Jayne's Christmas Present

Story Info
71-year-old mother-in-law asks for an early Xmas present.
1.8k words
4.4
102.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm David. I met my wife, Karen, more than thirty years ago. We have been together for 27 years. Our sex life is still OK, but I find myself wishing for something more.

My mother-in-law, Jayne, has lives in the same town as me and Karen. She's been on her own since Brian, her husband, died a couple of years ago.

It's December, and it's been snowing a bit. Karen asked that I stop by her mother's on my way home from work, to make sure everything was OK there.

Jayne is 75-years-old. Short, a bit chubby, and she dresses in frumpy old-lady-conservative way, but she's very sweet and has a great smile. She has orangey-red hair, naturally going to gray. Twinkly, pale blue eyes. We've always got on, and, I've fantasized about her on occasion over the years, but nothing ever came of that, and there's been no overt attraction between us.

So, I stopped off at Jayne's on my way, home, as my wife asked. I knocked on the door, and Jayne quickly welcomed me into her warm home.

"Oh, David, I'm so pleased to see you! I need a tall man with long arms to help lift down the decoration boxes."

"Happy to be of assistance," I replied, following her down the hall to a storage cupboard above her bedroom closet. I didn't remember ever being in her bedroom before. She'd always kept that door closed.

"They're just too high for me to reach," sighed Jayne. "And I don't like going up on step-ladders."

"No worries. Where do you want them?"

"Oh, on the living room couch would be fine," replied Jayne, directing me, with a little pat on the back. I thought her hand lingered a little after her pat, but that may have been my imagination.

We opened the boxes, and Jayne began sorting through the decorations. There were garlands and lights for the eaves of the living room, in addition to tree ornaments.

"I may need some help again in the next day or so, David, to put the higher decorations up, and to reach the top of the tree."

"I'll await your call, or just let Karen know. It's easy for me to stop by on my way home."

"I have a bit of mistletoe that you could put up in the hallway entrance now, before you leave," suggested Jayne. She fetched if from a table by the front door. "Some local children stopped by, selling sprigs. And here's push-pin to get it up."

I took the sprig and pin from her, and felt her hands stroke mine as I pulled away. I quickly tacked her fresh mistletoe up over the hallway.

"That looks lovely!" proclaimed Jayne, clasping her hands. "It's feeling more Christmasy in here already! Thank you, David."

"Well, you can thank me again when I come back to help with the rest of the high stuff," I said, giving her upper arm a little rub. "Just let me know when."

"I'll get things organized," said Jayne, clasping my hand in both of hers as I slid it from her arm. "Since we're under the mistletoe, do I get a little holiday kiss to start the season?"

"Of course," I replied. I leaned down and gave her a peck on the cheek. She was still holding my hand in hers.

"I know I'm just an old lady, but that wasn't a proper kiss, was it David?"

Well, now what? I'd never kissed my mother-in-law except on the cheek, usually with a quick hug. She was still hanging onto my hand, so I leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. As I began to lean away, she held my hand closer to her chest.

"That was nice," she said. "Maybe one more?"

My heart began to beat faster. Was this some kind of test or trap? My hand felt very warm where she held it between her breasts. I didn't recall ever having a hand that close to her body before.

I laughed nervously

Jayne smiled. "One more?" she asked again.

I leaned down, and kissed her again. And I felt my mother-in-law's tongue tickling my lips, persistently, as if asking to be let in.

I pulled back for a second, and looked her in the eye. She didn't blink, and she didn't let go of my hand.

"One more?" asked Jayne.

I slowly leaned down to kiss her, and again felt her tongue tickling at my lips. Sod it! I let my tongue begin to toy with hers. And a bulge began to grow in my trousers, a bulge she couldn't miss against her tummy, since she held me close. I was feeling an odd mix of arousal, confusion, and nervousness. And Jayne began to kiss me more passionately, never loosing her grip on my right hand. She pushed herself against me, so she couldn't miss my arousal. I put my left hand on her waist, then let it slide down a bit, to give her large round bum a little squeeze.

She stopped kissing me, suddenly, and looked me in the eyes for a long second. Then without a word she led me by the hand down the hallway and back into her bedroom. I stopped in the doorway, and she released my hand.

"Well, Jayne, what's happening? Is there something else you need done? Another box to lift down?" I asked, again, with a little laugh. I couldn't believe what seemed to be happening.

"Shhhh," said Jayne. Nothing else. She left me standing in the doorway of her bedroom, as she stepped past the bed to the window, and drew the curtains.

"Don't say anything. Just sit," she said, patting the edge of the bed. I sat.

