Jayne's Descent Ch. 01

Story Info
A private dick and an unhappy housewife bond together.
2.8k words
3.98
40.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne looked around at her surroundings as she turned her car into the drab parking area. Not even paved, she thought, just crushed shell. Still, there were at least ten cars already there. Not a bad crowd for a Wednesday night. The weather outside was awful, unusual for Florida in February. The wind gusted across the parking area, often reaching 40 miles per hour, and a steady sheet of rain made the lot even more inhospitable. She pulled to a stop between two cars and looked in the mirror. Her normal shoulder length hair was pulled into a tight bun and she wore wraparound sunglasses, which hid a major part of her face. She paused a second to take in the neon sign over the entrance. It would have read "Black Pussycat Adult Theatre" only the "P" was broken and the word "Theatre" dangled from the fascia, swinging wildly in the wind. Underneath were advertised adult videos, adult toys and peep shows. All in all it did not look like a particularly inviting establishment. Jayne stepped out of her car into the wind, clutching her ankle-length coat around her to keep the cold out. She stumbled a bit and remembered that she was wearing the five inch heeled "come fuck me" pumps that had arrived in the mail just today. A voice within told her she should not be at a place like this but some other dark, impulsive force inside her pulled her forward. This was her fourth visit in the last two weeks. Concentrating on her walk with her head down she made her way inside. If she had been more observant she would have noticed a blue Ford Taurus with its lights off pull into the lot.

Leland Fair (the third) turned the ignition off on his Taurus and sat back to take in the surroundings. He watched as the woman, struggling against the weather, entered the shabby adult theater and bookstore. He had a few minutes to wait. Looking around at the lousy weather and the drab surroundings gave him time to once again evaluate his predicament. The son of a prominent Tampa family, he had disgraced himself and his family by flunking out of law school and, after using his family influence to join the local police force, had been summarily fired for having sex with a hooker while on duty. Now a private investigator, he lived from week to week on whatever he could scrape up tailing this or that person around Tampa, usually for reasons of infidelity. For someone whose longest female relationship usually lasted about as long as it took him to cum, he found it ironic that spouses with marital problems turned to him for assistance. Today was no different. He had gotten out of bed at the crack of sunset, dragged a razor across his face and set out on another cheating spouse case. This husband wanted him to watch what his wife did and where she went when he was out of town as she had been acting strangely lately. The guy was obviously rich and he paid in advance. The fresh hundreds were burning a hole in his pocket. As soon as he could he planned to call his sports bookie and turn this money into an amount ten times more. Or so he always told himself before losing every dollar he earned.

The door said "Adults Only." Barely cracking a smile at the irony of "adults" and their games, Jayne walked through the entrance into an altogether different environment than the one outside. Inside was clean, well lit and warm and there appeared to be about seven other people browsing in the store, all men. Any reluctance she might have had disappeared and her arrival caught their attention right away. While women visiting this store with a spouse or boyfriend were not unusual, unescorted single women here were somewhat rare. To her left, shelf after shelf were stocked with adult DVD's, sorted by theme and in some cases, performer. The movies were arranged neatly so that any browser could shop without problem. Directly ahead of her was a counter behind which stood a young man in his 30's, well dressed, and he greeted each patron with a friendly hello and the ubiquitous "Can I help you?"

Jayne stopped in the doorway to loosen her hair, letting it fall softly about her shoulders, removed her dark glasses and looked to her right. There, a second entrance was prominently marked "Video Booths". Without her not so secret disguise, the young man behind the counter recognized Jayne from an earlier visit and he quipped to her, "Back again so soon?"

There was no response from Jayne and she gave the young man an awkward smile as she walked toward the video booths. Each booth was small, about 5 feet wide by 10 feet long, with a narrow plastic bench on one side. The doors had a small porthole so outsiders could view the goings-on in each booth. Of course, there were glory holes cut into each side at varying heights. She walked down the narrow aisle, glancing into each booth to see if it was occupied, and, if so, by whom. She settled on the second booth from the end. Checking the booths on either side she saw that to her left was a couple that were intently watching a movie showing several men vigorously copulating with an enormously large breasted woman. The man in the booth (Jayne supposed it was the woman's husband as wedding rings were prominent on their hands) had his hands on the woman's rather large breasts and was in process of removing her bra. They both noticed Jan intently staring at them through the porthole and she quickly pulled away. Looking through the porthole at the booth to her right she saw a solitary man with his back to the door who was also watching a movie. She could see little details of him as he was dressed in a long coat and had the light in the booth turned to a low setting.

Entering her booth, she finally took off her warm overcoat. Underneath she wore only a black, full-length body stocking (crotchless, of course). For a woman of 47 she still had her shapely figure from her youth, accentuated by the large breasts that came with giving birth to two children, now grown and away at college. Her legs still retained good muscle tone and she was glad she choose the five-inch variety of high heels, which accentuated the muscles in her legs. Taking a five-dollar bill from her purse she deposited the money in the slot and began viewing the monitor in front of her. A variety of movies scrolled across the screen for her to select and she choose one from the interracial category.

The screen immediately filled with the sight of a large, almost gigantic, black man's cock furiously pounding at the pussy of a cute blond woman. The woman looked to be about 30 in age and couldn't have been more than 4 feet 10 inches tall and just over a 100 pounds in weight. The man towered over her, almost concealing her body from the camera. Jayne wondered to herself just how such a small woman could take what appeared to be a cock as long as her arm all the way into her dripping vagina. Jayne reflected on her last visit to the bookstore, the men's cocks that were barely half the size of the man in the movie and how she had ached for days afterward from having each one inside her. Still, the woman in the video cried out not in pain but in passion as the man withdrew and forced his member into her throat. She chugged every bit of him as he came in her mouth, gobs of jism spewing out the sides of her mouth and onto her face and neck. She felt herself warming down in that special place and she used her fingers to massage her clitoris.

Leland figured he had given the woman enough time to get situated and he left the car and entered the adult video store. With a two-day-old growth of stubble and one shirttail hanging out he caught the eye of the store clerk immediately. He walked straight toward him and, passing a twenty across the counter, inquired, "The woman that just came in here. Where is she?"

The clerk nodded toward the back of the store where the video booths were located as he grabbed the twenty. Leland gave him his practiced "shut up now and don't interfere" look and walked toward the booths.

Jayne had progressed through one more of the short feature movies. As she expected, several of the men in the store had wandered back to the video booth section and had briefly looked at the unescorted woman wearing a revealing outfit.

Jayne's next-door "neighbors", as it were, also were interested in the rarity of a single woman visiting the video booths. The couple had progressed to the point where the woman was down to her panties and bra and the man was completely naked. The man stood in front of the woman while she sucked his cock, trying to take every inch of his rather large member into her mouth.

"That's it, baby, suck that cock, take it all," he said, trying to imitate the dialogue in many of the movies he had seen. The woman played her part also, licking the shaft and turning her body so that anyone looking in from the outside would have a clear view of the proceedings.

"You want to see me give my cock to the bitch next door, don't you," he continued. The woman, who, with his cock filling her throat, could barely breathe let alone respond, only shook her head in the affirmative, playing a role she now had down pat. The man withdrew his cock from her mouth and turned to one of the glory holes in the wall on his right, the one with access to Jayne's booth. Sticking it into a hole at about waist height, he began to move it from side to side, in hopes of attracting attention.

Jayne's focus on the movie she was watching was interrupted by motion to her left. To her pleasant surprise, a large cock was beckoning to her from a hole in the wall. Jayne moved quickly to take the man's cock into her hands and began to vigorously rub it. Growing even harder with her ministrations, the man's cock now stretched to at least eight inches. Jayne then adjusted her position so she could suck the man's cock as she watched the video, just what she had been hoping for when she entered the booth.

Leland had made his way back to the video booths and was checking the occupants in each. The first few were empty but the next one was occupied by a large-breasted white woman, naked except for her high-heeled shoes, and a man who was standing against the wall to the right of the booth. Leland could see the man had his cock inserted into one of the glory holes and was enjoying himself immensely. Although he could not hear their voices, he could tell the woman was urging the man on. Stepping to the next booth, he viewed what he had come here to observe.

