Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling his jockeys to the side, the pulsing young cock was bared and quickly speared between the widespread thighs.

It was a quick but quite satisfying fuck on the small sofa for the two lovers.

As Ajit sat up on the sofa, he watched as his lovely slut slid down from the sofa and crawled up between his widespread legs.

"Ohhh, goshhh ...Mrs. Nessa!" he groaned loudly as he felt her soft petite hands grasp onto his cock, causing it to twitch in reaction.

On the other side of the wall, behind the sofa on which Ajit sat, Sudesh Nessa was walking the baby to keep her happy as he tried to feed her, when he heard the young youngman groan.

He laughed at thought that his lovely wife must really be going down hard on her neighbor.

If only Sudesh Nessa could see through the wall, he would see that his beautiful young wife was indeed going down on her neighbor, with her lovely dusky head bobbing up and down the youngman's long thick shaft.

As young baby Sudesh put the rubbery nipple into her mouth to get at the warm milk, lovely Mrs. Nessa was on the opposite side of the wall putting the rubbery cock head into her mouth as she tried to get at the warm milk it contained.

Both mother and daughter began to suck harder to quench their hunger for warm nourishing milk.

Twenty minutes later, the two lovers nervously emerged from the study.

Jayanessa went to the living room, watching her little baby smack her lips from the tasty formula that she had been fed.

Licking her own lips, she savored the thick tasty formula that her youngman lover had fed her in the study.

Both mother and daughter were well sated from the very healthy liquid nourishment they had received.

As the pro football season was coming to an end, Sudesh did not want to lose the weekend help of the young hunk in the yard. With the cost quite reasonable, he felt reasonably certain that his wife would allow him to keep on with the young youngman to assist in the yard work.

Sudesh smiled with relief as his now pregnant wife actually encouraged him to keep the young youngman on to help with the yard work, especially since he wanted to get out with some fellow employees to improve his game of golf.

In mid-June, Mrs. Nessa wanted very much to be at the institute today but another happy event in her life has just occurred.

The father Sudesh announced that both mother and son are doing fine at Radhaih Hospital, with little Ajit Sudesh weighing in at 6 1/2 lbs just an hour ago.

Ajit sat up proudly with the announcement, unable to contemplate a better graduation present, that he was now the father of a little baby boy and that his son had been named after him.