Jay's Invitation/Henry's Party

Story Info
Melissa and Kirsten attend a Lifestyle Party.
8.8k words
4.68
26.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay's Invitation/Henry's Party

Let me say up front that I apologize for the length of this story. Some tales just take time to tell.

My name is Kirsten. For those of you who have not been following my adventures, I'm twenty-five years old, and I have been exploring my sexuality following a bad breakup. I'm 5'3", about 132 lbs with reddish hair, 32C breasts, and a nice athletic build. Men find me attractive, but I'm not a model by any means. I like to think of myself as the cute, girl next door type. I like kickboxing workouts, running, and biking when I have time.

A couple weeks ago, I received an invitation to a "Lifestyle Party" from Jay. He was a guy I met who rented out a room in his house as a "dungeon". Jay had constructed a more intense version of his dungeon in the basement for his private use. Melissa, who I met through a Craigslist ad, and I had had the opportunity to enjoy rooms both in the past. Melissa is married to Jordan, and they have become fellow travelers on my erotic adventures.

The invitation was for two, and a follow-up email from Jay last week made it clear that he was hoping Melissa would be the second. So I invited her. Jordan was away on business the weekend of the party, and Melissa had his full blessing to "go have some fun".

The night of the party I caught an Uber, and headed over to pick up Melissa just a bit after nine. I had already looked up the location, and I was a bit surprised to find out that it was not far from where I lived, but in a rather pricey neighborhood of McMansions set back on large, private lots.

As we meandered through the neighborhood, Melissa looked out the window of the car.

"This isn't the same place" She muttered.

"No. Jay said it's a friend of his."

We stepped out of the car, paid the driver, and headed up the long driveway to the large house that stood on top a slight hill. The driveway curved around the front, and we followed it up to the front steps which led to a covered porch that wrapped about the front and one side.

"Nice house." Melissa stated, obviously impressed.

"No kidding." It was a very nice house.

The double doors opened before either one of us could knock.

I held out the invitation.

"Ladies." The guy who took the invitation looked like a Chippendale Dancer before, well, stripping down to dance. He smiled and motioned us inside.

I stepped into the entrance hall with Melissa close behind. Music floated in from somewhere, and we could hear the murmuring of voices from within the house.

Stopping at a small table, the guy picked up a couple of masks, and handed them to us.

"If you please." He grinned, focusing his gaze on Melissa.

Giggling under my breath, I fit the mask to my face as Melissa did the same.

She leaned over to me and whispered, "This is so Eyes Wide Shut."

She looked amazing. The colors of her mask matched the purple of her silk dress, hiding just enough of her face to make her look mysterious and very exotic. Her blonde hair flowed down over her bare shoulders. Her dress clung lightly to her curves, held up by the thinnest of straps.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the hall mirror. I was also transformed. The black and while mask covered my eyes and half of the right side of my face. A sexy Phantom of the Opera look. I was wearing a white cotton tunic, the front tied loosely but showing a decent amount of cleavage, over a black mid length skirt.

"This way."

I glanced at Melissa and shrugged as we followed our guide through the doors to our left.

"This is the parlor." He explained as a number of guests turned to look at the new arrivals. The room was fairly large with a number of seating areas throughout.

All of the women were in masks. The guys in suits. As I glanced around the room, I noticed a couple in the corner. She was leaning back against the wall with her dress pushed up to her hips. The gentleman she was with was kissing her neck as he was fingering her pussy. I blushed as I look away. My gaze fell on another woman sitting in the lap of her companion. She had on an emerald green dress that was very low cut. As she talked to a guy sitting next to them, her companion had his hand inside her dress rubbing her tits.

I bit my lip as my face flushed deep red. I looked over at Melissa who was staring at a at a couple fucking at the other end of the room. The woman was bent over the arm of a leather chair her skirt pushed over her hips. Her eyes were closed, and she was making little grunting sounds as she was slowly fucked from behind by a tall older looking guy.

We followed our guide into the formal dining room. The table was covered with a wide assortment of cheese, crackers, appetizers, fruit, and deserts. Against one wall, a bar was set up with a bartender.

