Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayanessa screamed softly, her face contorting in a grimace of pain and lust as the huge, fiery rod seared into her butt. She dug a hand into her crotch and began to masturbate frantically.

"Yes ... yes ... fuck me ... fuck my ass ... fuck it hard!" she gasped. "*Maarmerigaand*! *Jorsemaar*!"

Overpowered by lust, he ram-fucked her butt, jerking and slamming his hips back and forth, forcing his cock into her asshole again and again. It was burning hot and tight as a vice and it convulsed feverishly on his penis. He felt her orgasm and her ass cramped almost painfully on his dick. He cried out and rocked into her savagely and finally lost control. Beneath him, Jayanessa mewed in pleasure and joy when she felt the sharp sting of his spoot geyser in a searing flood into her asshole.

He slid out of her asshole slowly, his cock quivering and throbbing. She moaned, and her breath came in heaving, rattling gasps. Her head bowed between her arms. He chuckled softly and squeezed her dangling breasts. She groaned.

"Well, whore, like it? Had a good fuck?" he growled.

She turned around and sat in the chair and smiled prettily. "Yes," she said. "It was very good. Thank you. Are you game for more?"

Kamesh laughed. "Sure thing, bitch."

"Good. Fuck me again."

"Don't you want to know what your husband is doing now at all?"

She looked genuinely puzzled. "What for?" She fondled his cock and smiled gently. "As long as you're ready to use your cock on me, I don't care."

Kamesh laughed, shaking his head in disbelief. "You're one horny whore!"

He told her what he thought of Sudesh anyway, Kamesh, and she told him hers, quite unnecessarily. He knew who she was. Jayanessa kissed the lover, holding his head in her hands and thrusting her tongue hungrilyinto his mouth. He squeezed her breasts. She arched her back and pushed his head to her breasts. He sucked them gently, then sharply. She groaned and pushed his head lower. He kissed her belly and nuzzled her crotch. Her legs spread wide, hooking over the arms of the chair. He thrust his face into her cunt.

"Come on, loverboy ... lick my slit ... shove your tongue into my pussy! *Chaatmujhe*!"

The lover pulled her cunt-lips open and slid his tongue into her crack. She groaned and closed her eyes, tilting her face up. His tongue was wonderful, thick and heavy, rippling through her sodden slit like fire. She squeezed her breasts with one hand, moving his head around in her groin with the other. Jayanessa whimpered her pleasure.

He tongue-fucked her steadily for several minutes savoring the heady taste of her cunt juices and his own gunk. She moaned and whimpered happily, her hips jerking and writhing under his face. He straightened and climbed on the chair and gave her his cock to suck once again. She took it in her mouth greedily and sucked and licked it lasciviously, her tongue working its magic on the penis. He fucked her face unhurriedly, pumping his hips back and forth, rocking her head with one hand, bending his head to watch her suck his penis. She sucked harder and harder, moaning and whimpering in her throat.

He pulled away and stood on the floor and leaned over her. She spread her legs wide and lifted her cunt up high. One hand on the back of the chair, his head bent to watch her under him he flexed his buttocks and slowly drilled his cock into her cunt. Jayanessa moaned softly as the huge rod seared into her flesh. She gripped his buttocks and dragged his head down to hers.

"Fuck me," she groaned in his ear, tonguing it. ""Fuck me Kamesh!

Shove your cock into my slit ... I want it all! I want to feel it right up inside me!"

Slowly, the lover flexed his buttocks tighter and tighter. He grimaced and gasped as her hot cunt convulsed frantically on the intruding penis as it burrowed and plowed into her soft, eager wanton flesh. Her head jerked to one side and she whimpered in pleasure her chest heaving. Kamesh crushed her breasts with one hand. She groaned, clenching his arms, her hips arched high, her buttocks taut her cunt squeezing and sucking hungrily on his penis.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped. "Oh fuck yes! Ohhh yes, baby yes! Take it! Take it whore! Take my cock!"

"Ohhh ... uhhhh yes ... yes ... ohhhh yes ... yes ... ohhh uhhh oh ma uhhh ahhh ... yes ... oh ma uhhh ahh ... unhhh ohhh uhhh ohhh uhh Oh oh oh!"

Now gripping both arms of the chair, gasping with exertion, the lover began to grind his cock heavily in and out of Jayanessa's cunt. She gasped and moaned, arching and writhing erotically under him, squeezing and crushing her breasts in an eager frenzy.

"Fuck me!" she called. "Fuck me all night, Kamesh! Fuck me hard!"

Not that he needed any bidding anyway ...

12