Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that was pretty close," Lisa said, "I guess his dog smelled us?"

"Probably," I agreed, then chuckled, "Didn't look like it was taking a piss or anything, so what else could it have been doing but sniffing us out."

"I'm exhausted," yawned Holly, "What do you guys want to do next?"

We talked about it as we made our way back up to the bike path, and eventually, Holly decided she wanted to go back to her place and get some sleep.

Lisa and I agreed to go to a movie together and maybe after that, we would be heading to The Raven for a couple of hours. I dropped Holly off at her place, and then Lisa and I drove back to my apartment so we could get cleaned up before heading off to the movie theater.

I walked up the stairs to my apartment, unlocked the door and pushed it open, welcoming her inside behind me. "Wow... this is a really nice place Jay."

"Thanks, I've been living here for about three years now."

"How much is the rent, if you don't mind me asking?" Lisa asked.

"I pay $700 a month, which actually isn't so bad considering the size of the apartment. It's really nice though and I like it here."

I walked out to the kitchen, and poured her a glass of water, handing it to her and motioning for her to take a seat on the living room couch.

"I'm going to go take a shower, when I'm done, you can use it if you want to. I have plenty of extra towels and I really don't mind."

"Or," she said, walking over to me and setting the water down, "I could always join you... that is... if you don't mind?"

She smiled, and gave me a wink and I laughed, pulling her into my arms and kissing her on the lips.

"I'd love that," I said.

I took her by the hand and led her down the hall to the bathroom. We did not wait to get to the bathroom before we started stripping in the middle of the hallway, and by the time we both reached the shower we were both already completely undressed. I grabbed two towels and set them down on the sink, before turning on the hot water in the shower.

Once it was warmed up enough, I stepped into the shower stall and took her hand helping her up into the stall. She pulled the glass door shut behind her and we immediately started making out under the hot water.

I could feel my cock getting hard and I could feel hers pressing against my inner thigh as she too developed a raging hard-on. Something came over me though, and I found myself wanting to simply relax and hold her rather than having another fuck session.

I broke the kiss and smiled at her and she smiled back, and I knew she would not have an issue with it if that were what I wanted. So that is what I did, I simply wrapped my arms around her and held her wet, naked body against mine for a few minutes.

After about two minutes, we parted as I grabbed the washcloth and a bottle of soap, pouring the soap into the cloth. I started to rub the soap all over her body, from her arms, to her breasts and her stomach, to her legs and her back.

I even made sure to coat her still erect cock with the body wash, and once she was covered with it, she turned away from me and let the hot water wash her clean. When she was done, she took the bottle and the cloth from me and repeated the same thing that I had just done for her, for me.

Once we were both good and clean, we got out and started to dry off and I went to put on some clean clothes, while she slipped back into her own.

"I think that was even more fun then what we did in the park," Lisa said as I came out of my bedroom.

"I haven't had a chance to shower with anyone like that in a long time."

"Same here, I use to go out with a girl a long time ago who liked to join me in the shower from time to time. But none of the girls after her really ever liked to do it so it's been a while for me too."

"Well, maybe we should take more showers together more often."

I laughed, and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"I think I like that idea," I replied.

We checked the movies on my computer and once we decided what we wanted to see and what time we wanted to see it at, we left my apartment and made our way to the movie theater. It was about a ten-minute drive from my apartment to the theater, and another half hour after we arrived before the movie was scheduled to begin. I paid for the tickets, as well as the popcorn and the soda. It occurred to me as we sat down in the auditorium that this was almost like an actual... date.

I had paid for everything, and we were here by ourselves, just the two of us with nobody else, that is generally what a date is, right? I still was not quite sure though, I mean, I remembered what Lisa had said before about not really wanting to be in a relationship anytime soon. In truth, I really did like her...but I did not know for sure if I wanted to be in a relationship at the moment either.

Still, there was nothing wrong with what we were doing... maybe we were just developing feelings for each other. It did not mean we had to jump straight into a relationship. We could continue to have fun together, and with other people for a while and eventually, we could sit down and talk about it.

Then again, I could not help but wonder if she felt differently, if she wanted this to be something more than a friends with benefits type relationship.

After the movie ended, we decided to go to The Raven for a couple of hours like we talked about earlier. The car ride from the theater to the club was silent, but I decided that once we got there I was going to bring up what she thought of our friendship at this point, we could have a couple of drinks and talk it out tonight. I was not sure what I wanted just yet, but I was hoping that maybe I was not the only one with that confusion in my mind.

As planned, I waited until we reached the bar and I had ordered us both a drink before sitting down and trying to force myself to bring up what was on my mind. She must have sensed something was up, because Lisa smiled over at me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay? You look upset or something." Lisa asked.

"Oh... n-no, its fine I just um... wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh? What's up?"

Here it is, I thought. I had to ask her what she was feeling. I had to know if we were just friends, or if we were going beyond that any time soon.