"Feel free to help yourselves." He waved toward the table, "Would you ladies like anything to drink?"

I was already feeling a bit turned on just walking through the first room, and I didn't trust my self to speak, so I just nodded. Melissa must have been feeling the same way as she croaked, "Yes...um... wine please..."

"Me too..." I managed to whisper.

Our guide waited as the bartender poured our wine.

We clinked our glasses together as we muttered, "Cheers."

"Shall we?" He smiled as he headed out of the room into a hallway. The lights were low in the corridor, and guests walked back and forth from one room to another.

The first door on the left was a den with a large stone fire place. Large leather chairs faced the hearth. Despite the warmer weather outside, a fire was lit. I peeked in. Couples were paired off in quiet conversation. In one corner, a young woman sat between two guys on a love seat. Her head rested on the back of the love seat, her eyes closed, the guys running their hands over her body which was barely covered with a very short black dress. Kneeling next to the hearth, a pretty blonde was taking turns licking the hard cocks of several guys standing around her.

Our guide spoke up, "These rooms are mainly for people who want to relax, enjoy some company, maybe get comfortable before moving on."

"Moving on?" I stifled a giggle as I sipped at my wine.

"...to more...well...interesting interactions..." He continued down the hall, pointing out a room that held a baby grand piano, a smaller room with a TV mounted to the wall, a half bath, and a kitchen toward the back of the house.

In every room, guests were flirting or engaging in some degree of foreplay if not outright sexual activity. In the kitchen, a striking punk rock looking woman was sitting back with her butt resting on her heels, her top pulled down to reveal her firm tits. She was taking a rigid cock deep into her mouth as the guy leaned back against the counter and moaned.

Our guide grinned as he caught the expression on my face, "Still good?"

I gulped and drained my wine glass, setting it down on the counter. "Very. Lead on."

"So where do the more...interesting interactions take place..." Melissa asked as she stared the thick cock sliding in and out between the punk girls willing lips.

"Follow me." He turned and left the kitchen through a door that led to a sun porch. "That way out to the hot tub. It's all very private." He looked over his shoulder and his eyes ran up and down Melissa's body, "No bathing suit required."

Melissa blushed as she nodded.

Another hall led to a set of stairs leading to the next floor. We could hear grunts and moans coming from behind another closed door.

We went up the back steps that led to a servant's room with an attached bath. The door was ajar, and I peeked through the crack. A woman was on her hands and knees, grunting each time the guy kneeling behind her slammed into her pussy. Another hallway ran back toward the front of the house. Barely lit, one room was covered with several mattresses, and a tangle of naked limbs writhed on the surface.

In the next room, a beautiful woman was tied spread eagle to the bed. Party guests, both men and women stood around watching as another woman knelt between her legs licking at her pussy.

A third room was occupied by a group of men leering at a very nervous dark haired woman as she was slowly starting to undress.

My pussy was dripping wet by now, and my nipples were rock hard as we circled back down the front steps.

"So that's the basic tour." Our guide was grinning, "See anything of interest?"

I gulped and Melissa only managed a brief nod. By now I was well aware that the look on her face indicated that she was horny as hell.

"...of course...if your tastes run, well, a bit more exotic and dangerous...there's the basement..." He teased as he clearly stared at my friend.

Now Melissa was blushing as she looked away from his intense scrutiny. "...that sounds interesting..."

Our guide reached over and caressed Melissa's check with the back of his hand, and she shuddered involuntarily, "You'll like the basement.." He whispered.

Back on the ground floor, we walked down a sort hall to the stairs that led to the basement. Melissa looked nervous, but excited, and my heart was racing. Heavy dark drapery hung at the entrance to the room at the bottom of the stairs. Pulling the curtain to one side, our guide motioned for us to enter. As we walked past him, I saw him reach out to run a hand along the curve of Melissa's ass.

We stepped into a large basement finished to look like an old warehouse. Wide wood planks covered the floor, the ceiling open to show exposed venting, wiring, and plumbing. The walls were bare brick.

The room appeared to span the entire length and width of the house above, the view unobstructed by any walls. The lighting was lowered with the exception of somewhat brighter spotlights focused on certain areas. Overall the effect felt somewhat more dangerous, and somewhat more creepy than Jay's dungeon room.

