Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Jay has more fun with Holly and Lisa.
7.5k words
4.65
70k
76
12

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day came fast, and when I got up, I made my way straight to the shower to prepare for my date with Holly and Lisa. I could hardly believe I was going out with both of these beautiful girls together, and they were both completely fine with me showing intimacy for the both of them.

It was almost like a dream come true, and even Rob told me how much of a lucky bastard I was. I saw him as a lucky guy though too. Annie was just as hot as Lisa and Holly were. Right now, I was just having fun... but I hoped that someday I would be fortunate enough to have a similar relationship to the one that Rob had with Annie.

As I stood underneath of the hot shower water, my thoughts drifted to the experiences I had, had so far since first attending The Raven. I had hooked up with Lisa and Holly who were both incredible in bed. I had given head to both girls as well, which was a completely new experience for me, but I had fun. Then there was last night, the same night I had first gone down on Lisa. I had fucked her afterwards, and then she ended up fingering my ass... it was strange, but I had actually quite enjoyed the way it made me feel.

I wasn't sure I would be willing to bend over for either of them just yet, or if I would ever really be willing to take that step. I just knew that a couple of fingers had really gotten me off. Maybe someday, I would be willing to try something a little bigger than a finger, but not anytime soon. Once I was done in the shower, I quickly dressed, and was on my way out the door to pick up Holly and Lisa for our triple date.

I met Lisa at her apartment, since she had given me the address the night before just before I left the club. I sat outside the apartment in my car waiting for her to come out and when she finally emerged from the complex, I was amazed at how fucking hot she looked! Granted, I had thought she was beautiful from day one, but it appeared as though today, she had really gone out of her way to make herself look sexy for me.

She was wearing a white tank top that showed me a nice view of cleavage, a short denim skirt showing off her sexy smooth legs, and her hair was pulled into a pony tail leaving her face open for a better view than usual. She hopped into the car and immediately gave me a kiss on the cheek and her cutest smile.

"Ready to go get Holly," she asked.

"Whenever you are, I don't know where she lives though."

"It's okay," she replied, "I'll give you the directions."

She closed the passenger door and buckled her seat belt and we were off to pick up Holly, with Lisa giving me the directions to her house.

Holly lived about ten minutes away, in a smaller apartment building than Lisa's place. I pulled up outside to find her already sitting on the front step, waiting for us, and as we pulled up, she jumped off the step and ran to the car looking thrilled about our date.

She got into the back seat and leaned over my seat back, giving me a big hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm ready when you guys are," she said.

"Right then... where exactly do you girls want to go," I asked just as excited as they were.

We had yet to discuss what exactly we wanted to do, having decided last night we would talk about it once we were all together again today.

"How about we get some lunch first," Holly said.

"Sounds good, I'm starving," Lisa added, "McDonalds okay with you guys?"

"Only if you both let me buy," I chimed in.

They both agreed and thanked me for my offer. I started driving in the direction of the nearest McDonalds and when we arrived, I opened both passenger doors and did my best to show off as the gentlemen that I knew I could be for the both of them.

I opened the door into the restaurant for them as well, ordered our food after they told me what they wanted, and soon enough we were all seated at a table talking and enjoying our lunch together.

"So Jay," Holly said with a sexy smile, "Lisa told me that you ventured off into new territory last night, is that true?"

I knew what she was talking about, and I laughed, taking a sip of my soda and sitting it down on the table.

"Yeah, it's true," I admitted.

Both girls looked at each other and started to laugh a little.

"So did you enjoy it?" Holly asked.

"It wasn't bad,"

"Oh really," she said in a funny sounding voice, "and would you be willing to..."

"Nope," I said cutting her off with a smirk, "Not yet."

"Awe, come on Jay," she whined like a three year old and Lisa could not help but laugh at her friends pleading with me, "Just a little bit?"

"No," I said laughing, as I stood up to throw my stuff in the trashcan.

I knew what she was getting at and she was probably joking for the most part, but I definitely was not ready to go that far yet.

"Oh, alright," she gave up, still sounding like a little child, "Have it your way."

"You're a kid sometimes Holly," Lisa said, making fun of her.

