Jayne's Latin Licker Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda's hips were pushing and grinding in small urgent movements, crushing the swell of her pubes against Jayne's foot. Her panties were buried between the lips of her cunt and her juices were flowing, sliding slick and oily from her creaming slit.

"-in each others mouth and our breasts c-crushed together - oh Christ!"

Jayne thought she was going to cum right there.

"Did you masturbate?"

Amanda nodded quickly.

"Yes - when I got home. I couldn't wait to get home. Straight into the bedroom. Straight onto the bed, with my clothes on - unbutton my blouse, pull up my bra, oh God! pull my pants down, sometimes just aside. Soaking, dripping wet, ohhhh… "

Her thighs clenched and unclenched, trapping Jayne's foot in a trembling embrace. Her mouth formed the words soundlessly. "-I'm cummminggg…"

Jayne reached across and held her tightly by both arms, fighting an urge to cover that oooh-ing mouth with hers and bury her tongue inside it, instead looking warily around the bar, expecting to see the whole room staring at them. The bartender was at the far end of the bar, and now that the game was into half-time he was flirting with the waitress. Nobody was taking the slightest notice of the two women.

Jayne waited until Amanda had calmed down, looking at her, her lower lip caught gently in her teeth. "Did you enjoy that?"

Amanda took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Mmmmmm."

"I want you to come home with me tonight - now. Right now." said Jayne, feeling lightheaded and tremendously aroused. She held Amanda's eyes. "Do you want to?"

"Try and stop me."

Jayne came out of the kitchen with two drinks in her hand. She gave one to Amanda and settled on the sofa directly across from her. In the brighter lights of the room she could see how lovely she was. Those deep, dark eyes, heavy lidded and incredibly sexy, surrounded by the smooth, olive skin of her face. And that mouth.

Amanda was looking at her too, frankly appraising the woman she had followed so often. They kept it low-key at first. About their jobs, their failed marriages (quickly past that) to hobbies and clothes and good restaurants and stuff, but it had to come around again. They both knew it was going to. Savouring it. There was a moment's silence when they stopped small-talking.

"If I ask you to do something, will you do it?" Amanda said softly.

Jayne nodded slowly, eyes locked with hers.

"Would you put on that white summer dress for me?"

Jayne raised her eyebrows and smiled gently. "Really?"

Amanda closed her eyes slowly and nodded once.

Jayne went into the bedroom and came out several minutes later wearing the thin summer dress. It clung to her figure, revealing every delectable curve and protruberance. She was completely naked underneath it.

She was rewarded by a shaky intake of breath from Amanda, who was staring at her, running her eyes shamelessly over her body, resting on the protruding stalks of her nipples. Jayne felt her eyes on them, and they erected, as if she was stroking them with her fingers.

"I'm going to stand up - " Amanda stood up. "- and I want you to come over and put your arms around me - and kiss me.

"

Still staring into those dark pools of her eyes Jayne mouthed I'd love to.

"Why don't you turn down the lights." whispered Amanda.

Jayne switched off the lamp on the table beside her, leaving just the floor lamp in the corner to cast its intimate glow around the room. She walked across the floor and straight into the open arms of the Italian beauty.

It was a gentle, tentative kiss at first, exploring, brushing, getting moist. Jayne felt the soft cushion of Amanda's full lips pressing on her own as gradually the kiss got deeper and her mouth opened. The first tickling thrust of her tongue sent waves of unspeakable pleasure down into her belly and between her thighs. She pushed her tongue deep into Amanda's mouth and the two women began to French kiss in earnest.

Amanda's hands crept down Jayne's back, following the ridge of her spine and then over the flaring curve of her ass. She held the two bulging globes in her palms and then she pulled her in, grinding her belly against Jayne's, urging Jayne with her thrusting hips to do the same to her. Which she did.

They stood in the middle of the room, belly to belly, thigh to thigh, breasts mashed together, mouths glued to each other, writhing their pubic mounds in little circles, pulling each other in by their taut buttocks, the harsh, rapid breathing of their arousal the only sound in the softly lit room. They stood like that for almost five minutes. Finally Jayne broke away, flushed and hot, breathless with desire.

She stepped back from Amanda. Her breasts were rising and falling, almost bursting out of the clinging dress.

"N-now I want you to do s-something for me."

Amanda stood in front of her, lips swollen and pouting, her hair slightly awry.

"Anything -just tell me," she gasped.

"Let's get our breath back - have a drink first, then…"

Jayne went to the kitchen and got fresh drinks. In the meantime Amanda went to the bathroom to straighten her hair and re-apply her lipstick. When she came back, Jayne was sitting on the settee, drink in hand. The other settee was arranged directly opposite, about three feet away. Amanda's drink was on the table beside it. She sat down, aware of the closeness of the seating. Jayne watched her, openly lusting at her. Amanda ogled her in turn.

