Jay's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Melissa gives her husband a nice birthday present.
4.2k words
4.37
59.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kirsten. I'm twenty-five years old, and I have been exploring my sexuality following a bad breakup. I'm 5'3", about 128 lbs with reddish hair, 32C breasts, and a nice athletic build. I'm not a model by any means, but men think I'm cute.

A couple weeks ago, I was over at my friend's house looking at her laptop while she outlined her plan for her husband's birthday.

"Seriously Melissa, I am NOT getting naked in the same COUNTRY with her" I stared at the picture displayed on Melissa's computer screen.

"It's not a big deal, she's cool. You don't have to worry at all." She protested.

I glanced again at the Facebook images from a recent trip to the beach. Melissa's college friend Ali was incredible. Unless she had photoshopped her picture, she had the perfect body. Tight, toned, perfect dimensions. In addition, she was gorgeous. She could easily have been a model with her stunning facial features. High cheek bones, perfect lips, beautiful brown eyes, perfect hair.

I shook my head, "I don't know."

"Look, ANYONE would be intimidated by her. She's perfect. She works out like a demon, not that she really needs to. But she's so nice. And she's willing to help out. It will be fun!" Melissa was practically begging now.

"Ok." I sighed. "I'm in. And Miss Perfect is on board?"

Melissa was grinning ear to ear, "She's looking forward to it. Little Miss Perfect is somewhat of a slut, truth be told..."

For the second time in the last couple months, I found myself giving in to my friend request for an adventure. I stared again at Ali's picture.

Since Jordan didn't kick up a fuss about Melissa going to Henry's party with me, she wanted to do some special for him for his birthday. That's where Ali came in.

Apparently, Jordan had a real hard on for Ali dating back to their college days, and he had tried unsuccessfully to talk the two friends into a threesome. Melissa had not been as sexually adventurous during those years, plus she had been intimidated by her roommates looks. I can see why.

Melissa and Ali had remained good friends over the years; however, they were not able to get together very often due to work and distance. That's why I had never met her before.

As Melissa filled me in on the details of her birthday surprise for Jordan, I couldn't help but smile. He was going to go crazy.

Over the next couple weeks, Melissa kept me updated on how her plans were coming along, and I was starting to get over my nervousness about her friend.

The day of the surprise, Ali flew in on that afternoon. I joined her and Melissa for a couple drinks at a local bar, and, I have to admit, I liked her. She was such a nice sweet person, that I was stunned by some of the stories she told us as we sat at the bar. After a few drinks, we all headed over to Melissa's place.

She showed us to the bedroom where she had placed a heavy wooden chair a short distance away from the foot of their bed. A blindfold lay across the seat, and soft cuffs were in place on the chair legs and back rest. On the bed, she had laid out several toys along with a riding crop and more restraints.

"So I'll ply him with a drink or two, then get him in here with the promise of some fun. Then I'll get him tied up good and tight!" Melissa giggled.

We followed her from the master bedroom down the hall into their guestroom.

Ali and I looked at the clothes laid out on the bed. All of the outfits belonged to Melissa, and all of them were Jordan's favorites. The three of us were close enough to the same size physically that any of the outfits would more or less fit and look good.

Melissa picked up a slinky black dress and held it up to Ali. "I think this would be perfect for you!"

Next she picked up a football jersey, and handed it to me. I held it against my body as I checked myself out in the mirror.

"Perfect!" Melissa smiled.

Finally, she pointed to one of Jordan's white dress shirts. "And that's mine..."

Ali, twirled around, holding the dress next to her body. "What about...you know...I mean I am NOT wearing your panties!"

I burst out laughing as Melissa wiped tears from her eyes, "No...no underwear...tonight girls, we go commando!"

Ali and I laid the clothes back on the bed as Melissa dug around in the closet. She emerged holding a shopping bag. "Ta da!"

She reached into the bag and pulled out three identical, full face, plastic cat masks along with three blonde wigs.

Ali burst into laughter, "My god Melissa! What the hell are those?"

Holding one of the masks to her face, Melissa laughed, "He won't know who we are!"

"He's gonna think he walked into a bad horror movie!" I gasped as I reached out to pick up a mask, "We'll scare the shit out of him!"

"Just want him to be a little confused!" Melissa grinned as she pulled on a wig covering her own hair.

We laughed as we each tried on wigs and masks, and then I took off leaving Melissa and Ali to catch up and finish getting ready for the evening. I agreed that I would be back around 7:30.

