Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was reminded of how much I loved it when I got to this point, and seconds later my cock erupted, pouring cum into her mouth. I cried out in pleasure, screaming her name as she choked on the amount that I had released. I don't think even she had expected me to cum that hard. She swallowed it all though, before releasing my cock from her mouth and staring down at me with lust in her eyes.

"That was so fucking hot," she said.

My body was still trembling, but now it was her turn. She focused all her attention on fucking my ass, pounding in and out of me, moaning my name in my ear.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

And cum she did, as she buried herself balls deep in my asshole, and I felt her begin to spurt deep inside of me. She filled me to the brink, probably with even more then I had released into her mouth seconds ago. When it was done, Christy collapsed on top of me, her dick still inside of me, and both of us sticking together with sweat.

"That was awesome," I said in a strained voice.

When I finally felt her cock slip out of my asshole, Christy rolled over and lay down at my side and we both stayed like that staring at the ceiling. My body was still shaking, and I had a strange tingling sensation in the tip of my dick, which was also still semi-erect.

"So, I take it you liked my little trick?"

"Hah, I loved it! I heard you could do that... but I couldn't believe it."

"Oh, no? Well, I just proved it to you."

"I know," I said, "And now you're going to have to teach me how to do it."

Christy started laughing, and gave me a kiss on the cheek, smiling.

"You must have someone special you want to show it to, don't you?"

"Oh, I have one or two people in mind," I said laughing. After that last time I had experienced an orgasm this powerful, I had told myself while lying in Kendra's bed that I wanted to make Lisa and Holly feel that kind of pleasure.

I wanted to make both of them cum so hard, that their bodies would shake uncontrollably as mine had.

So far, I had been unsuccessful in doing this, although I knew neither of the girls held it against me or were unsatisfied with what I had to offer. But this... 'trick' of hers... I was pretty sure that if I could do what Christy did to me, I'd have them right where I wanted them... at least I hoped.

"Teach me your ways," I said jokingly, and yet serious at the same time.

"Hah-hah, okay, okay... but we're going to have to spend quite a bit of time together Jay. I hope your little butt can handle my big fat cock as much as it's going to have to."

I knew I was in for quite an adventure... I would be raw and sore by the time she was finished teaching' me her technique. But I was pretty sure it would be well worth the effort. Plus, the soreness would come after... and in the mean time, lots of pleasure to go along with the knowledge I'd be gaining.

I really couldn't wait.

12