Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Jay has some more fun with Annie.
8.6k words
4.7
69.6k
71
7

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About two weeks passed after the night I spent with Lisa at her apartment, and I was finally starting to feel normal again. I had taken a few days to adjust to the fact that I'd just done something I never imagined myself doing, but once I got past the uncertainty, I realized I was still a normal person.

It did not make me any less of a man. It just meant I was open to certain forms of pleasure that other men were not.

After waking up the following morning, Lisa and I had another quick round before we both got up and took a shower. Then I made my way back home. I had not been to the club, but I had spoken with her on the phone a few times since that night.

I knew enough to know that she had spread the word to Holly, who as I figured, was very excited and also a little jealous that I had chosen Lisa over her and that she hadn't even been there as a witness.

I also went ahead and told Rob that we had gone through with it. After all, Rob was the one who talked me into it and helped me to get enough courage to bring it up to Lisa in the first place.

That next Thursday night, I had just finished work and was driving back to my apartment. As I pulled up outside the building, I noticed Holly sitting out front on the steps, looking quite bored. I wasn't sure what the hell she was doing here, but I was happy to see a friendly face. Shutting the engine off, I got out and started walking over to her slowly, waiting for her to notice me.

"What brings you here," I asked.

Snapping her head up to look at me, Holly laughed as she stood up and quickly wrapped her arms around me for a hug.

"I didn't even see you arrive, Jay," she said, "You startled me."

"Sorry about that."

"That's okay... I hope you don't mind. I was thinking... maybe if you're up for it, we could hang out for a few hours?"

"Sure," I said, "What'd you have in mind?"

"I don't know," her voice suddenly turned a bit seductive, running one hand down my left leg, she started rubbing my cock through my pants, smiling at me the whole time, "Maybe... we could go inside and you could let me have my way with you. Might be nice to get a piece of that ass now that you finally gave it up to Lisa."

I laughed as she pulled me closer to her, kissing me on the lips and smacking my ass. As we stood there making out, right in front of my apartment complex, I could feel myself becoming quite aroused. There was no way of refusing... she had me right where she wanted me.

"Okay," I said, finally breaking our kiss, "Let's go inside."

I took her by the hand and led her into my apartment building, then upstairs to my apartment. Once inside I locked the door and turned around, only to be met with another passionate kiss. I groaned, our tongues began dueling as we stumbled through the living room and into my bedroom. Once we got past the door, she shoved me onto the mattress of my bed.

I sat on the edge as Holly now towered over me, and started doing a sexy little dance for me, swaying her hips from side to side... slowly beginning to strip. She started by removing her tank top, and after swinging it around above her head for a moment, tossed it across the floor.

After running both hands through her silky hot pink hair and blowing me a kiss, I found myself, more than anything, wanting to just throw her onto the bed and tear her clothes off. Now left in only her bra and mini-skirt, she slowly began working her way out of the skirt until she had nothing left but her panties and bra. She impatiently moved towards me, pushing me back some on the bed.

I leaned on my hands, as she sat on my lap draping her arms around my neck. She then started giving me a lap dance, and damned if that wasn't quite an enjoyable experience, in and of itself.

She smelled great, and feeling her soft skin, I pulled her in for another kiss.

"I want you to suck my cock, Jay," she said.

I wasn't going to protest! She slid off of my lap and began slipping her silk panties down her smooth legs and stepped out of them. While holding them in front of my face, Holly was reaching down with her other hand to take hold of her cock.

She started stroking herself until she was fully erect, at which point she placed one foot on the bed beside me and kept the other one planted firmly on the hardwood floor. I slid by body forward, hanging off the edge of the mattress as she took a firm hold of my head to guide her erect member into my open mouth.

I sucked nice and slow, bobbing my head, taking my time and enjoying things while making sure she enjoyed it as well. As Holly pushed to the back of my throat she was moaning, then suddenly giggled, as she noticed that I wasn't choking or gagging.

"You must be getting use to this, huh?"

"Mmhm," I muttered, my voice muffled.

"You're a naughty little cock sucker now, aren't you? We've turned you into such a little cocksucker."