The room was fairly crowded, and a number of men turned our way as we entered. Our guide had either slipped back out the way we came in or he had melted into the crowd.

"Um, Kirsten?" Melissa muttered.

She was scanning the room as we stood just inside the doorway.

Her eyes came around to rest on mine. "...Are we the only women down here?..."

I glanced at the people milling around. In the dim light it was a bit hard to tell at first. Still.

I looked at her in mock exasperation, "Seriously Melissa."

I took her chin in my hand, squeezing her cheeks as I turned her head to the left where a young woman was bent over at the waist, her head and hands confined in a heavy wood pillory. Her feet were shackled to hooks sunk into the concrete floor so that her legs were spread apart. She squirmed and jumped each time a muscular guy in leather stroked her bare ass with a whip. Her eyes were screwed shut and beads of sweat stood out on her forehead as she endured each lash.

I turned Melissa's head the other way toward another woman shackled to an X frame. The ball gag in her mouth prevented her from calling out, but it was obvious from the way her body was shaking and convulsing that the magic wand being pressed into the V of her crotch was doing a good job.

Finally, I jerked her head back to face straight ahead where another woman in a slinky black dress was on her knees, sucking on a large cock as a group of guys stood around watching intently.

All of the women wore masks similar to ours, and the effect was incredibly erotic.

She jerked her chin out of my grasp, "Ok! Ok!! God you used to be so sweet and innocent!"

I stuck my tongue out at her as we moved into the room.

"Kirsten!" Jay pushed his way through the guests to greet us, "Melissa! Glad you could make it!"

Kissing us on the cheek in turn, Jay took Melissa by the hand, pulling her away as he looked back over his shoulder at me, "Mingle. Have fun!"

Melissa glanced back at me helplessly as she stumbled after Jay.

I watched them cross the room and enter a door at the back of the room.

Not sure exactly what to do, I moved through the crowd toward the women in the stocks. A waiter came by with a tray of drinks, and I grabbed a wineglass as he brushed past me. Sipping on my wine, I stopped behind a group of men watching the woman being flogged.

Now that I was closer, I could see tears running down the side of her face from under her mask, and I could hear the grunts and moans every time the whip hit her bare ass. Her nipples were swollen and stiff, her hands clenching into fist with each blow.

"Do you like that slut?" Leather boy growled.

"...yes....yes...fuck..." Her voice was guttural, full of pain and lust and need.

My own nipples were painful hard, and my pussy was aching. My breath was shallow, and I bit my lip to keep from moaning along with the woman as the next blow struck her ass.

One of the spectators stepped in front of the woman and unbuckled his belt. She was panting as she looked up to see him release his raging hard on. Without hesitation he jammed his cock into her open mouth. Holding her head in his hands he started to fuck her mouth. Another guest moved stepped behind her. As the leather boy continued to whip the helpless woman's ass, the second man took his cock in hand and placed it against the entrance to her pussy.

She groaned and wiggled her ass in anticipation. He slammed his cock into her cunt just as a another hard blow hit her ass. Her mouth stretched wide open in pain and surprise, which allowed her mouth to slide in even deeper.

She gagged, trying to pull away, but her head was held tight as she was viciously fucked front and back.

A brief aside:

This might not be the best time to bring all of this up in an already long story, but I've been wanting to address a few points. I get a fair number of people who contact me asking if my stories are true. While some minor details have been changed or added, the answer is yes. These are true experiences. I am 25 years old now, almost 26, but 25 sounds better. My breakup with my boyfriend occurred when I had just turned 23, so these experiences span about a three year period of time although it sounds like I am an oversexed slut out every weekend doing crazy shit. I'm not. Like everyone, I have long periods of time of pretty regular life. I just pick out the wilder stuff because who really wants to know about the tame - we went to bed and made love - stuff.

To give you an idea about what kinds of things I add or make up:

1. Mike, the coworker who blackmailed me, was never pegged. I added that to the story because I liked the idea. My friend Melissa ACTED like she was going to do it, and and she really WANTED to do it. Mike was scared shitless which serves him right. But it never happened. Maybe should have, but it didn't.

