Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 19

Story Info
Threesome, and a decision that needs to be made.
7.8k words
4.7
40.3k
45
13

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was supposed to be up sooner, but I made the mistake of titling it Chapter 20 instead of Chapter 19 lol. Just a slight mistake. I apologize to my fans for the wait, hopefully I won't take as long with the finale as I did with this one.

Whiskey

*****

It had been just a few days since my lunch date with Christina, and I had been hard at work on the house out in New Jersey. With Rob's help, we were already making quick progress, even though it had only been a couple of days. So far, most of the work only required two people, but eventually we were going to have to get a few others involved as a work crew if we wanted to keep moving at a steady pace.

I hadn't seen much of Holly since the night when she told me that she and Jen were apparently in a relationship, but it certainly wasn't because I didn't want to see her. I had just been so busy working on the house that I hadn't been at the apartment very much. I was actually spending most nights at the new place, sleeping in my Uncle's old bedroom on a blow up mattress I brought out there with me. I wanted to get a feel for what it would be like to sleep in my very own house.

The first two nights, Rob and I pretty much camped out there together and then drank together after we'd finished working.

The third night, which was tonight, Christina would be spending the night with me, and Rob was heading home to be with Annie, since he hadn't been home now for a couple of nights.

Christina seemed impressed with what little work we had already finished, the moment she walked into the house. So far, we had torn up some of the old floorboards, getting ready to replace them. Rob helped me gut the kitchen, and that would probably be the first thing we would put some serious effort into fixing up, now that it was stripped of its old layout.

"It feels weird seeing it like this," Christina said, in a low voice as she stood in the entrance to the kitchen.

"It won't be this way for long. I have to pick out a new kitchen layout, and once I do it'll be looking great out here."

"What's after that?"

"I was thinking the upstairs bathroom actually."

"Well, I have to say, you boys move fast. I'm impressed. Keep going at this pace, and it won't be long before your living in here Jay."

I smiled at her, as we left the kitchen, happy to hear that she was satisfied with our steady work. We then stepped outside onto the back porch and Christina lit up a cigarette, while I cracked open a beer and took a swig. It had been a long day, and I was exhausted... the cool beer tasted great after so much hard work.

"So," she said, out of nowhere, "when your done with that beer, and I finish this cigarette, what do you say we officially mark this place as your own?"

"How so," I asked, not catching the hint at first.

She winked at me, and then it clicked... she wanted to fool around. I certainly wasn't going to turn that down. I quickly drank the rest of my beer, and I noticed her hurrying up with her cigarette as well.

She threw it to the ground, crushing it, as I tossed the empty beer bottle in the recycling bin. We then both turned towards the door rushing back inside as Christina giggled a bit, and made our way upstairs to my bedroom.

Once we got there, she closed the door and I pulled my shirt off. Christina turned to face me, grinning from ear to ear as she stepped closer, placing her hands on my shoulders. She leaned in close, and I could smell perfume and cigarettes, her lips pressed softly up against mine. She teased my lips with her tongue, until I parted them, and granted her access. We just stood there making out as her hands roamed over my body, moving up and down my chest and rubbing my cock through my pants. She broke our kiss, and smiled at me.

"Why don't you lay down baby," she suggested.

I decided to do just that, and I carefully laid down on the air mattress. Christina climbed onto the mattress with me, kissing my neck, her hand moving down to pull at my belt. She quickly unbuckled the belt, unfastened my buttons and yanked my pants and boxers down around my ankles, tossing them to the floor.

"Mmm... looks like someone's happy to see me," she sexily observed, nodding towards my already throbbing erection.

Christina slid down to the foot of the mattress, taking my cock in her hand and gently stroking. Her soft hands glided up and down over my shaft, before she finally wrapped her mouth around it, taking me deep into her throat. I groaned as my head arched back, and pushed as far into her mouth as I could go.

She sucked like an expert, and I ran my hands through her hair, loving the feel of her warm mouth around my aching cock. She then suddenly stopped, standing up to slowly undress herself in front of me, stripping her clothes one article at a time as if to tease me. She now stood before me in nothing but panties, with the obvious outline of her perfectly erect cock, and her huge tits staring me right in the face. That was one sight I truly loved.

