Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked towards Holly, still lying with her face in the pillow and started rubbing her sweat covered back.

"You alright, baby?"

"Mmm..."

Kendra and I both laughed, and Holly did too, though the sound was muffled by the pillow.

"You know," Kendra continued, with a sexy grin. "I didn't get to fill that ass of yours, with my load..."

"Yeah, you blew it all in my fiance's ass, instead!"

"Hmm, well why don't we give it another go?"

Holly rolled over onto her back, looking exhausted and still very drunk. "I'm okay with that," she said, laughing a bit.

"You heard the woman," Kendra said, stroking her cock.

The damn thing had never even gone down, not even for a second, since she had pulled it from Holly's ass.

"Let's do it then," I replied, drunk and still very horny myself.

This time though, I wanted to be in control. I pushed Kendra onto her back and climbed on top of her. Positioning my ass over her throbbing cock, I reached back and grabbed her shaft. I lined the head up with my hole and lowered myself down, gasping and moaning, as I felt her slide into me again.

Once I had impaled myself on all ten inches of her thick cock, I started slowly, moving up and down and riding her. Her hands moved to my hips and she arched her back, lifting her ass off of the mattress and pushing as deep as she could go.

I gave a sudden jolt and gasped in a bit of pain, leaning back on her cock and grabbing my own. I started slowly stroking myself, as I bounced up and down in her lap. I could feel her, so deep inside of me...it was such an incredible feeling. I cried out in pleasure, my body shaking again, my cock spraying cum all over myself and Kendra's tits. She flipped me over onto my back again and started pounding, panting and sweating away. Her cock swelled up inside of me and began to pulsate, unleashing a torrent of cum and filling me up with several long, thick ropes.

Kendra withdrew her cock from my ass, full of her thick cum and panting heavily, she rolled off of the mattress. I lay there next to Holly, both of us exhausted now and staring up at Kendra, who was in the process of getting dressed already.

"I'll leave you two love birds to yourselves now," she said, with a smile, heading towards the door.

"Oh and Jay honey..."

"Yes?"

"Do you know any single boys like you, who might be interested in a girl like myself?"

I thought about it for a second...off the top of my head, I really didn't know anyone at all.

"I'll keep my eyes open, for you."

"Good lookin out, sweetheart."

With that, Kendra walked out of the room, leaving Holly and myself alone. We were both quiet for a while, still trying to recover from the pounding that we had taken from Kendra. I think Holly was still a bit in shock, at what she had actually done with Kendra. It seemed the alcohol was starting to wear off for her now, so the realization of what happened must have been setting in, too.

"That was...intense," she said, finally.

"Right? Are you okay?"

"Mm...I'm great. A bit sore though," she laughed, rubbing her ass.

"She really gave it to you, didn't she?"

"I've heard about that cock before," Holly said, with a smile. "But I never knew just how good it really was."

"You really surprised me, by jumping like that."

"I don't regret it," she laughed.

"It was...fun."

I gave her a kiss and we laid there for a few minutes longer, trying to get ourselves together. Finally, we both got up and started getting dressed, heading back upstairs into the club to regroup with Rob and Annie. By this time, Rob was completely drunk and the activity in the club was at it's peak. It was just after midnight, with another three hours before closing time...Holly and I were exhausted though. We thanked Lizzy once again for honoring us, the way that she had and then proceeded to say our goodbyes for the night, to our friends.

When we got home, Holly and I went directly for our bed and were knocked out within minutes.

When I woke the next morning, I found Holly no longer in bed with me. I could hear voices coming from downstairs, in the kitchen...it sounded like Holly and Annie. With a groan, I pushed myself up and got out of bed, throwing on a pair of shorts and making my way downstairs. Sure enough, I found Holly in the kitchen...with Annie. They were sitting at the table, drinking coffee together. Annie looked up at me and smiled, then proceeded to start laughing at me.

"I heard about what happened with you, Holly and Kendra..."

