Jaycee Gets His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers

The whole scene had him almost up. She took his cock in both hands, "Not much for me to do, this time." She kissed it on the head and stuffed as much as she could into her month. After finishing its erection, she announced, as she did the night before, "He's ready, she's more than ready, let's do it."

With Susy on her back on the bed, he grabbed a pillow, doubled it over and stuck it under her hips. Her little pussy was now facing the ceiling and her knees were almost even with her chest. Making it easy for him to shove his long, fat cock all the way in on the first stroke. He left it in there for awhile and whispered in her ear, "Susy, I'm gonna fuck you senseless. Then I'm gonna take everything you have to offer."

She squealed in delight when his hips slapped up against her thighs and buttocks. Then chuckled and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me anyway you want. Fuck me 'til I can't see straight and then take it all."

Jaycee gave her long, fast, hard strokes that she had a taste of the night before, "Ohhh yessss, yesss my prince. Ram that thing up in there. Harder, yess, Ohhh yess." He kept up the thumping for several minutes, prolonging her orgasm. When it subsided he rolled them over, placing her on top. Both breathing hard, she moved up and down on him with slow, short strokes. As they recovered, the strokes became longer and faster. Working her into another orgasm.

When Susy's second orgasm had subsided, he brought her up onto her hands and knees, "Ever had it in this position before, Susy?" he asked as he shoved his cock home from behind her, "Oh, no Oh Oh, no my prince, Oh Oh, no I haven't, Ohh, wow, Ohhh." With his hands gripping her shoulders, he pounded her into another orgasm, and then some. He throughly enjoyed hearing the little clicking and other sounds she made between orgasms.

Without disconnecting, Jaycee brought them over onto there sides. He held up one of her legs with one hand and reached over her shoulder to grip one of her breasts with the other hand, drawing her close to his body. "Oh Oh, this is different. Oh yess, Ohhh." His grip on her breast tightened and his strokes quickened. "Ohhh yesss my prince, yesss." A soft, gentle orgasm flooded over her body. "Ohhh yesss my prince. That feels soooo good.." He rolled her over onto her back, placed the pillow back under her hips and thumped her into another wild orgasm, as he exploded inside her.

They lay side by side for a few minutes, recovering. He propped himself up on one elbow and ran the fingers of his free hand over her body. She moaned with pleasure and at times giggled when it tickled. Soon she rose and said "I'll be right back and clean you. Then I'll git you up and hard again."

Returning from the bathroom, she found him sitting on the edge of the bed. Dropping to her knees before him, she clean him and went to work sucking him up and ready for another session of torrid sex.

When his monster cock was up and ready he reached under her arms and lifted her up. Standing up himself, he rose her up to where her breasts were at his eye level. "Wrapped your legs around me, Susy and wrap your arms around my shoulders." With one hand holding her in place, he used the other hand to line up his cock with her pussy. Then he let her slide down on his cock.

"Oh, that's different. Oh wow." she said with a giggle.

He brought her up, then let her slide back down, meeting her with a thrust of his hips. Using her arms she moved back and forth from his chest as she moved up and down on his cock. "Ohh my prince, sooo different and sooo good." she moaned as he let her upper body out to the extent of his arms. She grasp his upper arms with each hand and held on tight. He began thrusting into her and spinning them around. Susy went into the wildest orgasm she had ever experienced.

Before her orgasm had a chance to subside, he laid her on the bed with his body on top. He pounded her with long, fast strokes that she had come to know so very well. Achieving another peak in her orgasm, he rolled her over on top. With his hands on her hips, he moved her up and down on his cock. thrusting his hips up to meet her down stroke.

Her orgasms began to run together in peaks and valleys. Actions became a blur, not knowing which position he had her in, or how fast he was thrusting into her, she moaned, squealed, screamed. Finding it hard to form words even thoughts. With her hair in her face, all that Susy knew for sure was that her prince's eleven inch cock was moving in and out of her to the fullest extent of the shaft.

Susan Thorensen had never had sex one session right after another. She never had sex as wild as it had been last night and tonight. Especially this second session. Now she found herself feeling like a rag doll impaled upon her prince's cock.. Her feet together, behind him and hands gripping each of his shoulders. With a firm grip on each breast, his eyes locked in on hers, she felt like one with him. Like an extremity of his body.

At a show in Las Vegas, a hypnotist had tried to hypnotize Susan and failed. Tonight, she offered no resistance as her prince guided her into deep hypnosis. He established a password and told her that she had to be in this particular sexual position on his cock and hear the password from him to go into hypnosis ever again. He went on to tell her that the feeling of his grip on her breasts would remain until he released it with her under hypnosis. Then he went on to tell her that the only other man allowed to ever get passed a hand shake with her was her husband. That she had nothing to give anybody else. He possessed her mind and body, to include her total obedience. He informed her subconscious that there would be five more sessions of hypnosis before she would be programed the way he wanted.