So…?" she said

"Take off your blouse - and your skirt."

Jayne watched with unconcealed lust as Amanda did so, standing finally in the middle of the room in just her bra and panties. Jayne stared at the tops of her full breasts where they plunged down in a deep cleft into her bra. Her panties were the briefest. Jayne gaped hungrily at the bulge of Amanda's cunt, seeing the faint darkness of her pubic hair underneath the shimmering triangle of silk.

"Sit down, here, in front of me." she said.

Amanda sat down in the seat opposite. "I'm curious," she said, head cocked to the side, those gorgeous lips stretched in a smile. "What are we going to do?"

"We're going to talk."

"Talk?" Amanda's eyebrows arched. "Just talk?"

"No. Talk, and look - ."

Jayne took a sip of her drink and ran her tongue slowly over her lips. She slid her hand down until it rested on the bulging mound of her pubis.

"- and masturbate."

Amanda gave a little gasp of arousal.

"We're going to talk about sex," Jayne went on. "And while we're talking I will be looking at you, at your mouth and your breasts and your belly and between your legs. And I will be masturbating. You will tell me all the things I ask in the most obscene language while I finger myself off. And you will be looking at me. You will stare at my breasts - my tits, as I fondle them and grope them and you will watch my hand rub between my thighs, watch my fingers part the lips of my cunt, see me finger-fuck myself, as you will be fingering your own cunt."

Amanda was staring at Jayne as she spoke and her breasts were heaving. She had her hands cupped beneath them, pulling up on them, head nodding in approval at Jayne's words.

"Do you masturbate often?" Jayne suddenly started the game.

"Every day - every night." Amanda looked directly at her, still fondling her breasts.

"Until you cum?"

"Yes - to exhaustion." Her hand was rubbing her mound over the silk panties, thighs slightly spread.

Jayne watched her hand, imitating it with her own, the hem of the white dress riding up her thighs, inches from her crotch. Amanda was staring down there.

"You're looking between my legs." said Jayne huskily. "Can you see my - cunt?"

Amanda's response was an intake of breath. "Just - just a little."

"I love to masturbate - wank." said Jayne. "Sometimes I do it in work, at my desk. Or on the bus, or train."

Amanda had her legs open and her hand was working underneath her panties, finger extended to slide along her dripping slit.

"What do you think of when you do it?" she breathed.

"Everything - anything that excites me - makes my cunt wet. Gleaming wet cunts, dripping with juice, erect clits, hard cocks, big globulous breasts, full lactating tits leaking milk, little budding titties with large puffy nipples, little budding cocks, young boys' stiff little cocks - oohh fuckk!" She pulled the hem of the dress right up over her hips, exposing the glistening pink lips of her cunt. She pushed another finger in there, moaning as she did.

"I let a young boy dry-fuck me on the train." she gasped.

"You what? - ohh Christ! Oh Jesus you didn't," groaned Amanda, bucking her hips forward, lifting her ass of the seat, pumping her fingers into her squelching cunt. "What did he do?"

"He pushed his stiff cock up against my ass and humped me. I could feel his little stiffy poking into me. If I could have lifted my skirt I would have let him slide that hard young prick into my soaking cunt."

"Ohh yess-ss, gorgeous." Amanda was rubbing furiously. "What age was he?"

"I-I dunno - mmmm- seventeen, maybe eighteen."

"Ahhhh –hhhh." Another frantic fingering. "Did you make him cum?"

"He was standing behind me right there on the train. I told him he could cum and I pushed my ass back into him and felt him shivering and I knew he was shooting all that lovely boy spunk into his trousers."

"Ohh my cunt!" Amanda was pumping three fingers into her herself.

"I'M C-CUMMMM-INNNGG…!"

Legs wide open, she frigged herself to orgasm, coming around her pistoning fingers. Then she slumped back on the settee, breathing rapidly, her hand cupped over the mound of her pubis.

"That - that was sensational," she panted, eyes still shining with passion. "Did you really do that - with that boy?"

"Yes - two weeks ago, during that hot spell," Jayne was lying back, her breathing recovered slightly.

"I'd love to have a young boy screw me," said Amanda thickly. "Show him what to do, let him suck my breasts."

"While you suck his little boy-cock?" said Jayne.

"Yes, make it hard, a little teenage stiffy." Amanda began to rub herself again.

" - and fondle his hard little balls!" she gasped.

"- so full of young cum - thick and hot-"

" - just waiting to spurt out of his stiff little poker."

"Lying on top of me, pushing that hot little dick against my belly, me holding it, guiding it into my juicing cunt, soaking wet, waiting for it."

