Jayden Cole takes Control

Story Info
Jayden's brother can't resist her 28GG boobs.
2.9k words
4.28
155.4k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayden Cole's hands reached up and softly kneaded her great masses of tit-flesh causing her moan with erotic pleasure. They were so soft, so warm and they were all hers. She had always had big breasts; they had blossomed early and then never seemed to stop growing.

Some girls would resent such prodigious mounds of meat but as Jayden twisted her prominent nipples between forefinger and thumb, she would not have traded them for the world. She squeezed them and moulded them, lifted them high and let them drop. She moaned again and again as the sensitive flesh passed between her fingers. She looked down at her breasts with a blend of arousal and pride.

Taking the left one in hand she brought it up to her warm, longing mouth. Today was Saturday; she had all the time in the world and she was going to savour every moment of her one-woman show. She flicked the nipple with her tongue and shivered with pleasure. Then she circled it with her expert tongue as she teased herself until she could resist no longer.

Lost in the moment she took as much tit-flesh into her mouth as she could and began to suck long, deep and slow. Her moans were louder now, though muffled by her heavenly treat. She sucked lovingly on her own breast and shuddered when the first orgasm spilled through her body. Pausing only for breath she raised now her right breast and repeated the treatment. She sucked even deeper and came even harder.

Jayden now lay back on the double mattress and let her breasts rest proudly on her chest. Her attention now turned elsewhere as her hands slid down her body. Those hands soon found her waiting pussy. God she was wet! She ran her hands delicately across the smooth, shaven flesh. Her slut-mother had insisted from an early age that she keep her pussy clean shaven.

She slipped in first one finger then two. Sliding them in and out she cried out in pleasure. Every now and then she would switch hands, bringing the pussy-juice drenched fingers up to her thirsty lips. She loved how she tasted; so musky, like nothing else in the world. Furiously stroking her pussy she was rewarded by the hardest orgasm of all. Her cries could be heard down the street as she revelled in the deep, heavy pleasure. Triumphantly she lay panting on the bed as her breath returned.

Jayden rose at last and began preparing for the day. She flung open the curtains and giggled as the warm morning light danced across her tits. She spotted Mr Hillman walking out to his car and waved to him, her meaty mounds of flesh giggling enthusiastically as she did so. Mr Hillman nearly fainted as he waved back to the naked nineteen year-old. Mr Hillman was her fathers best friend and Jayden had always found him attractive. She flirted with him endlessly. Jayden has a shameless flirt but she was still a virgin. She knew it was only a matter of time but she wanted to wait for the right moment. Little did she know that today would be the day and that her life would never be the same again.

She caught her reflection in the full length mirror and smiled as she ran her hands down her slender, well toned body. She squeezed her tight little ass and giggled. As far as she was concerned Jayden had the whole package; big tits, cute butt and legs that went of for days. She was shorter than all her friends which served only to accentuate the size of her breasts. Her skin was pale, delicate and sensitive. Her long black hair and deep brown eyes, gifts from her Jewish heritage on her fathers side, gave her an exotic beauty quite apart from the blonde-bimbos who leered jealously at her as she passed them in the street. Her delicate lips were full and thick.

She pulled on a bra and panties then picked out a tight, low-cut t-shirt. If she wasn't going out then why wear anything more? As she emerged from her room she heard movement from her brothers room opposite. He was supposed to be out all day. How long had he been in? Had he heard her? He must have done. What's the harm, Jayden thought. What she had done was perfectly natural. She walked across the hall and knocked on her brothers door. She heard scurrying behind the door as it took him a little too long to answer.

Eventually Michael appeared round the door. He was technically only her half-brother since her slut mother had them from different fathers. They had grown up together having been raised by their mothers brother Andrew. Her brother had a cute, surprisingly handsome face with light brown hair and striking blue eyes. He was a year younger than her and had the well defined body of a sportsman. Jayden knew he had never had a girlfriend and was probably a virgin like her.

"Hey little brother" Jayden chimed in her melodic voice.

"Oh hey sis'. Didn't know you were here." Liar. Half the street must have heard her.

"Can I come in?" Jayden was very close to her brother and it was not uncommon for them to just sit and talk when they both had the time.

"Uh...can we go into your room? My rooms kinda messy."

"Sure thing"

Jayden turned and walked into her room. Her brother sat down on the bed beside her looking a little flustered. She was aware of his eyes drifting down to her heaving breasts pressed by her tight top into the mother of all cleavages. God, even her own brother couldn't keep his eyes off them! She felt flattered and instead of stopping him she pushed her arms behind them to force them even tighter together. There was an audible gasp from her brothers lips. She smiled, not seeing the harm in teasing with her brother. It's not like anything could happen.

