Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped at the next light, did a U-turn and drove back to the intersection where she had been stuck... sure enough, she was still there.

Kendra saw me pulling over to the side of the road, and got out of her car again, slowly walking over to me as I waved to her. I rolled down the window again and stuck my head out, smiling.

"How about you let me take a look at it," I suggested.

"If you don't mind, sure."

I got out of the car, and followed her over to hers. She opened the driver's side door, and popped the hood from inside as I went around to the front and lifted it up to look inside.

I leaned in close to the compartment, checking everything out... the truth was, I didn't know much about cars. I guess I was just trying to delay. I didn't really want to offer her a ride home, because I figured that would turn into an invite for me to come inside with her... and I still didn't know if I was ready for that.

So instead, I figured I could stay here with her, and at least she wouldn't have to be lonely while she waited for the tow truck. I wanted to seem like I was trying to fix the problem though, so I pretended that I knew what the hell I was doing, examining the parts of the engine that I had no clue what any of them even did.

I felt her presence behind me, and I pushed aside the image that went through my brain, of her bending me over the side of the car and having her way with me. Oddly enough though, that image seemed to wake my little friend downstairs, and I felt my cock begin to harden.

"You don't seem like you know what you're doing, Jay... are you alright?"

"Yeah... I uh... think your right, this thing might be shot," I said, still trying to appear as if I knew what I was talking about.

I turned around, after shutting the hood and leaned back against the car.

"Well, that fucking sucks," she said wiping sweat from her forehead. She sighed heavily, and leaned against the car, next to me. It was really hot right now.

I was working up a heavy sweat myself, and not enjoying standing around out here. Finally, I shoved aside my worries of her trying to invite me into her apartment and decided to offer her a ride.

"If you want... I could drive you home. You could call Triple A again and let them know the car is here, we'll push it to the side of the road before we go. They can pick it up later, and call you when they have it."

"Normally I wouldn't want to take advantage, but it's so damn hot. Thanks Jay, you're a real sweetheart."

I smiled, as she pulled out her cell phone and dialed the company to let them know that she was getting a ride home, and asking them to call her when they had the vehicle with them. She hung up, and together, we pushed the stalled car to the side of the road.

She locked it up, and then followed me back to my own car. I opened the passenger door for her, and she got inside and buckled up. I got in the driver's side, started the car and proceeded to drive, following her directions to get to the place where she lived.

Half an hour away, we had arrived at a small house on the other side of town, and it looked like a very nice house. Always being the gentlemen, I got out of the car and opened her door for her again, and she climbed out of the passenger seat and smiled again.

"Thanks again Jay, I really appreciate this."

"It was no problem," I said, proud of myself for having done this.

"Do you want to come inside?"

There it was... the question I had wondered if she would ask. Did I want to go inside with her? She got up real close just then, and I could smell the perfume on her as she leaned in to my ear.

"You still owe me a date, if I recall, we were supposed to hang out at The Raven that one Sunday, but you hung out with Holly instead."

She hadn't forgotten about how I had blown her off that day; I had been hoping it was something she would have no recollection of to be honest.

"I know you want this Jay," she said seductively,

"I remember how I made you feel that night, backed into that corner. My hand down the back of your pants, fingers up your tight little hole. You were so hard... you've been putting this off for too long hun. Come inside, and let me make you feel good."

Everyone knew it, even I knew I wanted her. I had been dancing around it for so long, just because I was afraid of how big she supposedly was. Truth be told, I was really interested... just... nervous.

"Okay."

What had I just said? Fuck, I agreed to go in with her... what in the world was I thinking. I wanted it yes, but how was I going to feel after the matter. She took me by the hand, smiling and looking very happy.

"It's about time," she said, pulling me towards the front door.

We got up to the front of the house, and I waited as she fumbled around for her keys. Whatever happened once we passed that door I wanted it to feel good, hopefully more than it might possibly hurt.