Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up off the floor, and wandered out into the kitchen to grab another beer. That was gone soon enough and I had moved onto another...and then another...and another...and soon, I was really starting to feel it.

Holly got worried about me and came out to the kitchen. She was about to ask if I was alright, when Lisa and her new friend Mike stumbled out there as well, both of them laughing and holding hands. Mike pressed her up against the fridge, and started kissing her all over the neck, Lisa giggling like a school girl the entire time.

Again, my stomach churned and I felt a sudden rush of anger...I pushed it aside, getting up from the table and stumbling.

"So," I shouted. "When are we gonna fuck?"

Holly couldn't help but laugh, Lisa and Mike looked over at us as Annie came into the kitchen... completely naked, and grinning at me.

"I thought you might never ask," she said.

I felt my cock rising, and I knew this wasn't just the alcohol or my way of trying to piss Lisa off, though some might have thought that was the case. I really was still very horny and honestly, I had been waiting anxiously to get it on with Annie for the majority of the night. Still half nude myself, I leaned back against the kitchen table, shooting her a seductive grin.

"God you are so fucking hot," Annie said, stepping closer to me.

She grabbed my hand and wrapped it around her dick, and I started stroking as she leaned in to kiss me, pushing me back onto the table. I could still hear Holly giggling next to us, as she watched the scene unfolding in front of her.

"Care to join us Lisa," Annie asked.

"I'm gonna go to my room," she slurred.

She took Mike by the hand, leading him down the hallway towards her bedroom. I was slightly disappointed, but I wasn't going to go out of my way to get her attention like some teenage girl or some shit. I had a beautiful girl with a huge cock right in front of me, and another right off to the left of me... what else could I possibly want?

"Guess it's just the three of us then," I said.

"I guess so... so start sucking," Annie said.

I got down and started sucking, like I had never sucked in my life. I had been waiting for this and was just as excited as Annie. Holly plopped down at one of the chairs and watching us, she started stroking her own cock.

Annie took a fistful of my hair, getting a little rough with me but of course I did not mind. I sucked more eagerly, trying to please her, to the best of my ability, and so far it seemed to be working.

"Mmmm... Jay, I forgot how good you are at this. I heard Holly and Lisa bought you a new present for Christmas; is this true?"

"Mmffhmff,"

"What was that?"

I stopped sucking so I could answer, "Yes."

"Yes... yes what?"

"Yes... uh-"

"Call me Mistress," she laughed, "Mistress Annie."

"Yes Mistress Annie," I replied, "I have been using the new toy."

"Mm, good...I can't wait to get myself in your sweet little ass."

After a few more minutes of me sucking, she gently pushed me away and led me back out to the living room, with Holly following behind us. Annie instructed me to lie down on the hard wood floor with a few pillows to provide some comfort. As I lay flat on my stomach, she got behind me and spread my cheeks, and I felt her hot breath on my hole. She started licking my hole, teasing it with her wet tongue while stroking my cock at the same time.

Holly joined in now, moving in front of me and we started making out passionately.

While Annie continued orally pleasuring my asshole, Holly started licking and sucking my nipples. I groaned, my cock throbbing, held tightly by Annie. I pushed Holly onto her back, careful not to hurt her, and swallowed her huge cock while Annie continued working my hole.

I could feel her inserting a few fingers now and I moaned as she rubbed my prostate gland.

"My, my... you spread so easily now that you have a new toy, Jay... this shouldn't take me long at all."

She slipped in three fingers and started thrusting them in and out of my asshole, as I continued sucking Holly's giant cock. I moaned loudly over her dick, my body growing hot with arousal and my cock was now leaking pre-cum.

"You're good to go," Annie said from behind me.

I felt her moving slightly, and I stopped sucking Holly momentarily until I knew she was inside of me. I felt the tip of her giant dick pressing at my hole, and in one thrust, she pushed all the way into me. I gasped, my entire body jumping with surprise, and I immediately took Holly back between my lips.

Annie began pounding me, showing no mercy, ramming in and out of my asshole like a fucking machine.

"Oh, what a good little cock sucker," Holly moaned.

"Look at you...taking my dick like a champion, while Annie pounds your ass like there's no tomorrow. I love these moments so much, don't you Annie?"

"Oh fuck yeah, you know I do Holly."

I laughed slightly, as my body started shaking. I forgot how well Annie could reach my spot and it wasn't long before I felt my orgasm coming on, slowly but surely. My entire body trembling I started moaning louder and louder, as I felt my dick begin to swell and ache. I couldn't help it, and I let loose, my cock spewing cum all over the pillow beneath me.

"Aw, that's no fun," Annie whined. "You came already... but it's alright. Holly and I will switch, she can have your ass now and I'll just have to punish you by making you swallow my cum like the good little slave you are."

I had no protests against that idea, as Annie slipped out of my asshole and switched with Holly. I felt Holly moving behind me and seconds later, the feeling of emptiness in my behind was filled and I felt relieved.

