Jay's Invitation/Henry's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped in front of a door. He paused with his hand on the doorknob, "Not all my parties are...well...like this...this is a submissive night...."

He looked around the room. From this spot , to one side, it was easy to see a woman kneeling on the floor, her arms chained to a post. A line of men stood waiting their turn to use her mouth. Next to her, another woman was restrained naked on a large wooden chair, her legs pulled up so that her feet were also on the chair. A middle aged looking guy was pressing a magic wand against her pussy causing her to moan and squirm.

Across from her, bent over a thick beam, her arms and legs chained to hooks set in the floor, a suburban mom type was screaming around a ball gag as she was obviously getting a stiff cock up her ass.

I looked back over at Henry.

"Tonight is more of a....dark night...we invited women who are into this kind of thing...I realize not everyone is...But these ladies. They understand it's a game, and we only invite men who understand the game. If everyone is having a good time...well..."

Blushing I simply nodded, "...and you invited Melissa and I...because?"

He opened the door and stepped aside to let me enter first, "...I just told you..."

I hesitated in the doorway as the implication of his statement hit me. I started to say something, but the TV screen mounted on the wall caught my attention.

"Welcome to the theatre."

The room held six large home theatre lounge chairs, three in front, and three on a riser behind the first row. The chairs faced a large TV screen that must have been 60+ inches. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see that several of the seats were taken. In the back row in one chair, a guy was staring at the screen stroking on his erection. Next to him, another man sat back, a woman on her knees in front of him, sucking on his cock.

In the middle of the front row, a striking woman in a feathered mask, her black dress pushed up over her hips, sat on her partner's lap facing away from the TV. Her head rested on his shoulder as she slowly rode his dick.

All the guys were watching the TV intently, and, hearing a familiar moan, I turned toward the screen.

"Melissa?" I muttered.

Henry led me to an empty seat in the front row and pulled me down to sit on his lap.

Melissa was on her back on a medical table, blindfolded, with her legs strapped into stirrups that were raised and spread wide apart. Her arms were pulled back behind her head and tied firmly in place. A number of guys were gathered around her drooling over her vulnerable naked body like a pack of hyenas.

"....Jay...?" Melissa turned her head trying to locate our friend.

Picking up a bottle from a table by the bed, a buff, gym rat looking guy squirted some of the thick liquid onto two of his fingers. Melissa jerked as he rubbed the thick goo on her asshole.

"...wait....." She whimpered as a finger explored her tight sphincter.

I watched her whole body tense as a thick finger was worked steadily into her ass. Jay stood just off to the side, behind the rest of the guests.

"Don't be shy guys. She loves to be used...don't you Melissa...?"

Melissa groaned as a second finger joined the first, further stretching her asshole. She strained against the restraints as the fingers probed her ass. She jerked as a couple of the observers started to kneed her tits.

I was transfixed, She was beautiful. Her body stretched taunt, her breasts thrust out, her nipples hard as small pebbles. Her lips were open in an O as her breath was coming in shallow, ragged gasps.

Henry's hands worked under my skirt, and I lifted up just enough to allow him to slide the material out from under me.

Melissa trembled as the men standing around her began to caress her naked body.

"...Where's Kirsten...is Kirsten here...?" Her voice quivered, and she sounded a little scared.

Henry slid a hand up my thigh toward my pussy as I watched the man fingering Melissa's ass reached for something out of the view of the camera.

He grinned at the others as he pulled out his fingers, and pressed the tapered end of a butt plug against her asshole. Her body tensed as the plug was steadily inserted into her tight hole.

"...ahhhh...." She twisted and groaned as her asshole was stretched wide.

Henry's hand reached my clit, and I shuddered, moaning quietly as his fingers gently grazed my aching bud.

"...do you like that Kirsten?"

I moaned softly, not sure if he was referring to the fingers that were slowly stroking my clit or the movie that was playing out on the TV. A finger easily slid into my wet pussy as I bit my lower lip.

"Yes..." I hissed as Henry slid a second finger into me.

The man behind us groaned, and I glanced between the backs of the chairs to see him arch his back as he shot his load into his partners willing mouth. Next to us, the woman in black continued to fuck her companion with a slow, steady pace, as he remained focused on the scene unfolding on the screen.

