Jayden and Claire

Story Info
My first attempt at financial dominance.
6.4k words
4.16
9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers

Jayden loved being himself. Standing over six feet tall, he was comfortable enough in his skin for any adventure and everyone around knew he was as comfortable as well. If there was an empty space, his personality took over and filled it. He had no problems being the relaxed one to break the ice in about any situation. Though he was in his forties, no one realized it because of his young personality. However, if you listened, you could tell he had more experiences than about any three people combined.

Claire was almost the exact opposite. Where he was tall, she was petite. She was comfortable being herself, but only when by herself. She was quiet in the times where Jayden would be boisterous. As far as age is concerned, she was close to half Jayden's age. Most of the experiences that Jayden has had were in front of her if she chose to take them.

In all honesty, if it weren't for chance meetings at their office, they probably would never have been in the same circles of friends. Luckily for both, they formed a bond that may define logic, yet seemed to benefit both equally.

Jayden was open to talk about anything, sometimes to the discomfort of those around. It couldn't be denied; there was a certain charm about the way he spoke that made people less offended by what he was saying. He loved an audience. He found himself enjoying it more and more when Claire was in his audience than many others and soon it turned to hang out outside of the office together.

Clair was a great listener. Though she might not have agreed with everything that Jayden said, he told his stories in such a way that there was often intrigued. It was often the highlight of her day when he would stop by and offer her tea and hang out for her break.

The breaks with Jayden were the equivalent of a fifteen-minute vacation for Claire. She would ignore or forget the stress of the job that morning and get lost in his stories until reality kicked in and she had to return to the front desk.

Jayden's adventures gave her pause. Of course, she didn't want to have all his adventures or even half. She was going to have her own adventures but wasn't in a place to do so. She had to move back in with her parents after university. It hampered he hopes for a long while as she used the time to save money and pay back student loans. In her mind, it was a necessary evil to begin her life the right way.

In one session of hanging out with Claire, Jayden brought up something he saw on the internet for the first time and thought it was extremely interesting: financial dominance. overall, he didn't believe in paying for sex or anything sexual. However, at one previous lunch with Claire, he pointed out that when he goes out, he is not paying for the food but for the experience and company.

When the topic of financial dominance came up, it mildly interested Claire. In fact, she even commented that she could see that working for a few people. She left it at that, and they moved on to the next topic.

A few weeks after the financial dominance conversation, Jayden's mind wandered, as it often does. It went back to that conversation. He knew that Claire was starting to miss pampering herself in some small ways; wanting to get her nails done, or her hair trimmed a bit or possibly a new shirt or something. It started festering as an idea that he wanted to thoroughly explore.

The following weekend, they decided to get together for coffee and hang out. After half an hour at the shop, he moved in a little closer to her so that he could be heard over the sounds of the other people.

"I made myself fixated on the financial dominance idea. I would love to try it out with you. Now, don't take offense; just hear me out."

"I would like to invite you over for dinner. I don't know if I am going to cook or just order pizza or whatever. But the plan is to hang out and chill for a bit."

"Now, if you are interested in trying this financial dominance thing, we can add a little more to it. You don't have to answer now. In fact, I would prefer you think about this other aspect, as I don't want you to have any regrets."

Claire had a puzzled look on her face. She knew that Jayden was overall a good person and wouldn't push things too far, but this would be a new direction for their relationship to travel.

Jayden paused for a moment and waited for her eyes to meet his. When they did, he continued.

"The financial aspect would be this: you would have the chance to earn $100. The easiest part would be showing up. For that, I will give you $20 to do with how you wish. I have some other tasks in mind, but each would come up with a monetary value. If you don't want to do it, you don't get any more money and we go on about the night, or you can head out, whichever you are more comfortable with."

Jayden sat back and sipped the hot coffee while she thought. He noticed that she seemed less puzzled and taken aback, but he knew that she would not answer before the end of coffee. After a couple of minutes, he went to a new topic of conversation.