Annie shoved her cock down my throat, and I gagged, sucking the best that I could. Every time Holly would slam into my ass, she would push me forward and Annie's cock would slide deeper down my throat. I loved every second of this, and so were both of the girls.

"Ohhh shit," Annie groaned. "Here it goes... are you ready?"

I answered her question by taking her as deep down my throat as I could and holding her there and seconds later, Annie cried out as her cock exploded. I didn't get to savor any of her cum as she shot it directly down my gullet, not offering any for my tongue. I choked a little, as she withdrew from my mouth and I gasped for air, spit running down my chin.

I could feel Holly starting to get more aggressive, I could hear her breathing becoming heavier and I felt her cock starting to swell inside of me.

"Mmm, fuck, oh fuck... here I cum Jay!"

Holly dug her nails into my hips, buried her cock deep inside of me. She gasped, her cock pulsating, and began to pump her cum deep into my rectum. I hit another orgasm just from the feel of her semen filling me up, and we came together, our bodies trembling against each other.

When it was over, I sunk down against the floor and Holly collapsed on top of me. Annie laughed, and I lifted my head up to see her stroking her cock back to life right in front of me. My body was sore and I was starting to feel a little tired, as the alcohol started wearing off.

Holly slowly withdrew her cock from my gaping asshole, and rolled off of me, laying down at my side and staring up at the ceiling.

"Want a little more, Jay," Annie asked, still stroking herself right in my face. I heard footsteps behind me, and a familiar, masculine voice.

"Oh man... I said it before, and I'll say it again... that is one hot ass."

I laughed, glancing over my shoulder, and sure enough there stood Rob. I reached back and slipped my finger into my gaping, wet asshole.

"I know we had a deal buddy, but if you can't handle anymore that's cool with me."

"No," I groaned.

I was still horny... who would have seen that one coming, considering how hard I had just been fucked by Annie and Holly, "It's okay with me Rob, just remember what we talked about."

I was of course, referring to when I made him agree not to let this be awkward later.

"And remember what I said," he chuckled, "It's just sex man."

He got on top of me, his warm chest pressing against my back...it felt strange. Strange to feel a more rough body with muscles and everything pressing against me instead of a soft, feminine body.

I felt his huge cock poking at my hole and Annie smiled at me, shoving her dick back into my mouth. Rob pushed into me and went right in, all the way to the hilt. I groaned against Annie, sucking and slurping yet again as her boyfriend started pounding my ass with long hard strokes.

I felt my asshole squeezing around his cock. Somewhere along the line, Annie blew another load all over my face before laying back and staring up at the ceiling, exhausted, while Rob continued fucking me.

With Holly still at my side, we started kissing. The feel of Holly's soft wet lips against mine and her tongue in my mouth added to the pleasure I was feeling from Rob's dick deep inside of my ass. I felt myself approaching the fourth orgasm of the night and it hit me faster than I realized it was coming.

Rob pulled out, and turned me over onto my back, lifting my legs up as far back as they could go before thrusting back into me again. Holly and I continued making out for a few moments, before she fell asleep next to us and now it was just me and Rob. I grabbed hold of my cock and started jerking as my friend continued ramming me, harder and harder.

"Fuck! J-Jay... here goes,"

On cue, I felt his cock begin to pulsate, emptying his load inside of me. He was really cumming a lot, and a few moments into his orgasm I too started to cum, my dick spewing sticky fluids all over my chest and stomach. Both of us drenched in sweat, he pulled out once it was over and now me, Annie, Rob and Holly were all lying on the floor.

I stayed there for a few minutes, until Rob shifted, stood up, and walked towards the balcony for a cigarette. I sat up and rubbed the back of my head, glancing over at Holly and Annie... they were both asleep.

My ass sore, my back aching, I pushed myself to my feet and walked to the bathroom. I washed up briefly, and then slipped into a pair of pajama bottoms and a sweater before moving out onto the balcony with Rob who was indeed smoking a cigarette at the moment.

"You cool," I asked.

"Hah! Yeah... I should ask you the same. You really took a pounding from all of us tonight. How's your asshole?"

I laughed, sitting down uncomfortably on the chair and leaning my head back. The cool breeze felt good against my hot skin, and Rob handed me a cigarette, which I lit up and took a long drag from.

"Sore," I finally answered his question, and he laughed.

"See... look at us man? Nothing awkward about this, right?"

He had a point, I realized. Maybe it was the booze, or whatever, I wasn't sure. But I didn't feel weird about what we had just done at all... here we were having a normal conversation like Rob and I might have any other day. Nothing had changed... not yet and I hoped it would stay that way.

"You seem like there's something bothering you though,"

"What?... Me?"

"No Jay, the guy standing next to you," he said sarcastically, "C'mon dude... what's the problem? I know it ain't me, so what is it?"

I looked away, taking another drag from the cigarette and offering no reply. He must have gotten the point, because he just gave me a pat on the shoulder as he walked past me into the apartment. He knew there was something wrong, I just didn't want to talk.

