Jay's Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up bitch and take this load. Just be a quiet fucktoy for daddy while I pump all of my cum into you." Was his only reply to my ecstatic compliments, he slapped my ass for emphasis and I bit down on the sheet in front of me to keep quiet. Hopefully I hadn't annoyed him by talking too much. "I know what you are little piggy. A filthy, glorious animal. A toy. Not even a person, you're just three holes for me to use, to cum in, for other men to use. A slampig." His dick worked in and out of my ass harder than he used my pussy, his words seemed to drive him on even harder and made him more savage. "Say what you really are piggy."

His hand landed on my ass again with a resounding slap. I knew what he wanted me to say. "Nothing. I'm nothing." And I felt it, nothing but a pussy, mouth and ass to take his dick. My heart sank. It felt so good to be nothing, yet terrible at the same time. The duality killed me, I wanted to cling to him and never let him go. I also wanted tonight to be the last night I ever fucked him.

"That's right. You're nothing, just a worthless piece of shit slut. You ready for my cum bitch?" He growled in my ear, primal and powerful. I could feel his dick pull out of me completely and slam back in me again, the shock of my ass being empty and filled again so suddenly made me cry out in pleasure and pain.

"Uh huh, give it to me daddy. Please!"

"I'm so close, take it baby girl, take my cum." This was the first time his voice sounded close to gentle tonight, but his thrusts where anything but gentle. Wave after wave of his cum exploded into my ass, I was drenched in the sticky mass. The feeling of his cock twitching inside of me and the sounds of his orgasm made me climax again, harder than ever before. I had his cum. I couldn't have anything else of him, but I had that.

Finally he pulled out. I was a little disappointed that he grabbed for a nearby roll of paper towels instead of my mouth, I secretly wanted to clean him up after he came in my ass. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself off. I did look like a mess, covered in spit, my lipgloss smeared, lines of eyeshadow tears from where my eyes watered from giving him head. I cleaned myself up, and returned to him.

He was on the phone when I got back. I curled in bed next to him, every bit of my body and mind sore. I clung to his warm body, trailing my nails down his chest. Not really paying attention, I heard him say "Yeah, I'll be there in a half hour."

I was in shock. Although I'm not big on cuddling before sex, I needed a little warmth afterwards to calm down. Who knew if I was ever going to see him again? I bit my lip and tried to hide my disappointment. Would a hard, degrading fuck be his last interaction with me before I left for the other side of the state? I should just never talk to him again. Ever.

"Hey, I got to go. That was another job that just called in."

"Another job?" This didn't make sense to me, as far as I knew he was still lazy and never worked. He revealed to me part of the reason he'd been so absent lately was that he was working five jobs, trying to establish his own money even if it was through numerous crappy part time jobs. He took a few minutes to verify it on his phone after I showed skepticism. He really had been working five jobs, and never told me. It was plausible, I remained skeptical. Why would he change his lifestyle?

"Someone made me realize I have nothing to show for myself." He shrugged apathetically. Did he mean me? I wasn't about to ask him. It was too presumptuous. Still. There was no way of knowing if he'd ever return. I hugged him tightly and walked him down stairs, my entire body still jittery from the night's experiences. I had given him so much, no matter what he asked I'd continue to give it. I didn't really want to be with any other man but him, and he didn't even want my monogamy. I'd later find out he he hadn't gotten me pregnant, but it was such a close call.

I showered, alone, crawled into bed, alone, and cried, alone. Why did I love this man? In my head, I vowed to never see him again. Ever.

Two days later, my heart and body won over my stubborn mind. I texted him and asked him to come over again before I left.

12