I grabbed a shower, trimmed myself up, and grabbed a light dinner as I got ready for the evening. At 7:15, I was parking my car on the street just down from Melissa's condo.

I shot her a brief text: Here

A few seconds later, she texted back: Back door. Ali will let you in.

Minutes later, I was undressing in the spare room with Ali. She was beautiful, and I blushed when she caught me staring at her naked body. Grinning, she slipped into her back dress, and I pulled the football jersey over my head. We giggled as we helped each other tuck hair under a blonde wig.

She shushed me as we heard voices in the hall.

"This way baby..." Melissa teased seductively.

"...If you let me run into anything..." Jordan was obviously already blindfolded.

Ali and I giggled when we heard Jordan's surprised gasp.

"She must be tying him up. " Ali whispered pressing her ear against the door.

I stifled a laugh as we heard Jordan moan, "Bitch is teasing him!"

We stepped back from the door when we heard Melissa in the hall, "Don't go anywhere baby..be right back..."

She burst through the door, and threw herself face down on the bed burying her face in a pillow to muffle her laughter.

"Oh god..." She gasped, "He is so fucking hard he can't stand himself!"

She looked up at us, "Damn...you guys look hot!!"

We put arms around each other and grinned as Melissa got naked then slipped on the white shirt still laying on the bed.

"Shall we ladies?" She adjusted her own wig and mask and motioned us out the door. Ali and I followed, making sure our own masks were in place.

Our footsteps were covered by the thick carpet along with the rock tunes from the internet radio on the dresser. We entered the room, and Melissa and I sat on the edge of the bed. Jordan's chair was about 10 feet away giving us plenty of room. Ali moved in front of him. He was still dressed in his office attire. Slacks, white shirt, blue striped tie, and dress shoes.

Jordan jumped as Ali rested a hand on his thigh. Slowly she caressed his leg, moving her hand up toward his crotch. He moaned as the palm of her hand pressed against the obvious bulge in his trousers.

"...Fuck Melissa..." He groaned as Ali continued to rub his crotch. Jordan strained against the cuffs holding him the chair as he tried to grind his pelvis harder into Ali's hand.

Melissa and I were struggling not to laugh as Ali moved around behind the chair. Reaching over his shoulders, Ali loosened Jordan's tie and unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt. She slid her hands underneath his shirt and rubbed his chest.

Jordan was already in sexual agony, "...Melissa...come on baby...let me up already..."

Melissa leaned in close me and barely whispered, "...light weight..."

I almost lost it right there, but I bit my lip and suppressed my giggles.

Ali move back around in front of Jordan, letting her hands run along his body. She looked over at Melissa who nodded. Slowly, Ali reached up and slid off Jordan's blindfold, stepping quickly back to sit between Melissa and I as Jordan blinked his eyes.

The look on his face was priceless as Jordan just stared at us. Ali, Melissa, and I all sat on the edge of the bed wearing our freaky cat masks, wigs, and a one of Melissa's outfits. Sitting down, the small differences in our heights and general builds were somewhat disguised.

"What the fuck..." Jordan whispered to himself as he looked at each of us in turn. "...Melissa...?"

Ali leaned back on the bed. Melissa ran a hand up one of her legs, while I ran a hand up the other. She slowly pumped her hips as our hands reached the hem of her short dress. We pushed her dress up, revealing her pussy as she spread her legs. She was already wet, and her pussy lips almost glistened with moisture. Ali moaned softly as Melissa's fingers flickered across her clit.

Jordan was totally stunned. He kept looking back and forth at each of us, but his gaze kept returning to Ali's pussy. Melissa traced her fingers slowly up Ali's slit. I reached up and cupped one of Ali's tits in my hand, caressing it through the thin fabric of her dress.

Ali sighed as Melissa gently slid a couple fingers into her wet pussy. Melissa started to glide her fingers in and out of her friend's cunt as Ali gasped and pumped her hips. Melissa pulled her fingers from Ali's pussy and held them to my face. Her fingers pressed through the opening in my mask, and I took them in my mouth. I sucked on them, tasting the juices from Ali's pussy.

Jordan's eyes were wide open, and the bulge in his pants looked painful.

Pulling her fingers back out of my mouth, Melissa got to her feet and walked over to her husband. Without a word, she reached down and undid his belt. Jordan moaned as Melissa reached into his pants, gripped his cock and freed it his clothing.

"...Oh fuck..." He grunted as his cock stood stiff at attention.