We all had a good laugh though, so far this date was turning out all right. Next, I decided to take them down to the park near my house, where we could sit around and just relax and talk. It was a nice day out, 75 degrees and very sunny. When we got to the park, I walked in between both girls, holding their hands as we walked and talked. I took them down to a nice spot right off one of the bike trails, next to the creek.

"There used to be a dam here," I explained as we approached my favorite thinking spot, "This Park use to have a bunch of different seating areas that were built in the 1700s and 1800s, before they knocked them down. I still come here to just sit and relax sometimes even so."

It was a nice location, which went down on a slant from the bike path. There was sand, almost like a beach type area, and it lined up right alongside the creek. We all sat down side by side and I could tell, looking over at them that they seemed to be enjoying the beautiful weather and the nice location I had taken them to enjoy it.

"It is pretty here," Lisa commented.

After a few minutes, I found myself feeling pretty laid back, as I always did when I came to this place, I leaned back on the sand with my hands behind my head and stared up at the blue sky above us.

I jumped slightly, when Holly and Lisa both moved next to me, staring down at me with those sexy grins I had come to love so much. As I lay there, Holly and Lisa stared down at me, Lisa leaned in really close and kissed me on the lips. I felt her tongue probing my mouth and I parted my lips granting her access, as we began making out together.

Meanwhile, I could feel Holly rubbing my already semi-erect cock through my pants, and then I felt my zipper being undone. "Holy shit," I thought to myself. This was going to be the first time I had ever done anything sexual with anyone in public... well not really. But the times I had done it before, had been in areas that were a little more discreet then this. We were only a few feet from the bike trail, and if anyone came by it would not be hard to tell what we were doing.

I broke the kiss with Lisa and looked up towards Holly, then cleared my throat to catch her attention.

"Why don't we uh...go a little deeper into the woods and do this. A little more away from the bike trail?"

"What's the matter, afraid someone will see us?" she joked.

"Don't make fun of him Holly," Lisa laughed.

They both stood up, and helped me stand after them. I zipped my pants again and then gave Holly a nice smack on the ass causing her to jump in surprise and let out a yelp. She shot me an evil look and I knew I was in for it once we got somewhere more private.

I took them up across the bike trail into the wooded area, and we went as deep into that area as we could make it before the bike trail was far enough away that I could not even see it anymore.

"I think this is good enough," I said, turning around to look at them, only to have Holly shove me up against a tree and pin me there. She held my arms above my head for a few seconds, while she kissed me passionately. When she broke the kiss, she immediately went down to her knees and unzipped my pants again, pulling my cock free and stroking it nice and slow.

Meanwhile, Lisa started making out with me again, nice, slow, and passionate. She started kissing and biting my neck, moving her hands up under my shirt and tweaking my nipples. I groaned, my cock growing hard as a rock and dripping pre-cum as Holly continued to stroke it.

Finally, she wrapped her beautiful wet lips around me and I threw my head back, moaning as she instantly started to deep throat me. She had my cock poking out through the zipper of my pants at first, and then she stopped sucking just long enough to grab my pants by the belt hoops and yank them, along with my boxers down to my ankles. Her mouth returned instantly to my cock, sucking, stroking, licking and teasing it.

While this was going on, Lisa had seized making out with me, and had pulled my shirt up over my head and threw it to the side. She started kissing me all over the chest, licking and sucking my nipples. I pulled her tank top off to find that she had not been wearing a bra this whole time.

Her huge tits popped free and my hands found their way to them right away, massaging and rubbing them. She sighed, dropping to her knees next to Holly. Holly released my cock from her mouth, gasping for a breath and switching off with Lisa, and Lisa swallowed me whole. While Lisa was going down on me, Holly slipped out of her own pants, her own rock hard cock popping free. She stayed in a crouching position, stroking herself and watching her friend's actions.

Lisa pulled my cock from her mouth, and smiled up at me.

"Want to try something new," she asked.

"Sure, why not," I answered, "Every day is something new with you two."