Melissa was straining against her bonds as the plug was slowly withdrawn and reinserted into her asshole. In the background, I could see our guide from earlier moving just into the edge of the cameras view.

Someone gasped as our guide pulled something out from behind his back.

"...Oh my god...Melissa..." I moaned as a much larger anal plug was waved in front of the camera.

"Jesus..." The guy next to me muttered.

The guys in the room with Melissa also were muttering something I couldn't hear, and Melissa turned her head from side to side, scared, and confused at the exclamations from her audience.

She tensed as our guide bent over to whisper something in her ear, and she strained against the straps holding her in place as the first plug was removed from her ass.

"...guys...Jay...wait a minute...." She whimpered as the tip of the new toy was placed against her tight, puckered hole.

"....fuck....no....oh god....please...." Melissa begged as her whole body shuddered.

Stopping to let her get adjusted to the thick toy being forced into her tight hole, the guy leading the session reached around to pick up something else off the table. He handed a vibrator similar to a magic wand to our guide who clicked on the switch and ran it lightly over Melissa's stiff nipples.

She twitched and whimpered, "....oh fuck...."

Her breathing was ragged, and her mouth hung open as the vibrator was moved down her belly to her pussy. One of the observers stepped closer, releasing a raging erection. He began stroking it and rubbing it on my friends cheek.

"....nooooo....fuck......" Melissa groaned as the vibrator was pressed against her clit.

At the same time, the assault on her ass was renewed.

Expressions of pure lust and exquisite pain played across the features of Melissa's face as the pressure of the toy working it's way into her ass competed with the intense pleasure of the vibrator against her clit.

She thrashed back and forth on the table, trying to both get away from, and to press into, the conflicting sensations.

"FUCK!!!!!!!" She threw her head back against the table and screamed as the guest standing next to her grabbed her hair and turned her toward him. Her next scream was muffled as her mouth was filled with hard cock.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. Henry's fingers began to saw quickly in and out of my pussy while his other hand reached up under my shirt and roughly pinched my rock hard nipple. I began rocking my pussy against his hand as warm feelings flooded my body.

Melissa was gasping and fighting hard against her restraints as the anal plug finally slipped past the tight barrier and completely into her ass. Her chest was heaving and the muscles of her belly were tight as the guide held the vibrator against her clit.

She managed to whip her head to the other side just as the cock in her mouth exploded, shooting several streams of thick cum onto her face and throat.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Melissa screamed as her body was wracked by a soul splitting orgasm. She looked like someone being shocked as her body arched, her hands clenched into fists, and she strained to pull free of her bonds.

"...Please....noooo....god.....fuck.....oh ...fuck......fuck...fuck....fuck.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Our guide finally moved the vibrator away from her clit, trailing it back up her heaving belly to her tits. All of the tension drained from Melissa body as her orgasm receded leaving her sweating and twitching on the table.

"....oh god.....oh......fuck..." She moaned quietly.

She tensed again as the anal plug was slowly removed from her ass, her teeth clenched as the wide part of the toy passed back through her sphincter. Her body glistened with sweat, and she struggled to catch her breath.

The guide stepped around between her legs. His cock was big. Really big. Average busting big. He set the head against her abused asshole and pushed.

Melissa whimpered as the monster cock was pressed relentlessly into her ass.. Her hands clenched as her toes curled, and her mouth dropped open in a silent scream.

I could hear her muttering over and over again, "...oh god...oh god...oh god...."

Other guests continued to grope her tits, and pinch her nipples, and another cock was jammed between her lips.

My clit was now so sensitive that every slight brush of Henry's fingers made me squirm and jump. I leaned back against his chest, thrusting my hips against the fingers still fucking my pussy. My own climax started to crest, then washed over me in waves as I convulsed in Henry's lap. I pressed my hand against his to hold his hand tight against my tit as a second, smaller orgasm washed over me.

My eyes were glued to the screen as I watched my friend get ass fucked. I stared as first one, then another cock spewed strings of cum into her mouth, across her face, and onto her tits. I bit my lip as our guide slammed his cock deep into her ass, holding it there while he emptied himself into her bowels.