2. In my Officially a BBC Slut story, I added the part about my top being down to expose my breast while sitting at the table with the guys. I thought it sounded hot, and that it added to the scene. While I was felt up, I was never completely exposed until I was taken into the back room.

3. The video room in my story Friends in the Booth story was not nearly as large as it sounds. The space was really two connected spaces with a couple sofas, some chairs, and two different video screens. The larger room just worked better for the story.

4. Where I've implied it, I really CANNOT deep throat. Of course that completely depends on the size of the guy. I may talk about guys being big and huge, and I have run into some VERY big guys. But the AVERAGE guy is five and a half inches, and most of the guys in my stories have been generally average or a bit on either side. So. Deep throat 4", sure.

5. I obviously am writing from memory. Not having a perfect memory, these stories are how I remember things, what I remember being said. Some stuff added to enhance the story, but generally what I recall. Maybe one day I'll write one that includes Melissa's memory of the event. I'm sure different things would stand out. But, for the most part, I'm trying honestly give the reader an idea of what I have experienced.

6. This should be obvious, but I'll state it anyway. I do not use anyone's real names. And I will never reveal locations, such as where things occurred, as certain information could lead to "outing" certain people. However, my name really is Kirsten. I have submitted some of my pictures to Tumblr sites, and, if you search for redheads and Tumblr, chances are you will run across me. No, I will not name the specific sites. Let your imagination wander!

I add this aside because I'm sure most people would never believe that the party I am currently describing ever happened. Looking back at it, it really was one of the most surreal experiences I've ever had. Since meeting Jay, the guy that rents the dungeon room - yes it does exist, and he advertises on Craigslist in the city where I live - I have been introduced to the very weird, and very real world of bondage, restraint, and submission. These people know each other, and they are very, very discrete about their activities. I am surprised how many people are into this. As Jay says, next time you are at your neighborhood gathering talking to a group of people, ask who has a "safe word", and pay attention to the reactions on the woman's faces.

This party really did happen, although, as usual, minor details have been changed or added.

Now back to the story....

I stared as the young woman being fucked squirmed and moaned under the double assault.

All of a sudden the hair on the back of my neck stood up as lips pressed closely to my ear, "Enjoying yourself Kirsten?"

Pressure from his cheek against mine kept me from turning my head to look at the guy who had just whispered in my ear.

"....how do you know my name...?" I whispered.

"....don't worry...we keep everything very private..." He muttered, "...otherwise she wouldn't be here...enjoying herself..."

The pressure against my cheek ceased, and I turned to look into the face of an older, well dressed gentleman, wearing a simple black mask that just covered his eyes. I must have had a puzzled look on my face, because he just nodded to the woman in the stocks who was now in the throes of what appeared to be a mind shattering orgasm.

"Look close. Don't you recognize her?" He whispered as the woman was practically screaming around the cock shoved into her mouth.

Staring at her intently, my eyes widened in surprise as her identity slowly dawned on me. I glanced back at my companion, "...is that...?"

He smiled and nodded, "...your local morning TV news reporter...CBS I believe...."

In spite of her mask, I could now see that the woman being used so roughly was the same woman I saw almost daily on the morning news.

As I stared in stunned fascination, I could tell that the guy fucking her mouth was obviously getting ready to cum. Holding her head tight, he thrust his cock between the reporters widely stretched lips as he came. She gagged again as cum oozed out the side of her mouth and down her chin. He pulled out and the used reporter gasped for breath. Little grunts kept escaping from her mouth as she was still being fucked roughly from behind. A few strokes later, the cock was jerked out of her pussy, and cum sprayed up her back, reaching as far as her neck.

She looked exhausted, and her knees appeared to be ready to buckle. She looked up with a dazed look on her face as two more guys stepped up front and back. Before she could protest, the news reporter groaned as two stiff cocks again penetrated her body.

"She'll probably be there awhile, she usually is. I have something to show you. This way." He took my hand and led me toward another part of the room.

"I'm Henry. This is my house, and I throw these kind of parties from time to time." He explained as we worked our way through the guests. "At other times...well...I like to have more intimate gatherings."