Bringing her back into a conscious state, he gripped her with both hands around her upper hips, bringing her pelvis slightly forward driving her back into a state of orgasm. He then bounced her up and down on his cock until he went off . He allowed Susy to roll off him onto the bed. He lay down by her side and again ran his fingers gently over her body.

After a few minutes he whispered, "Susy? I want you to go in and clean your self. Then come back, clean me, and then suck me up for another session. She lay there thinking, "My pussy is getting worn out. Both mind and body are exhausted. I've never had it like this before." Nevertheless, she rose and did exactly what he had asked of her.

When Susy had sucked her prince's cock up and ready again he placed her on her back on the bed. He spread her legs out as wide as possible with her knees just past his hips. He then slid his cock up into her very gently. His upper body supported by his elbows, he began a slow consistent movement in and out of her. She began to have the feeling of laying on a beach allowing the waves to engulf her body. Then recede and return again, ebb and flow. Like all the orgasms of the last night and tonight, this one was like nothing she had ever experienced. Unlike the others, it was calm and relaxing. He whispered in her ear, "Your mine now my beautiful little Susy. I possess your body, and mind. I also command your total obedience."

She arched her body, then began to move with him. Ohh, but it felt so good, "Yes my prince we have consummated our contract. You have taken, I am all yours. Ohhh my prince, sooo goood."

Without breaking his stride, he flicked her ear lobe with his tongue and then whispered., "Your heart and soul I will deal with in our next session."

Now she felt like they were floating high above the clouds, above everything and anything., "As you wish my prince, as you wish of me."

Feeling intoxicated, Susan hustled down the hall toward the master bedroom. Finding difficult to walk a straight line, she felt their combined juices running down her leg, again. In the bathroom she douched, inserted a tampex, just in case and dug out the nightgown and panties that she had stashed. Setting the alarm clock for five-thirty, she then joined her husband in bed.

Jaycee quietly opened the door to his room to find Kittie fast asleep. He pulled off his tank top, dropped his shorts and slipped into bed next to her. Before he cuddled up to Kittie, he reset the clock for five o'clock so he could give his sweet Kitania a "waker-upper" as his father termed it. He crawled in close to her, took hold of one of her massive breasts and fell asleep.

As Jaycee neared the kitchen area he heard the laughter and chatter of several women. Entering the kitchen, he found his mother and Kittie finishing breakfast, Cindy and Rhonda at the table. His mother was first to notice his arrival, "Good morning, my prince."

Rhonda bounded out of her chair and into his arms and kissed him, "Good morning, my prince."

She was followed by the more reserved Cindy. He wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her. Still in his arms, she said softly, "Good morning, my prince."

Susan was next, "Hummm, my prince. Good morning." she purred as they embraced and kissed. He noticed that the wanton look was gone and the sparkle was returning to her eyes.

Kittie stepped toward her man. He extended his arm, "Kitania." She liked it when he called her Kittie. But, she loved it when her prince called her by her given name, Kitania. In his arms she purred like a kitten, "Good morning, my prince." Then they kissed.

With his arm still around Kittie, he said, "Thank you all for being here this morning. It was a real nice surprise. I just expected Kittie to be down here making breakfast."

Kittie gave him a little kiss on the cheek, then whispered, "Get yourself seated, breakfast is ready."

When he was seated, Cindy pushed one copy off a novel over to him. He read the title "Collector of Broken Wives" by Buck Buchan. He flipped the book over to read the back. As he read, Cindy said, "I stumbled over it on the Internet. It's a story about a family that comes together just like we are. I just finished it and I think we all should read it, I loved it. I think you all will like it too. He takes his women much the same way you do. I bought another copy so you can take that one with you, Jaycee."

Finishing the back, Jaycee turned to the last page, "Wow, 565 pages, long for a novel, isn't it?"

As Susan and Kittie joined them, Cindy smiled and said, "Oh yeah, but once you get going, it won't seem that long at all. I really think you'll like it."

Jaycee began serving himself some breakfast, "Ok Cindy, I'll read it and we'll discuss it after Thanksgiving."

Finishing breakfast, Jaycee tucked the novel under his arm and, with luggage already in his car, he prepared to leave. His mother took him by his arm and lead him to the door, saying, "That was a great good morning kiss you gave all of us. Now it's time for our good-by kiss. When they came near the front door, he found the other three lined up, waiting for them. Susan joined the line and their prince gave each one a long, passionate kiss "Good-bye."

bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers
12