Ali stood up. I slipped the straps of her black dress over her shoulders, and she it slide over her body to puddle at her feet. Her perfect body was taunt as she stretched her arms seductively over her head and arched her back. Melissa and I ran our hands over her tits, her smooth belly, her hips and her ass, and then between her legs as she moaned and sighed.

I pulled the football jersey up over my hips and pressed my naked lower half against Ali's beautiful body. My hands played over her tits, pinching already painfully stiff nipples. Ali reached underneath my jersey and returned the favor. Melissa picked up a large dildo from the bed waving it in front of our faces. Ali turned around to face the bed as I picked up a pair of soft cuffs off the bed.

Ali bent over and place her legs wide apart as she rested her chest on the bed. I grabbed her arms and twisted them behind her back> I cuffed her wrists together as Melissa began to run the dildo up and down Ali's wet slit. Ali squirmed and moaned as the head of the artificial cock was placed at the entrance to her pussy. She pushed back and groaned as Melissa teased her with the dildo. Ali groaned as her pussy was finally penetrated with the artificial cock.

Melissa began to slowly fuck her friend with the fake dick, and I reached underneath Ali to play with her clit.

Ali's body tensed and shuddered as we played with her pussy. She shivered as feelings of pleasure washed over her. Her back arched, and I knew that she was close to getting off. Ali moaned as Melissa shoved the dildo in deep, and, in a split second, Ali was cumming.

I could see her biting her lip as she tried not to cry out. She buried her face in the covers, moaning into the bed as her orgasm washed over her. I could hear her whimpering as Melissa roughly fucked her with the dildo.

Jordan was in agony. His cock was twitching as her tried to rub it against anything to get some relief. I looked at Melissa, and she gave me a little nod. As she continued to fuck her friend, I went over, lifted my shirt out of the way, and straddled Jordan's cock.

I didn't let him penetrate me despite his moans and attempts to guide his cock into my pussy. I sat on him, grinding my hips against his groin. I moaned as his thick shaft slid against my sensitive clit.

I looked back over my shoulder as I heard something smack against bare skin. Melissa had picked up the ridding crop, and she was using it on Ali's upturned ass.

Jordan was straining to press himself against me.

"...come on Kirsten..." He begged. "...fuck me...please..."

I pulled off my mask and wig as Jordan had obviously identified me by my moan, and grinned at him.

"Now Jordan...you know that wouldn't be fair..." I teased as I continued to slowly grind against him.

Warm feelings radiated through my body, and my pussy was dripping wet. "Come on Jordan...make me cum...mmmm...come on...that's it..."

I held on tight to him as I came, humping my clit hard against his cock. "...mmmmm...ahhh...yes...oh god...fuck...ahhhhh..."

My body shuddered as waves of intense pleasure crashed through me. I collapsed against him as I caught my breath. Finally, I kissed him and stood up.

Ali was now begging for relief as I moved back toward the bed leaving Jordan stiff, horny and frustrated. Melissa relented and ran her hand gently over Ali's flaming red ass. We released her hands, and Ali rolled over on her back gasping.

Melissa sat down on the edge of the bed next to her friend, and I dropped to my knees in front of her. She drew her legs up and spread her legs wide as I ran my tongue up the inside of her thighs toward her pussy. She fell back on the bed, unbuttoning her shirt so she could play with her tits. She let out a deep sigh as my tongue traced across her pussy lips.

Ali managed to get to her feet, and she and walked over to Jordan. As he watched me eating out his wife, Ali reached down to stroke Jordan's rock hard shaft. She turned her back to him and sat on his lap, guiding his stiff cock slide into her soaking wet pussy.

"...fuck..." Jordan hissed as she let him sink all the way into her cunt. Slowly she leaned forward, pulling almost completely off of his cock. Ali started to slowly grind her hips allowing just the tip of his swollen cock inside her. Jordan groaned in frustration at Ali's slow pace. But she continued to hold his cock just inside her pussy, rotating her hips seductively as he begged her to fuck him. Slowly she let herself sink down again on his cock until he was balls deep.

I pulled Melissa's hands down tight to her side as I buried my face between her legs. She thrust her hips up against me at every stroke of my tongue, and her breathing became shallow and ragged. I flicked the tip of my tongue across her sensitive bud again and again until she was writhing on the bed. Not abel to hold back any longer, Melissa howled as she came hard.

"AHHHH...FUUCKKKKK!!" She screamed as her body twisted and bucked on the bed.