I wanted to forget the fact that Lisa was leaving in a few days, and that one of the last shots we had at having a good night together, she had spent with another man instead of me... and Holly.

I fell asleep that night on the balcony, and when I woke the next morning, my body was stiff and my ass was more sore than it had been before I fell asleep. I got up, and stumbled back inside to find everyone still sound asleep, then went straight to the bathroom, to relieve my bladder.

When I came back out, I found Lisa escorting her friend out the front door, giving him a kiss on the lips and whispering something that sounded like an "I love you too."

She shut the door, turned around, and jumped in surprise, having not realized I was there until that exact moment.

"Hey," she said, "I was wondering where you were."

"Yeah... well... I fell asleep outside."

"Outside huh," she laughed, "That's a new one for drunken Jay."

I chuckled, sitting down at the kitchen table as she opened the fridge and grabbed two bottles of water. She then handed one to me before sitting down as well.

"So... did you and Rob... you know?"

"Yeah, we did. He joined in after Holly and Annie got through."

"So, how was it?"

"I don't know," I shrugged my shoulders, before taking a sip of water.

"I guess it wasn't all that bad. Not much different from getting fucked by you or Annie or Holly. Except, well... he's more masculine obviously."

"And, is that something you prefer?"

"Definitely not."

We both laughed, and I chugged the rest of my water before standing up and walking towards the bathroom. I wanted a hot shower, and I was hoping that would help me feel a little better.

"Jay? Hold on a second..."

"Hm?"

"Um... about... last night."

I sighed, knowing where this was going. I didn't really want to talk about this. "Lisa... it's fine. Don't worry about it."

I didn't give her a chance to say anything further, before heading into the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done and dressed, everyone else was awake and Lisa was cooking breakfast, quietly with Annie assisting. We all sat around for the better part of the day, talking and laughing, completely sober.

It was a good thing to be able to kick back and laugh together the next day, at least to me. It showed me that we didn't need the alcohol to have a good time with friends, we could have just as much fun while sober.

Around three in the afternoon, we started cleaning up, Rob and Annie staying behind to help us straighten the apartment. They left around 6:00 that night, Annie giving me a hug and a peck on the cheek and me and Rob a brief hug and an exchanging glance.

We had talked some more and agreed that while we had enjoyed what we did the previous night, it was probably not going to be something we would be doing again anytime soon. Turns out, Rob had the similar feelings that I had. He preferred soft and feminine skin over rough and muscular, just as I did.

When they left, I walked back into the apartment and noticed Holly and Lisa were out on the balcony talking. I was tired, and wanted some extra sleep, so without saying a word I made my way to my bedroom. I crashed hard on the mattress and was out cold within minutes.

I woke the following day, realizing I had fallen asleep that previous night and slept straight through the night. I felt refreshed though, and I sat up and climbed out of bed to make a trip out to the bathroom. When I came out of my room, I found Holly sitting on the couch, curled up in a ball. Something was wrong. I walked over to her, and sat down at her feet, rubbing her leg.

"What is it?"

She sniffed, and sat up, pulling her knees to her chest. She'd been crying, I could tell... something wasn't right here.

"Holly... talk to me. Please?"

"It's Lisa," she said in a low voice.

I suddenly felt like she was going to give me this horrible news, but instead of speaking, she handed me a piece of paper. Confused, I unfolded the crumbled up paper and started to read... it was from Lisa.

Jay and Holly-

I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye, and I know I wasn't supposed to leave for another few days. But' I felt like I had to leave sooner. I know neither of you may understand right now, but I hope at some point you both will get the reason why I did this.

Truth is Jay, I know how you feel about me. I know what you really want, and I am sorry but that's just not what I want. I guess I just don't really have the courage to tell you face to face. See, I don't want you to hate me and I was just afraid you would never want to talk to me again. So I figured it best to just go, and let you have your space to cool down. I will be back like I promised I would be, and I hope that when I do return, you'll be able to forgive me and we can be friends.

Take care of Holly for me, okay?

Holly, I'm so sorry I did this. Your still my best friend in the world, and I promise I'll keep in touch with you. I'll come back. But for the time being, I want you two to just be happy. Please, don't hate me.

Love, Lisa.

I couldn't believe what I had just read, and before I could even utter a word, Holly broke down into tears. Seeing my friend so hysterical, I set the note down on the coffee table and pulled her into my arms, holding her close. I had no idea why Lisa felt like she had to do this.

It was ridiculous! Yes, I was hurt that she was dating this Mike guy, but I never would have been able to hate her.

What it boiled down to was that Lisa must have grown out of her experimental stage, like I assumed she someday would. Like I knew I would someday as well. The problem was, she hadn't grown out of it with the intentions of settling down with me... it was somebody else who held her heart.

But still... I could never have brought myself to hate her, and I knew Holly did not hate her either. Lisa had left us both with a terrible shock.

12