Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 19

Story Info
Jayanessa's mom arrives - the slut snares Kamesh.
6k words
4.14
9k
4
0

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kamesh returned to Ram's parents' home late around 6:45 in the morning, coming out Jayanessa's place wasn't easy – the bastard started knocking arounf 6 am and they were cuddled in each other's arms with the AC keeping them comfy even though the 4-1/2 hour exercise of non stop sex had left the bed completely wet with sweat and sex juices and melted perspiration and grime.

The bed was pungent and the room looked like a whore's den- the two had fucked lost for these hours with no respite.

He sneaked behind the door and while she opened the door for Sudesh and he came in – the risk paid off he did not look to the left and Kamesh sneaked right behind me out of the flat and quickly turned to the left and stood in front of the lift – and went down to the 4th floor where he took the causeway to the other wing and reached L-402 – Rama's flat and was soon gone into his room which he shared with Pritish – Rama's brother.

Rama wasn't around, she had left early for the yoga classes – her husband was away in the Aussie world expected in another month and during this period – she planned to have an orgy soon with Kamesh and include some of the friends of Pritish. Pritish was a kind of cuckold – he had no sense of what was going on though he knew – Kamesh was fucking his sister and did not seem to mind the same.

Kamesh got up at around 1 pm in the afternoon and had his bath etc- his Aunt Kalyani was nice lady and Uncle Bajrang Sharma was a pious man and both had no clue on how promiscuous and voluptiosuly sexy they had produced a daughter called Rama.

Rama was waiting for the stud to wake up and did not know that her mother was feeding him in the kitchen – she went and saw him sitting on the dining table and kicked him on his shins from beneath the table –he winced but did not raise his voice – she looked menacing and into his eyes and it told him the 'jealousy' – he was painlessly aware the impact he made on his 'aunt' at Vizag and 'cousin' at Kakinada – when he fucked their 'friends' – while they were the actual 'owners' of his prick.

Kalyani left soon for the evening session at the junior school she taught and Bajrang was already gone in the morning – and Pritish was no trouble for the sexed up Rama – she was going to fuck this guy to a double trouble state – and as she was planning all this – the Bell rang.

Kalyani went to open the door and greeted some people who entered and came straight into the kitchen – they were Jayanessa and another woman – who looked like her sister or even could pass off as her twin till the reality dawned when Kalyani Aunty introduced – "Rama – this is Radha Nessa – Jaya's mother" - and the cock twitched and was growing – the groin was paining and soon he needed something – to provide relief.

She was extremely sexy and very alluring and extremely erotic – 100 times more than Jayanessa and he was sure – her performance in bed will outdo the daughter – Kalyani left soon and they were left to themselves in the kitchen and Rama could see her plan to have Kamesh for post lunch 'desert' slowly slipping away and she did not want that to happen – but how – she would find it difficult to tell the two to shoo off – and hinted in many ways to Jayanessa who seemed helpless in picking up the signs and signals.

She looked completely lost in understanding the point Rama was trying to convey and soon it resulted in the elder Nessa requesting for a game of 'Rummy' and our man was in no hurry to lose sight of the senior Nessa – no – he was in total mood to take a lot of time with her company and even if it meant 'abstinence' for some time, the same was acceptable to the crooked hulk, his thirst for sex was of a Casanova the more the pretty women – and he was willing to devour.

He did not make any prefer to make preferences when it came to enjoy sex and women, his mind was clear on what he wanted and as of this moment he wanted RadhaNessa and was making plans and scheming but if it meant he had to fuck Rama soon to drill Radha later.

That was not a problem, he was sexed up enough to enjoy all the three one at a time , two at a time or have all of them together, which he fantasized to be the ultimate model of sexual odyssey and he knew it was not going to be tough to achieve the group sex if they worked towards it though the jealousies were intact and pussies were raged at having to share the precious strong dick.

Fortunately there was a knock on the door and it was Sudesh, it seemed he had come back early today – and he did not have the key to their house, soon the two ladies left leaving the love lorn cousin with her Kamesh alone – and what followed was a prelude to the unleashing of sexual tirade with the mother soon – Kamesh and Radhanessa and it was going to happen soon – sooner maybe.

We will skip the Rama Kamesh fuck tryst this time and recall it in a different story later.