"And?"

"And, I never saw that one coming!"

I chuckled, sitting down at the table with the two girls. I locked eyes with Holly and she smiled faintly at me.

"Neither did we," I replied finally. "Holly was okay with me and Kendra hooking up but, her and Kendra hooking up...that wasn't planned."

"I can't say I didn't enjoy it though," Holly chimed in.

"I'm a bit shocked at myself but...it felt good."

"Nothing wrong with that," I said, taking my fiance's hand in my own and giving it a gentle squeeze.

The topic swayed from Kendra, to wedding planning...Holly was apparently ready to start discussing things. Having picked Annie as her maid of honor, it made sense that Annie be a part of our little meeting. Rob would have been there as well, since he was my best man, but he apparently got called into work. That must have sucked for him, since I assumed he was probably pretty hungover at this point.

We didn't get too much into detail, since it was still early in the planning stages. We just spent about an hour, talking about where we might want to have the ceremony and things like that. That's when Holly pointed out to me; I still hadn't told my family the good news yet.

I decided not to wait any longer.

"Mom...it's Jay."

I made the phone call from the living room, while Holly and Annie continued their conversation in the kitchen. It had been a good few months, since the last time I had spoken with my parents. That being said, mom was very excited to hear from me when she realized who was calling her. We talked for a few minutes about random things, catching up on missed time...and then I decided, it was time to move forward with the conversation.

"Mom, I've got some pretty good news."

"What is it sweetie?"

"I'm getting married!"

There was a brief pause, before I heard her laughing...at first, I was worried that this was a bad thing. It quickly realized though, it was a good laughter.

"That's great honey, I'm so happy for you...but...who are you getting married to?"

You might recall, my parents had in fact met Holly, after my Uncle first passed away. She came with me to the funeral and my family seemed to love her but, I had introduced her to them as my really good "friend" rather than my girlfriend. Because of this, my parents still didn't know that Holly and I were more then just friends.

"It's Holly," I blurted out, not wanting to drag things on for too long.

"Oh, I didn't know you two were even dating!"

"I kind of lied, when I introduced you to her...me and Holly have been together for a while. Things weren't all that serious between us, when you first met her...that's why I introduced her to you guys, as my friend. We're a lot more serious now though and...I love her. She's everything to me and soon, she'll be my wife."

By the end of my explanation, mom was over joyed. Despite being mildly surprised to learn that Holly and I were actually a couple, she was very excited to hear that we were getting married. She knew that Holly was a transsexual and was perfectly fine with that, not that I'd been worried about her having any sort of objections. She put my father on the phone and I told him the news as well. Dad was just as excited as my mom seemed to be, though it didn't show all that much...I could tell he was happy though. My father had always been a very laid back kind of guy and really didn't show his emotions much but I knew, he was happy to hear the news.

Eventually, my parents had to get going, so we said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone. I breathed a sigh of relief...I was happy to have told them everything, even more happy that they were being so incredibly supportive of it all.

Later that night, Holly and I decided to take a trip to The Raven again. We didn't have anything better to do, and neither of us wanted to sit around the house and be bored on a Saturday night. When we arrived, the place was already packed to near maximum capacity and the music was blasting. We made our way directly towards the bar and ordered a couple of drinks, taking up a conversation with Jen, as she approached us from behind.

I was taking it easy that night, having agreed to play designated driver. That being said, Holly was doing the majority of the heavy drinking; for herself and for me, we joked. Around ten o'clock or so, I stood up to walk to the bathroom and told Holly I would be right back. I was about halfway towards the bathroom door, when I heard someone calling my name...

"Jay!"

It was a familiar voice. One that I recognized, yet I couldn't put my finger on it. I knew who this voice belonged to, but I couldn't remember...

"Jay!"

I turned around, looking through the crowd of people...and there she was. Standing a few feet away, in the middle of a large group of people, was a face that I had no seen in a long time.

"Lisa..."

12