Leland watched through the glass as his "perp", as he called the people he was paid to follow, sucked the man's cock. Jayne was rather good at what she did, he thought to himself, as he took out his digital camera and began snapping pictures of her on her knees giving someone fantastic head. The porthole was not ideal for picture taking so he reeled off a long sequence of photos.

Just then, motion to the right side of the booth caught Leland's attention. A second man's cock had appeared through another of the glory holes, this one from the booth on Jayne's right. Leland moved so he could see who this newcomer was. He saw a large black man dressed in a long overcoat pressed against the wall of the adjacent booth.

Jayne, her mouth filled with cock, sensed motion on the opposite wall and turned to see a large black cock waving at her from the other side of the booth. Abandoning the man to her left for the present, she leaned over so she could touch the black man's cock, ensuring he would stay interested. Leaning further, she took it into her mouth and began to suck on it. After a few minutes she switched back to the other side. Suck, then switch. Back and forth. All the while Leland continued photographing the proceedings.

Leland believed he had enough pictures to tell his client what his wife had been doing in her off hours. More than enough for a real juicy divorce case, he thought. He was looking at the display on his camera and was about to shut it off when the woman in the booth looked straight at him and motioned with her hand, clearly indicating an invitation for him to join her. Leland thought for a second about ethical considerations, discarded any such thoughts and entered the booth.

Jayne began to perspire as she sucked first one, then the other cock. Her breathing became labored, what with her mouth full and the need to turn her body every 30 seconds or so. Taking a brief "breather" as it was, she noticed a man intently staring at her through the porthole. Her libido now operating at maximum, she immediately knew what she needed. Another cock. The guy looking at her appeared to be holding something up to the porthole every few seconds or so. A camera, maybe? In her excited condition, it barely registered. Turning to the man she beckoned him inside.

Once inside, Leland moved to Jayne's side and she quickly unzipped him and took out his cock. Employing her oft-practiced cocksucking skills she had him hard in no time. Leland stripped off his trousers and sat on the bench so the woman could suck him off in total comfort. Leland's comfort, that is. Jayne was on her knees, the bare linoleum floor clinging to her now sweat stained body stocking. Leland grasped Jayne's hair and, controlling her head, pushed his cock even deeper down her throat. Not that Jayne minded, of course.

Jayne had forgotten about the other two men's cocks as she concentrated on this stranger. Taking his cock from her mouth, she looked at him and uttered two words "Fuck me."

Leland heard the woman ask to fucked and readily complied. Raising her to her feet, he turned her so her back was to him, bent her at the waist so she could balance herself using the bench and inserted his cock in her pussy. The woman moaned in pleasure and began to gyrate her hips to maximize her pleasure.

As Jayne and Leland fucked the two men whose cocks were so recently being sucked through the glory holes wondered just what had so abruptly caused the woman to quit. As chance would have it, they both left their respective booths at the same time and looked in Jayne's booth for the answer to their question.

Leland noticed that the two men from the adjacent booths were looking in the porthole and he decided on a plan that would really produce a picture for his client that would seal a no-alimony divorce. He motioned for the men to enter the booth with him. All of Jayne's senses were tuned to the cock now bringing her to the point of climax. She noticed movement in the booth but did not see that there were now two more players in this little drama.

Leland was ready to cum and sensed that Jayne was also. He withdrew from her and let go with a long ropy squirt of cum that landed on her ass, legs and lower back. Jayne began moan again and Leland knew she was cumming also. He retrieved his camera from his trouser pocket and motioned the two men to come forward. The black man took his cock and inserted it into Jayne's well-lubricated pussy, thrusting vigorously. He came in only a few seconds and withdrew. The other man immediately stepped up and began fucking Jayne. He was able to last a little longer and when he came Jayne was panting so fiercely that she almost collapsed when he finally withdrew. Leland helped her to a sitting position, having pocketed his camera with a few more well aimed shots for evidence.

The other men exited quickly, having no reason to stay in the booth. Leland was dressing when he heard the woman ask, "Why not come home with me. There is more of this for you if you want." Leland knew immediately that it was a bad idea; fucking a client's wife, his "perp" for god's sake, but Leland had made a life out of making bad choices.

Next: Chapter 2