In a way, she was right. Going down on girls such as Holly or Lisa was not something that was beyond me anymore. I almost enjoyed it as much as they did, and it was fairly obvious that I had become a bit of a cocksucker.

I moved from her shaft, down to her balls, licking and sucking on them while reaching around to her back to unclip her bra. She moaned as I continued pleasuring her balls and also removed the bra. I let it fall to the floor, and then taking her beautiful breasts in my hands, I started massaging them.

"I was already horny to begin with Jay," she whispered, "But now you're making me want you so much more then I already did."

I backed away from her lower region, and smiled up at her before burying my face in her cleavage. She laughed and pushed her breasts together, as if to smother me with them... she could have done that, and I would have died a happy man.

"That's enough for now," she said pulling away, "Now get undressed for me Jay... I want to see that beautiful body of yours without any clothes."

I stood up, removed my shirt, followed by my pants and my boxers until I was standing completely undressed before her. She pushed me onto the bed again, and this time instead of landing in a sitting position, I went all the way down onto my back.

"Turn over," she ordered.

I rolled over onto my stomach, and she smacked my ass. Then, as she spread my cheeks, I heard her sigh behind me.

"I can't wait," she said happily, "Do you have any lube?"

"Yeah, it's in the top drawer over there," I said pointing towards my dresser.

She walked across the room, pulling out a large bottle of Astroglide from the drawer that I had buried under a few pairs of boxers.

She walked back over to the bed, and climbed onto the mattress on her knees. I heard her pop open the cap on the bottle, and squirt some of the lube onto her fingers, before slipping them into my tight hole. I groaned as she pushed her fingers in until they were up to the knuckles.

"You know," she started to speak, "Lisa told me all about your first time together a few weeks ago. That was quite a story and it really got me turned on. She knew it too. I only wish I could have been there, to have been a part of your first time Jay. It's okay though, I'm not angry. I'm getting my chance right now, aren't I?"

She applied an extra amount of lube, and then I heard her squirting some onto her cock. She stroked herself for a second or two, rubbing it in real good before climbing over top of me. My heart was racing, just as it had been with Lisa. But this time though, it wasn't because I was nervous.

It was because I was so turned on! I really just wanted her to get to the point. I got my wish, as I felt the head of her cock pressing against my hole, and then she shoved it into me.

Holly slid in fairly easy, thanks to the large amount of lube she had applied and before I knew it, she was grabbing me by the hips and pounding my ass with long hard strokes. I moaned, biting my lip and pushing myself up onto my knees underneath of her. She slammed in and out of me, and I started pushing my ass back against her, to meet her thrusts.

"Oh fuck yeah," she laughed, "You're really into this, aren't you?"

"Oh... can't help it," I said. "It really... feels good."

"Lisa was right, you are a bad boy Jay."

"You know you both like me this way," I laughed.

"That's true, your ass is so tight. It feels great baby,"

She continued pounding me, and then reached around and took hold of my cock, stroking it in perfect rhythm with her thrusts. I continued pushing myself back to meet with her thrusting, and it seemed to make her more satisfied, as she really liked how into it I was.

I felt that old familiar pressure building up, and I cried out in pleasure as I exploded, shooting my load all over the mattress and her hand. She released her grip on my cock, and then licked my cum off of her fingers.

"Mmmm... you taste so good baby. After this, I want you to fuck me."

Her breathing started getting heavier, and I knew she was almost there...it wouldn't be long now. I started squeezing my anal muscles, tightening them around her erection to help push her in the right direction. It quickly worked, as I shoved myself back against her and she cried out in ecstasy.

"Fuck," she yelled, slamming all the way into me and slumping forward.

I felt her throbbing inside of me, spewing her load, filling me up with it until she had emptied her balls completely.

"Holy shit," she sighed, pulling out and collapsing next to me.

As I lay down next to her, she had this goofy grin on her face that made me laugh just looking at her.

"That... was awesome," she said happily, "It's been so long since the last time I had a guy with an ass as tight as yours."

"That's a good thing, I guess, right?"

"Fuck yeah it's a good thing!"

"Holly, you really are one crazy girl, you know that?"

She slapped me playfully and kissed me on the arm.