That evening - they all went to see a movie in a traditional theatre and by design the senior Nessa sat next to Kamesh.

They were in the traditional Balcony – seats.

As the movie began the theatre started to fill up and soon there were people swarming all over and all classes got filled up – two seats still lay vacant next to Kamesh and besides Radhanessa sat her daughter Jayanessa.

Both were in exotic cotton sarees and caressing blouses with fitting bras and most likely sexy panties as well.

The movie was in full swing and after a while – Kamesh known for his excitement drew the first blood when he spied the hand of the slut damsel crouched on the common arm of the chair they were seated on – and placed his left hand on hers quietly which was accepted with absolute no resistance- he played on the rings and toyed with the fingers for some time and after a while slowly moved his hand to the shoulder and placed it across slowly slipping it around the waist and holding Jayanessa's right arm for support – intentions were being made apparent though not crystal clear.

"What are you up to?" with a coquettish smile the senior Nessa looked into his eyes – her lips inviting him to devour them but he waited patiently for that moment – he was in no hurry to grab the moment of seized excitement and heightened pleasure as yet – he curled the arm inside into the waist moist and sweaty and slowly snaked it to the upper echelons into the crevice of the suckling of the vortex.

Her beautiful and extremely erotic caged boobs.

He placed the hand on the left boob and measured it fully – his hand held it fairly well and he could fairly make it out to be 32 in size and not more – slowly he unbuttoned the blouse and slipped the bra off on the left side – and started to knead the boob – which was moist and certainly crispy at the aureoles.

The pieces of dried sweat since the time she bathed last time was evident and they had not melted yet – he rubbed his thumb and the index finger around the aureole and the nipple repeatedly and round and round – soon she started moaning a bit loudly.

"Stop Kamesh - the guys next to Jayanessa are peeping this side -?"

"That is because you are moaning loud darling – quite down and they will look their way?" he grilled her kneaded boob more.

"Hey madam – any problem is this guy troubling you should we call the Manager?" one of the guys called back.

"They can come over and create a ruckus – remove your hand please Kamesh" Radhanessa pleaded.

Kamesh released his hold and straightened up and got out of his seat moving towards the folks from where the sounds and voices had originated – imposing figure of above six feet – the boy there were 3 guys around his age and looked at his menacing countenance.

And slowly started to rise when the Manager came around and to their surprise made his approach straight to Kamesh – " Hello Sir – any issues, Pritish told me you will be around and just now my boys told me that there are some people troubling you?"

"Thank you Manager these guys are trying to act smart- please throw them out of the theatre" – and as he completed the three got up on their own and made their way out of the theatre.

Kamesh returned to his sweating partner.

Radha was both impressed and recoiled with his posture and this time she just played into his hands and cock – openly the hand went to the boobs and he disrobed her blouse and the bra and bending his head took her left aureole into his lips with no hesitation.

He was well prepared to assault the slut in this public place with all support from the Theatre Management – and by the sequence of events it seemed he was going to fuck her right there in the theatre.

Before she could breathe a few quick volumes of air – he unzipped his fly and the dick was out right from the base of balls and entire shaft of 9 inches out in the air – and he gave her a nudge to take a look at the monster which was going to invade her soon – either in the hall or later.

Radhanessa was mesmerized and slowly let her hand slid down his hard shaft, pulling back the foreskin that covered the head of the tool, and then tugged gently on the balls as he lifted her other great tit to his hungry mouth and sucked greedily on it, filling mouth with as much of the mound of flesh as he could.

He slid a hand up her thigh through the saree petticoat and cupped the wet flesh of her slick-shaved pussy. She was so wet that there was no resistance at all as first one and then another of his fingers slid into her fuck-hole and his thumb grazed her hard clit and she bucked as though she had been shocked and then he allowed her nipple to pop free from the mouth and grinned up at her as the fingers slowly pumped in and out of her.

It was fully on display and the seven to ten in the audience sitting in the VIP Box of the theatre were a witness to this live porn happening in front of them.

Jayanessa sensing the trouble quickly stepped in to stem the incessant work on hand and quietly covered her mother quickly while seated and they both got up –and walked out of the theatre before the spectacle was to catch fire.

Rama seated near to Jayanessa came over to Kamesh – and admonished him for his behavior – and both of them watched the movie for a while and got up after a while to make their way out of the theatre.

