Jayne Is At It Again

Story Info
She tracks down her taxi driver for a night of pleasure.
2.5k words
4.27
47.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne is at it again!

If you don't already know. My name is Jayne, I am 25 years old, single and love to meet strangers from the internet and enjoy a evening of "discreet adult fun" my main goal in life is to live life to the full and have lots of sex on the way. All the stories I write have a 90% element of truth to them – its down to you to work out the fact from fiction..

I was due to go out with a friend for a pizza in a couple of hours and thought that I would surf the net, once again looking for an erotic encounter. There were lots and lots of males seeking females. Some with and some without photos. Being a girl that likes to see before I buy, I refreshed my search to narrow it down, so only ads with photos appeared.

Again there were loads and loads. I quickly scanned over the titles "A genuine man." "Wife does not understand me." God I thought, do these guys really think someone will reply to an ad like that. Then it caught my eye "Seeing is believing baby" I opened the ad and started to read.

"Hello I'm Jacob, I'm and very well hung black guy (see photo) looking to meet a fun and interesting lady. I love oral – giving and receiving, deep penetration and toys. I want no-strings attached whereby we either only meet once or if it works out, who knows, we might meet again. All emails will get a response from either me or my cock! So ladies what are you waiting for?"

Well I thought… And when I looked at the photo, I was purely amazed. "Can a man really have a cock that big? " Well let's email him and see. I thought. I replied to Jacobs's email telling him about myself and enclosed a photo and waited for a reply, I was also pleased to see that he lived in the same town as me. I carried on surfing the net and came across another ad that also caught my eye. Again I replied to that one.

Satisfied, I closed down my p.c. and went to get ready for the evening. I pondered on what to wear, as I was only going for a pizza, I did not need to be too dressy. I decided on a pair of jeans and a tight T-shirt. I called a taxi and waited for it to arrive.

After 10 minutes the taxi pulled up outside my house, tooted and I ran out the front door. When I jumped in the back.

"Evening love, where to?" said the driver

"Town please, the Pizza Palace" I replied.

After a few minutes the drive turned and said to me

"Hey love, am I right in thinking that I took you into town last week, you were wearing a red dress?"

"Yes that's right, Jacob?" I replied. Jacob, I wonder if he's the same Jacob I have just emailed on the net, I thought. Surely there can't be that many.

"That's me name lady, so meeting a friend tonight are you.?"

"Yes I am. Jacob daft question, but do you own a p.c. " I said.

"Sure do lady – why?" he replied.

"Oh nothing just wondering, that's all" I replied.

We drove into town and made small chitchat. I thought about my evening ahead and how I could spice it up a little. Then it dawned on me, I'd test Jacob to see if he was the same person and take it from there. I already had a feeling that he liked what he saw after the last time I was in his taxi. As we pulled up outside the pizza place. I jumped out of the car and paid him and said.

"Jacob, when you finish here, nip home, turn on you p.c. and if you like what you see in your inbox, you know what to do."

Turning on my heels I disappeared into the Pizza Palace. I could see my friend Colleen already there waiting for me. We exchanged greetings, ordered our food and ate. The evening seemed to just fly by as we chatted about what we had been up to and with whom! I told her all about my encounter with Jon and she in return told me all about her encounter with Jodie!

Colleen is not a lesbian; she's just like me. Enjoys sex either male or female. Every now and then, one of us will meet up with a guy/couple who would like to woman or more to the point see two women! When this happens one of us will call the other and happily oblige!

Anyway, the evening soon came to an end and it was time for us to make our way home. Colleen offered me a lift, which I accepted. She dropped me home and we said our goodbyes.

Once in doors, I turned on my p.c. to check if I had received any interesting emails. There was the normally "spam" mail and there before my eyes was an email from Jacob. I was keen to open his mail, but I thought I'd go and get myself a drink first and savour the moment. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a large whiskey walked back to my p.c. and clicked "Open" on his email.

"Well, well, well what a dark lady you really are. Yes that was me tonight in the taxi and yes lady you certainly rock my boat. I'm on-line now at ICQ and will be for a couple of hours. Look me up – if you dare" was his reply.

Now not being one to back out on a dare – I searched for him under ICQ and within minutes I had found him. I sent him a message.

"Lonely lady, seeking night time adventure – you know where to come"

"Are you serious?" Was his reply?

"Do you need to be asked twice" was mine.

"OK love, see you in 20 minutes and be ready" he replied.

Excited now, I switched off the computer, went upstairs and removed all of my clothes and threw on a robe. Checked my hair and make-up. When satisfied I went back down stairs dimmed the light and pushed play on the CD player. True to his word, the doorbell went 20 minutes later.

I opened the door to see him standing there. I smiled, he smiled. Without either of us saying anything, he stepped in through the door, closed it behind him and picked me up off the floor and gave me a fireman's carry to the sofa.

"Lady, you are in for one hell of a time tonight, I wanted to fuck you the moment you flashed your pussy at me in my cab last week. And fuck you I will" he said.

I just looked up at him from the sofa and gave him a naughty smile. He opened my robe to see that I was naked underneath.

"God you don't waste much time love, neither am I gonna" he said.

With that he started to undress himself. When he removed his trousers I could see a large bulge growing under his boxers "umm nice" I moaned. He removed his boxers to reveal what must be the thickest cock I had ever seen. It was about 8" long but at least 8" wide. It was as thick as my wrist.

"Oh boy, look at you" I breathed.

"Come here, I want to suck that mighty cock of yours" I said.