She climbed back onto the mattress, this time flipping positions so that her ass was in my face, in a sixty-nine style. Christina swallowed my cock whole once again, while I reached up and massaged her beautiful ass cheeks. Her insistent moans told me she was ready, and pulling her panties aside, I watched as her huge cock sprang free. Leaning forward, I took her into my mouth, sucking, licking and stroking, while continuing to squeeze and massage her ass. I teased her asshole with my index finger while deep throating her cock, making her moan wildly as her mouth worked around mine.

Slipping my index finger into her ass, I began pushing it in deep and rubbing up against Christina's prostate. I felt her cock grow even harder in my mouth as soon as I touched that sweet spot, and she was now moaning even louder. I moved my hands away from those gorgeous globes of flesh, but not before giving it a nice teasing slap, and then moved farther up under her to better play with her tits. Suddenly, she stopped sucking, and turned around to face me with that familiar evil look in her eyes.

"You really know how to get a girl going Jay," she whispered.

"Not to brag... but your not the first to tell me that," I joked.

"Mmhm, I'll bet. God honey... I can't wait to be inside of you."

Her cock was now harder than it was when we first started in the sixty-nine position. She grabbed my ankles, lifting my legs up high and moving in closer to me. She reached for a bottle of lube sitting on the nightstand and I adjusted myself so I could get a little more comfortable, as she applied some of the lube to her cock. She stroked her dick, getting it nice and slick, before applying some extra to her fingers and slipping them into my asshole.

"You ready for this baby?"

"Oh yeah, I'm ready," I said eagerly.

Christina wasted no time and as soon as I told her I was ready to go, she pressed the tip of her dick to my entrance and shoved all the way into my ass. Buried up to the hilt, she moaned, and I tensed up groaning in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Then she quickly withdrew, and slammed right back into me, shaking the air mattress underneath of us.

I gasped as Christina began pounding me, with long hard strokes, the sound of our bodies slapping together filling the nearly empty room. Her huge tits hung in my face while we fucked in missionary style and I reached up to lick and suck on one of her nipples. The feel of my tongue against those pert and succulent breasts made her shiver and moan my name.

"Oh... bad boy," she teased, "You are one dirty little boy Jay."

Suddenly she pulled out of me, and flipped me over onto my hands and knees, using the opportunity to slap my ass hard several times. I was nearly over the edge, groaning loudly as she spanked me a few more times, before grabbing my hips and pushing that huge cock right back into me. In and out she thrust, giving me the occasional slap on the ass, which seemed to turn me on even more. My own cock was as hard as rock by now, and I found myself reaching down to grab it and stroke.

"That's it baby," she whispered. "Stroke that cock for Mama... stroke it, while I fuck your sweet... tight... ass."

I started jerking, faster and harder, moaning louder as I felt myself quickly approaching my orgasm. There was no time for a warning, as I cried out in pleasure and my cock began to spasm. I spewed cum all over the sheets on the mattress, moaning and writhing underneath of her as she continued pounding my ass.

"Mmmm, so much cum... oh you've made such a mess Jay... but it's my turn sweetie... ready? You ready for me to cum inside of you?"

"Yes..." I gasped, my body shaking underneath of her.

"Can't hear ya," she said in a stern voice, slapping my ass again, "Tell me, bad boy!"

"I'm ready!" I moaned out.

"Good," she replied, excitedly.

She started fucking me, harder and faster, driving her cock as deep into my ass as it would go. After a few more hard strokes, she buried herself balls deep, and shuddering against me she groaned in my ear. I felt her swelling up inside of me, before I felt the familiar hot sticky rush pumping into me. We both collapsed into the mattress, she was still on top of me, her tits pressing into my back.

"I love your ass," she whispered, slowly pulling out and rolling over next to me.

"I'm glad to hear that," I said, laughing, still out of breath.

I could feel her cum leaking out of my gaping asshole, and I turned over onto my side, draping my arm over her.

"It feels strange," she said suddenly.

"What's that?"

"It's just been so long since I've had any kind of sexual experience in this room. How does it feel to have had sex in your new house for the very first time Jay?"