Rama promised him that Radha will open her thighs and legs and provide him with her 45 years old pussy tonight – "I want her in the!st night dress – and that will be the last time she will wear those clothes because I will tear them off her body – and maul her that walking will be difficult for some time to come"

Rama trusted him for what he said –she knew the rage and how it translated into fury down their between his legs and she knew there could be no alternative pussy offered to quell his anger – it had to be Radhanessa and her pussy only for some days now.

So she had to talk to Jayanessa and get the Malli Lodge booked for the next 2 days atleast and get the lovelorn couple ensconced there in the next couple of hours.

Malli Lodge was in close proximity and Pritish knew the folks there and through them Rama had booked the place quite a few times for her own adventures and also Jayanessa's fucklores in the recent past with Kamesh mostly and also when Rama recently fucked Sudesh(Jaya's husband) introduced her to his friend Shyam a handsome hulk.

Rama took him there for a night to eat him out completely – it was one of those sex full nights while her husband slept back in their apartment.

It was around 930 pm at Malli Lodge and the room was well decorated when the wait for Radha started –she had been sneaked into the place around 8 pm but Kamesh was not to be seen yet – and he was aware of the plan though – finally at 946pm the stud arrived and asked Jayanessa to stay back "I want to have both the mother and daughter together" he snarled.

Jayanessa came prepared – she was seeping cunt and anal juices and knew he would demand her presence as well – this was something she sensed he would have conjured and a plan he was going to execute.

The sweet smell of jasmine and vermillion along with the incense sticks pervaded the room which was decorated well for the oiled fuck anointed fuck and the promiscuous scented celebrating fuck of a mother and daughter by a lover who was combined age to both the sluts younger to them by a yard or one more than 30 years.

At 20 years which he turned last month he was 25 years younger to the elder Nessa and around 6 years younger to the junior Nessa but the two were virtual slaves of the dirty strong 9 " dick which was going to drill them in all their holes through the next 3 nights and 2 days relentlessly – they were clothed for now in a bridal attire and were looking sprightly and extremely clean spick and span – but will be dirtier than a muck cat in a sewage canal will look when it springs out of the holed scum tank.

He disrobed the mother soon to her basics – she was lying on her back dusky and dark but extremely sexy – the woman was too thin to be called just 'slim' – her waist size was not more than 26" and junior Nessa was fractionally more at 26.3 "and both were extremely sensuous and prepared for a fuck of the century in their case.

"So you know what I want." the senior Nessa whispered.

"Yes." He said.

"So come on, my sexy young lover. Fuck me." The senior Nessa was hissing sex through her nose and smoking between the legs in both the holes well shaven and well kept.

He grinned and stretched on his side by her. Bending over, he kissed her gently. She sighed in pleasure and slowly wound her arm around his thick shoulders. Her lips fluttered open beneath his.

His tongue slipped in and out of her mouth. She sucked on it gently while her fingers traced the contours of his hard, deep chest and wonderfully muscled body.

He slid his hand up her belly to her breasts. They swelled at his touch and her nipples stiffened in the tiny silly cups. He swept his tongue through her ear and flicked the bra straps off her shoulders.

She wriggled her arms out of them and he pulled off the top and fondled her naked breasts. Radha murmured in pleasure, kissing him tenderly.

Her fingers crawled down his hard belly to his crotch, wriggled into the legs of his inside briefs.

She quickened in pleasure as her fingers closed around his penis. It was long and thick and, she noticed as she caressed it, smoothly shaved to the hilt.

The balls were thick and heavy and low and his pubic hair was short and springy.

Kamesh moved his head lower, dragging his tongue down her neck to her breasts.

Radha closed her eyes and moaned softly, her soft, luscious lips parted.

Kamesh noticed the dainty little birth-mark on the inside of her left breast and another lower down on her midriff. He found them exciting and sexy. Her nipples were stiff and hard. He swirled his tongue around one stiff nipple, whipped it back and forth.

She shuddered and groaned. Opening his mouth, he drew the succulent mound between his lips and began to suck on it, gently at first and then with a steadily increasing pressure.

Tiny flames of lust leaped from her breast-tips. His other hand worked her free breast. Radha clenched his head and groaned thickly.