Though Claire found the conversation interesting (as she always did), she wasn't paying attention. In fact, so many different facets of his proposal kept passing through her mind, she found that she only caught different comments instead of the flow of the conversation.

Of course, one-hundred dollars wasn't a huge chunk of money, but it would make her life less stressful for about a week; maybe even two. Their conversations in the past left no doubt in her mind that he was serious and would follow through if given the word. The only question in her mind was how far down this rabbit hole she would go for an attempt at the money.

She also knew that Jayden liked to test everyone's limits. It was a bit of a game to him, and one that he often felt that he won. Of course, they had talked about her comfort levels about quite a few things. She knew that he remembered most of their conversations and comments and would find a way to move this to his advantage. She did also know that he wouldn't take things too far and would accept her no as a final answer.

"Give me a day or so to think about it," Claire said. She interrupted what he was saying, but she knew he wouldn't mind. She knew that he understood what she was saying.

A knowing smile crept along his face. "Take your time. You know my offers stand unless I tell you otherwise." He looked at his phone and started to make his exit. "It is a few minutes later than I planned. I hope you don't mind, but I do have a few other things to do before the day is over. We should do this again sometime soon."

He grabbed his hat and sunglasses, and before putting them on, he turned to her and said, "You know, you always look lovely."

Claire sat there and finished her tea as she blushed and smiled, as his honest compliments made her do. She might have said goodbye as he was leaving, but it might have been part of the thoughts lost in her head.

She was tired of her nails. Claire wasn't a prim and proper young lady, but it would be nice every so often to do something for herself instead of saving up to get out of where she was staying or pay off student loans. Looking down at her hands as she finished up her shift at her second job, Claire just wanted to be able to treat herself to something. Just. One. Time.

Claire thought Jayden to be blunt, but honest. She also knew that he cared enough to respect her boundaries when they were brought up. So, in that aspect, she knew that everything would be fine. However, she has heard not only about his enjoyment of all things sexual, but also how thorough he was in his compliments of her.

She sent him a note asking if she could call him. Five minutes later, her phone rang.

"Hey, beautiful. What's up?"

"What would I have to do for the $100?"

"That's not how this is going to work."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, part of the enjoyment for me will be watching how you react to each thing. I am paying for the experience, and I want to see how far it will go."

"Hrm..."

"Yes?"

"I'm thinking."

"Well, while you think about it, outside your chance at making the money, I plan on making a nice dinner, getting you a glass of wine (I don't want to give you more than that so that you can't blame the alcohol), maybe some dessert. There would be music in the background. If you want to stay after, will let you use the shower and change, and we can watch a movie or something. Hell, at that point, I will let you finish the bottle of wine if you so desire."

"That... sounds like a fun evening."

"On the other thing; we are done when you say so. Whatever monies you have earned at that point are yours to keep, I keep the rest. There will be no animosity on my end if you feel it is too much. I will let you take a couple of minutes on each item to decide, but if you take too long, I will say that we are done and that you aren't going to get to earn any more money."

"Do you mind if I think about it a bit longer?"

"As I always tell you, my offers to you always stand."

They talked for quite a while longer before Claire gave in to being tired. She said her goodnights and went inside her place. As she fixed her dinner, she kept looking at her hands. She decided to sleep on it and decide the next day.

When Jayden hung up, he backed away from his computer for a moment. Prior to the phone call, he thought it was near a fifty percent probability that she would say yes. Now, he was ninety percent sure. The stirring in his genitals was nothing compared to the excitement in his head. The power to have some sort of control over someone was intoxicating. It was more enjoyable than sex for him. Of course, it would have to be sexual ideas. Otherwise, it wouldn't be nearly as challenging or fun. He started working out in his head what would be worth how much to make it to one hundred dollars. After about twenty minutes, he had an idea. All he had to do now was wait.

"I'm about to go to lunch. Can I call you?" Claire said.

"Give me five minutes to finish up this call."