I moaned as I slumped against Henry. He pulled his fingers out of my dripping pussy and caressed my thighs with one hand. His other hand gently caressed my tit. He let me catch my breath as I let out a deep sigh.

On the TV, I watched as Melissa twitched and heaved then fell still on the table. And the screen went dark. The couple next to us was still fucking slowly and steady, and the others had moved out of the theatre room. Henry held me close.

"...Did you like that Kirsten...?" He whispered in my ear.

Even in the darkness, I knew I was blushing. "...yes..."

He helped me stand. "Let's move on."

We left the movie room, heading back into a party which was going full force. In the time I had spent in the theatre it appeared that the general intensity of the gathering had picked up. Most of the guests had shed their masks, and a good number of the women had shed their clothes. The men looked ravenous as they groped any woman within reach. The atmosphere was electric and expectant. The mood felt a little dangerous and on the verge of spinning out of control. That was my perception anyway, no doubt spurred along by the events I had just watched unfolded on the widescreen.

To my left a different woman was on her knees chained to the short post, a line forming in back of the guy face fucking her. To my right, across the room, an older looking woman was being cuffed to the X frame facing the wall. She looked very nervous as she allowed her legs to be pulled apart and attached to the wooden supports. An older man with a wicked grin on his face held a whip in his hand as he glared at the woman's bare ass.

On a bed height, padded platform, a woman was tied down spread eagle. She was squirming and groaning as another woman licked at her pussy. The woman performing oral sex was getting fucked from behind by a good sized black man. Another woman was restrained in stocks where the local reporter had earlier been fucked senseless. The reported apparently had moved on.

"What's your pleasure Kirsten?" My new friend whispered.

Before I could stammer out an answer, an attractive woman with short dark hair broke away from the group she was talking to, and walked over, kissing Henry on the cheek.

"Ah. Elizabeth!" Henry kissed her back, "Elizabeth this is Kirsten, Kirsten this is my wife Elizabeth!"

I brushed my hair back and muttered a shy "Hello."

Elizabeth was Henry's age, I would guess mid 50's, and she was very attractive. She wore a slinky blue dress that clung to her curves in all the right places. As my friend Jordan would say, "I'd fuck her."

I just hope to look that good as I get older.

My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden cheer from across the room. Our guide walked thorough the door leading Melissa by a leash that was attached to a collar around her neck. She was totally naked, her blonde locks were pulled back in a pony tail with little wisps of escaped hair curving around her face. Her hands were tied behind her back. She held her head down looking at the floor as she was led across the room. Hands reached out to stroke her pussy, to caress her breasts, and to slap her ass as she walked by. I felt a little guilty as my arousal increased seeing her like that.

Still, I was not sure how she was handling all of this, and I was starting to feel a little worried as she was led past Elizabeth, Henry, and myself.

"...Melissa....?" I muttered as she walked past.

Her head tilted to the side, and I caught a glimpse of a wicked, devious smile that I had come to know well. She was fine.

Meanwhile Henry and Elizabeth were talking to each other quietly. I turned back to join the conversation as Elizabeth said, "Why don't you introduce Kirsten to the gentlemen over there? They look a bit....bored...."

Henry grinned as her took my hand and led me in same direction our guide had taken my friend.

Just ahead of me, the guide stopped. Melissa was placed on her knees, her torso resting on a low padded bench. Her hands were un-cuffed, then reattached to anchors set into the floor. Her ankles were chained to other hooks to hold her legs apart. Our guide forced a ball gag into her mouth, hooking the harness around the back of her head.

I was led a little further back to a corner cut off somewhat from the rest of the room. Between two thick wooden posts, a metal bar was suspended by chains from the ceiling just above my head. Leather cuffs were attached to each end.

Henry stopped so that I was standing between the posts, facing the group of men who had gathered there.

"Gentlemen." Henry announced, "This beautiful young lady is Kirsten. This is her first time with us, so I know you will make her feel at home."

He pecked me on the check, then walked over to where a line had already formed in back of Melissa.

One of the men stepped forward and stroked my arm. "Kirsten. You're a friend of Jay's right?"

I nodded nervously wondering what these guys already knew about me. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

A second guy moved around behind me, "Jay says you like to have fun."

I blushed furiously as I bit my lip and nodded. I looked up at the guys staring at my body.