"So hows thing bro?"

"Oh not too bad. Just a little lonely that's all."

"Still no girlfriend?"

"Nope. Guess I'm not meant to have one."

"Don't be silly. Your not bad looking, just a little scruffy. Just got to get an idea of what you want. I can already tell your a breast-man."

"Sorry sis'. I don't mean to stare but they are beautiful. What size are you? E? F?"

"28GG" Jayden proclaimed proudly.

"Jesus! Natasha at school has DDs but they're fake and yours are like twice the size of hers. Can...can I touch them please?" Bless, that must have taken all his courage to say. It was a little bit of an odd request coming from her brother but she did love him and he had asked nicely.

"I don't mind if you want to touch them." Jayden reached down and began to peel the tight black tee-shirt off her young flesh and over her head.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" Her brother gasped as her bra-encased meat-mounds emerged in front of him.

"You can't get a proper feel of them through my bra. If I'm going to be my brothers first" In retrospect Jayden could have chosen her words more carefully "then we need to do this properly"

At this point her brother was gone, lost in a trance as he stared lustfully at the encased tit-flesh before him. She reached slowly behind her back and unclasped the bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her brother thought had had died and gone to heaven as his sister reached out and placed his hand on her mighty mountain of meat.

At first he just let it rest there and then at last he summoned up the courage to give it a gentle squeeze. Jayden giggled and brought his other hand up to meet her other breast. He squeezed them both; a little clumsily but Jayden wanted him to feel good about what he was doing so she titled her head back and let a soft moan escape her lips. This had the desired effect and her brother began to explore her breasts with renewed vigour. Suddenly she felt him plant a kiss on her right tit.

"Oh!"

"Sorry!"

"Don't be sorry, it just surprised me. Of course now you have to kiss the left one so it doesn't get jealous." Jayden raised up her left tit in her hands so her brother knew she wasn't joking and he responded with a kiss that he seemed to let linger longer than the last one.

"God your beautiful." her brother sighed as he reached out and ran his fingers through her wavy hair.

"Your so sweet. Am I really the first girl whose let you touch her tits? A charming, handsome guy like you?"

"Jayden I've never even kissed a girl!"

"Well we can't have that!"

Jayden reached behind her brothers head and pulled him in towards her. His expression was one of bewilderment and ecstasy as she brought her lips up to meet him. Their lips passionately embraced each other as their tongues explored their counterpart. This wasn't the tender embrace of brother and sister but the lustful kiss of young lovers. Jayden wrapped her arms around her younger brother and held him tightly, mashing her tit-flesh into his chest. God he was a good kisser. She was getting so wet just thinking about what else he could do with that tongue!

She was getting turned on by her own brother and she didn't care. He was a man and she was a woman. She was getting hot, horny and every base human instinct was telling her to go for it. Breaking the kiss she slipped down between her brother knees and began to pop open the buttons on his jeans.

"Jayden...Jayden what are you doing?"

"You can't kiss a girl like that and leave her hanging. You've got me all worked up and I need a dick right now!"

"But...but your my sister."

"Don't you think I'm sexy?"

"Your the sexiest, most beautiful, most amazing girl I know!"

"Well there you go then. What more matters?"

Jayden slid his jeans off his legs and threw them across the room. Jayden could see the outline of her brothers penis straining against the fabric of his boxer-shorts. She traced it teasingly with her finger before she slowly pulled down the waistline of her brothers boxers to reveal his meaty member. It sprang out to meet her and she giggled proudly at how hard she had made it.

It was bigger than she had expected, standing proud at a full eight inches. She was almost at the point of no return now but there was no way she was turning back. She looked up at her brother with her big, beautiful eyes, batted her long lashes and smiled playfully. It took all his willpower not to cum right there and then.

"That's a big cock you got there little brother."

"Are...can you suck it for me?"

You want your own sister to suck you big, hot dick with her warm, wet mouth?"

"God...yes!"

Jayden leaned forward and took his dick into her mouth. Her brother gasped as the two met in incestuous union. Inch by inch her red lips slid down her brothers meaty member. Her brother held back her hair like the gentleman he was as she began to slip the dick in and out with rhythmic passion. With one hand she cupped his heavy balls and thought longingly of the cum that was soon to be hers. Then suddenly she leant back away from her brothers dick.

"Why...why did you stop?" Her brother gasped.