"I'm your crazy girl though... now, how about you bend me over and show me no mercy."

I jumped at the suggestion, grabbing the lube and getting myself ready. Once we were both set to go, she mounted me, pushing herself down over my cock and started riding me. I reached up, once again to massage her breasts, gently pinching her nipples.

Then, I pulled her close, biting and licking her neck. I felt her cock harden against me as she continued grinding on me.

"Jay, I'm close," she whimpered. I could feel her starting to shake, indicating that she was probably right in assuming her orgasm was near.

I sucked harder at her neck, leaving a hickey as I thrust upwards in and out of her hot little ass. Finally, she shuddered, screaming out my name as her dick spewed cum all over my stomach and chest.

Seconds later, I wrapped my arms around her, clinging to her as my own orgasm overcame me and I emptied my balls inside of her.

Once again, we were laying side by side, both of us recovering from our orgasms. Once we had caught our breath, she rolled over onto her side and smirked at me while rubbing my chest.

"It's good to see that you can still give a good pounding, even though you're no longer just a top, you know how to give... and take now."

"Well, I'm glad I could please you."

"Oh you did, and you left a mark," she pointed to the hickey I had left on her neck and I laughed... so did she. We stayed in the bed for a few minutes just laughing and goofing off with each other, before she finally got up to go use my bathroom.

From the toilet, she called out to me, and started a fresh conversation about someone I had been trying hard not to think about at all.

"So what's up with you and Kendra... did she fuck you yet?"

I sat up in my bed, rubbing my head, as I didn't want to think of Kendra. I was just getting used to being the one getting fucked, and I definitely enjoyed being on the receiving end... but I was still not sure if I was ready for anyone as large as she was.

"Not yet, no..." I said.

"Damn," she said, coming out of the bathroom and walking back to the bed, her flaccid cock swaying between her legs, "What's the hold up?"

"I don't know," I answered. "I guess just because she's supposedly so damn big, and I'm not so sure if I can handle that yet, you know?"

"True... but, do you want to hook up with her?"

I laughed, and turned my back on her. She put a hand on my shoulder and shook me, then started tickling me.

"Stop," I shouted, laughing at the same time.

"I'll stop when you answer the question, do you want Kendra?"

"Yes, okay!" I exclaimed.

I practically shouted it, half just to get her to stop and half because well... it was true. I did want Kendra, the sexual tension was intense with her and I guess everybody could tell it was there. Hell, even Kendra herself knew it was there, she had hinted at it the last time we spoke.

"I do want Kendra, okay? Just... I'm trying to get some experience first. When the time is right I'll go and talk with her about it."

"I heard she thought the time was right three weeks ago."

"Fuck you," I said, grabbing my pillow and attacking her with it. She fell back onto the bed, laughing as I repeatedly hit her with the pillow before backing off after a few moments.

"Ya already did," she said, answering my insult from a few moments before. I was done talking about Kendra, I was having fun goofing off with Holly, and Kendra was not on my list of things to talk about.

"So, are you going to explore with any of the other girls at the club?"

"I suppose so," I said.

I actually hadn't thought about it, but why not I figured. There were a lot of beautiful girls at The Raven... might as well get to know a few more and have some more fun.

"I'll probably go this weekend and hang out or something."

"You have to get together with Jen," said Holly.

"She would love to have fun with you... I think you two would get along really well actually."

I decided I probably would be going to The Raven that Friday night, and if she was there, I'd end up hanging with Jen. She seemed like a nice enough girl when we had met before, and Holly seemed pretty insistent that she was just as interested in me as Lisa and she were.

After about an hour of just laying around with Holly in bed, we both got up, cleaned up and I walked her to my door. She gave me a kiss before heading home, and then I made my way back to the bedroom, for a good night's rest. I most certainly did sleep well, too.

After finishing up work, I made my way home, showered up and then put on some clean clothes. I now made my way out the door, and as I'd decided earlier that Friday to pay a visit to The Raven. I was hoping Lisa or Holly might be there, but if they weren't, maybe I would look around for Jen.

When I arrived, I could not seem to find Lisa or Holly anywhere and I was a little disappointed by that. So, I took a deep breath and looked over towards the dance floor, where sure enough, I found Jen.

