Jazmin - First Meeting

Story Info
Married man fulfills fantasty of tasting Asian pussy.
1.4k words
24.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Jazmin and was a married 59 year old Asian. I find Jazmin so SEXY and have fantasy of having discreet sex with her, as I've always wanted to play with Asian pussy. So here's my fantasy...

Jazmin and I met through Literotica and realized we lived in the same area. We were both married and wanted discreet meetings. We decided to meet after a few email exchanges and a first meet at a local Burger King in the morning. We had breakfast and while we ate I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. It was the sexy sight of her erect nipples poking through the material of her blouse.

After we finished eating she felt comfortable for me to follow her to her house.

She allowed me to park in her garage since her husband was away for a week on business. My wife wouldn't miss me as she was away on a cruise with her sister. It was Monday and Jazmin and I had five days to play with each other.

We turned off the engines of our cars in her garage. We got out and she closed the garage door. She walked me to the door in the garage that led to her house. Before she opened the door I gave her a light kiss on her lips. She smiled. We embraced each other and we kissed and it turned passionate.

"Let's go play," she said with a smile after we finished kissing. She unlocked that door, we went inside her home.

Jazmin held my hand while she walked me through her house to her den. Inside the den was her computer desk and a Futon. She walked me over to the Futon and stepped out of her shoes. I stepped out of my shoes. I noticed an opened pack of Juicy Fruit gum on the table to the right of the Futon. I didn't think anything of it.

We embraced again in another passionate kiss with our tongues touching, darting out of each other's mouths and my hands down fondling her butt.

After that kiss, I turned Jazmin around. I pressed my body against her backside with my crotch pressing against her butt. I reached around with my hands. My right hand went under her blouse. I started to fondle her tits. They felt like A-cups and were a little saggy. That was expected for a woman of her age but never the less still sexy.

While my right hand played with her erect nipples, my left hand slipped into her pants. I ran my fingers down through her pubic hair and down to her pussy. I ran my fingers up and down the slit of her pussy.

"Feels good," said Jazmin while I fondled her nipples and fondled her pussy. She arched her back pushing her pussy into my fingers. I shoved my middle finger into her pussy. "Yes," she moaned while it slipped inside. She was wet! "Yes, yes, yes," cried out Jazmin while my middle finger was now acting like a small cock fucking her. I stopped finger fucking her and moved my middle finger all around the inside of her pussy. I found her G-spot and rubbed all over it. "AHHHHH!" cried out Jazmin after playing with her G-spot gave her an orgasm causing her legs to shake.

After her orgasm she removed my hands. She turned around and removed her blouse and pants. She was now bare ass naked. Her tits were saggy but still sexy. I dropped to my knees in front of her. I sucked on both nipples while I fondles her bare butt cheeks.

Jazmin brought me up to my feet. She removed my tee shirt. She unbuckled my shorts and lowered them to my feet. I stepped out of them. She lowered my boxers down to my feet. I stepped out of them.

Jazmin dropped to her knees and smiled at my hard six-inch cock. I was really excited because my wife won't get on her knees in front of me and I thought this was a sexy position. Jazmin leaned forward and lightly ran the tip of her tongue all around my shaved balls.

After she was done loving my balls she slowly ran her tongue up the shaft of my cock like she was licking a very long ice cream cone. Her tongue on my cock felt so good! Jazmin's tongue reached the tip of my cock. Her tongue ran circles around my cock to taste it. After a few seconds of than she put the head of my cock into her mouth.

It was a sexy view from my angle to see Jazmin on her knees with the top of her head bobbing up and down on my cock. "Feels so good, Jazmin," I said. After I said that Jazmin moved her hands around to my backside and fondled my butt checks while she sucked my cock.

After a few minutes I was afraid of blowing my load into her mouth. "I want to taste you," I said then brought Jazmin to her feet. I set her on the Futon with her ass cheeks on the edge of the Futon cushion with the heels of her feet also on the edge of the cushion. It was a beautiful sight to see that hairy Asian pussy waiting for me.

I dropped to my knees in front of her pussy. I leaned in and ran my tongue up and down the slit of her pussy. Jazmin reached over and grabbed the sides of my head. After licking and kissing her pussy lips and all around it I found her clit. I started sucking on it.

"Oh yes, oh yes," moaned Jazmin. "That's it!" she cried out forcing my face into her pussy.

I sucked on her clit until..."AHHHHHH!" she yelled out having an orgasm.

After her orgasm subsided I ran my tongue down the slit of her pussy and stuck my tongue inside. I had to taste that sweet Asian pussy juice!

"Mmm, yes, tongue fuck me," moaned Jazmin.

After two more loud orgasms from him sucking on her clit, Jazmin got off the Futon and got on her back on the floor. She opened her legs and patted her pussy. I knew that was my invitation to climb aboard for a pleasure cruise.

I got on top of Jazmin. I pressed the tip of my cock against the slit of her pussy. She reached around and guided my cock into her wet cunt. Oh man did it feel so fucking good slipping into that sweet Asian pussy! Jazmin moaned so I knew she approved.

We kissed for a few seconds while I slowly pumped her pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Jazmin said in a soft moan while I slowly fucked her.

I picked up the pace and her moaning got louder. She wrapped her legs around my waist. We kissed.

After a few minutes of fucking..."YYYYEEESSSS!" yelled out Jazmin while her legs shot straight up in the air having an orgasm.

"Feels good! Feels good!" she moaned into my ear while the sound of my crotch slapping against her pussy filled the air like sweet music.

"FUUUUCCCKKK!" cried out Jazmin having another orgasm with her legs shooting up in the air with her toes pointing up at the ceiling.

After a few more minutes I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm going to cum!" I whispered in her ear. "In my pussy," she whispered back.

"YES! YES! YES! YES!" cried out Jazmin while I picked up my pace.

I could feel it coming. "AHHHHH!" I cried out. "AHHHH!" cried out Jazmin having an orgasm while my cock was spurting cum into her pussy.

We were both out of breath. I rolled off her and we laid on the floor to catch our breath.

Jazmin got up. She walked over to that table by the Futon and grabbed a stick of Juicy Fruit gum. She opened it and sat down on the Futon. I got surprised when I saw her shove that stick of Juicy Fruit gum into her cum filled pussy. She left it inside her pussy with a little piece of it sticking out.

"Come get your piece of gum," she said with a smile.

I knew what she wanted. I crawled over and stuck my face into her pussy. I carefully grabbed the end of that piece of gum and pulled it out of her pussy and put it into my mouth. I started chewing on that cum and pussy juiced piece of gum. It was a whole new meaning to Juicy Fruit gum. Wouldn't that make a great advertisement?

I sat down on the Futon and we discussed out next meeting...

To be continued...

Author note: This is a fantasy about a real Asian named Jazmin. I hope she reads this story and would agree to all this.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife and her BFF Wife and her best friend let husband enjoy fantasy threesome.in Loving Wives
Wife Cheats on Drunken Husband Ch. 01 Housewife cheats on husband with his office colleague.in Anal
Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
Babysitter Cupcake: MILF Cuckqueaned College girl seduces wife and then fucks husband.in Fetish
My Wife and Her Sister My wife shocks me by including her sister in our fun.in Group Sex
More Stories