"Watch" She giggled.

Jayden squeezed her massive meat-melons between her fingers. As her brother stared entranced she took one with each hand and wrapped them snugly around his dick. Letting out a giggle she began to slid her massive fun-bags up and down his length. She started slowly at first, taking little licks at the dicks head when ever it emerged from its meaty embrace. If her brother had died now he would have done so a happy man. As his moans grew loader her pace grew faster and her brother began to buck his hips in kind until he was quite literally fucking her tits.

"Oh...god! I'm about to cum!"

"You ready to shoot your hot cum all over your sisters big, waiting tits?"

That did it. Spurt after spurt of hot baby-batter splattered across Jaydens huge tits. They were coated in the stuff. Michael had never cum so hard in his life. He looked down lovingly at the cum-splattered young woman kneeling between his legs. A little had landed on her lips which she licked off playfully. Then she took each breast one at a time and ran her tongue along them, making sure to get got every last bit of delicious cum.

"You were amazing sis'. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Well I guess I'm only a technical virgin."

"I shouldn't be surprised. You are incredible."

"Then I guess you don't mind returning the favour."

Jayden lay back on the carpet and spread her legs. She ran her finger down her hot, wet, waiting pussy. She slid her finger in and out letting out a moan as she did so. Then she brought the finger up to her full, thick lips and sucked off all her delicious juices. She repeated the process of finger-fucking herself but this time held her pussy-juice coated finger up in front of her. Her brother knelt down and sucked the musky, heavenly liquid from his sisters finger. Then he leant forward and plunged his head into her pussy.

Jayden gasped as his tongue explored every intricacy of her soaking cunt. He licked harder and harder as Jayden gasped louder and louder. She wrapped her legs behind his head and pulled him in tight to her. She kneaded her heaving breasts as her brother went to work on her pussy. As his confidence grew he found his rhythm as he brought her to the edge of ecstasy.

"Oh god Michael! Oh god yes! Oh dear sweet god yes! Oh god I'm about to cum! Oh god!"

Hearing that Michael picked up the pace and stared tongue-fucking her clit as her orgasm built. Finally she exploded with pleasure and her brother was there to lap up every last drop of sweet pussy-nectar. Jayden lay back and smiled to herself. Her brother crept forward until he lay beside her. He wrapped his arms lovingly around her as her tits pressed into his chest. He leant in and kissed her. She could taste her own juices on his lips as they shared a long, intimate kiss.

Jayden slid her hands down her brothers body and was delighted to find he was already hard again. Michael saw the look of mischief and lust in her eyes and knew that nothing would ever be the same again. He rose to his feet lifting his sister up in his arms. He carried over to the bed, alternately kissing her rich lips and buxom breasts. He laid her down on her mattress then settled down beside her.

"Are you sure your ready to do this?" he asked coyly.

"Am I ready for my cute little brother to stick his big, thick cock in my hot, wet pussy?"

"Y...yeah?"

"I'm ready. Take me. Fuck me!"

Jayden rose up and swung her leg round until she straddled her brother. She had no intention of taking this slow. She was hot, horny and her virgin pussy needed to be fucked. She positioned the head of his dick at the entrance to her dripping-wet cunt, gave him one last mischievous smile and plunged herself upon him. In her lifetime countless men would know the pleasure of fucking Jayden Cole but only one would ever hold a special place in her heart by being her first.

Jayden slid back and fourth along his meaty member, her long hair cascading about her shoulders as she did so. Her cries of pleasure could be heard three streets away as she pounded her brothers dick for all it was worth. Leaning forwards she smothered her brothers face in her titanic tits.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh fuck, your dick feels so fucking good. Fuck, fuck, fuck that feels so good!"

Jayden was like an animal. She felt incredible as she thrust herself harder and harder onto her brothers dick. All Michael could do was lay back and surrender himself to her. He licked and sucked away at the mass of tit-flesh that giggled away in front of him. Jaydens breathing got heavier and heavier until at last her whole body shook as the biggest orgasm of her life tore its way through her ripe, young body.

Almost a moment later she felt her brother tensing up. She slid off him and shoved his dick between her hot, red lips. With one flick of the tongue she unleashed a torrent of warm, sticky, salty cum that shot straight down her throat. She savoured the taste as the cum mixed in her mouth with her own pussy juices.

"My god sis'! That was incredible!"

"You weren't so bad yourself little brother."

Jayden snuggled up to her brother as her wrapped her in his arms. Little did Jayden know this was only the beginning of her story.