"Mm, yes ... oh that's good, baby ... yes!"

The pressure of his mouth grew and now he nibbled on her hard nipple, scraped it across his teeth and the roof his mouth. Radha gasped and twisted under him. Instantly, he let go.

She moaned. He resumed sucking and nibbling. His hand slid down her belly and into the tiny bikini panties that barely covered her cunt-lips.

She groaned as his finger slid down her crack. It was already wet. She spread her legs apart. His finger rippled down her crack, probed her clitoris.

Kamesh moved his lips and mouth and teeth to her other breast. She arched her back and her fingers tightened on his penis, squeezing it eagerly.

Kamesh slid his hand out of her crotch and, moving further across her body, her breasts together and sucked on both nipples simultaneously.

Radha gasped and arched stiffly. His sharp hard teeth scraped across her quivering nipples and his tongue whipped the hard points mercilessly. Her body writhed under his.

His lips and tongue trickled lower descending between her deep cleavages and rippling down her flat belly. He swirled his tongue through her navel, then moved lower still.

Radha lifted her hips when he hooked his thumbs in her bikini panties and pulled them down her legs. He pulled them off and tossed them aside on the raft.

Radha smiled wantonly at him, spreading her legs and bending her knees, her arms stretching, her finger clawing her cunt-lips open.

"C'mon, Kamesh ... lick my slit," she whimpered.

Kamesh thought she was one of the loveliest women he had seen. Her tawny naked body glistened in the brittle room light. Her face was soft and radiant with lust.

The tiny, light freckles and darker birth-marks on the sides of her face twinkled enticingly.

Kamesh moved between her legs and caressed her naked body tenderly. Radha shuddered in pleasure, her eyes closed, her hands under her breasts, lifting and squeezing them erotically.

Kamesh slid his hands down to her cunt-lips and pried them open. Her cunt was already wet; her cunt-juices flowed in a thick stream.

Kamesh shuffled back slightly, his knees at the edge of the raft and, bending steeply forward, thrust his face into her crotch.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh uhhhh yes!" Radhanessa gasped, her back arching stiffly, her hands working her breasts in excitement. "Ohhhh Kamesh yes!"

Her hips bucked and writhed under his face. Kamesh dragged his tongue up and down her wet slit, narrowed it to a spade-point and jabbed it in and out of her cunt, flicking her gorged clitoris rapidly.

Radhanessa hissed and gasped in pleasure, spreading her legs wider still, her fingers twining in his hair, moving his head around in her crotch.

Kamesh burrowed deeper, sucking on her stiff clitoris, thrusting his tongue in and out of her hot, wet cunt.

Radhanessa gasped and moaned, her hips heaving and bucking under his face. Slowly, he slid a thick forefinger into her 45 year old tight cunt-channel and finger- and tongue-fucked

her simultaneously.

"Oh ma uhhhhhh hanh uhhhh yes!" Radhanessa gasped.

Her head rolled from side to side.

Her hands flew to her breasts, squeezing them ecstatically. His tongue and finger felt wonderful in her cunt.

Her body was hot with lust and desire.

Kamesh continued plying his tongue in her slit relentlessly, running it in and out of the molten flesh, whipping her gorged clitoris back and forth, while his finger twisted and turned in her tight, hot, convulsive channel.

Her breathing grew sharper and more rapid as she soared towards a blinding orgasm.

Just as she was about to peak, her body thrashing joyously, he stopped and rose.

She moaned in frustration and hunger.

He laughed softly and quickly got to his feet.

"C'mon, bitch ... gives me some head," he grunted.

The mother Nessa flipped around on her knees before him and slowly, wantonly, dragged her tongue up his muscular thighs, rising higher and higher. Craning her head, she licked his heavy, low balls and sucked them one by one. His cock brushed her face.

She stroked it gently with her fingers and, whimpering, turned her face to it. Rolling back the foreskin, her eyes half-closed her head tilted to one side, she opened her mouth slowly and swept her tongue over the bulging Cock-head.

Kamesh gasped. His penis quivered and began to thicken and harden and lengthen in her hands. The mother Nessa groaned softly and swirled her tongue adroitly around the thick cock-head. His cock grew harder still. Slowly, she slipped her lips around his cock-head and took it in her and began sucking it, plying it steadily with her tongue.

12