I laughed, thinking about it, and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Feels good," I said. "I'm looking forward to doing it a lot more too."

"With me, or do you have anyone else in mind?"

"I don't know," I said, a little surprised by the

question. "I would imagine with you."

"And maybe your friends, from that Club?"

She still seemed happy, but her voice had shifted just slightly, giving a strange tone that I wasn't totally sure what to make of just yet.

"Maybe," I replied finally.

"Jay," she said softly. "Aren't you tired? I mean of the meaningless sexual encounters? I'm sure you've had your share of fun by now. Did you know, your Uncle use to love to party just like you before he met me?"

"Uncle Stan?" I asked, laughing. "Yeah, he was a big party guy. Even up to recent years he loved going to bars a lot."

"Oh, but I mean partying... with all kinds of women. He loved it, and he had a lot of experience. Did you know he'd been to Thailand?"

I laughed, having never known about that bit of information before. But if Uncle Stan was interested in transsexual women, I could only imagine what reasons he must have had for going to a place like Thailand.

"No, he never told me that,"

"Well, let's just say he had a lot of fun out there. They call it Bangkok for a reason you know,"

We both laughed, and I suddenly found myself wanting to know as much about my Uncle as she could tell me. So I started asking questions, and she provided the answers, as long as she had them. He had apparently been to Thailand a few times, mostly in his twenties, but a few times in his mid thirties as well. He met Christina in his late thirties, and took her out to Thailand after a year of dating.

Uncle Stan was a lot more of a fun guy then I had thought originally. It was a shame I hadn't known that he was interested in these types of women, he might have introduced me to a lot of really fun girls. But there was one more question I needed an answer for. I really wanted to know what had led to the break up between them. I wasn't sure if she would give me an answer or not, but I decided to give it a try, and ask anyway.

"What happened to you two?" I asked, "I mean... why did you... break up?"

She sighed, frowning, and shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess we just drifted apart really. We had a really big fight and that was what ended it, but in reality it was a long time coming. Like I said, your Uncle wasn't very open in the bedroom. I was always on the receiving end, which was nice... god he was great at it. But I had needs too, that he wasn't really willing to help me with, and that was a big part of it."

"S-Sorry," I interrupted, "I don't need to know... that much."

"Of course," she laughed. "Sorry, I got carried away."

We both lay there in silence after that for a few minutes. There wasn't much else to be said really, and it wasn't long before I felt myself starting to drift off to sleep. It had started raining outside, and the sound of it beating against the window lured me off into my dreams, and I slept peacefully that night.

The next morning when I woke up, Christina was gone and she had left a note telling me that she could be back that night, if I wanted to spend another night together. She said to text her if I was up for it, but I just wasn't sure yet, right now I had a lot of work to do on the house, and I also wanted to get back to the apartment, since I hadn't been back in nearly a week.

I decided to go ahead and do that first, and texted Rob, letting him know I would be back at the house by about 4:00 that afternoon. Then I got dressed, made my way out to the car, and drove back to Philly and the apartment. On the drive home, my thoughts drifted to Holly. I wondered if she was home, and found myself looking forward to seeing her. I hoped that she was there so we could talk. I stopped at a red light and grabbed my cell phone, typing out a text message to her.

ME: You home?

A few seconds passed, and the light changed. As soon as I stepped on the gas, my phone buzzed, her response coming through. I had to wait until the next light to see what she said.

When I stopped, I grabbed the phone and opened the message.

HOLLY: Yeah, just got up a bit ago. What's up?

ME: I'm on the way home for a few hours. Want to get some lunch?

I hit send, just as the light turned green again and I started driving. She replied that she would be home all day, and would love to get out for a few hours if possible. So I told her that I needed to take a shower when I got in, and then we could head out to grab something to eat and catch up with each other.

When I got home, it was about 11:45 in the morning. I parked the car, and made my way upstairs to the apartment. It felt good to be back home after having been away for nearly an entire week. I had almost forgotten what my own apartment looked like. When I walked inside, Holly was sitting on the couch watching TV. She looked up as I entered, and smiled, jumping off the couch to give me a hug.