He came and sat down on the sofa next to me and I grabbed his cock in my hand and slowly lowered my mouth to it. It was just too thick to get into my mouth, so I started to lick him and suck the end.

"Oh yeah, lick my cock love" he groaned.

I sucked and licked his cock, and then I notice that his cock started to leak pre-cum. Um I thought as I licked it off. As I could not take him in my mouth, I started to wank him and suck and lick his balls. He seemed to like this and started to moan and thrust his hips.

I could feel myself getting really wet by now, I could feel my juices start to run down my inner thighs.

I just wanted to jump straight on his cock and take it deep within my burning pussy. But I couldn't. I was engrossed in licking the best cock I had ever seen. I started to speed up my licking and wanking and started to feel his cock stiffen and start to twitch.

"Oh yeah baby, I gonna cum" he moaned.

Jacob grabbed my head and pulled my mouth onto his head and started to spurt his jism on my lips and tongue.

"Swallow it for my please honey, please swallow me" he breathed.

Not one to disappoint, I started to swallow his spunt as it was erupting from his cock. It tasted lovely and warm. I swallowed all he had to give and never split a drop (I learnt the hard way about that from Jon!)

After he had spent his seed in my mouth he said

"Babe what a mean blow-job you give, now I'm gonna eat your pussy. Lay back and enjoy"

I done what he asked and lay back on the sofa and spread my legs really wide. Jacob got done on his knees in front of me and started to rub my clit. His touch sent an electric shock through my body, which made me jump.

"Oh yeah, rub my clit, please" I moaned.

Jacob rubbed my clit and then inserted one of his rather large fingers into my sopping wet pussy.

"Um baby, you're tight, I can see that I am going to have to stretch you up before I give you my cock" said Jacob

Jacob carried on rubbing my clit and he then inserted another finger deep inside my pussy. I started to groan and move my hips so that I could thrust myself onto his fingers. Boy did they feel good. Jacob then started to lick my wet pussy.

"Oh yeah Jacob, eat my pussy and keep finger fucking me. It feel's sooo good" I moaned. Jacob never really said much, just grunted a few un-auditable sounds and carried on his rampant assault on my pussy. He pushed in another finger inside of me. I could feel myself start to cum.

"OH god Jacob, I'm gonna cum, make me cum on your fingers" I nearly shouted.

Then it hit me; an almighty orgasm started to rock though my body. My hips started to jerk and I could feel my pussy contracting with every wave. Damn it felt good.

"Go on love, cum on my fingers, let me feel you ride them. Are you ready for my cock yet, darling? are you? Jacob said.

"Umm, I think so I breathed.

I looked down and saw his massive black cock, hard and throbbing. I wanted to feel it inside of my desperately but I was anxious about the size of it at the same time. Would my pussy be able to stretch that wide to accept it? Know who's, guess I'm about to find out, I thought.

Jacob slightly changed his position so that he was kneeling in front of me. He gently pulled my hips so that my bottom was hanging over the edge of the sofa. His cock was now inches away from my pussy. He moved in a little closer so that the head of his black cock was just touching the entrance of my cunt.

"OK, babe" he said

" I guess so Jacob, but please go easy with me" I replied.

Jacob pushed himself slowly against my pussy and started to enter me.

"Ouch, fucking hell" I screamed.

Jacob just grinned and pushed himself inside me a little more. I don't think that I have ever felt anything so big and strong in all my life. My battery-operated toys do not even measure up to the shear size of him.

"OH, oh, you feel so tight" he said, as he pushed himself inside of me a little more.

"Oh, Jacob, you feel so good, fuck me with your black cock" I moaned.

With one deep thrust Jacob pushed his cock deep inside of me and held it there for a few moments before he began to thrust in and out of me. It almost took my breath away having the whole thing pushed inside of me. Then I started to feel that familiar sensation; yes I was about to have another orgasm. This time it was more powerful than the first. "Oh I'm gonna cum, fuck me harder Jacob and make me cum on that lovely big black cock of yours" I screamed.

With that Jacob started thrusting deep and hard into my pussy, he was like a man that had not had sex for years. He thrust in and out of me with such force that I had to grip hold of the sofa to stop myself moving. Again, I was starting to have another orgasm. This man is incredible, I thought to myself.

"Jayne, turn around baby, I want to take you from behind and give you my cock hard and deep" Jacob said.

I moved off the sofa and positioned myself on my knees in front of him as he asked. I could feel Jacobs breathe on my back as he started to enter me from behind. Boy it felt good. My head was buzzing.

Jacob put his cock to my pussy entrance and roughly entered me.

"Arh, easy tiger" I begged.

Jacob seemed to ignore me and started to fuck me extremely hard from behind. The more I moaned the harder he fucked me. The harder he fucked me the more I clenched my pussy muscles onto his cock.

"Baby, yeah take my black cock, that's it move your hips and keep thrusting yourself back on me. Oh yeah that's good." He moaned.

Jacob must have be banging me hard from behind for a good 15 minutes when I heard him yell

"Yes, yes I gonna cum, ooh baby" he then pulled his cock out of my now gaping hole and started to wank himself. Then I felt red-hot spunt on my arse cheeks and on the small of my back. It felt wonderful having this huge cock un-load himself all over me. So wonderful in fact I started to have another orgasm, just thinking about it.

When he finally finished cumming he said to me

"That was a fantastic fuck love, you sure know how to contract those muscles, just at the right time"

"You were amazing Jacob, thanks for the ride" I replied with a smile.

"Next time you call a taxi love, the rides on me. Just ask at the control room for me and I'll be there in a flash" Jacob said.

"OK, I will, but surely you mean I've just had a free ride"! I replied.