"It's just... today was a lot of fun. With you and Holly, and with just you and me... but with just you and me it almost felt like it was natural. You know what I mean?"

She looked at me like she was confused at first, then smiled faintly and looked away. I took a deep breath and pushed myself to continue on with what I was trying to get at.

"I was wondering if... I mean...what exactly I am to you right now. You know, like what would you consider the two of us?"

"Jay... listen"

That was never good, I had a feeling I knew what her response was going to be, and I was actually a little surprised at how depressed I felt knowing what she was going to say.

"I'm really not... interested in being in a relationship. Not yet anyway, it is just a little too soon for me right now. That's not to say that I do not like you though, you are an awesome guy. I do not know what the future has in store for the two of us, but I believe that if we are meant to be in a relationship, it will happen when it is time. And I don't think that time is right now."

"Oh," was all I could say.

"I just... your still new to all of this, you know?

I think you should just have fun for the time being. Get to know your sexuality, really know it for sure before you settle down for any sort of relationship. That way, there won't be any doubts later on, because you'll know for certain." What she was saying made sense, I realized. After all, it was not just Lisa I had sex with today, it was not just Lisa I had sex with in the two weeks I had known her at all.

I had been with her and Holly, and I had been with both of them together today. It just so happened that the second half of the day was only me and Lisa, and I had definitely felt a spark between the two of us. But what she was trying to say was that maybe that spark was just me not being one hundred percent sure if I knew what I wanted yet... At the same time though, I almost felt like I should know what I wanted.

"What I'm trying to say is that, when I do settle down, I don't plan on continuing to sleep with more than just the person I'm dating. And at this point in time, I am not really ready to settle for only one person. We're both still young and maybe you might not be ready to do that just yet either, you know?"

"Yeah... I understand."

She was right, I did want to have some more fun with some of the other girls in the club before settling for an actual relationship.

Hell, so far, the only two I had really gotten to know were Lisa and Holly... I had met Jen, but we had not really spoken with each other that much just yet. Maybe it would not hurt to meet some other people, hang out with them, have some fun for a while and then think about getting in a romantic relationship.

"That doesn't mean we can't hang out outside of the club though," she said.

I smiled, relieved to hear that much, I had really loved hanging out with her today, just the two of us.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I think I sort of jumped ahead of myself."

"It's no worry Jay, seriously. Like I said, if the two of us are supposed to wind up together, it will happen when it's the right time."

I agreed, and we finished our drinks together before I ordered her a second one. After about an hour, Lisa decided to head home and get some sleep since she had work in the morning. I was not quite ready to go just yet though and so I stayed at the club and continued drinking. Eventually, I found myself out on the dance floor with a few people, hanging out and of course dancing.

There was a tall and somewhat built transsexual in her mid to late thirties, with brown hair and brown eyes. We talked for a bit and danced, and she was pretty far from shy when it came to rubbing up against me in places that most people who had just met would not usually try to rub.

Then I found myself dancing with a Spanish t-girl, her name was Claudia.

Claudia had short black hair and beautiful eyes, and an incredible body. Her voice was a little more masculine then some of the other girls I had met so far, but she was still good company and very attractive as well. I continued drinking throughout the night, and got to the point where it was mostly just me and Claudia hanging out together.

Around midnight, it got pretty heated between the two of us. We had been dancing together, rubbing against each other, and that led to a very hot make out session. She took me by the hand and led me off the dance floor, and I knew where she was taking me. We were on our way to one of the private rooms in the basement.

We chose one of the 'honeymoon suites' which was a much bigger room then the ones I had been in up until that point. It had a mirror ceiling; a Queen sized bed with silky sheets, and damn, was it comfortable.

Claudia shoved me onto the bed and started stripping in front of me, her body was absolutely incredible. Naked, she climbed into the bed with me and kissed me on the lips, reaching down and unfastening my belt and jeans.

She wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking, I reached up and ran a hand loosely through her hair as she bobbed her head.

"That's good," I moaned softly, "That feels really good baby."

The room was starting to spin now as the alcohol really took hold of me and I sort of lost myself in the moment. She stopped sucking, and time sort of sped up a bit. I felt her pulling a condom over my cock and lubing it up with a bottle of K.Y. I felt her getting on top of me, and I felt her lowering herself down onto my shaft. I took hold of her hips as she began to ride me, bouncing up and down, moaning and screaming my name.

She continued to ride me for a few minutes, about three tops, but I could not seem to cum. It felt good, but because I was so drunk, it just was not taking me to that point that we were both trying to reach, or maybe it was just because I had already gotten off so well with Lisa and Holly earlier. She pulled off and removed the condom, and turned around so that her ass was now up in my face.

We were in sixty-nine and she was sucking my cock, with her own cock right up in my face. Instinct took over and I pulled her back some, wrapping my lips around her dick, and now we were going down on each other.

I inhaled the musky aroma of her sweet ass and her balls, and it fueled my arousal. Slowly, I felt the familiar pressure building up and I hummed against her cock as my own began to spasm, shooting my cum into her mouth. I felt her moaning against me, and seconds later, she was dumping a load of her own down my throat.