"Hey you," she said, wrapping her arms around me,

"I thought you dropped off the face of the planet or something."

"Sorry," I replied, hugging her back, "Rob and I have been working on the house the last few days. We decided to just camp out there a few nights and get as much done as we could."

"So how's it coming?"

"Moving along pretty fast actually, let me grab a shower, then we'll go get some lunch so I can fill you in on the details."

I made my way towards my bedroom, stripping out of my clothes and jumping into the shower under the hot soothing water. I quickly washed up, got out, dried off and put on some fresh clothes. By the time I was ready, Holly had already changed out of her pajamas and into some fresh clothes of her own. We walked outside to my car and drove to a nearby fast food restaurant for lunch.

We sat across from each other to eat our lunch, and I began telling her what Rob and I had gotten done in the last few days.

"We gutted the kitchen. The only thing I have to do now is pick out a new kitchen set, and go from there."

"That's great," she said, "Hey... can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what's up?"

There was a look in her eyes that told me there was something weighing heavily on her mind... something was wrong, and I just hoped that she was okay.

"It's just... well, when you move out there... am I allowed to go with you?"

I was a little surprised that she was asking me, considering how close we were, I had assumed from the start that she was moving with me. Somewhere along the line, she must have gotten it in her head that she would be staying out here. But something made me decide to tease her a little about it.

"I thought you were dating Jen now," I joked.

"Won't you be leaving her behind if you come with me?"

She blushed, and shook her head.

"Jen and I... we're not really together Jay. I said that as a joke. Not even Jen herself took me seriously... I... I'm surprised that you did."

I laughed, and she chuckled.

"Holly... if you want to come with me, of course the answer is yes. I really... well, I always hoped you would anyway."

She smiled, looking very relieved.

"So, um... can I go with you to pick out the kitchen set?"

"Of course," I laughed, taking a sip of my soda.

"Awesome," she said.

"So tell me... if you guys aren't dating, what exactly are you?"

"I guess just fuck buddies," she said sighing,

"God, the sex is great Jay. No romantic feelings... but the sex is amazing. You know, you're a little overdue on that threesome that we were hinting at the other week. Still interested?"

That was a lame question of course I was interested.

"Hell yeah," I replied, almost instantly.

"Well... Jen will be at the apartment in about an hour. Why not come back with me and the three of us have some fun together."

I looked at the time on my cell phone and decided a threesome with two beautiful women was a big enough deal for me to postpone any plans to work on the house with Rob.

"I'm definitely game if you two are," I answered excitedly.

I texted Rob to let him know I would be back at the house later then I'd originally said. I told him he could crash there again if he wanted, and he wrote back saying that would work for him. He would bring another six-pack for us to split while we worked.

Holly and I finished up our lunch, and made our way back outside to the car again, driving back to the apartment. As we drove, Holly reached over and started rubbing my cock through my pants. I laughed, trying to focus on driving. This wasn't the first time she had tried to tease me while I was driving, and I hated when she did it... it was a total distraction. She was lucky that I was so damn good at multi tasking.

Apparently, neither of us could wait to get back to the apartment. Unzipping my pants, she leaned over, pulling my cock out and swallowing it quickly. Her mouth slid up and down over my shaft, and I clutched the steering wheel tightly, moaning as she sucked me good.

"Fuck! ...Hol-Holly-"

My head was filled with images of a threesome I had been dreaming about for a few weeks now, and between those images and the feeling of her mouth around my cock, I wasn't going to last very long. Sure enough, just a few inches away from the next red light I felt myself tensing up as my cock started to swell.

"Oh Fuck," I groaned. "I'm cumming!"

I felt Holly pull me deeper into her mouth, and that's when I lost control. I lifted my ass off the seat, pushing up against her and I started to cum. I shot my load right down her throat, and as always, she swallowed every last drop. She licked my head clean, and finally came up for air as we stopped at the red light, smiling at me.

"It's a shame you came so early," she said in a teasing voice while still getting her breath back, "I hope you have enough left for when we get back to the apartment."

"I'm sure I've got plenty left," I said, my own breathing slowly returning to normal, "If not, then I guess I'll be the one on the receiving end in this little threesome of ours."