"'K!"

Claire couldn't believe that she was going to do this. Not only that but was as excited as she was unsure about how far she would go for this money. "It's not about the nails," she told herself. She could just put the money aside to help her get out of her financial constraints a little bit sooner.

"Sure, he will make me uncomfortable earning the money, but that was his game. He was harmless. Mostly. He was, however, what passed for a gentleman these days.

As she walked to her car, the phone rang.

"Hello, beautiful. What's up?"

"I am still not quite sure. I mean, I could use the money, but...well..."

"Well, what? What are you nervous about?"

"What happens with us after?"

"Nothing changes from my point of view. I will continue to make other offers and want to hang out, so that won't change."

"Okay...when?"

"What time do you get out Friday night?"

"Not until late."

"I will be up. And dinner will be warm when you get there."

She smiled. He did treat her very well whenever he could. "I will see you then."

As she walked up to the door, she noticed it was open more by the smell of fresh sauce wafting out of the pad more than due to the lights seeping around the door frame. She knocked on the door to no response. She called out, then heard movement coming to the door.

Jayden walked tall and confidently to the door. He wore a cooking apron and carried a glass of wine. He opened the screen and invited her in, handing her the glass and putting her purse on the table near the door. Closing the door after she entered, he greeted her and told her that he was more than glad that Claire made it.

Reaching into his pocket, Jayden pulled out twenty dollars. "As promised." He handed it to her then walked into the kitchen and started making two plates of food. He turned the music down and sat the plates on the table for them.

Jayden cleared his throat and said, "Here is one more rule, but I am sure you don't mind. The first time you say no, then we are done with the arrangement. You keep what you earned to that point. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir", Claire said sarcastically.

"I am serious. We will not proceed without consent. I am a stickler for that rule."

Seriously, Claire responded, "I understand."

Pulling out a wad of cash, Jayden extracted ten dollars. "Take off your shirt and leave it in the bathroom." He looked at her expectantly.

Shock crossed Claire's face. She knew he was serious and knew that he was blunt, but she wasn't quite expecting this.

He put the rest of the money in his pocket and slipped the ten dollars between the plates.

She stood up and slowly began to raise her shirt over her head. She pulled it off and used it to cover her chest. Jayden slid the ten dollars under her plate, and she started walking to the bathroom. She went completely inside looking at herself in the mirror, wondering what she had gotten herself into. Though she was nervous, she also was getting mildly excited.

When she came out, her arms were in front of her chest for a few minutes as she tried to enjoy his casual conversation. When he mentioned that her food was getting cold, she appeared mildly embarrassed as she dropped her arms from in front of her and started eating.

As dinner was close to a finish, she relaxed and almost forgot her state of undress. Jayden talked with her as if they were at some nice restaurant having a conversation. Claire seemed to enjoy herself and forget her predicament when he reached into his pocket and pulled the money out again, peeling off ten dollars more. Claire froze for a second, anxious and nervous for his next words.

"Take off your pants and put them in the bathroom." He put the ten dollars between the two plates.

Claire stood and started unbuttoning her jeans. She stopped, then walked into the bathroom and started unzipping. She saw herself in the mirror and nervously accepted that she was going to do this. She was going to sit in nothing but her underthings, something she reserved for only a couple of people. As she slid her jeans down, she realized that she should take her shoes off. Once removed, her she stepped out of her jeans. She tried to put on a confident smile, but she knew she was faking it.

Jayden slid the money to her side of the table as he collected the plates and put them in the kitchen. He chuckled to himself because he thought it was cute that Claire was showing her modesty. He knew that she would either be frustrated at the end of the night because she didn't get the full hundred or she would lose the modesty for the evening.

He pulled out a bit of cut fruit and put it on a plate, bringing it to the living room to continue their conversation. As he sat down, Claire walked out of the restroom with one hand covering her chest and the other covering her crotch area. Jayden did all he could not to laugh but told her that she should probably put her purse with the money in the bathroom, in case she decided that she needed the "game" to be over.