Her hips were squirming on the settee again, spreading her legs, pulling aside her panties, fingers probing, rubbing.

"Hands on his firm young ass," moaned Jayne, eyes glued between Amanda's thighs, her middle finger making frantic circles over the swollen button of her clitoris.

"Ahh yess-s, pulling him into my hot hole, little hard dicky sliding between my cunt-lips, tickling my clit, feeling his young balls, bursting with boy-cum, slapping against the cheeks of my ass - ohhh Jayne," she moaned. "Wouldn't it be fucking gorgeous?"

"H-he wouldn't last long," groaned Jayne. "He would w-want to unload all his hot young cream into that delicious wet cunt of yours."

"Ohhh-hh fuck-kkk…yes-ss, me too." Amanda was bucking up and down as if he was already inside her. " - I would want him to - to shoot his load up me."

"He's fucking that young cock into you now, Amanda," urged Jayne. "His belly is slapping against yours, driving his little dick into your soaking quim."

Amanda was nodding, eyes tightly shut, letting Jayne tell her, pulling the dream boy inside her.

"He wants to suck your tits, Amanda. Let him milk your big breasts, put his mouth round your fat nipples."

Amanda's hands moved up and slid underneath her bra, pulling it up and over her bulging breasts. With a surge of ecstasy, Jayne got her first look at her new friend's magnificent creamy olive titties, topped by the largest dark brown nipples she had ever seen. Jayne slipped another finger into her already puffy cunt. It was like sliding into hot butter. But she had to hold off. She wanted to come with Amanda.

"T-tell him to come inside me, Jayne." Amanda's legs were spread obscenely wide, allowing Jayne to feast her lustful eyes on her friend driving three glistening fingers into the pink flesh of her cunt.

"He's almost ready, Amanda. His hard little balls are ready to release their load of hot spunk. Can't you feel that young cock swelling inside your hungry cunt? Go on, you horny bitch, suck him off into you. Suck him with your cunt-lips! Now Amanda! Ohhh he's cumming, can't you feel his hot spunk??"

Jayne was masturbating furiously, her words exciting her as much as her finger-fucking.

"YESSS-SSS.." squealed Amanda, plunging her fingers deep into her creaming pussy "Little boy's spunk, squirting into my fucking cunt. Ahhh FUCKKK - I'M CUMMINGG…FUCK ME -FUCK ME FUCK ME-EE!"

Jayne watched Amanda's writhing body with smokey-eyed lust, biting her lower lip as her own orgasm surged up from her prodding fingers and exploded in her cunt, releasing a pent-up flood of slick juice that bathed her hand in a glistening film.

They slumped back into the seats almost together, exhausted by the force of their mutual climax. The room was filled with the rasp of their rapid breathing. They both recovered slowly, not trusting themselves to speak, looking at each other all the while. Eventually Amanda spoke. Her voice was shaking slightly, filled with unconcealed passion.

"I want to be naked with you. I want both of us to be naked. Naked ass, naked tits, naked cunt."

She was shrugging off her bra as she spoke, then she slid her panties down her thighs and kicked them off her toe.

Jayne's dress was up around her waist anyway. She pulled it over her head and flung it across the room, her eyes locked with Amanda's.

They sat like that for almost a minute, their legs lasciviously wide. Jayne stared at the pink, cream-filmed lips between Amanda's thighs, crowned by the neat little triangle of dark hair. Amanda was nipping her lower lip, white teeth gleaming, staring at the same place between Jayne's legs. Jayne put her hands down and spread the swollen lips, exposing the coral flesh of her womanhood. Amanda made an O with her mouth and did the same. The two women sat like that, their eyes sliding up to meet, then down to stare.

Amanda stuck her tongue out lewdly, flicking it up and down, her mouth wide, telling Jayne without words that she wanted to lick her cunt. Jayne mimed back at her, telling her the same, smacking her lips as if she was savouring her cunt-cream already.

Amanda ran her hands slowly up over her belly and cupped them beneath her jutting breasts. Her nipples were easily a full inch long, standing up from the bulge of her raised aureoles, like the teats on a baby's bottle.

"Would you like to suck these?" she whispered huskily, squeezing the creamy globes, pointing them at Jayne, offering…

"Oh Jesuss," Jayne breathed. "Your breasts are gorgeous...your nipples…ohh Amanda."

"Y-yours too, Jayne. I want to suck them and grope them later, and squeeze them against mine - but I want to tell you something first."

"Is it horny?"

"For me it is - I hope for you too"

"Ohh tell me, please."

Continued…

Hi everyone

Please feel free to comment on this story to me. I would greatly appreciate any feedback as this is my first submission to Literotica. Your vote of course would be a huge bonus.

Thanks for taking the time.

12