I let go of her hands and held on tight to her thighs as I continued to lick her clit. Gasping for breath, she ripped off her mask and wig as she started to cum again. Sitting up, she grabbed the back of my head to hold me tightly in place as her body convulsed and shuddered through a second orgasm.

Finally the shock of her orgasm receded, and she let me come up for air. I grinned up at her as we both turned around to watch Ali still grinding slowly on Jordan's cock. He was staring at his wife over Ali's shoulder with a confused look in his eyes.

"So...who're you fucking baby?" Melissa teased as she stroked my hair. I rested my head on her leg and grinned at Jordan.

Melissa patted me on the head as she stood up, her shirt gaping open to show just a suggestion her her tits. Very sexy. I knelt at the foot of the bed, absentmindedly playing with my pussy.

Standing behind her husband, Melissa draped her arms around his shoulders, and slid her hands into his shirt. Jordan was still trying to thrust deeper into Ali's pussy, but she leaned forward, totally in control of the tempo and depth of their mating.

Melissa bent back Jordan's head and kissed him deeply as Ali suddenly stood up and turned around. Dropping to her knees in front of him, she removed her mask and wig as she took his rigid cock deep into her mouth. Jordan gasped as he broke the kiss with Melissa.

He stared down at the top of Ali's head, still looking confused until she looked up and smiled at him.

Eyes wide in amazement, Jordan was speechless as Ali rubbed the head of his cock on her face.

"Happy Birthday Jordan..." She whispered before taking him deep into her mouth.

Jordan grunted, his whole body shaking, as he unloaded in Ali's mouth. She tried hard to take it all, but cum dribbled out of the side of her mouth as she gagged a little bit with the second spurt. Jordan strained against his restraints as Ali continued to suck on his sensitive cock. Finally, she pulled back and licked her lips as Jordan collapsed back into the chair.

"...holy fuck..." Jordan gasped as he tried to catch his breath, "...fuck...Ali...damn..."

Ali giggled as she ran her hand over the sensitive head of his still twitching cock.

I moved over behind Ali, and I hugged her from behind. My hands ran lightly over her tits as she shuddered sighing deeply. We fell back onto the floor in front of Jordan, our limbs intertwined as we ground our naked bodies against each other. It was Melissa's turn to straddle her husband.

"We need to get you hard again baby..." She muttered into his ear as she slipped the shirt off of her shoulders. "What would turn you on baby...mmmm?"

Ali rolled up onto her hands and knees as I reached under the bed. I pulled out a bottle of lube that Melissa had stashed away earlier. I caught Jordan's attention as I squeezed a big gob of the stuff onto my fingers. I turned my attention to Ali, and she shuddered as I began working the lube around her sphincter and into her tight asshole.

Melissa grinned as she whispered to Jordan, "Ali's never been fucked in the ass before baby..."

An evil grin crossed Jordan's face as Melissa sighed, "...that's it...does that get you hard baby..."

From my position on the floor I could see Jordan's cock getting hard again. Melissa took advantage of his recovering erection and guided him into her waiting pussy.

"Do you want to fuck Ali in the ass...baby?" She muttered as she began to ride Jordan's cock.

I worked my fingers deeper into Ali's ass as I heard Jordan hiss. "...god yes..."

Ali was groaning as I worked first one, then two fingers into her ass, stretching her out in preparation for Jordan's cock. Jordan grunted as his wife impaled herself on his cock over and over.

"...untie me baby...please..." He begged, and this time, Melissa laughed and got off his lap. She knelt down by the side of the chair and started undoing the ankle cuffs.

"Get ready Ali, I'm turning him loose!" Melissa teased.

Ali glanced over at the couple looking more than a little nervous. "Oh fuck..."

I continued to stroke my fingers in and out of her asshole until Jordan was completely freed.

He was like a madman, his face contorted with lust. He practically leaped at us and shoved me aside. I fell back laughing as he pushed Ali forward on the carpet.

Ali fell flat on her stomach, face first in the carpet as Jordan twisted her arms behind her back. Holding her wrists tight with one hand, he gripped his cock with the other and nestled it against her virgin asshole.

"...fuck...oh god...easy Jordan..." Ali moaned as the head of Jordan's stiff cock began to press into her tight anal entrance.

Melissa leaned forward and brushed back the hair from her friend's face. She bent over to kiss her as Jordan pressed in deeper.

"...ahhh...fuck...I don't think I can do this...Melissa...please...wait, wait...wait...oh god..." Ali whimpered through Melissa's kisses.

12