As she stood up and walked to the bathroom, Jayden noticed that he could not help but watch her as she walked down the hall. Claire's underwear was nothing special, but he enjoyed seeing how the moved on her nicely formed buttocks as she took each step. Though he sat back and enjoyed, he did his best not to outwardly show how much pleasure he derived from not only this view but also the control over her that Claire allowed. He knew that if she didn't need the money that she wouldn't be in this state of undress. He also knew that at this moment, it didn't matter as much to him why she was so scantily clad as to the fact that she was.

Claire did her best to act nonchalantly about walking around a strange place in nothing but her underthings. She had a mixture of apprehension, embarrassment, and excitement. She made forty dollars just having dinner with a good friend at the small cost of removing two pieces of clothing. However, she soon realized that the opportunity to make sixty more dollars and only two articles of clothing left.

When Claire returned to the couch, the two of them sat and talked for a while. It felt like a normal conversation that could happen at a coffee shop or an office break room. After a while, she relaxed and almost forgot her state of undress and was laughing despite herself during the conversation.

It wasn't until Jayden reached into his pocket and pulled out some more money that Claire remembered that she was practically naked and came to the quick realization that she was about to be more so. Holding out ten dollars, he said, "This will be for your bra. I understand your apprehension so I will give you a minute to decide. I understand that a minute seems like a short time when you hear it, but trust me, it will practically feel like forever. I think...", was all he happened to get out as she stood up and took off her bra.

Claire stood up, slide her arms out the straps and turned her bra around. Though she looked at the ten dollars in his hand, she focused more on Jayden's eyes and the way that they looked at her. She expected to see lust or excitement. His eyes weren't cold. They never were around her. However, he seemed enough detached that she was taken aback. Tentatively, she reached out for the money and he slowly raised his outstretched hand to her. Taking it, she headed to the bathroom to drop it and her bra with the rest of her stuff.

"Wow!", was the only coherent thought that Jayden could muster. He always thought of Claire as beautiful, but until this very moment, he didn't realize how much he loved looking at her body. Her breasts weren't the biggest nor the smallest, but they fit her perfectly, and no matter how he tried, he couldn't help but focus on them. He notices the small, stiffening nipples and was shocked at his restraint to not reach out and touch them. It wasn't part of the agreement of how the game would be played. Nor would he respect himself if he paid to touch someone.

He smiled at her as she walked back into the living room. Claire no longer tried to hide her body as she walked in. It wasn't that she had a new-found courage, but she was determined to show that she wasn't scared. If she let that emotion take over, she might run into the bathroom and close the door. The evening would be over, and she would force herself to get dressed. Though that would be awkward, it was acceptable. He said it would be. She also knew there was still a bit more money on the table and she knew that she would end up naked before all the money was earned. She was both excited and curious to see what would happen next. Claire wished it was one of Jayden's stories so that she could find out how it ended and be detached from it.

She was going to be one of his stories. It just dawned on her that she was providing the storyline that he would tell one day. It was an uncomfortable and exhilarating revelation. Outwardly, she stumbled a bit at this realization, but internally, her mind was racing, tripping, falling and recovering with that bit of new information. Though she was low-key for most each part of life, with this story, she would be shared without really giving anything up of herself. The feeling of excitement came over her as she came back to the couch.

Jayden didn't know what happened but noticed that she walked taller as she returned to the living room. He didn't know what change occurred, however, he realized that whatever happened made her look even more beautiful than he thought she was before. Now he would make a rash decision, he knew. He wanted to push things right now to see if she would fall out of what appeared to be a comfort zone or if she had resigned herself to this evening.

Smiling radiantly, she started to lower herself to the couch, and he pulled out another ten dollars. The look on her face changed only slightly. With how much Jayden was enjoying drawing this out, Claire thought for sure that she had a while until his next request. She remained standing and looked expectantly at Jayden.

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers
12