Jayne stepped out of her house slippers, all she had on her feet. And I noticed her legs were bare, beneath her knee-length skirt. No wonder she kept the house nice and warm.

She took off her light-weight sweater, and undid the top few buttons of her blouse. Then she sat down very close next to me on the edge of the bed.

"This is what I want for Christmas, David ... a bit of an early present for an old lady. Do you mind?"

Without waiting for an answer from me, she kissed me again, even more passionately than before.

After a few minutes more of passionate kissing, with me now rock hard inside my trousers, I started to fumble with her blouse, getting it unbuttoned and off her shoulders, and I fondled her soft breasts through her bra. I could feel her nipples hardening.

"Let me help," whispered Jayne, unfastening her bra at the back. "I'm afraid they sag rather." She let her bra slip from her breasts, releasing them to my hungry hands.

"They're perfect!" I sighed, lifting first one then the other to my mouth, and suckling on her protruding nipples.

"Ahhhh!" was all I heard from Jayne, as she let her head fall back.

Keeping my attentions on her soft sagging breasts and lovely, clearly sensitive nipples, I lowered my right hand to her skirt hem, and found its zip. She raised her hips, allowing me to unzip and pull off the skirt. In the room's dim light, Jayne's pale skin seemed to glow. She looked very round and soft and cuddly, now wearing nothing but high-waisted cotton panties. I ran my hand over her panty-covered mound, feeling the hair within, and noticing a growing wetness at the crotch.

"Stop! Wait!" said Jayne, rather loudly, sitting up straight.

"I'm sorry, Jayne," I said, standing and stepping back. "Things have gotten out of hand. I'm so sorry."

"No," she said, quietly but firmly. "I want to see you. All of you. No clothes."

"Are you sure about this? I'm not a young man any more, and what about Karen?"

"I'm not a young woman, either, and you still seem pretty excited about me. And this isn't about Karen, not that I think she'd begrudge me this Christmas present. Please, David. Undress for me."

So, I undressed. Shirt, then shoes and socks. Then trousers. Setting all tidily on a chair by the door. Last of all, my underpants, releasing my very average-sized and very hard penis.

Jayne's eyes drank in my middle-aged body greedily. Once I was fully unclothed, her eyes raised and locked with mine. She stood up, and slipped off her panties, revealing wide hips and the hairiest pussy I'd ever seen, covered with gray-red-brown hair.

She stepped to me, embraced me, with my free, hard penis pushing into her round tummy. Our skin felt so warm pressed together like this. Jayne reached up, and pulled my head down to kiss again.

She stopped kissing me, looked up into my eyes, and said, "David, my Christmas present."

I moved us to the bed, and gently pushed Jayne back onto it, onto her back. I pushed her knees apart, and kissed my way up her thighs.

"Yes," she sighed.

"Oh, yes," I said. And began to lick her wet, hairy pussy with gusto.

One of her hands pulled on the back of my head, urging me even closer. The other hand squeezed her own soft breasts, pulling on one hard nipple, then the other. Jayne was panting, and sobbing, and very quickly her hips lifted and she shuddered in a long, groaning climax.

I slid up alongside of her, and kissed her lips, out tongues twining, as she tasted her juices in my mouth. I rolled her on her back, and slid my still hard penis into her wet, warm pussy. Moving slowly and steadily in and out, I was determined to prolong the fuck.

Jayne kept her eyes open and locked with mine. Her hands were on my ass, urging my thrusts deeper into her, and speeding up the tempo of our love-making.

And I came, earlier than I would have liked, and Jayne came again, too. With low groans of lust, we climaxed and lay in one another's arms.

After a few moments, I stroked her hair off of her face, and ran my free hand over her back, her bum, over her hairy mound, and to one soft breast, which I kneaded, gently.

"So, that was something, Jayne. Something lovely. But it's getting late, and I really need to get home to Karen."

"Yes, Karen, of course," she said, stroking my cheek. "There are more things I'd like to try, if we had more time. Will you make love to my daughter tonight, too?"

I was a bit surprised, but she didn't sound jealous or accusatory. "That seems likely," I said, smiling. "I'm feeling a bit erotic this evening. I wonder why?"

"My Christmas present," said Jayne. "I like the idea of sharing you with Karen. It must be different with her than with me."

"She's not as soft, nor as hairy," I laughed. "But I love you both, and I'm delighted to have shared an early Christmas gift with you."

Even in the dim light of the room, I could see Jayne smile. She reached down and squeezed my semi-hard penis.

"I think Christmas might be coming a bit more often, for all three of us, David. If you like."

"Oh, I like, Jayne. I like very much."