Henry was standing just beyond the circle, and he gave me a devious smile as he watched the scene unfold.

"Take your clothes off." The guy behind me growled.

I hesitated for just a second, then I pulled the tunic over my head, holding the fabric against my chest. Embarrassed and nervous, I let the material go. I had been in this situation like this a number of times, and I was incredibly turned on. Still, each time fear and anxiety washed over me before things really got going. I always felt that I was on the verge of crying or fleeing, and I had those feelings now as the guys waited for me to strip. I let the shirt fall from my breasts and puddle on the floor. As the men watched me intently, I unzipped my skirt and let it drop to my feet. Almost naked except for my thong and heels, I bit my lip as I looked to the floor.

My whole body was burning as I slid off my panties and stood in front of the group stark naked.

I could hear the hear the woman in the stocks cry out with every crack of the whip on her ass. I could hear Melissa gasping and moaning as the partygoers started to take turns fucking her ass. I could here the woman tethered to the post gagging as her mouth was fucked by one cock after another. I could hear the woman on the padded table cry out as another orgasm slammed through her body.

My senses were reeling as two guys grabbed my arms, pulling them over my head to fasten the cuffs around my wrists. The bar was raised so that I had to stand almost on my toes leaving my body stretched out and exposed to the crowd.

One of the men stepped forward with a leather paddle embedded with small silver studs. He ran the paddle over my hips and up over my taut belly to my tits. I gasped as the rough leather slid over my aching nipples.

He stepped behind me, and rested the paddled lightly against my ass. I tried not to twist and squirm, but the anticipation of what was to come made it impossible to keep still.

His lips were right at my ear as he whispered, "...are you ready slut?"

I gritted my teeth and nodded slightly. I gripped onto the straps above the cuffs that held my hands tight as I mentally prepared myself.

The first blow caught me by surprise, and I screamed at the sting of the paddle against my bare ass. I couldn't keep myself from trying to spin around and avoid the next blow. Tears formed in my eyes as the second blow quickly followed the first.

I twisted, and squirmed as he spanked me again with the paddle.

"....fuck....owww....please.....oooo......fuckk........" I moaned and begged and whimpered as I was paddled without mercy.

I tried to focus on something else. Melissa was struggling against the chains that held her down as another guy roughly slammed into her ass over and over. He had her hips in a death grip, and he pulled her back toward him with every vicious thrust. Her screams would have been intense if they had not been muffled by the gag in her mouth.

I was jumping and shuddering with every blow, and the guys around me were eating it all up. The looks on their faces told me that this was likely to be rough. I was going to be used as they saw fit, and despite the stinging of my ass, my pussy was dripping wet. My nipples were painfully stiff. I needed to be fucked.

The woman chained to the post was gasping for breath with cum running down her chin. Her tits were glazed, and her pussy was being fingered by a woman kneeling next to her. On the padded table, the restrained woman was being fucked. Another guy stood by her hand and was slowly running his cock in and out of her mouth.

The punk rock looking women Melissa and I had seen giving a blow up in the kitchen was standing in front of me. She was now totally naked, and she was staring at my stretched body. Stepping over to me, she cupped my mons in her hand. Her fingers worked into my dripping pussy as I groaned.

"She loves this guys." She grinned at me as she bent over to take me nipple into her mouth.

"....oooo.....fuckkkkk...." I whimpered as pleasurable feelings shot through my body in stark contrast to the stinging of my ass. She held me in place by her hand at my crotch as my paddling continued.

I quivered and groaned as another orgasm built. Then without warning, I was cumming. I tried to press my groin into punk girls fingers as I arched my back, trying to get my tit deeper into her mouth.

"Awwwww...fuckkkkkkk....." I cried as waves of pleasure mixed with pain shot through me.

I gritted my teeth as punk girl continued to stroke my now overly sensitive clit. The tension drained from my body as the paddling ceased.

Hands pressed my legs apart, and the head of a hard stiff cock pressed against my pussy. I moaned as my cunt was filled with hard cock. Hands gripped my hips as I was roughly fucked. He didn't last long, and my pussy was suddenly empty as I felt warm liquid spray against my sore ass. Another guest shoved his cock into me, and I gasped he slammed in my pussy. Soon he grunted and shot his load deep into me.