She laughed and winked at Holly, before pushing at my legs for me to turn around and face the tree. I got a little bit nervous, but I trusted the both of them not to try anything they knew I would not want to do. I felt one of them spreading my ass cheeks, I looked back over my shoulder and saw that it was Lisa.

Then she did something I was not quite expecting, she buried her face between my cheeks and began licking at my asshole.

It was the strangest sensation ever, to feel her warm, wet tongue, poking and licking my asshole and yet, it felt strangely good. God, what the hell was wrong with me, I wondered. I had come to The Raven swearing that I would be the one doing all the dominant acts, and so far I had given in and sucked cock, allowed a girl to finger my ass, and now I was accepting a rim job from one of them? To top it all off, I had enjoyed all three of these acts so far.

As she licked my asshole, Holly reached around me and took hold of my cock, stroking it nice and slowly while she stroked herself at the same time. It was a very satisfying feeling, and my felt myself getting hornier and hornier. Holly stood up, and Lisa backed away from me for a moment as she gave my ass a slap.

"So hot," she said. "I should just ignore what he says and fuck him anyway!"

"Uhhh,"

"I'm just joking," she laughed and I relaxed. "Do you like the rim job though?"

"Yeah, it's not... it's not bad actually." "Good."

She had me get down on my hands and knees and she got down behind me and continued what she had been doing. Meanwhile, Holly moved around in front of me and was now standing with her cock right up in my face. I did not have time to think before Holly grabbed me by the hair and shoved her cock into my mouth, while Lisa continued licking and fingering my ass from behind.

I groaned as she also continued pumping my cock at the same exact time. If they kept this up, I would not last much longer.

As though they heard my thoughts, Lisa suddenly pulled my cock back between my legs and started sucking it from behind. I moaned against Holly, Lisa licking, sucking and massaging my dick with her throat. I pulled at the grass underneath of me, moaned louder as I suddenly reached my climax, and exploded, shooting my hot cum down Lisa's throat.

She swallowed every drop, licking my shaft clean, sucking my balls and then giving me a slap on the ass before standing up and coming around in front of me with Holly.

I was trying to recover from my own intense orgasm, while trying to continue paying attention to Holly, and meanwhile, Lisa was now stroking her own dick in front of me alongside of Holly. I had a feeling I knew what she was going to do, and she quickly proved me right.

"Open wider," Holly ordered.

I opened my mouth as wide as I possibly could and now I had both Holly AND Lisa's dicks in my mouth. I gagged, my jaw hurting a little, as I tried to suck them both at the time... it was not working out very great. I think they realized that too, because after about a minute, Lisa backed off and stroked my cheek.

"It's okay," she said in a gentle voice, "I guess he's still a little to new at this to take two at once."

"Mm, don't worry, I'm almost there and then you can have your turn," Holly said.

Lisa resorted to leaning back against a tree and jerking herself off to the sight of me sucking Holly. Then, I felt Holly's cock swell in my mouth and she started getting louder. She grabbed my hair and began thrusting in and out of my mouth, throat fucking me, until finally she cried out in pleasure and erupted.

I felt her hot cum spurt from the tip of her cock, coating my tongue and flowing down my throat. Sighing in relief, she pulled out and rubbed what was left of her cum all over my lips before backing off.

She glanced over at Lisa, and winked at her friend and said, "Your turn."

Eagerly, Lisa stepped forward and I moved from my hands and knees, to just my knees as I took her cock now. I bobbed my head, sucking, stroking and massaging her balls. She pushed herself all the way to the back of my throat and I realized that my gag reflex was not reacting as frequently as it had been before. I wondered if that was a good thing, and had a feeling it just might be.

"Looks like you're getting used to this," Lisa said, sounding impressed.

"See that, lots of practice always pays off," Holly laughed.

Lisa thrust as far into my throat as she could, and I swore I would choke to death but did my best not to, "Mmm, yeah, act like your swallowing."

I obeyed her request, and started trying to swallow as though I were drinking something. As I did this, Lisa began to moan a little louder and I realized what I was doing, I had been with a couple girls who had done this for me in the past.