When we both recovered, she turned around and started kissing me on the lips and all over my chest before lying down beside me.

"You know I had a lot of fun honey," she said before getting out of bed and started to get dressed, "But I have to be heading home now."

I lay there, and watched as she put on her clothes and then leaned in to give me a kiss on the lips before heading towards the door. The night was drawing to an end, and I was beginning to feel the effects of my post-orgasm state combined with the alcohol.

I was exhausted, perhaps a little too tired to get out of bed and make my way back upstairs in search of a ride home. Forgetting that this was a sex club and that these beds and rooms were only for sex, I rolled over, buried my face in the pillow and passed out.

I woke sometime later to the sound of someone banging on the door. I popped my head up and looked over to see one of the bouncers standing in the doorway staring at me, and he looked rather pissed off too.

"Closing time," he said in a firm tone, "Get the fuck out."

Well that was straight to the point, I was not going to argue, even though I was so fucked up still. I rolled out of bed, stumbled about the room a few minutes putting all of my clothes back on, and then walked out into the hallway. The bouncer was waiting for me outside the door, and he walked me back upstairs and outside into the cool night air.

"I called you a taxi," he said before walking back into the club and leaving me out there on my own.

"Fucking asshole," I muttered to myself.

As I leaned back against the wall, waiting for my ride to show up, I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

"That you Jay?"

I looked to my left, and sure enough, there was Kendra walking right towards me. 'Shit', I thought to myself. I was really hoping she would not take advantage of my drunken state right now or anything like that. She stepped up close to me and smiled, leaning against the wall next to me.

"What're you doing out so late, white boy?"

"I uh... passed out in one of the rooms in the basement."

"Oh, got a little drunk tonight huh? You need a ride home?"

"No, one of the bouncers said he called for a cab for me."

"Oh," she said. "Mind if I wait with you for a few minutes?"

I did not see the harm in at least waiting' for my ride with her. Hell, if anyone tried to start shit with me I was too fucked up to defend myself. Kendra looked like she could beat the hell out of someone if she wanted, so maybe she could keep an eye on me at least... unless she wound up being 'the someone' to start with me, then that would end pretty badly.

"Sure," I said, before turning my gaze away from her towards the streets.

"You know Jay," she said suddenly. "I really like you, and I really... really want to fuck you. But you're not interested in me, are you."

Kendra moved in front of me, pushing me back against the wall now, and staring down at me with lust in her eyes. I could not seem to figure out what to say, or how to respond, without pissing her off or offending her. Before I could say anything though, she leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips sliding her tongue into my mouth.

I simply went along with it and kissed her back, and even found myself getting hard as we stood there making out.

I felt her hands on my back, running down over my ass and giving it a nice squeeze, followed by a hard slap.

I jumped in surprise, and she pushed me into a corner where no one could really see what we were doing. Once we were out of sight, she continued kissing me passionately and also started unfastening my belt just enough to loosen it.

She slid' her hands down the back of my pants, over my ass, and once again squeezed my ass cheeks before slipping a finger between them. I gasped as I felt her finger push up into my asshole and begin moving in and out slowly at first.

Then, she sped up and started finger fucking me, rubbing my prostate gland and kissing me on the neck. My cock was dripping pre-cum in my boxers and I started moaning as she slowly and carefully inserted a second finger into my tight bum.

"You're so tight," she whispered, in a rather seductive voice. "Why don't you forget about the cab, and come home with me...we can have a lot of fun."

"I-I can't,"

"Oh? Why not Jay, you don't you want me? I know you do, I can feel your cock pressing against me while I'm' fingering your ass. I know you want this."

She had a point, I was so fucking hard right now it wasn't even funny. But I had sworn for days I did not want to be on the receiving end of anal sex just yet, so did I really want to go along with that?

With both of her fingers inside of me, I could feel myself getting more and more aroused, while trying to fight off the sudden interest in what she wanted to do to me.

"I can't," I repeated, in a more stern voice this time.

I was putting on a fake voice, trying to convince her I did not want it, or maybe I was just trying to convince myself.

"Okay, fine," she said, pulling her fingers from my ass and backing off slowly.

She sounded pissed, but by her face, she didn't look like she was.

"But I think you do want it. I just think you don't want to admit to it... so if you change your mind, come find me tomorrow, okay?"

With that said she turned and walked away, looking back over her shoulder and smiling as she waved at me. I sighed, sinking back against the wall, and silently beating myself up for backing out of that.

I heard a car pulling up and looked out from the corner to see it was the cab that the bouncer called. I ran over to it, got in the back seat and told the driver where to go.

It dawned on me halfway home that I had come to the club tonight in my own car, which I had just left behind in the parking lot. I searched my pockets just to make sure I had my keys, and sighed in relief when I found them. I was too drunk to drive so this was okay.

I just hoped they didn't tow the car before I could get back there tomorrow to pick it up again.

12