobe with his wet tongue, bringing mewling sounds of pleasure. Soon he had her panting in heat as he slipped a finger under the leg band of her panties in search of her sensitive clit.

"Oh, Ajit ...what are you doing up here? Didn't Sudesh hire you to work in the yard? You're being a very naughty boy!" Jayanessa teased as she slipped her hand behind her to firmly grasp his pulsing manhood.

Continuing to let his fingers explore her soft nest, Ajit nipped playfully at her ear, whispering "Sudesh told me that I was to see you because you wanted your garden plowed and seeded! Show me the garden you want plowed and seeded, Mrs. Nessa!"

With his cock gripped tightly in her clenched fist, Ajit groaned loudly as his sensitive cockhead was moved into position between his beautiful slut's hot loveslit.

He pushed forward and gasped as his thick cockhead was suddenly wrapped around the hot clenching cuntlips of the beautiful woman.

He tensed his body, not wanting to move a muscle in fear of unleashing his potent load prematurely. Then he pressed forward to spear his shaft into the woman of his dreams.

"Oh, Ajityyy .plow it deeperrrrrr ...ohhh, yesssss ohhhhhh, that's ittttttttt yesssss, Ajityyy plant your seed in my garden! Fuck me, Ajityy fuck me fuck me harder ...yesssssss ..ohhhhh, yesssss, Ajit .give me your babyyyyy!" Jayanessa stammered loudly.

"Oh, Ajit ...oh, honey ...I love you!" she moaned.

Moments later, with blankets and clothing dishelmed, the two lovers embraced intimately as their bodies slowly moving upon one another, joined as only a husband and wife should. Then the bed began to sway slowly, and then began to rock harder and harder while the momentum picked up speed in time to the jackhammer rhythm upon the bed.

Never had the Nessas' marital endured such strenuous activity before.

When Sudesh Nessa returned home, he was feeling good after consuming some beer at the game.

He saw that the lawn had been trimmed and a bundle of brush cut and tied for the trash.

Seeing his lovely wife come to meet him at the door, she greeted her "Hi, honey! Looks like the young man of yours accomplished quite a bit today! Hope he got your garden plowed and seeded as you wanted it?"

As Jayanessa turned to lead the way into the house, she replied "Oh, he did a fabulous job! I'm sure that with the amount of seed he planted in my garden, it should start to bloom very soon!" Walking in front, Sudesh did not see his lovely wife rub her flat tummy, one that would soon be bulging from the seed of her young lover.

After two straight home games, the pro team would be playing away in a late afternoon game. That meant that Sudesh Nessa would be at home, curtailing the normal Sunday morning frenzy on the Nessas' marital bed.

On that Sunday, Sudesh and his young helper worked together in cutting down the wild shrubbery on the small hillside in the back of the property.

Constant glances between Jayanessa and Ajit were all that could be exchange during that Sunday morning.

Jayanessa prepared sandwiches and a pitcher of ice tea for their lunch.

After she had called them in for lunch, she saw Sudesh and Ajit sitting across each other at the table in the patio.

First she brought out the large pitcher of iced tea so they could cool off from the strenuous labor.

As she brought out the tray of sandwiches, moving right alongside the handsome youngman, Jayanessa asked her husband if he could clear out a small area adjacent to her garden.

As her husband turned back to look at the area she was pointing at, Jayanessa shifted a bit to the left and rested herself down onto the arm of the chair that Ajit was sitting in, right upon his hand that rested on that chair.

Jayanessa knew how much her young lover wanted to be alone with her, as much as she wanted to be alone with him.

As they ate their sandwiches, Jayanessa asked "Oh, Ajit, I noticed that you had some problems in the last assignment that I returned the other day. If you have a few minutes after you finish the yard work, I'd like to go over it with you. It'd really be saving me some time on Monday as I'll have to help the other inmates out in meals!"

"Oh, sure, Mrs. Nessa!" Ajit replied, knowing it was an excuse for them to be alone for a few moments as the paper he had gotten back the other day showed he had all the problems correct.

With the yard work completed for the day, Jayanessa got Ajit and her husband a can of coke each to cool off.

As Jayanessa was leading the way to the spare room that served as a study, the baby awoke from her nap and began to cry.

Ajit advised Jayanessa "Go ahead and take bicyclee of Ajit! I'll get her and feed her a bottle of milk! With the baby crying maybe you should close the door so the crying won't disturb Ajit's concentration!"

Jayanessa felt so wicked as she entered the study, she felt a shiver of guilt course through her body.

She silently answered her husband's comments,

'Yes, Sudesh, I'll go ahead and take bicycle of Ajit! You're right, I'd better close the door!'

Once the door to the study was closed, Jayanessa turned the lock as a precaution, and then the two lovers embraced in a passionate kiss.

With time of the essence, Jayanessa's shorts and lacy pink panties quickly fell to the floor.

Meanwhile, Ajit merely unbuckled his jeans and pushed it down over his hips.