The swallowing motion was how you gave a deep throat massage while deep throating your partner. I always loved it when I had it done to me on the few rare occasions it had happened. She was in all the way to the base of her cock. I could feel her warm balls against my chin. I found that in this position, I was actually able to lick her balls while she held her position.

Finally, she withdrew some and pulled out of my mouth, and I gasped for air with spit running down my chin.

"Wow," she sighed, "That was awesome... ready to finish me off now?"

I responded by taking her right back into my mouth in the same deep throat position, and repeated the same actions. It only took close to a minute before Lisa cried out in pleasure and reached her orgasm. Because she was as far down my throat as she could get, when she came I did not have the chance to taste her cum, but I already knew what it tasted like by this point.

She shot straight down my throat and I choked a little, but I handled it better than I expected I could at that angle.

She pulled out and suddenly lay down on the grass, arms out at her sides and legs spread wide, staring up at the sky. Holly started laughing, and despite my suddenly very sore throat, I did as well.

"You did really great that time," she complimented.

"Uh... thanks," I said, my voice a bit scratchy.

"Now come over here and fuck me in the ass baby," Lisa said.

She sat up and started making a 'come here' motion with her finger, indicating that she wanted me to come to her fast. I was not going to resist, and I watched Holly start stroking herself as I crawled over towards Lisa. I moved over top of her and she spread her legs. I lifted her ass up off the ground and pressed my cock against her entrance.

She ran her hands up and down my back as I pushed into her.

"Oh fuck, you're so hard baby." she moaned quite loudly.

I definitely was very hard, and her ass felt fucking great. She was still a little loose from when I had fucked her the night before at the club, but it felt great either way. I began thrusting in and out, pounding her with long hard strokes. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the woods, and I kissed her, sliding my tongue into her mouth to silence her.

We kept it up at that angle for a few seconds, before switching so that we were both standing and she was leaning against a tree. With her ass sticking out towards me, I grabbed her by the hips and resumed fucking her. At the same time, Holly got down on her knees between Lisa and the tree and started sucking her cock, so now I was fucking her in the ass, and Holly was sucking her cock at the same time.

What a fucking sight that was, it was so hot, I could feel myself getting close.

"I'm almost there," I announced.

I started thrusting harder and faster, wanting to make Lisa cum into Holly's mouth at the same time that I came. She dug her nails into the side of the tree and started moaning and panting, biting her lip to try to keep from getting to loud. I buried my face in the crook of her neck and started kissing her neck, and that was all it took to send her over the edge.

She cried out in ecstasy, a bit louder then I think she had intended to. I knew she was there, and Holly groaned as she swallowed every drop of hot cum that Lisa shot into her mouth. As I watched this beautiful sight, Lisa shooting her load into Holly's mouth while screaming my name, I too found myself hitting the point I so strongly desired.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," I shouted.

I buried myself balls deep inside of her, wrapping my arms around her and holding her close to me as I exploded. I felt my cock throbbing inside of her as I came the hardest I had in the two weeks since I had first started hanging out with these girls.

When it was over, the three of us stayed in that position for a few moments, and I don't think any of us really wanted this experience to end just yet. Holly was licking Lisa clean, and Lisa leaned back some to kiss me on the lips, our tongues wrestling together.

I pulled my cock out and gave her a light slap on her ass, as I watched my cum drip out of her hole and down the back of her legs. She turned her attention towards Holly who was finishing licking her clean, and then helped her friend stand up. They started making out in front of me and I took in the sight, memorizing it before they broke apart.

"That was so much fucking fun," Holly said in a cheerful voice.

"Yeah, I really enjoyed it," I said.

It was the truth, I never thought having a threesome would be as great an experience as this one had just turned out to be for me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," said Lisa, giving me a kiss on the lips.

Off in the distance, we heard the sound of a branch snapping in two. The three of us sort of looked at each other and panicked, before scrambling about to grab our clothing and put it all back on quickly. We managed to put everything back on and quickly hid in an area where the trees would keep us out of view, as a middle-aged man came back with his dog.

We tried not to laugh or speak too loud, as we waited them out, and after about a minute the man and his dog walked back up towards the bike path. We all let out a sigh of relief, and started laughing together.

12