Jazmin - Second Meeting

Story Info
Married man fulfills his Asian pussy fantasy again with Jazmin.
1k words
12.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited about my next meeting with Jazmin I couldn't sleep. I was like a kid the night before Christmas because my Christmas present would be unwrapping Jazmin for more sex.

I arrived at her house the next morning. According to our plan I didn't knock on her front door. It was unlocked for me so I went inside, closed and locked the door. It was quiet in her house. I stripped naked and shoved my clothes under her couch in the living room.

I walked naked through her house and entered her den. I smiled. There was Jazmin, are ass naked on her Futon. She sat with her ass cheeks at the edge of the Futon cushion with her legs wide opened and her the heels of her feet also on the edge of the cushion.

"I'm all yours," she said while she patted her pussy with her right hand.

I was all smiles while I walked over to the Futon. Once I got there I dropped to my knees.

I stared at that sweet hairy Asian pussy. What a beautiful sight! But there was something I had to do first.

I took hold of her right foot and brought it to my face. I kissed all over her foot. I sucked on the big toe. "Never had that done before," said Jazmin. "Feels good," she added then I sucked on all the other toes.

I put her right foot back on the cushion and took hold of her left foot. I started sucking on her big toe of that foot then sucked on the other toes. Jazmin moaned. I put that foot back on the cushion.

I stared at Jazmin's pussy lips for a few seconds. I leaned in and slowly ran my tongue all over the sides of her pussy. Her sounds indicated she was enjoying it.

I slowly ran my tongue up and down the slit of her pussy. I kissed every inch of her pussy lips. I found her clit. I sucked on it and that started to get Jazmin really hot.

"Yes! Yes! Feels good! Feels so fucking good!" moaned Jazmin.

The more I sucked on Jazmin's pussy clit the hotter she got. Then..."AHHHHHH!" she cried out having an orgasm and pushed my face deeper into her pussy.

I stopped sucking on her clit and slowly ran the tip of my tongue over every inch of her pussy. "That's it. I love it!" she moaned.

Then the tip of my tongue was at the bottom of her pussy opening. It was that area that guy call the "Taint." It's called the "Taint" because it's not a pussy and it's ain't a butthole.

I lightly ran the tip of my tongue back and forth on the Taint. I wanted to see how she would react. Would she stop me? Or would she just moan? She moaned so I figured I had an excellent chance to take a risky step. I decided to go for it.

I lightly let the tip of my tongue go off the Taint and lightly touch the top of her butthole. Then I put it back on her Taint. I ran the tip of my tongue back and forth on the Taint a few times and let the tip of my tongue touch the bottom of her pussy opening. She appeared to be okay with that.

I put my tongue back on her Taint then let my tongue slowly lower to the top of her butthole. I thought I heard a little moan of approval. I took it up a notch. I let the tip of my tongue slowly drag across her butthole. She appeared okay with that. I decided to go all the way. I ran the tip of my tongue all around her butthole

"Mmm, feels good. Lick my asshole," moaned Jazmin.

I was so happy that she was apparently kinky so I proceeded to give her butthole a good licking.

"Oh yes, yes, lick my ass! Lick my ass!" cried out Jazmin.

After a few minutes of licking Jazmin's sweet asshole I pulled her off the Futon and brought her to her hands and knees on the carpet.

"It's about time," said Jazmin while she wiggled her ass cheeks.

I got on my knees behind her and ran the tip of my cock up and down the slit of her pussy lips. After doing that a few times I poked the head of my cock into her pussy opening.

"Ah, feels good," said Jazmin while my cock slipped deeper into her pussy.

I started pumping her pussy and it wasn't long before the sound of my crotch spanking her ass cheeks filled the air. More sweet music!

"Oh, oh, oh," moaned Jazmin in rhythm with me fucking her doggiestyle with her dangling tits also swaying to the rhythm.

After a few seconds..."FFFUUCCKKK!" cried out Jazmin having an orgasm.

I pumped and pumped and it wasn't long before the sound of of my crotch spanking her ass cheeks and seeing her dangling tits swaying back and forth was making me ready to blow my load. "I'm going to cum!" I cried out.

"Cum on my tits," she said.

I pulled out. Jazmin sat leaning against the Futon cushion. I walked over on my knees and straddled over her crotch. Jazmin grabbed my cock and started jerking me off.

"AHHHH!" I cried out spurting out my globs of hot cum all over Jazmin's tits.

After I was done spurting, Jazmin took her right hand and wiped up a globs of my cum off her tits. She motioned me to get closer. I did. Jazmin took that hand and wiped my cum all over my lips. She then brought me closer to her face. We kissed sharing my cum.

After we were done kissing, Jazmin used that same hand and wiped up the rest of my cum off her tits and licked her fingers dry.

We sat on the Futon and cuddled. We planned our next meeting.

To be continued...

Author note: So Jazmin, how we do this?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My MILF Landlady Young Engineer finds a MILF Landlady.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Sharing With the Office Chad realizes he's signed on for a fuckfest with his new job.in Erotic Couplings
Mum's Divorce Ch. 01 Jack breaks up with his girlfriend then dates her mum.in Mature
Homecoming Hypnotism Ch. 01 Mark controls his mother's mind for kinky, sensual fun.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories