Jay's Invitation/Henry's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dangled from the straps holding my wrists, exhausted. When I looked up, I could see that the woman in the stocks was now being fucked front and back. Melissa's gag had been removed and she was also being taken front and back. The women on the table had been straddled by another woman in a 69 position. The woman chained to the post had been freed, and she was sitting on a gentleman's lap laughing as she sipped at her wine.

All these crazy images and thoughts assaulted my mind as another guy stepped up and lifted my legs up over his hips. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began to fuck me. Someone moved behind me, and I tensed as a cock was slowly pressed into my ass making me groan.

The men quickly established a good rhythm, and my body was pummeled front and back as I clung desperately to the straps above me. Looking over the shoulder of the guy fucking my pussy, I could see our guide leering at me. The local reporter was standing beside him looking somewhat recovered from her ordeal, and she was stroking the guides massive cock. From the look on his face, I knew that he had plans for me.

I shuddered my way through another small orgasm, then the guy fucking my ass grunted and buried his cock deep into my ass. I felt warm spurts of cum coating my bowels as he held himself tight against me. After a couple smaller spasms, he withdrew. My legs were wrapped tight around the guy in front as he continued to pound my pussy.

I glanced over his shoulder again, but guide boy wasn't there anymore. The local reporter was grinning ear to ear as someone behind her encircled her body with his arms, rubbing her tits and belly.

"It's Kirsten right?" A whisper in my ear.

I shuddered, grunting as the cock in my pussy bottomed out.

"Nice ass Kirsten." A hand caressed my bare bottom which was still a little sore from the paddling I had received.

Lips pressed closer to my ear, "Do you like to be fucked in the ass like Melissa?" He hissed.

"....be easy..." I managed to whimper as wide leather straps were wrapped around my thighs.

The straps were then attached by chains to the same bar as the wrist cuffs. My legs were now held up which made it easier for the guy fucking me to pound my pussy with even more force. I cried out as each thrust now bottomed out.

"...can you take it like your little slutty friend....?" Our guide reached around my body and pinched my nipples hard, again making me cry out.

"...well Kirsten...should we find out?"

"....fuck...." I moaned as the head of his large cock pressed against my asshole.

The cock slamming in and out of my pussy seemed to swell as the guide's started to penetrate my asshole. I groaned as the tip of the guide's cock broke through my tight sphincter. Despite recently having a cock in my ass, the one seeking entrance was much thicker. The guy fucking me grunted, and emptied his balls into my pussy. He pulled out, a trail of cum stretching from the tip of his cock to my cunt.

Hands grabbed my hips from behind and slowly pulled me back. I flinched and tried to twist away as the huge prick sunk deeper into my ass.

Although I have been naked in public, and although I have had groups of people see me naked and being fucked, I have never felt more exposed than I did at that moment. Lights blazed overhead. My hands were strapped to the bar above me, my legs were spread wide, pulled up by straps also attached to the overhead bar. My back was arched, thrusting my chest out. My nipples were swollen and red. A string of cum dripped from my pussy. I had no way to cover up or hide. My whole body was on display.

Much of the other activity in the room had slacked off, and a good number of people were standing around in front of me or sitting on the floor watching. My head hung down, my hair damp from sweat hanging in my face. I looked up without raising my head to look at the people looking at me. The local reporter was still there. Jay was off to one side beaming. To the other side, I saw Henry getting to his feet in front of Melissa. He was tucking his cock back in his pants, and Elizabeth was undoing my friends restraints.

These images flashed through my mind in seconds as guide boy's cock penetrated deeper into my ass.

My chest was heaving, and my heart was racing as his balls finally slapped against my ass. I panted as he help his cock deep inside me, letting me get used to his girth.

His hand reached up to cup one of my tits, and he leaned in close to me, "...get ready baby...its time to fuck..."

I felt panic start to build as his cock was slowly drawn back. He teased me, leaving the tip of his dick just inside the entrance to my ass. I starting breathing like I was at a Lamaze class, short little gasps of breaths in and out. The crowd was staring intently, ready to watch me get fucked. I saw Melissa standing in the back on shaky legs, and she gave me a wistful smile.

I was staring at the floor, panting, when he slammed into me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I threw back my head and screamed, "OH...FUCK!!!!....OH GOD!!!!!!"

My lower body involuntarily tried to twist away, but he held me firm in his grip as he started to pound my ass over and over.

I was incoherent. Every nerve in my body was singing. Pain and pleasure mixed together in a way I had never experienced before. I looked up to see everyone staring wide eyed at me dandling from the straps, cock pummeling my ass, whimpering with each deep thrust. And I plunged over the edge.

The orgasm that ripped through me was massive. My vision faded to black, and I was sure I was going to pass out, as tears rolled down my cheeks. Over and over he slammed into me, and the first orgasm was barely over before a second one hit me like truck. I struggled to breathe as my mouth fell open and I gasped for air.

I looked up at Melissa who was gaping at me, eyes open wide in amazement.

I clenched my jaw as the second orgasm passed and the ripples and waves of of the aftershocks caused my whole body to convulse.

When I thought that I was going to have to scream out my safe word, he came. He slammed into me balls deep as I screamed again, my voice hoarse by this point. Cum shot deep into my ass, and he held his cock in place as my sphincter spasmed around his pulsing shaft.

I could hear people muttering, their faces flushed as they watched me shudder and jerk on the end of the guide's still rigid cock. Finally, he pulled out of me.

He kissed the side of my sweaty neck, and whispered in my ear, "...how was that Kirsten?..."

I couldn't even speak. I just moaned as I dangled from the bar until a couple other guests came over and lowered me down. My legs were weak, and I had trouble standing on my own, but one of the guys escorted me to a bench to sit down. I was hunched over, my arms resting on my thighs, breathing heavily. I felt cum dripping out of my ass and pooling on the bench.

Jay knelt down by me. "OK?"

My breathing was still ragged but getting more even. I bit my lip and nodded. "...fuck Jay...."

He laughed and patted my leg. The other guests drifted off, and it appeared that the event was beginning to wind down. Melissa staggered over, supported by Elizabeth. My friend and I exchanged weak, slightly embarrassed grins.

Henry appeared and held out towels to us.

My skin was still sensitive and tingling as I cleaned myself up. Our guide appeared again, grinning like a fool, his huge cock tucked away, and handed us our neatly folded clothes.

We got dressed in silence as the others chatted about the party.

Walking out of the basement, and up the stairs, it was like we entered another world. Fully dressed people still mingled, the masks long gone, the number of people diminished. Henry and Elizabeth stopped to exchange a brief word with some of the guests as we headed toward the front door.

Elizabeth bent forward and kissed me on the lips before turning and doing the same to Melissa, "Thank you so much for coming. I hope you had a good time?"

Both of us were blushing, embarrassed, as we managed to nod. Then we followed Jay out to his car for a ride home.