I approached the beautiful blonde from behind, and for just a moment, I thought perhaps I could sneak up on her. But she seemed to have some intuition I was there and turned around, spotting me at the last second.

"Hey Jay, nice to see you here."

"Hey Jen, what's up?"

"You come to have some fun with Lisa and Holly?"

"Yeah, originally," I admitted, "But I don't think they're here tonight."

"Aw, what a shame," she grinned. "I could keep you company," she said, pulling me to her and making me dance with her along to the pounding club music.

"I wouldn't mind that," I replied, breathing in her scent.

She was wearing some type of perfume that I was not quite sure of, but it smelled so damn good. I sank in as we started grinding against one another, and I noted just how willing she was to get a feel of me.

She kept rubbing my cock through my pants, and squeezing my ass and groping my whole body.

Needless to say, I was starting to feel really turned on from how close our bodies were... why not, I figured.

After all, I came here with the assumption early on that I would possibly be hooking up with Jen. So I gave in, leaned in close and kissed her on the lips. She kissed back of course, our tongues began to wrestle and she became more aggressive with the touching.

Eventually, she took my hand and led me towards the bar, where we sat down and started to just talk with each other. Jen had never really talked to me for more than a few minutes on a few separate occasions. So it turned out that she did not know a whole lot about me.

I didn't know much about her either, so we at least had that much in common. I told her about myself, and she asked where I worked. I asked her a few of the same questions; turned out she worked at a retail store in a mall that sold women's clothes.

She started cross-dressing in her teens, and started living full-time as a woman, when she was in her early twenties.

She asked me about the "relationship" I had between myself, Holly and Lisa. Then she asked whether or not there were romantic feelings. I wasn't sure to be honest... I loved Lisa and Holly both equally, they were two of my best friends not just two girls that I had sex with a lot.

I just did not know if there were romantic feelings between the three of us.

"So, you enjoy being a sub," she asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, it's nice, not as bad as I feared it would be honestly."

"That's good, do you like to be a top or a bottom more?"

"I like being on bottom... but I don't think I could be strictly bottom," I admitted. "I think after a while, I would start to miss being in control. It's nice with Lisa and Holly, because they're kind of the same, and they like to switch it up a lot so I get both choices."

Jen laughed, "Well that's good, so are you open to being with other girls, or are you strictly dedicated to Lisa and Holly?"

I knew where this was going... hell, Holly had suggested it to me, so why not.

"I've been with others, they don't mind. Not possessive of me really."

"That's good, because you're really cute. Honestly, I've wanted a chance to see what all the hype is about."

Just as I was about to say something else, Jen's phone started to ring. She told me she would only be a few seconds, answering the call and I waited patiently. About a minute into her call, I noticed she suddenly appeared to be disappointed for some reason.

Whoever was on the phone, seemed to have ruined her significantly good mood. She finally hung up, sighed, sat the phone down and finished her beer before turning to look at me sadly.

"My roommate just called, her mother's really sick. I need to get home, she really needs me there."

I was disappointed, but actually admired how eager she was to be there for her roommate before anything else, and it was nice to see she cared so much.

"That's okay," I said, reaching over to give her a hug. She embraced me back, then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "There's always next time."

"Indeed there is," she winked at me, then grabbed a napkin and pulled a pen from her purse. She scribbled down her phone number and slipped the napkin into my jacket pocket.

"Give me a call, and we'll hook up,"

She gave me another hug, before gathering her belongings and then I walked her out to her car and the night came to an end. I saw her off, before making my way to my own vehicle and heading home. I was tired anyway, so perhaps it wasn't such a bad thing that things had ended the way they had tonight.

I would give Jen a call later in the week, and we could set something up then, no big deal.

***

The next day, I got called in to work. It was supposed to be my day off, and I wasn't looking forward to it, but I could definitely use the extra cash. So I agreed, got out of bed, showered and made my way there. Luckily, the day went by pretty fast, and before I knew it, I was done and making my way back home again. On my way to the car though, my phone started to ring and I pulled it out of my pocket to find the caller ID read: Lisa.